10 Best Hotels To Stay In Accumoli Lazio – Top Hotel Reviews
Accumoli Lazio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Accumoli Lazio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Accumoli Lazio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Accumoli Lazio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Accumoli Lazio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Accumoli Lazio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Accumoli Lazio:
Hotel Centrale is located in Cascia, just 14 miles from Spoleto.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ascoli Piceno is 30 miles from Hotel Centrale, and Terminillo is 18 miles away. Sant’Egidio Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Nice hotel with great owners. Clean room with a view on the valley. Restaurants and shops nearby. Cheaper parking available at the petrol station on request.
- Very clean, beautiful and peaceful hotel. Really close to Santa RIta church. Giuseppe was a great host, we arrived at the hotel at 2am and he left everything ready for us.
- Everything was perfect! Friendly and helpful staff!
- Great location . Great staff . The owner is so nice and so helpful .
Very friendly and helpful owner-he obviously likes that area and gives lots of useful information.
A spatious room with a comfortable double bed and a private bathroom.
You feel like at home.
Hotel Il Quadrifoglio
One of our best sellers in Cascia! Hotel Il Quadrifoglio offers accommodations in Cascia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Spoleto is 14 miles from Hotel Il Quadrifoglio, and Ascoli Piceno is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Il Quadrifoglio.
Staff super helpful re Saint Rita information, booklets, brochures and more handed to me on arrival as soon as they saw my name was Rita!
I had wanted to visit this village practically all my life and had everything i needed to know and more without asking – at check in!
Superb location at foot of hill where St Rita Basillica soars.
Great coffee at breakfast!
Extremely comfy bed loaded with spare pillows and delicate rose theme throughout the hotel.
- We had a very good experience. Great location, great coffee bar and an awesome restaurant right across the street. The owner was very friendly. Perfect location.
- Colazione da bar, ma personale gentile e disponibile
- Il dolcetto alle noci,le lasagne alla boscaiola, le salsicce arrosto
- Les plus : à 10 minutes de la basilique, la Wifi gratuite et une carte pour stationner gratuitement sur la place. Mais c’est tout.
- Staff super helpful re Saint Rita information, booklets, brochures and more handed to me on arrival as soon as they saw my name was Rita!
Hotel Delle Rose
One of our top picks in Cascia.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Delle Rose offers accommodations in Cascia. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Spoleto is 14 miles from Hotel Delle Rose, and Ascoli Piceno is 30 miles from the property. Sant’Egidio Airport is 37 miles away.
- Staff are so friendly and helpful. Location very close to monastery.
- The breakfast was very good and the dinner too was excellent
- Excellent breakfast buffet, great shower, close to Saint Rita, beautiful town, nice people
- This is a large hotel in the heart of the Cascia that clearly caters for many pilgrims attending the Basilica and the shrine of St Rita, which is located a few tens of metres away. The facilities were excellent, including good wi-fi and excellent safe and free parking behind the building. The room was comfortable and very clean, the breakfasts fresh and varied and the staff friendly and helpful. The value for money was exceptional.
- close to basilica of st rita. hotel provides a shuttle car if needed
Hotel Cascia Ristorante
Featuring a traditional restaurant, bar and free private parking, Hotel Cascia Ristorante is 1,150 feet from the Sanctuary of Santa Rita in Cascia. Free WiFi is available throughout.Local specialities and Italian classics are offered daily at the Cascia Restaurant, where a sweet breakfast is offered every morning. Rooms are simple and en suite, and some boast a balcony.Guests can book horse-riding and rafting sessions, or explore the surrounding Umbrian hills. Norcia can be reached by car in about 20 minutes.
- The owner drove us to the place where we want to visit for free… Excellent
- Wonderful place to stay! The staff is very kind and helpful and the rooms are very comfortable. Great location and marvelous food in the restaurant at the hotel (breakfast, lunch and dinner). We’ll definitely come back!
- Il letto comodo, la camera spaziosa. La posizione centrale.
- Personale gentile e disponibile. Camera comoda, pulita e spaziosa con bella vista.
- Vicinanza al Santuario, disponibilità del personale, possibilità di mangiare nello stesso locale.
Relais & Chateaux Palazzo Seneca
Palazzo Seneca has modern, elegant accommodations in an antique palace only 150 feet from the main square in Norcia’s historic center, right by the enchanting National Park of Monti Sibillini. There is a small free spa, which includes a hot tub, Turkish bath and sauna.The palace that houses Palazzo Seneca was originally built in the 16th century. Along with all modern comforts and a contemporary sense of style and design, the hotel features a timeless atmosphere. Highlights are private grounds, a lounge with live jazz music played often and a charming library with authentic rare books.Each guest room has its own décor and personality. They feature romantic wrought-iron beds, designer bathrooms and luxurious furnishings.The Vespasia gourmet restaurant features famous local products, including Norcia sausages, black truffle and lentils of Castelluccio.The National Park of Monti Sibillini can be explored in hiking, trekking and mountain biking outings as well as in guided tours. Some of the highest peaks of the Apennines can be found in the area.
- Without a doubt, a wonderful hotel. Beautiful rooms and amenities. Great restaurant. Top, friendly service
- The Palazzo Seneca is an exceptional first class, 5 star hotel very worthy of its best hotel in Italy 2017 award. As a stand-alone, the Seneca would be a wonderful place to stay anywhere in the world but in this case it comes with two bonuses: the Vespacia Restaurant (a Michelin starred restaurant which, based on our meal, is headed for a second star very soon!); and second, it’s location in the iconic gastronomic town of Norcia which is in the process of rebuilding from 2 major earthquakes just a couple of years ago. Notable to us (as grandparents) was the number of young families with children enjoying the hotel and the incredible countryside – the staff and hotel were exceptional in this regard and we would highly recommend this Relais and Chateau hotel and Norcia for families with children. The hotel breakfast, befitting of a Michelin starred chef, was without peer. As exceptional as the Seneca is, it’s very reasonably priced, and thus a great value as well.
- This hotel is a family run business and the staff are delightful. They simply cannot do enough for you. The in-house Michelin Star restaurant was also brilliant with awesome wines from the region.
- Superb location in the centre of this lovely historic town. Hotel itself completely untouched by 2016 earthquake but step outside and tragically it’s a very different picture. Service discreet but excellent
- everything, its just a loverly place to stay , staff 1st class , food great, perfect weekend hotel for me .
Albergo Ristorante Benito
Albergo Ristorante Benito is located in Norcia, 31 miles from Assisi and 19 miles from Spoleto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Ascoli Piceno is 25 miles from Albergo Ristorante Benito, and Terminillo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Location in perfect. The restaurant next to it serves amazing food.
- Staff disponibile, ottima posizione per visitare il centro di Norcia, pulizia
Posizione centrale ottimo
Camera matrimoniale accogliente
- Sehr freundliche Besitzer und Personal, wunderbare Stadt, kontaktfreudige Italiener , die Stadt des Gründers des Benediktiner Ordens. Das Erdbeben hat die Gemeinschaft bei allem Leid zusammengeschweißt und sehr offen und freundlich , fast fröhlich gemacht.
- Ha pesare di tutto credo che se vorrà del tempo per ripartire ma loro ci la stanno mettendo tutta , vi auguro riuscire a ripartire .
Hotel Villa Stella
Located in Cascia, 14 miles from Spoleto, Hotel Villa Stella features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ascoli Piceno is 30 miles from Hotel Villa Stella, and Terminillo is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Villa Stella.
Fantastic hotel run by their owners, Agostino and Antonella. From the moment I entered into the property I felt as in family. This couple are exellent hosts.
The size of the room, washroom, view from balcony, cleanness, breakfast, meals, all, sin exception is fabulous at this place.
- I loved the place , the staff very helpful and warmth , smiley faces all the time . quiet area super good location in the heart of the mountain facing Ste Rita Cascia .
- I loved how big the rooms and the toilets are in particular. The room was so clean and the light from the balcony was fabulous. Such a friendly family managing the place, made us feel at home
- Quiet place near the Basilica. Great Breakfast. Beautiful place. Sunset was amazing.
The owners do like their guests and make you feel at home immediately. The cleanliness of the place is absolutely fantastic.
If you want to eat, they will prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner themselves as hosts usually do when you are invited somewhere.
- Fantastic hotel run by their owners, Agostino and Antonella. From the moment I entered into the property I felt as in family. This couple are exellent hosts.
Grand Hotel Elite
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Grand Hotel Elite offers accommodations in Cascia, just 15 miles from Spoleto. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ascoli Piceno is 30 miles from Grand Hotel Elite, and Terminillo is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 37 miles from Grand Hotel Elite.
No reviews yet.
La Reggia Sporting Center Hotel
Offering free Wi-Fi plus a free outdoor pool and fitness centre, La Reggia Sporting Hotel is set in the Umbrian countryside. It features a spa, various sporting facilities and modern rooms with valley views.The property is complete with a tennis court, a football pitch and ping pong table. You can choose to relax at the wellness area with hot tub, Turkish bath and Finnish sauna.Rooms at this family-run hotel are spacious and come with a satellite flat-screen TV and parquet floors. The en suite bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Drinks and cocktails can be enjoyed at the bar overlooking the surrounding landscape, while Italian specialities are served at the elegant, candlelit restaurant.La Reggia Sporting Center Hotel provides a free shuttle to the centre of Cascia, 1.2 miles away. The town of Norcia, popular for its sausages and ham, is a 20-minute drive from the property.
No reviews yet.
Palazzo Franceschini is located in Cascia, just 14 miles from Spoleto. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with slippers and free toiletries provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.Ascoli Piceno is 30 miles from Palazzo Franceschini, and Terminillo is 18 miles away. Sant’Egidio Airport is 37 miles from the property.
Excellent place to stay if you are visiting Cascia.
It is beautiful little hotel, right in the center and next to St-Rita’s Basilica.
Our room was very nice, and a very good size by European standards.
Manager of hotel Paola, took great care of us, and we were treated like family!!!
We will definitely be returning!!!
- The staff is very friendly. Excellent location. Very nice building.
La struttura è curatissima, accogliente, nella hall mobili antichi e una libreria con manoscritti autentici. Le camere sono state realizzate in questo palazzo storico rispettandone il carattere e l’atmosfera. Ampie, pulitissime, bagno con set di cortesia. Colazione varia, abbondante, di qualità.
Pesonale cortese e molto disponibile anche a raccontare la “storia” del luogo. Tutto perfetto.
- Purtroppo sono mancate le paste per la colazione.. ma abbiamo trovato ampia scelta di torte e fette biscottate
- Struttura meravigliosa.molto al di sopra delle aspettative.staff molto accomodante e gentile,ringrazio la signora Paola per l’accoglienza e la disponibilità sia ad anticipare la colazione sia a posticipare il check out.camera 888 direi principesca,ampia (40mq ) con un bagno favoloso,divano,mini salotto,doppie finestre luminose.e poi gli affreschi dell’epoca lasciano senza fiato.tutto perfetto.spero davvero di poterci ritornare.
- Excellent place to stay if you are visiting Cascia.
Top Hotels In Accumoli Lazio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Accumoli Lazio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Accumoli Lazio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Accumoli Lazio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!