10 Best Hotels To Stay In Acaya Apulia – Top Hotel Reviews
Acaya Apulia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Acaya Apulia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Acaya Apulia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Acaya Apulia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Acaya Apulia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Acaya Apulia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Acaya Apulia:
Hotel President – Vestas Hotels & Resorts
One of our top picks in Lecce.Featuring modern rooms and free Wi-Fi, the 4-star Hotel President is just under a quarter of a mile from Lecce’s Piazza Mazzini square, and a 10-minute walk from Piazza Sant’Oronzo and the Roman Amphitheater. It features large grounds and TV lounge with a bar.The spacious rooms at the President include satellite TV and a minibar with free mineral water. Most rooms have carpeted floors, and parquet floors are available upon request. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.The on-site Myosotis restaurant is open daily, serving a mix of regional specialties and international dishes. A Sunday brunch buffet is available with Salentino specialties.A reading room is available and the staff can organize car and bike rental.San Cataldo Beach is 7.5 miles from the Vestas Hotel President and Brindisi’s Casale Airport is 30 miles away. Private parking is available on site.
- Breakfast ok. The room is spacious and confortable, although the decoration is old. Bed is very good.
Good and confortable facilities and a very good location.
Unfortunatly the breakfast doesn´t fit with the hotel quality.
You can go easily on foot to the centre of Lecce and it’s very easy to arrive by car and ride out to different places and beaches.
- Good location walking distance to old city. Parking available on-site (EUR 10 per night). Room was spacious and clean
- The staff was helpfull and the location is nice. The rooms are big and with airconditioning.
- We haved room for 3 adults and 1 two year old child. We haved 3 big beds (120cm) for every adults. Room and beds were clean and comfortable. Car can park for free at night on the street.
Masseria & Spa LuciaGiovanni
One of our top picks in Lecce.Located in Lecce in the region of Puglia, 25 miles from Gallipoli, Masseria & Spa LuciaGiovanni features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. The hotel has a sun terrace and spa center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brindisi is 23 miles from Masseria LuciaGiovanni, and Otranto is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Casale Airport, 24 miles from Masseria & Spa LuciaGiovanni.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was good. It was very quiet.
- The food at dinner was fabulous. The hotel staff were the most friendly and helpful that we have ever come across.
- All the staff were very pleasant and we had an amazing relaxing holiday in this exotic setting. The swimming pool is awesome.
- Lovely relaxing resort. Huge pool. Lovely staff. Value for money. Nice food. Not your standard ‘hotel’.
- The staff were exceptional and could not have been more helpful or friendly. The pool was huge and unusually there were plenty of sun beds with a choice of sun or shade. Our room was very comfortable and it was cleaned well every day. It was easy to get a taxi into town, we had hoped to walk but it would not have been a good walk. Three is plenty to do in the area. We had a very happy 5 night stay in glorious weather.
Arthotel & Park Lecce
One of our top picks in Lecce.Located in Lecce, 22 miles from Gallipoli, Arthotel & Park Lecce features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brindisi is 25 miles from Arthotel & Park Lecce , and Otranto is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Casale Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Enjoy the restaurant’ and a fantastic, delicious and rich dinner. The staff of the restaurant is outstanding.
- Good location if you travel by car, good breakfast, swimming pool
- Concierge friendly, good for business. Easy to see surrounding
- Restaurant is excellent for dinner. The grounds are very interesting and the pool looks inviting although we didn’t have time to use it.
- Amazing grounds and pool set in an ancient convent and designed impeccably , great spacious and fairly priced
Hotel Mare Blu
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Just 150 feet from the seafront in Roca Vecchia, Hotel Mare Blu offers rooms with free WiFi and a LED TV. The bus to/from Lecce Train Station stops 1,000 feet away.Set on the 1st or 2nd floor, Hotel Mare Blu offers air-conditioned rooms with a furnished balcony, fridge and private bathroom with hairdryer.The hall is equipped with comfortable sofas and the breakfast room can be used as a lounge during the day. The bar features a small terrace.The nearest sandy beach is a 5-minute walk from the hotel, which lies 1.2 miles from the centre of Torre dell’Orso, and well placed for wind surfing, canoeing and kite surfing. The Grotta della Poesia is 0.6 miles away.Otranto and Lecce are 18 and 14.3 miles from the Mare Blu. Brindisi Airport is an hour’s drive away.
- Staff members are a credit to the place. Cristina is an absolute star!
- Good localization, near bus stop in both directions, easily accessible Grotta della Poesia and cliffs of Roca Vecchia by foot, clean room, tasty beakfast, very kind and helpful personel. Woman from the reception help us with calling the taxi to Lecce when the bus didn’t show up. Our last stop that day was Bari airport so the course was important for us.
- Enjoyed location to beautiful beach & wonderful clear water .was able to walk most places .
- Non abbiamo quasi mai usato la macchina, mare a due passi e possibilità di uscire e entrare della camera a nostro piacimento a qualsiasi ora.
La posizione e la colazione ( buonissima)
Personale molto cordiale
Best Western Plus Leone di Messapia Hotel & Conference
Located in Lecce, 22 miles from Gallipoli, Best Western Plus Leone di Messapia Hotel & Conference features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Brindisi is 25 miles from Best Western Plus Leone di Messapia, and Otranto is 20 miles away. Casale Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- This place definitely had the wow factor – spacious room, extra large comfy bed and a fabulous restaurant Amadeus just a short walk down the road (we highly recommend eating here, it is worth the short but slightly precarious walk there). Even though this is a conference hotel, it most definitely still felt like a great place for a romantic getaway. Overall experience was far greater than we expected and love to stay there again!
- Close to Lecce town and super easy to drive to from Brindisi Airport. Helpful and friendly front desk staff for our late check in. Room is huge, very clean, large bed and very comfortable. Good choices of food for breakfast. We have stayed in other Best Western hotels in Italy, this is the best among all. 10 mins drive to town, if you do not like parking randomly on streets(normal in Puglia), recommend the pay-display train station car park.
REception staff were very helpful. the hotel shuttle to the old city was fast and good.
the breakfast was nice. the room was nicely stocked, the bathroom and shower were fine.
- The breakfast was really good. Staff was very friendly and helpful. This hotel is very modern and was very clean. Liked the location and the environment was very comforting. I really liked the calmness.
The room is modern, clean; there’s enougth of space for 2 person.
Bathroom is brigth, with huge shower.
Hotel Côte D’Est
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Côte D’Est offers accommodations in San Foca. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lecce is 13 miles from Hotel Côte D’Est, and Gallipoli is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Casale Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Good location, nice room with big balcony and good view, helpful staff, good breakfast.
- Excellent position overlooking the sea with all amenities close by.
- Good location overall, few restaurants around which are nice.
- Posizione vosta mare. e. Locali all’altezza. Da ritornare
La stanza all’ultimo piano con mega terrazza sul porto e sul mare: fantastica
La gentilezza del personale
Hotel Delle Palme
Located in Lecce, 23 miles from Gallipoli, Hotel Delle Palme features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Brindisi is 24 miles from Hotel Delle Palme, and Otranto is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Casale Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Lovely room with balcony & great views. it was spotless.
Excellent breakfast. Fantastic service – including the senior management at the hotel. Very accommodating – even providing bar service at 2am.
- The staff were delightful. They gave us very good advice and kindly helped us with arrangements overcoming our very limited Italian. The breakfast is excellent – definitely not North American. The hotel is very comfortable and walking distance to old Lecce which is fascinating and welcoming.
Very organised and helpful staff
Special thanks to restaurant administration
This was a great place to stay in Lecce – out of the tourist section but near enough to walk. Reception staff were exceptional as was the buffet breakfast – complete with cappuccinos. The room was large with an ante room near the door with a couch and desk. New bathroom. Very near to a laundry service just up the street on same side…big bag of washing, and delivered to the hotel ironied. On the left hand side about 500 metres away La Rustica – the best pizzas – we ate there three times while we were in Lecce – outstanding with great service and a wood oven!
Lecce itself a delight – not terribly touristy but a pleasure to walk around to the Duomo and the Cathedral. Do we recommend this hotel and Lecce – you bet we do!
Many thanks for the wonderful staff.
- Beautiful lobby area to the hotel. Excellent breakfast with superb choice. Situated around 10 minutes from the old centre but an easy walk in a safe area with plenty of people around. Lecce is a beautiful city. Great value for money. Free car parking space.
- Lovely room with balcony & great views. it was spotless.
Hotel Da Romano
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Da Romano offers accommodations in San Foca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Lecce is 13 miles from Hotel Da Romano, and Gallipoli is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Casale Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Masseria Li Campi
One of our top picks in Cavallino di Lecce.Masseria Li Campi is located in Cavallino di Lecce, just 5 miles from Lecce. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.Gallipoli is 20 miles from Masseria Li Campi, and Brindisi is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Casale Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Beautiful relaxed place and nice pool. 10 minute ride to lovely Lecce and great place to visit Otranto, Gallipoli and Leuca. The hostess Irena will tell you about all there is to do in the area. Very helpful!
- The quiet position and the small scale of the hotel made the stay very relaxing.
- The owners of the hotel are really nice and welcoming. The rooms are spacious and have a (little) terrace.
- Just what we were wanting; relaxation and proximity to Lecce!
- The place was excelent. We had a feeling that we were staying in a private villa. Food was very good, owners were very nice.
Hotel Blue Sky
Hotel Blue Sky is located in San Foca, just 12 miles from Lecce. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Gallipoli is 28 miles from Hotel Blue Sky, and Otranto is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Casale Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- In general a good place! Good position and easy to park.
- Il personale è stato molto gentile e disponibile; complimenti
- séjour agréable , air conditionné efficace ,literie impeccable , déjeuner bien fourni
Staff cordiale e disponibile
Stanze fresche e curate
- Posizione, pulizia, colazione, disponibilità dei gestori
Top Hotels In Acaya Apulia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Acaya Apulia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Acaya Apulia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Acaya Apulia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!