10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aberlady Lothian – Top Hotel Reviews
Aberlady Lothian is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aberlady Lothian. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aberlady Lothian. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aberlady Lothian. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aberlady Lothian right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aberlady Lothian with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aberlady Lothian:
Old Aberlady Inn
Old Aberlady Inn offers accommodations in Aberlady. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the inn. Edinburgh is 13 miles from Old Aberlady Inn, and St. Andrews is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The service and food were great and staff had a great attitude.
- Room was clean and well equipped. Quality and Service around the evening meal and breakfast was excellent.
- David and the team at the Aberlady Inn were exceptional from the moment we arrived until we left them two days later. Nothing was too much trouble and the glass of sherry in the room was most welcome after a long drive from Norfolk.
- Food was great, fabulous cocktails priced very reasonably and the management and staff were lovely
- Parking outside the front door Friendly staff carried luggage, great coffee and brilliant breakfast,
The Lodge at Craigielaw and Golf Courses
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Lodge at Craigielaw and Golf Courses offers accommodations in Aberlady, just 13 miles from Edinburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Andrews is 23 miles from Lodge Craigielaw Courses, and Edinburgh is 20 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 19 miles away.
- The whole hotel stay in general was fantastic ,totally exceeded our expectations. The staff are so helpful,polite and friendly 🙂 .The room was very clean,comfortable and spacious,with all the things you would need in there too . The views are amazing looking straight on to the golf course with boats and ships etc on the estuary, just beyond that to then see mountains in the distance as a back drop .all in all an amazing place . we will be staying here again very soon .
- Friendly & helpful staff, comfortable clean rooms, good food.
- Clubhouse was great and just a all round nice place.
- Very spacious layout overall in the building and the room was excellent. Light clean and well appointed. The staff were so friendly and the location was first rate. Best place I’ve stayed in for years.
- Derek in reception was very nice and accommodating to an early check in, fantastic location, nice rooms and it is very clean.
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Located in Aberlady, 13 miles from Edinburgh, Duck’s Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is room service at the property.St. Andrews is 23 miles from Duck’s Inn, and Edinburgh is 20 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Great location and full of character. Beds very comfy and rooms have everything you might need. An ideal base for exploring East Lothian.
- Hotel was great, in an ideal location, the staff were super friendly and we got a free upgrade. Booked it on the day as our original hotel was under feet of snow. Breakfast was great and cooked to order or you had cereals available. The restaurant area looked like it was under renovation but there was a pub and an Indian restaurant down the road so eating was not an issue.
- Great breakfast, although kitchen not open for meals. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Excellent value for money. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Nice bar.
- Seaside. On the bus route. L8cal ships across the road.
Greywalls Hotel & Chez Roux
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Greywalls Hotel is situated on the edge of Muirfield’s championship golf course, on the 9th and 18th holes. There are ample gardens, tennis courts and free Wi-Fi.The on-site Chez Roux restaurant offers a blend of classic French cuisine and local Scottish produce.Built in 1901, Greywalls now offers elegant bedrooms with private bathrooms. Most rooms have views either over the Firth of Forth, or across the gardens and farmland.The walled gardens feature a croquet lawn and there are 10 golf courses within 5 miles of Greywalls.
- Fantastic quality boutique hotel with the most attentive staff. London 5 star standard but friendly and welcoming. The live pianist was a great touch.
- A wonderful “country house” like hotel in a magnificent location.Lounges,dining room,and my single bedroom were very comfortable,spotlessly clean. All staff were very friendly and helpful. I was there to play golf and it was only 2 mins from Muirfield and ideally located for many other courses in the nearby area(Gullane/North Berwick).
- Excellent staff behavior! Received a very warm welcome. Breakfast was fantastic, everything exceed my expectation.
The setting is fab.
Beautiful fairy tale accommodation.
Bed extremely comfortable.
Extra care and attention from staff unbelievable
- Atmosphere is so relaxing , outstanding service, feels like a very luxurious and stylish place. Best place I have stayed so far. Piano player was marvelous. Staff went out of their way.
The Golf Tavern
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Golf Tavern offers accommodations in Haddington. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Edinburgh is 16 miles from The Golf Tavern, and St. Andrews is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 23 miles from The Golf Tavern.
- Bed was comfy, slept very well, shower excellent, food brilliant
- everything excellent staff so nice and very helpful. would recommend to anyone
- Good menu choice. Comfortable room. Central location.
Staff were very friendly and made us feel welcome
Room was great, comfy beds and nice bathroom
Breakfast Excellent. One of the best I’ve ever had
All staff very friendly
Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in North Berwick.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. With free parking, a luxury spa and award-winning restaurant, Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa has views out over the Firth of Forth. Overlooking North Berwick Golf Club, the grand building has stylish rooms.In an impressive Victorian property, Macdonald Marine features spacious rooms with modern private bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and sitting areas. Many rooms have scenic views.The 2 AA-Rosette John Paul at the Marine Restaurant serves an international menu and traditional Scottish specialties. Links Bar and Lounges offers a selection of beverages with cozy open fires and sea views.The Spa at Macdonald Marine Hotel features an indoor swimming pool, thermal suite, hydro pool and gym. Fitness classes and beauty treatments are also available.In the heart of East Lothian’s famous golf coast, the Marine Hotel is a 40-minute drive from Edinburgh’s lively center. The sandy beaches of North Berwick are a few minutes away and North Berwick Train Station is a 5-minute walk away.
- This was a brief overnight stay, during which I found the hotel clean and comfortable, and the staff professional, friendly and very helpful.
- Excellent breakfast with variety of hot and cold. Service excellent and staff were so polite. Loved the way the staff made a fuss of our dog and that they always fetched him a dish of fresh water.
- Reception staff extremely professional and friendly
- Beds were very comfortable. Staff were really friendly and helpful.Food was of a high modern standard, beautifully presented. The views from the sea side of the hotel were breathtaking on a sunny morning. I would love to go back there.
2 in party Upgraded to a lovely room
Featuring free WiFi, Goblin Ha’ offers accommodations in Gifford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Edinburgh is 18 miles from Goblin Ha’, and St. Andrews is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 24 miles from Goblin Ha’.
- STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL, ESPECIALLY AMY & DANIELLE. THEY COULDN’T DO ENOUGH TO HELP MAKE OUR STAY A PLEASURE.
- Breakfast and bar area ok Gifford is a lovely little village.
- The staff very helpful and went out the way to help especially the young woman with glasses on very helpful and looked after us and brought food to our room as little boy wasn’t very well she couldn’t of been more helpful good worker and all ways smiling
- Staff welcoming and friendly. Bedroom and bed very comfortable.
- Excellent value for money , staff were friendly and very helpful.Food was delicious
Nether Abbey Hotel
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in North Berwick, 19 miles from Edinburgh, Nether Abbey Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Dundee is 29 miles from Nether Abbey Hotel, and St. Andrews is 20 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 25 miles away.
- Huge bed, great staff, busy bar and restaurant with a good atmosphere. Great selection of beers and wines – notably good actually. Many chain hotels feel a bit soul-less this cannot be said about the Nether Abbey.
- comfortable beds, lovely evening meal and excellent breakfast. had a nice view out to see and could just see a bit of the golf course. its our third visit and will be going again. highly recommend it staff pleasant abusy place and popular
- very accommodating for pets we were able to have breakfast in the bar so we could have the dog with us
- Cosy room, very comfy bed and fantastic breakfast!
- Great place to stay, clean and comfortable with friendly efficient staff. Breakfast was good as was our evening meal. Would definitely recommend.
Best Western Kings Manor
One of our top picks in Edinburgh.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This family-run hotel in Edinburgh offers free Wi-Fi, a 50 feet swimming pool and a gym. Portobello Beach is just a 10 minute walk from the building. The train station is a 5 minute walk from the hotel.Guests at Kings Manor can use the Fountain Spa Leisure Club, which has a sauna, a steam room and a beauty therapy suite. There is also a spa bathtub and a tennis court to enjoy.Best Western Kings Manor has spacious rooms with private bathrooms, featuring satellite TV and 24-hour room service. Rooms also have a hospitality tray for tea and coffee.Kings Manor is dedicated to running an environmentally responsible business and promotes eco-friendly tourism.Lauders Restaurant has a traditional menu, and there is a bar and an informal bistro. In the morning, both full English and continental breakfasts are available.With free parking on site, the hotel is a 15 minute drive from the city center. There is also good access to the city center from the bus stop outside the hotel.
- Nice big room, comfy bed, pool and steam room were great
- Car park, cheap drinks, location within walking distance to nearest train station, only £3.30 return off peak into Edinburgh centre, 10 minutes walk to the lovely portobello beach, nice area very quiet.
- Foarte liniste si curat! Camere si paturile foarte spatioase! Personal foarte amabil! Very clean and quiet!! Rooms and beds very spacious! very friendly staff !!
- Overall friendly place. Checked in no problem. Easy to find. Plenty of parking. Breakfast is very good.
- The bed very was comfortable and room was spacious and very clean, the staff where very friendly and helpful.
Tweeddale Arms Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tweeddale Arms Hotel offers accommodations in Gifford, just 18 miles from Edinburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at the inn. St. Andrews is 30 miles from Tweeddale Arms Hotel, and Edinburgh is 24 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 24 miles away.
- The room was very clean and comfy. The four poster bed was lovely. Food was great, staff were very friendly and made sure we had a great stay,
- Ambience and food. Excellent service and friendly staff.
- rooms are fantastic and really old school in design. Lovely fire in the lounge. staff really helpful.
- The full Breakfast was exceptional ! The staff friendly and helpful and the place very quaint
Accommodation and staff were fantastic. Had a great time, rooms very clean, pub atmosphere very friendly. Food was fantastic and very good value.
Only a small gripe is the tv in the room was very small ( but this did not stop us enjoying our stay)
Thank you too all the staff !
Top Hotels In Aberlady Lothian Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aberlady Lothian to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aberlady Lothian but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aberlady Lothian. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!