10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aberargie Perthshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Aberargie Perthshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aberargie Perthshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aberargie Perthshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aberargie Perthshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aberargie Perthshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aberargie Perthshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aberargie Perthshire:
Featuring free WiFi, Salutation Hotel offers accommodations in Perth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dundee is 18 miles from Salutation Hotel, and St. Andrews is 24 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- The food was excellent, very large room very surprised it was not a 4 star hotel
- Bar food was excellent and staff were all friendly
- Hotel exceeded my expectations- although the decor is dated it was actually quaint, cosy and very clean. The staff were all friendly and polite and the breakfast was excellent!
- good comfortable bed and warm room very clean and for a single person a good size. food was good and hot, no problems at all.
- The hotel is an old building but it is well maintained, rooms are warm and beds comfortable. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Food was good with a choice of places to eat. The hotel is in the centre of Perth and convenient for shopping, sight seeing and Theatre.
Sunbank House Metro Hotel
Located in Perth in the region of Tayside, 18 miles from Dundee, Sunbank House Metro Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Andrews is 24 miles from Sunbank House Metro Hotel, and Stirling is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The friendly personal service and the breakfast, the owner was lovely and reception.
- Finlay gave us a very warm welcome and could not do enough to accommodate our needs especially my dietary requirements.
- Beautiful appointed rooms with comfy beds and lovely equipped bathrooms . Great WiFi too . Fantastic breakfast with great choices freshly cooked and well presented…
- Lovely hotel with lovely people. On arrival we were given an upgrade which was very much appreciated. The room was at the front of the hotel with views over Perth. The bed was comfy. Breakfast was great with a good choice of things to choose. We will definitely use this hotel again next time we travel up to the top end of Scotland.
- Super comfy bed. Friendly helpful staff, good breakfast.
The Parklands Hotel
Located in Perth, 18 miles from Dundee, The Parklands Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.St. Andrews is 25 miles from The Parklands Hotel, and Stirling is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 31 miles from The Parklands Hotel.
- The relaxed atmosphere, location right next to the Park
- Great location overlooking the park and only a short walk into city centre.
The staff are great and genuinely friendly. Scott, when your of his way to help fit us in when we decided stay longer at the hotel. The food is great and very satisfying.
A five minute walk from the centre and a couple of minutes walk to the train station.
- Friendly welcoming staff, good knowledge of dining in Perth, apart from the Hotel.
- Nice room, great bathroom . Staff were really helpful and friendly.
The Royal George Hotel
One of our top picks in Perth.Located in Perth in the region of Tayside, 18 miles from Dundee, The Royal George Hotel features a fitness center and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. St. Andrews is 24 miles from The Royal George Hotel, and Stirling is 27 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 31 miles away.
- Nice comfortable traditional Scottish hotel We liked High Tea
- Clean and comfortable and staff were friendly and polite.
- I just had fruit and cirnflakes as have food probs at moment.but partner enjoyed his big breakfast. We ate evening meal out with friends. Coffees and shortbread yummy. Had quite a few!!
- Location: great to see more of Perth on foot. Staff: friendly and very informative
- Check in was easy with a very friendly and helpful staff member; the hotel location is perfect, right by the river and convenient for lots of Perth’s attractions; breakfast was excellent and well served by a friendly staff member.
One of our top picks in Perth.In the heart of Scotland, the Station Hotel is in a grand Victorian mansion, in Perth center and next to Perth Train Station. The impressive hotel offers spacious rooms and Scottish breakfasts.Traditional cooked breakfasts are served daily in the bright and airy dining room. Light continental options are also available, including freshly squeezed juices and gourmet coffees.The elegant rooms are individually decorated, and free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout. Some rooms have scenic views out over the landscaped grounds, and all feature a private bathroom.The Station Hotel is a 10 minute walk from the Perth Theatre and Concert Hall. There is free on-site parking, and the River Tay is half a mile away.
- They hotel let me have breakfast before the usual time of service
- Value for money. The price should be an indicator of the Hotel. You get what you pay for.
- Excellent value. Facilities basic but fair and reflected in the price. Only used the restaurant for breakfast – 7.5 out of 10 for brekkers. (no newspapers, coffee was only just okay, breakfast was pre-prepared (but okay). Room was clean, comfy, basic – but very fair. Staff were all helpful and smiled.
- Lovely breakfast, Really good value for money, Fair bar prices,
A little dated but excellent for train station and a nice walk into town
Food in restaurant was good but only us in there
Staff great and helpful
Breakfast was adequate but over cooked bacon and scrambled egg
Great toast machine
Mercure Perth Hotel
One of our top picks in Perth.One of the most unique hotels in Perth, in a 15th-century watermill, where you can still watch the water trickling through the original water wheel from the garden, lobby area and Lounge Bar. Free high-speed internet is available throughout the hotelA private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, hairdryer, suit press and direct dial telephones are included in each room, as well as tea and coffee-making facilities.Nearby you’ll find Scone Palace, Branklyn Gardens and the Glenturret Distillery. The Perth Leisure Pool and Dewars ice rink are also close by. The Perth Museum & Art Gallery and the Caithness Glass Visitor Centre are well worth a visit.
- Lovely place with the water wheel a central feature. Very nice room, dinner and breakfast good. Staff helpful and friendly.
- When we arrived at the hotel and were allocated a v.basic room below an ongoing function (which was unbearably noisy). On complaining to the manager we were moved to a different part of the hotel where the room was far more in-line with expectations. This may have been an upgrade, but it seemed to me to be more appropriate for the fee (possibly a refurbished version of the room). Other positives of note were: 1. Parking was immediately outside the hotel, but it is fairly small so I think we were lucky to get a free space. 2. Location is only a few minutes walk from Perth town centre. 3. The bar provides a fairly good range of food available post 10pm.
- The fact that the hotel had kept some of the mill original features. The staff were all very friendly and happy to answer any question about the town and surrounding area. The staff were all very good to my granddaughter.
- Clean, comfortable and warm. Beautiful bathroom. The floorboards upstairs were a bit creaky! Staff very good.
- Good location close to centre of town. Helpful staff who changed a room for us immediately when asked to (the twin room smelled terrible like rotting fish – but given a room change without any question)
Best Western Queens Hotel
Situated in the heart of Scotland and close to Perth city centre, Best Western Queens Hotel is only a short walk from the River Tay, and has a lounge bar, a restaurant and a leisure club.The Queens Hotel is right next to both the bus and train station and it offers free parking to all guests.The Lounge Bar has a wide range of fine wines, ales and malt whiskies on offer, as well as bar meals. Guests can also choose to eat at The Scott’s Restaurant and special events and dinner dances are hosted throughout the year.The Best Western Queens Hotel is the only hotel in Perth with a leisure complex, which includes a swimming pool, a sauna, a hot tub, a steam room and a gym.All bedrooms boast an en suite bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities. Guests also get a hairdryer and a radio.
- We had a king size room which had just been refurbished and it was lovely
- Decent evening meal and a fairly good breakfast cooked to order.
- Hotel very tired in need of refurbishment especially downstairs
- Comfortable and clean…very near bus and train station…lovely staff..tasty breakfast
- Good breakfast, polite and courteous staff, excellent location
New County Hotel
One of our best sellers in Perth! Located in Perth, 18 miles from Dundee, New County Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Andrews is 25 miles from New County Hotel, and Stirling is 27 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Great value good stafff good location as regards centre
- Nice room in the centre of Perth. Really nice breakfast.
- Bed was very comfortable, the lady who works in the bad was very nice. And the room was nice and clean and location of hotel was fantastic.
- Location and Accomondation was good. We stayed at back of Hotel no view but a fine quiet room.
- The room was big and bright and the breakfast was nice.
The Thistle Hotel
The Thistle Hotel offers accommodations in Kinross. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.Edinburgh is 21 miles from The Thistle Hotel, and Perth is 12 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 19 miles away.
- They were so helpful and explained that as the restaurant was closed that night we could bring food in and they would give us plates and cutlery.
- The hotel room was clean with spotless white bed linen and everything you need really. The hotel staff were incredibly friendly and thoughtful in welcoming our two spaniel and accommodating our early start.
- Did not use restaurant on this visit but on our previous visit we cannot fault the large cooked breakfast
- Very warm welcome, staff were excellent. Lovely Scottish homely feel about the place.
- The staff very friendly couldn’t do enough for myself and daughter.
The Grampian Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Grampian Hotel offers accommodations in Perth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dundee is 18 miles from The Grampian Hotel, and St. Andrews is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The staff were brilliant, very friendly and couldn’t do more, especially the Lady at the front desk.
- Quaint hotel “olde worlde”. Great breakfast and lovely homely atmosphere.
- Lady at reception was very nice and helpful. There was enough parking.
- Breakfast was great..staff friendly and very cheerful
- Good size room. Good location. Nice bar area serving very good food. Pleasant staff.
Top Hotels In Aberargie Perthshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aberargie Perthshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aberargie Perthshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aberargie Perthshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!