10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aber Gwynedd – Top Hotel Reviews
Aber Gwynedd is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aber Gwynedd. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aber Gwynedd. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aber Gwynedd. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aber Gwynedd right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aber Gwynedd with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aber Gwynedd:
Aber Falls Butterfly Rooms
Located less than a mile from Aber Falls waterfalls and the Aber Beach and Nature Reserve, Butterfly Rooms – Aber Falls offers a garden. Free WiFi in all rooms is included.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and bath. All rooms offer a garden view, a fridge with bottled water, tea/coffee making facilities, soaps, towels and a hair dryer.A complimentary basket of continental style breakfast items are available in all rooms. There is an on-site licensed cafe that is run independent to the Butterfly rooms.Aber Falls Distillery is half a mile from Butterfly Rooms – Aber Falls, and Zip World is 8 miles away. Llanberis Lake Railway is 14 miles from the property.
- The ladies running both rooms and cafe were so lovely and welcoming and went well out of their way to accommodate us. The rooms were also lovely.
- Sol and Sheila are absolutely lovely! From the minute you arrive they are helpful and try to ensure you have the best experience! The rooms are cosy and clean and have everything you need! The breakfast box is brilliant and the shower/bath is amazing! Try Sheila’s cream tea!!
- Sol and her mum were very welcoming, very friendlly and helpful. We were climbing Snowdown and it was Ideal location. Definitely would stay there again.
The rooms were well presented and most important they were spotless.
The staff were very friendly and as helpful as possible.
- The rooms were fresh comfortable and very clean. The room had a small fridge which was very useful. The owners were very friendly and helpful.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The Slate is located in Bangor, just 13 miles from Llandudno. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Betws-y-coed is 15 miles from The Slate, and Conwy is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 52 miles from the property.
Newly decorated and clean room and shower room.
Restaurant food very good.
All staff very pleasant and helpful.
- Lovely staff if inexperienced and clearly not enough of them especially at breakfast. Great food. Great choice of gin!
- The staff were amazing, friendly and hard working in all departments. Meg on the reception desk was so helpful in sorting out the room issues we had and also recommending places to visit o make the best out of our short stay. Breakfast was excellent and even though very busy, nothing was a problem! The food was excellent and you must book if staying at the weekend as the pub is very popular with the locals and they run out of the favourite choices on the menu towards then end of service The recent refurbishment is excellent!
- The Cocktails, lunch, service and attention to detail was excellent.
- Just feels like your having an amazing experience of everything
- Newly decorated and clean room and shower room.
The Bulkeley Hotel
One of our top picks in Beaumaris.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Bulkeley Hotel offers accommodations in Beaumaris. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Llandudno is 12 miles from The Bulkeley Hotel, and Betws-y-coed is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 52 miles from The Bulkeley Hotel.
- Very good location, looked grand from the outside……
Lovely location and views
Good car parking and dog friendly. Very pleased to be able to see our dogs in the car from our hotel room
Delighted that the hotel did not charge us for the second night we had booked when we decided to return home early
- The staff were friendly and the location convenient. It was easy to find within the town and parking was available – although I was lucky to find a space.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful nothing was a problem for them
- Very traditional hotel, proper service with a smile, nothing was too much trouble or wasn’t attended to
Ye Olde Bulls Head Inn & Townhouse
Dating back to the 15th century, Ye Olde Bulls Head Inn & Townhouse is Grade II listed, with a traditional bar and a stylish restaurant. Situated in Beaumaris, it offers free Wi-Fi access.The boutique rooms include a flat-screen TV, a Nespresso coffee machine and local biscuits. The en suite bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.Ye Olde Bulls Head boasts award-winning dining areas. The stylish Loft Restaurant offers original features and local produce and the Coach restaurant provides an informal menu and al fresco dining. Guests can enjoy real ale in The Freehouse bar, which has an open log fire and oak beams.With panoramic views of the Menai Strait and Snowdonia, Beaumaris is in the Welsh Isle of Anglesey. It can be accessed from the mainland by the famous Menai Suspension Bridge or the Britannia Bridge. Beaumaris Beach is just a minute’s walk from Ye Olde Bulls Head Inn & Townhouse.
- Really lovely place to stay in a great location. Food was excellent
- The dinner and breakfast was beautiful, thank you. Karen made us feel very welcome when we arrived.
- The room was small but comfortable. A good bar- the lady manager was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The reception and restaurant teams were pleasant and efficient.
- Very welcoming staff. Excellent service in the Coach restaurant. Really good choice for breakfast.
- lovely hotel and restaurant, however, our bathroom was in need of an update.
The Management Centre
One of our top picks in Bangor.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The Management Centre offers accommodations in Bangor, just 14 miles from Llandudno. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Betws-y-coed is 17 miles from The Management Centre, and Conwy is 13 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Excellent location and very good facilities. The double room was generous in size with a comfortable ed and a clean, well appointed bathroom. All staff members were pleasant and keen to ensure a good quality stay for guests.
We were attending an event at Pontio so the location was ideal.
We ate in the restuarant and the food was excellent.
All the staff we spoke to were very polite, helpful and efficient.
- The quality of the accommodation was excellent, very clean and very comfortable. Well furnished to, with a great deal of space for storage, and useful appliances. The staff were friendly and helpful. And the surrounding area was absolutely wonderful.
- Very nice room and bathroom, clean and comfortable.
- Location was reasonably central to main Bangor city centre
The Waverley Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Waverley Hotel offers accommodation in Bangor. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property. A complimentary light breakfast is provided from Monday to Friday and a cooked breakfast is available for an additional charge on weekends.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and horse riding. The hotel also offers car hire. Bangor Cathedral is 1,950 feet from The Waverley Hotel, while Penrhyn Castle is 1.2 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 53.4 miles from the property.
- It was perfect location to visit our daughter at the Uni.
- Nice staff, were all very helpful and a very convenient location just opposite the train station
- I wouldn’t recommend at all. Bathroom dirty and old. Towels bliched,dirty. No heating..we had to call receptions which is not available 24h..breakfast- just toast jam or celers.if you are lucky and arraving enough early in the morning.
- They were prepared to open the breakfast area at 7am instead of the usual 8:30. However, there was no one on reception to check out.
- It was in a good area train station right opposite
Featuring free WiFi, Garden Hotel offers accommodations in Bangor. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llandudno is 14 miles from Garden Hotel, and Betws-y-coed is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- A small hotel but with nice environment and great hospitality. The Chinese dishes they are serving are also excellent! Highly recommend to everyone if you have a chance to visit Bangor.
- The owners and staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Excellent. Very comfortable bed wonderful service lovely breakfast quiet and comfortable
- Very accommodating. Room was perfect , very comfortable and clean . Great location to local restaurants and to train
- Lovely friendly, helpful staff, personal service, restaurant serves excellent food
Tap & Spile
Located in Bangor, 14 miles from Llandudno, Tap & Spile features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV.Betws-y-coed is 16 miles from Tap & Spile, and Conwy is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Room was nice and comfortable, very quiet at night. Staff were helpful, room was well-heated.
The view over the Menai is beautiful. The pub/bar was nice and staff very friendly and helpful.
- The staff were friendly and the pub food was great.
- Good accommodation with excellent pub food. Fabulous location overlooking Menai Straights, superb views over pier. Short walk to town centre, railway station and Cathedral. Value for money. Menai Bridge short bus ride away or walk for the energetic.
- Lovely pub with fantastic food! Room was exactly as described but not where Booking.com has it on their map. It is right on the corner overlooking the pier (by Eryl Mor). Great value and our room was right opposite the bathroom overlooking the sea. Heater provided.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Victoria Hotel offers accommodations in Menai Bridge, just 15 miles from Llandudno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Betws-y-coed is 18 miles from Victoria Hotel, and Conwy is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Staff really friendly and welcoming, very comfortable surroundings
- Very friendly and helpful staff particularly as I am celiac and needed a gluten free breakfast, which was excellent.
- Friendly staff, clean room and beautiful view. Breakfast was tasty and served reasonably quickly. Big TV in the ‘sports’ lounge where they popped the football on for us on Saturday afternoon. Staff happily filled our sports bottles for us to use.
- The staff were friendly the room was very clean a little dated but tidy, we had an amazing view of the media straits from our room, apart from the tv not working by not picking up signal everything else was really nice, the breakfast was hot and you got plenty.
- Nice bedding. Friendly staff, spectacular views from the rear rooms. Nice and warm, and windows open for fresh air. Lovely friendly bar. Good breakfast, the cooked element lovely. Great value for money.
Anglesey Arms Hotel
In the pretty village of Menai Bridge, the 200 year-old Anglesey Arms is rich in original charm and traditional character, with tasty home-cooked food and real ales.The Anglesey Arms is the first building you see as you enter the island of Anglesey over Thomas Telford’s famous Menai Suspension Bridge over the Menai Strait.The friendly pub serves traditional real ales and good, honest pub food in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. The building is steeped in history and the bell once used to call last orders was the original ship’s bell rescued from the HMS Conwy, which ran aground in the Menai Straits in April 1953.The rooms feature modern comforts and facilities, including private bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and tea/coffee.Free Wi-Fi is available in the bar.A full English breakfast is served each morning and free private parking is available on site.Highway A55 and the city of Bangor are just minutes away.
- We stayed here as a family of 4 over the Easter break and were very impressed with the renovations here at the hotel. Food was lovely rooms comfortable and spacious for all 4 of us. We found the staff very friendly. It’s a great location to explore Angelsey.
- The location was ideal for visiting the surrounding area. Ideal for an overnight stay if travelling to Ireland, Sealink /Irish ferries only a 20 min drive. The staff were helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again. The ongoing refurbishment while we were staying did not affect us in the slightest.
- Beautiful building, grounds and great views. Lovely room. Excellent breakfast. Free parking.
- Excellent breakfast, helpful staff, clean and comfortable bedroom.
- The rooms are very comfortable the food excellent good beer and great service
Top Hotels In Aber Gwynedd Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aber Gwynedd to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aber Gwynedd but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aber Gwynedd. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!