10 Best Hotels To Stay In Abbotts Ann Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Abbotts Ann Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Abbotts Ann Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Abbotts Ann Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Abbotts Ann Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Abbotts Ann Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Abbotts Ann Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Abbotts Ann Hampshire:
White Hart Hotel by Marston’s Inns
One of our top picks in Andover.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, White Hart Hotel by Marston’s Inns offers accommodations in Andover, just 21 miles from Southampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Reading is 28 miles from White Hart Hotel by Marston’s Inns, and Winchester is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Very comfy bed and good beer. Nice atmosphere in teh bar.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Liked the take away breakfast as I had to leave before
- The bed was comfy, the room was quite large and well equipped with tv, tea & coffee making facilities, complimentary bottles of water for each person etc and the ensuite gave a nice hot shower in the morning.
- It suited my needs as a lone traveller staying overnight for an early morning meeting in Andover. It was also a low cost so I did expect a no frills stay.
- The Room was nice and had everything you needed, the bed could have been more comfortable.
The Star and Garter A Citylodge Hotel
The Star and Garter A Citylodge Hotel is located in Andover, 21 miles from Southampton and 28 miles from Reading. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winchester is 12 miles from The Star & Garter Andover, and Salisbury is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 19 miles from The Star and Garter A Citylodge Hotel.
- Love the room! We’ve renamed it the hobbit room! Fab stay!
- Convenient location. Style and history of building.
Would have scored top score, but room faced onto the high street. It was sat night so rowdy people until 4.30am, so kept waking up
I would book again but bring ear plugs.
Great breakfast for about £6.50 from memory
Stylish room and overal decor was good
- The room was in the attic. Lovely beams and character. Breakfast was excellent. Lots of choice and good service. Fantastic position next to the high street. Spotlessly clean.
- Great hotel brilliant breakfast and friendly staff. We have stayed there several times before and would recommend this hotel.
The Three Cups Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Three Cups Inn offers accommodations in Stockbridge, just 15 miles from Southampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Portsmouth is 28 miles from The Three Cups Inn, and Winchester is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 13 miles from The Three Cups Inn.
- The food in the Resturant is amazing. It’s 5 star cuisine.
- Very meaty menu, so perfect for me. Good real ale selection and nice wine. Superb full breakfast. Good VFM.
- Charming hostelry that is popular with the locals (even mid-week)
The food is superb and worth staying for alone.
Real coffee in the bedroom and real milk.
Excellent breakfast experience.
- Lovely hotel friendly and clean best breakfast ever
Potters Heron Hotel
In the heart of Hampshire, this charming hotel with a distinctive thatched roof features free Wi-Fi and free parking. It is just a 10-minute drive from the center of Eastleigh and offers access to major road services.Guests can dine in the Potters Bar/Restaurant at the front of the hotel, which serves hearty meals throughout the day, as well as local beer and wine. You can also enjoy afternoon tea and a Sunday roast. There is a terrace open in the summer, and the lounge has a roaring log fire for winter months.All rooms are spacious and have contemporary design, and many have a balcony or terrace with views of the gardens. Each also features satellite TV, and a refreshment tray with tea and coffee.Potters Heron enjoys an excellent location close to the M3 and channel ports of Portsmouth and Southampton. Romsey, Winchester and Southampton are within easy reach.From here, you can explore the nearby cathedral city of Winchester, the ancient New Forest, and Itchen Valley forest and riverside walks. The beautiful gardens of Exbury, Mottisfont and Romsey are less than a 20-minute drive away.
Good location for visit to Winchester, clean well equipped rooms with toiletries, excellent range of tea/ coffee, water and biscuits
Free Parking, excellent wifi
Friendly, helpful staff at reception, restaurant and bar. 24/7 service by staff
Good selection of breakfast including healthy options of fruit and muesli
- Breakfast needs improvement rooms great staff friendly and helpful
- Slug in meal – no apology just refund of side orders value
- The reception person was very friendly and helpful. The hotel had recently had a fire and the bar/ restaurant area had been moved to a very large light attractive room, we were given 2 free drink tokens for the inconvenience. The room was spacious, we were on the ground floor and our room had a backdoor leading out to the garden and there were outdoor chairs assigned to the room, which isn’t usual in the Uk and a novelty for us. The bed was comfortable, 2 pillows provided, a little full for my taste but otherwise very comfortable. Full English buffet breakfast available, and a large area to sit and drink coffee, tea in the lounge area. Free Parking and well situated for Eastleigh.
Bed was really big & comfy.
Room was modern, lovely view. Staff were very friendly.
- Good location for visit to Winchester, clean well equipped rooms with toiletries, excellent range of tea/ coffee, water and biscuits
The White Hart
Located in Whitchurch, 23 miles from Southampton, The White Hart features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Reading is 22 miles from The White Hart, and Winchester is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 19 miles from the property.
Great location if you are visiting the Bombay Sapphire Gin distillery.
- I was very pleased with my choice of accommodation.
- The breakfast was nice and the food was cooked well and presented well, we also had lunch on Saturday afternoon my Fish Finger sandwich was lovely
- Friendly welcoming staff, good size room and bathroom and the food was absolutely amazing and great value for money!
They was good ang so was breakfast
- Great location if you are visiting the Bombay Sapphire Gin distillery.
The John Russell Fox Wetherspoon
Located in Andover, 21 miles from Southampton, The John Russell Fox Wetherspoon features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Reading is 28 miles from The John Russell Fox Wetherspoon, and Winchester is 12 miles away. Southampton Airport is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Hawk Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, The Hawk Inn offers accommodations in Andover. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Southampton is 22 miles from The Hawk Inn, and Winchester is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 19 miles from The Hawk Inn.
- Bed extra comfortable. New decor most agreeable. Our dog made welcome.
- Good beer, good food, good room, what’s not to like.
- The decor was authentic to the building but it was also a little industrial and modern. The staff were super friendly. The fire was roaring and the atmosphere was really good. The food was lovely. This was an all round great experience!
- Fabulous food! They really impressed our engineer who was working in the area and stayed for 1 night.
- Lovely location, comfy bar, open fires and nice bedroom.
Best Western Andover
Located in Andover, 21 miles from Southampton, Best Western Andover features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reading is 28 miles from Best Western Andover , and Winchester is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The bar staff were really lovely and friendly and the bar meals were excellent.
- I arrived late after the restaurant closed but the kitchen and bar staff were really accommodating and made me a sandwich and salad which was much appreciated after a long day’s travel. Very helpful staff!
- Plenty of parking spaces. Very clean. Brilliant showers. Nice and warm.
- Clean Warm and Friendly Hotel and attentive staff.
Super friendly and helpful staff
Top freshly cooked breakfast
The Peat Spade Inn
The Peat Spade Inn is located in Stockbridge, 16 miles from Southampton and 29 miles from Portsmouth. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Winchester is 9 miles from The Peat Spade Inn, and Salisbury is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 14 miles from The Peat Spade Inn.
- Longstock is a very pretty little village with many cottages with thatched rooves. The Inn’s restaurant was great – highly recommended.
The Churchill room was lovely, really comfortable bed and a cosy room.
We had dinner, which was excellent, we sat by the fire on a freezing cold snowy night.
Breakfast was excellent,my husband said it was the best eggs benedict he has ever had,and he has eaten a lot!
Staff were really nice,attentive but not overbearing.
A lovely stay.
- Room was very comfortable, bar was cosy, beer was good and food excellent.
- Lovely bar and good food. The room was clean and spacious especially the bathroom.
The staff were excellent.
The real ale was good.
The village was lovely.
The Grosvenor Hotel is in the center of Stockbridge, on the banks of the River Test. It has classic Georgian features, a traditional restaurant and a cozy real ale bar.The elegant rooms at The Grosvenor feature free Wi-Fi access and private modern bathrooms. All rooms have a satellite TV/DVD player and tea/coffee facilities.The Grosvenor Hotel Restaurant serves a creative menu featuring quality local produce, including the world-famous River Test Trout. The Bankside Bar offers real ales, and has a pretty terrace.Located between Winchester and Salisbury, Grosvenor Hotel is a 30-minute drive from Stonehenge and the beautiful New Forest National Park. There is free on-site parking available.
- We have stayed here several times and like the traditional feel of the hotel.
- The bed was extra comfy the staff were helpful friendly and happy.
- Staff – totally dedicated to the place, which is always a treat to find. Great breakfasts too.
- Good to have a bar selling beer and reasonably priced food just downstairs!
- The bed was very comfortable and the room well positioned.
Top Hotels In Abbotts Ann Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Abbotts Ann Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Abbotts Ann Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Abbotts Ann Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!