10 Best Hotels To Stay In Abano Terme Veneto – Top Hotel Reviews
Abano Terme Veneto is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Abano Terme Veneto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Abano Terme Veneto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Abano Terme Veneto. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Abano Terme Veneto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Abano Terme Veneto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Abano Terme Veneto:
Hotel Abano Astoria
One of our top picks in Abano Terme – and a guest favorite.
Located in Abano Terme, 27 miles from Venice, Hotel Abano Astoria features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Padova is 6 miles from Hotel Abano Astoria, and Mestre is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Abano Astoria.
- Hotel is very close to the center,free parking,great outside and inside pools,this is the reason for our arrival,very good spa,comfortable and clean room,very good WiFi.
- Wonderful spa , lovely breakfast , free parking , very clean
- A very nice hotel with helpful staff. Excellent bar service! Decent wi-fi and very pleasant pools, both the outdoor one and the Emotional Zone – lovely!
My stay was very positive. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The food was quite delicious. The room was monastic however. The single bed mattress was hard as were the pillows. I asked for a softer pillow and recieved one immediatly which was better but not really soft. The shower stall was tiny so the back of the shower curtain clung to your back. The plactic flowers in vases around the hotel, inside and outside must go. They look old and dusty.
I really liked my massage. The pools were very nice. It was very quiet and relaxing.
I think I would select a more modern hotel if I were to return to the town. it was justa tad old fashioned. The value was outstanding however .
- Lovely small break, great swimming pool. Very tranquil place.
Ermitage Bel Air Medical Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Ermitage Bel Air Medical Hotel offers accommodations in Abano Terme, just 29 miles from Venice. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Padova is 7 miles from Ermitage Bel Air Medical, and Mestre is 25 miles from the property. Marco Polo Airport is 30 miles away.
- The staff is phenomenal. Every person does his or her best to make you happy and comfortable. The facilities are spotless, everyone always cleaning and smiling. I don’t eat meat, and on two occasions when fish wasn’t on the menu, Stefano the maitre d’hotel, came to the table to find a solution. Josephine at reception, checked me in. She is kind and sweet. Housekeeping kind and attentive. Patricia works hard and does a fantastic job on fango, as well as listening to my poor Italian! Katia, Katerina, ancient Roberta did great massages. The doctor was very caring snd attentive.
- We liked a lot the food!! Incredible good and tasty as well as the service ( many thanks to Fortunato and his team) Pool was also excellent, too hot for my taste ( at some moment the water was at 42Celsius-lol) but was good enough for the rest of us.
- Тишина, огромный уютный чистый тёплый номер, великолепная еда (очень советую Вам полный пансион), расположение в тиши, вдали от шумного центра, просто прекрасный персонал. Если Вы хотите в полной мере оценить не только кухню, но и вина региона, обратитесь с мэтру Массимилиано, и Ваш тур станет немного энологическим.
- le service, les repas, la piscine thermale les chaines tv en français
Das gesamte Umfeld im Hotel Empfang, Personal, Essen und Hotelanlage waren spitzenmäßig.
Jederzeit zum weiter empfehlen.
Hotel Terme Principe
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hotel Terme Principe is located in Abano Terme in the region of Veneto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Venice is 27 miles from Hotel Terme Principe, and Padova is 6 miles away. Marco Polo Airport is 29 miles from the property.
I liked the positive atmosphere, the temperature regime: in all rooms a comfortable heat.
- The hotel was well located and within walking distant to shops and restaurant. Hotel was nice but a little old. Staff very professional. My husband forgot his id card in the room. Staff found it and mail it back. Food at the restaurant was good.
- L’accoglienza, il servizio e la cortesia di tutto il personale e’ stata eccellente. Avevamo anche 2 piccoli animali e tutto e’ Stato perfetto.
- Personale molto gentile, accogliente e struttura ben curata…i pasti pranzo e cena buoni mentre la colazione abbastanza povera ma nel complesso un buon servizio.
- Отличная кухня, замечательный, отзывчивый персонал, великолепная вода в бассейнах, полный Релакс . Близость к остановке.
- I liked the positive atmosphere, the temperature regime: in all rooms a comfortable heat.
Hotel Terme Patria
One of our best sellers in Abano Terme! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Hotel Terme Patria is located in Abano Terme in the region of Veneto, just 27 miles from Venice. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Padova is 6 miles from Hotel Terme Patria, and Mestre is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very nice hotel, we appreciated the cleanliness, the breakfast and amability of the staff. Nice and big room and bathroom, very good spa: excellent swimmingpool with termal water and sauna.
The pool and the therms are really nice, plus the staff is super nice!
The gym is really newly equipped so it’s great!
- Very good location, free parking on site , nice thermal pool area
- Excellent location, very friendly staff, very clean. A bus stop right in front of the hotel, two minutes’ walking from the pedestrian zone in the very centre of town. A pleasant and quiet place. For families and elderly people.
- Pleasant personnel,large pools ,good location,easy access to train stations,available parking, even though daily prices vary the place has reasonable rates…the competition for tourist and group rates is fierce
Grand Hotel Trieste & Victoria
The Grand Hotel is set in the central pedestrian area in the spa town of Abano Terme. It offers excellent spa facilities, including 4 thermal pools, surrounded by peaceful grounds.Rooms here are spacious and well equipped. All feature private balconies, satellite TV, and panoramic views out over the park or swimming pools.You have a wide choice of massages, thermal treatments and mud therapies at Grand Hotel Trieste & Victoria. At reception you can rent bikes and book sports lessons and horseback riding excursions.The hotel’s restaurant serves local specialties, which are ideally followed by a drink at the Victoria Club.The hotel is surrounded by Abano’s most exclusive shops. Nearby you have tennis courts, a climbing wall, and a number of 18-hole golf courses. The nearest, Golf Club della Montecchia, is 15 minutes away by car.
- The SPA was good, renovation was made recently, but the service was strange – different specialists made the same procedure in their own way, like there is no common technique at all.
The service is of an extremely high standard. Whatever you wish for, is taking care of.
Quality of the breakfast, lunch and dinner is really good.
The location is good, and getting better, with improvements on the way.
- The hotel is Ok. Room big .Spa guiet .pool with warm.mineral warer pool
The building itself is beautiful! The room, swimming pools, the halls (antique furniture is amazing), garden, facilities: sauna, steam room, beautiful restaurant.
Breakfast : all sorts even bio/ organic and vegan. A bit for all
Room was huge
Abano Grand Hotel
Stay in the only luxury 5-star hotel in the Padua area. Richly decorated rooms, free Wi-Fi and full spa programs are all yours when you book a stay at the Abano Grand Hotel.Experience total relaxation and well-being at the Abano Grand Hotel, which is in a traffic-free area of the city. Take a walk in the large green gardens. Receive discounted rates at 3 nearby golf clubs.Abano Grand Hotel offers an extensive spa center and spa. You will have saunas, thermal baths, a wide variety of massages, 3 thermal pools, beauty and thermal treatments and a hot tub.Stay in spacious classically designed suites or rooms. You will have a small living area and a master bedroom with one queen bed or 2 twin beds. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the room and throughout the hotel.You will have 4 meeting rooms at the Abano Grand. There is a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage and free parking on site. The hotel offers weekly gala events with live music.Savor a gourmet meal at the hotel restaurant. You can also choose fine wines from the restaurant’s excellent list.
Thermal swimming pools were great.
Staff was extremely polite and at your service attitude.
Hotel decoration classic makes have the palace living feeling.
- The room and bed are very Clean large and confortable
- The staff very genuine and helpful and it was all very peaceful
- Really big rooms with big beds and fantastic choice of swiming pools.
I was looking for good terme facilities and swimming pools were absolutely amazing. The room was very spacey.
Location very convenient. Staff was very attentive and polite
- Thermal swimming pools were great.
Hotel Terme Igea Suisse
One of our best sellers in Abano Terme! Located in Abano Terme in the region of Veneto, 28 miles from Venice, Hotel Terme Igea Suisse features a seasonal outdoor pool and spa center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or city. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Padova is 6 miles from Hotel Terme Igea Suisse, and Mestre is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Terme Igea Suisse.
- comfort rooms were very nice. stafd very helpful and friendly. pools are ok.
- Front office staff were very helpful. Thermal jets. Water exercises. Abano water itself (circa 38 degrees in pool.)
- The thermal pool is wonderful especially after a long day driving – coloured lights, inside/outside pool, water jets, lovely warm water – very relaxing. We had half-board – dinner and breakfast were very good – dinner, in particular, was excellent value for the upgrade charged. Lovely staff at reception and in the restaurant.
Loved the spa: water was amazing, pools were great, long opening hours /up to 11 pm/was
reason for our choice, as we knew we’d arrive late. Efficient receptionists, minimalistic and rather dated decor and furniture, though all clean and sufficient for a night stay, decent breakfast.
- Jet water massage in the swimming pool, sauna, central area.
Hotel Universal Terme
One of our top picks in Abano Terme.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and spa center, Hotel Universal Terme is located in Abano Terme. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Venice is 27 miles from Hotel Universal Terme, and Padova is 6 miles from the property. Marco Polo Airport is 29 miles away.
Friendly and kind staff! I loved the spa, especially the different water therapies. We enjoyed the spa every single day before dinner. Good location because it was convenient to take a train from Abano station into Venice for a day trip.
We chose to include access to the spa and half-board to our stay – a bit pricey but worth it for a weekend of relaxation. The antipasti and dinner was wonderful, but it would have been even better if there was an English menu available. Most of the restaurant staff were very nice, patient, attentive and courteous which made all the difference during our stay. Thank you!
The WiFi signal was strong in the hotel and restaurant, but not in the pool lounge chair area.
- The pools were fabulous. The rooms were very comfortable. A great place to relax
the swimming and massage pool
the breakfast was varied and tasty
- It is rellaxing, updated and beautifully cared for….both modern and antique and very welcoming. .
- We loved the town and the surrounding area. Our room had a balcony which was nice! Breakfast we enjoyed, because it had break ham cheese and eggs which we love. Set next to a lovely park which is nice to walk around and just turn left out of the hotel and walk to the top of the road and left again you will find lots of shops and bars. We actually loved being the youngest staying there (by a good 40 years)
- Friendly and kind staff! I loved the spa, especially the different water therapies. We enjoyed the spa every single day before dinner. Good location because it was convenient to take a train from Abano station into Venice for a day trip.
Hotel Terme Belsoggiorno
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Terme Belsoggiorno offers accommodations in Abano Terme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Venice is 27 miles from Hotel Terme Belsoggiorno, and Padova is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- It’s a family run hotel and the name of the hotel Belsoggiorno is appropriate; it was a fantastic stay ! The food was terrific and the busstop to Padova was exactly in front.
- Interesting terme resort. Clean, comfortable, easy bus ride into Padua. Nice breakfast.
The thermal pool and the steam grotto were very nice. Breakfast was sufficient. They also had bikes for use which I really enjoyed. I was staying in Abano to visit friends in the town and could easily get to their place. The location is very close to centro storico which comes to life after 9pm.
Also, I was very impressed with an employee at the front desk…wish I got her name as I certainly asked her enough questions over my 8 days there re: taxi, buses etc.. She was helpful, professional and friendly. I had a massage at the hotel…excellent and professional.
- Pool was great and staff friendly, parking no issue and lot of good places locally
- My wife & I came with our dog. From our arrival to departure the HTB staff was very hospitable and always happy to assist. It’s a close and very entertaining walk to town. The pool area & facilities were excellent. We enjoyed the pool’s bubble bed the most. We’ll denitely recommend & return. Aloha HTB staff!- M&M (Hawaii, USA)
Panoramic Hotel Plaza
In an exclusive pedestrian area in central Abano Terme, the Panoramic Hotel Plaza has over half an acre of gardens, and 3 connecting thermal pools, 1 of which is indoors.All modern rooms are air-conditioned and feature a minibar, safe and LCD TV.Breakfast is buffet style and is served in the covered garden. The large restaurant serves Italian cuisine with specialties from the Veneto region and fine desserts.Guests at the Hotel Plaza Panoramic have plenty of ways to relax. There are 3 linked thermal pools, one of which is indoors and features a hydro-massage corner. The spa has massages and beauty treatments. It also features a Finnish sauna and a Tepidarium, which is a traditional heated area of the Roman baths.Guests staying at the Hotel Plaza have good road services and train connections around Veneto. Padua, Venice and Verona are all reached in around an hour by train or car. The surrounding area also has a number of popular golf clubs, where guests receive discounts.
- The breakfast is very good. The rooms were clean. The pools are nice and well attended to.
- Nice hotel in good location with a lot of amenities around. Rooms were nice and very good breakfast.
- Central position at the beginning of the pedestrian area. Nice and relaxing outdoor swimming pool and garden. Various and good breakfast.
- Amazing termal indoor and outdoor swimming pools! Nice and spacious room. Great location.
Very professional staff: friendly and helpful reception desk personnel (Giulia has arranged very comfortable transfer to the airport for us; in fact, every person I’ve met at the reception desk when I had a question or needed help was able to help me swiftly), quick and discreet waiters in the restaurant and breakfast buffet, attentive maître d’hôtel, nice and careful SPA center staff. Irina from the booking desk was very nice and hospitable, I think Russian speaking guests will be glad to meet her as she arranges different tours and excursions in the area.
The room was spacious and clean, it had modern interior and all the new furniture.
This hotel is perfectly located in the very center of the town in the beginning of promenade/shopping street.
Top Hotels In Abano Terme Veneto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Abano Terme Veneto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Abano Terme Veneto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Abano Terme Veneto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!