10 Best Hotels To Stay In Abadia a Isola Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Abadia a Isola Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Abadia a Isola Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Abadia a Isola Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Abadia a Isola Tuscany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Abadia a Isola Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Abadia a Isola Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Abadia A Isola Tuscany:
Il Piccolo Castello
One of our top picks in Monteriggioni.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Il Piccolo Castello is located in Monteriggioni in the region of Tuscany. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Florence is 26 miles from Il Piccolo Castello, and Siena is 8 miles away. Peretola Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- The hotel asked us to do a late check-in due to a sports party overstaying, they compensated with drinks and free access to the spa center whilst waiting and the same evening. Very friendly staff, great room, children bed are upstairs on a mezzanine, giving little privacy to the adults. Could not check out the outside so cannot comment on that. Evening restaurant at a very decent price.
- large spa complex with all the amenities. Had restaurant on premises, swimming pool,and spa. Breakfast was complete with something for all cuisines from fresh scrambled eggs to tradition Italian baked goods.
- Wonderful food and wine. So well looked after by waiter Simon.
- The hotel is perfect, nice room,towel rail and it was going restaurant great, owner and staff all cheerful and helpful. Location is perfect if traveling by car but we are walking the Via Francigena and a little scary on the road to get there. Excellent breakfast to send us on our way.
- Superb location, nice garden with nice pool and good atmosphere.
Romantik Hotel Monteriggioni
One of our top picks in Monteriggioni.Romantik Hotel Monteriggioni is set in the heart of Chianti, in the walled medieval town of Monteriggioni. It features a large garden with a swimming pool and vineyards.Each guest room has a unique design. They all come with air conditioning and satellite TV. Breakfast is included and can be enjoyed out in the garden in warm weather.The Monteriggioni Romantik Hotel also features a large lounge and a bar. There is also a private parking lot.There is a typical restaurant right in front of the hotel where you can sample Tuscan cuisine.Siena is a 20-minute drive away.
- The buffet breakfast is exquisitely presented. There is a good selection of pastries, cereal and fruit. The baked apples are wonderful. On the weekend, they also serve scrambled eggs and bacon. The cappuccino is very good.
- Lovely hotel in great location in Montiriggioni (which is tiny anyway). We stayed here as part of our walk down the Via Francigena and it was probably the most comfortable hotel of our trip. Guy on reception was very welcoming when we arrived and room great with good views over the city walls and over he countryside. Nice place to stay!
- Excellent location inside a midieval castle built in 1215. Also excellent breakfast.
- location and breakfast terrace nice quiet and relaxing.
- All the staff were fantastic. Friendly and really helpful. The location is excellent , right in the middle of beautiful little Monterrigioni walled town., with it’s own quiet and secluded garden.It’s great to be there at night when most of the day trippers have left.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casalta Hotel offers accommodations in Monteriggioni. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Florence is 27 miles from Casalta Hotel, and Siena is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 29 miles from the property.
Lovely little spot, comfy beds, very friendly staff and most helpful.
Very good evening meal,aesthetically pleasing as well. A relaxed atmosphere with tasteful decorations with ease and unpretentiousness elegance.
The breakfast is amazing. We spend there 1 night but we have great time. The hotel is very elegant and stuff-especially Valeria is fantastic and helpfull.
100% recommended !!!
This is one of the most beautiful boutique hotels I’ve ever lodged in. Staff is fantastically kind. Food is up to the Italian standards which means Great! The rooms are clean. The area around is beautiful and peaceful from where you can access some beautiful Tuscany spots.
The lady who runs the hotel is one of the kindest people one can meet. The young lady running the bar at breakfast is always available with a big and genuine smile. Very good people there.
- The interior was super nice and the rooms in caparison to other places we stayed, very large, clean and nice!
- Very clean and comfortable place. Take advantage of the restaurant, which is located in the hotel, because in the area – Monteriggioni – rather there are no good cuisine.
- Lovely little spot, comfy beds, very friendly staff and most helpful.
Borgo San Luigi
One of our top picks in Monteriggioni.Located in Monteriggioni, 27 miles from Florence, Borgo San Luigi features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Siena is 10 miles from Borgo San Luigi, and San Gimignano is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- location, location and again location. Beautiful swimming pool (too cold to use it but defitely a plus).
- Spacious room with comfortable bed and very friendly and helpful staff
- We have had a very pleasant off-season expiriance. The whole property is beautiful and very well kept. Staff super friendly. Recommended!!
- I was celebrating my birthday and the staff made my stay an amazing experience. The front desk and the bar staff were awesome!
- It was just perfect . Beautiful rooms . Top class facilities and the staff were brilliant . Such a beautiful place and the location is amazing too . Close enough to explore north and south areas of Tuscany .
Hotel Il Pietreto
In the ancient town of Gracciano Dell’Elsa, the Pietreto is a 18th century country house featuring a restaurant and 2 outdoor pools. Siena is a 30-minute drive away.All rooms at Hotel Il Pietreto come with classic furnishings and satellite TV. Each room has a private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletry set. Some rooms feature the original fireplace.Breakfast is served on the grounds when the weather’s nice, and includes freshly baked pastries and cake. The restaurant offers traditional evening meals prepared from local ingredients.The swimming pools are surrounded by paved terraces with lounge chairs. Guests can explore the extensive grounds, which include a tranquil gazebo complete with sofas.The hotel is 2 miles from the Colle di Val d’Elsa Sud exit of Siena-Florence Ring Road. Florence is a 1-hour drive away, and the estate offers free parking.
We were walking the Via Francigena and it was right on the path so….excellent news for walkers!
Lovely grounds and swimming pool area. Rooms very comfortable and quiet.
- Great location and pool. Homemade dinners and lunches available with limited selection. Reasonably priced wine readily available. The grounds, rooms and scenery are beautiful. It is fun sometimes to stay in a hotel with no other Americans and very little English is spoken.
- La struttura è bellissima e molto curata. Ottima la pulizia e l’igiene.
Die Anlage war typisch toskanisch und sehr gut gepflegt.
Das Personal war sehr freundlich.
- La struttura è bella e comoda. sicuramente nella bella stagione da il meglio. Molto verde e spazi
- We were walking the Via Francigena and it was right on the path so….excellent news for walkers!
One of our top picks in Colle Val D’Elsa.Located in in the Chianti region between Florence and Siena, Villa Sabolini sits in parkland overlooking the hills of the Tuscan countryside. The hotel offers a pool and free parking.All rooms at the Sabolini have satellite TV, minibar and private bathroom. Wi-Fi internet access is also available.The Sabolini Villa has a 24-hour reception and includes a bar and restaurant serving traditional Tuscan cuisine. There is also a garden with terrace and meeting room facilities.The hotel is 15.5 miles from Siena and a one hour drive from Florence Airport.
- The hotel is perpect, very nice view of tuscana, very good staf.
Amazing location with beautiful views. Easy drive to nearby medieval villages.
The staff were very attentive and friendly. They remembered I was gluten free and always brought me GF bread at breakfast and dinner.
Nice hot shower with good pressure.
Power point in the bathroom.
Big Saint Bernard dog to love!
- Welcoming professional service from all staff. Our room & views across Tuscany were exactly what we’d hoped for. Lovely products in shower room. Fabulous choice at breakfast. Dinner in the restaurant was first class.
- Everything – beautiful place, nice room, good breakfast
Great location. Beautiful villa. The room was big and very clean. Great breakfast. Amazing staff, very helpful people.
Relais Della Rovere
Relais Della Rovere is located in Colle Val D’Elsa, just 25 miles from Florence. The hotel has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Siena is 12 miles from Relais Della Rovere, and San Gimignano is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 27 miles from Relais Della Rovere.
- The hotel was amazing with it’s deep papal history.
- Great location in the very heart of tuskany. We especially enjoyed the swimming pool in the afternoon after visiting Siena etc. in the summer heat.
- Nice pool area, lovely old building, nice restaurant.
- Staff were very efficient and helpful. Pool area was relaxing and a nice area to read a book. Rooms and all public areas were very clean. Hotel had a good buzz about it.
We chose this hotel because of the location directly between Florence and Sienna. A large part of Tuscany can be visited from here.
Excellent restaurant (Il Cardinale) on the hotel premises (but not part of it). We chose to dine there 3 out of 5 nights.
Rooms were large, old, but well maintained.
Located in Poggibonsi, 23 miles from Florence, Villa Lecchi features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Siena is 11 miles from Villa Lecchi, and San Gimignano is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Great location on a small hill. Very nice people. Good restaurant nearby. Everything was great
- Villa Lecchi had wonderful personal service, lots of rich and interesting history and excellent food. Great location to explore other parts of Chianti.
- The hotel was perfectly positioned in the Tuscan hills, the views from the terrace were stunning, the staff were amazing and the food was some of the best I’ve ever had.
Superb location, mid way between Siena and San Gimignano, so perfect for sightseeing. Located at the top of a hill outside of a village in its own grounds, plenty of free parking, beautiful terrace overlooking the Tuscan hills.
Fine restaurant meals at the hotel, but plenty of osterias a short drive away.
Would definitely return.
- The property grounds are absolutely beautiful and the view from the veranda is breathtaking. I love the peace and quiet. Breakfast is delicious and plentiful. If you want a lot of organised activities this is not the place for you but if you want to come down from life’s madness and take in the stillness and beauty of the landscape then this is where it’s at. This is my second time staying at this property and I will come back again.
One of our top picks in Colle Val D’Elsa – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Palazzo Pacini is located in Colle Val D’Elsa, just 25 miles from Florence. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Siena is 13 miles from Palazzo Pacini, and San Gimignano is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and welcoming people. The lady is really nice, introduced a lot of places to us and also very helpful when my son got fever. The hotel is located in a nice historical town. Hope we can come back in the near future.
- Location and ease of access, very good breakfast and beautiful rooms.Belisimmo
- Extreme care for the details, perfect family location, close to San Gimignano, Volterra e Siena. Highly recommended.
- Staff extremely kind, great location, comfortable spacious room, very well equipped, tasty breakfast with great varity of food.
We loved our stay at Palazzo Pacini. Our room had a gorgeous garden view with tuscan landscape. The breakfast was excellent and staff very nice and helpful. We would love to return next time we’re in Tuscany.
PS: Because the property is on a old town street you have to park in a public parking lot about 5 minutes away by foot. Just make sure you don’t mind before making reservation.
Hotel Palazzo Renieri
One of our top picks in Colle Val D’Elsa.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Palazzo Renieri offers accommodations in Colle Val D’Elsa, just 25 miles from Florence. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Siena is 13 miles from Hotel Palazzo Renieri, and San Gimignano is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 27 miles from Hotel Palazzo Renieri.
Nice place, location fine.
Friendly staff, room was big, comfortable and clean
- The hotel is perfectly located in this little known gem of a place. Exceptional quality in a fine old palazzo building.
- Old but great palace in beautiful small city in Toscani. Ideal position for exploring Toscani. Great and warm staff in hotel with delicious breakfast, unusual for Italian standards.
- Staff were very helpful, warm and welcoming. Plenty of choice for breakfast, something to suit all tastes. Nice breakfast room. Loved the character of the old building, the high ceilings and big rooms. Bedroom was very comfortable for the three of us, with a nice view across the valley, bathroom a good size and very modern. Location is gorgeous, at the top part of the town up the hill, very interesting with great views. Plenty to explore!
The town and people in the shops were friendly, kind, and willing to share knowledge.
Must visit the wine shop to get a small tour of shop and class from Pietre and Patricia.
- Nice place, location fine.
Top Hotels In Abadia A Isola Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Abadia a Isola Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Abadia a Isola Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Abadia a Isola Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!