10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aalst East-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Aalst East-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aalst East-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aalst East-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aalst East-Flanders. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aalst East-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aalst East-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aalst East-flanders:
ibis Aalst – Brussels West
One of our top picks in Aalst.ibis Aalst Centrum has a convenient location within a 5-minute drive from the town’s center and E40 Highway, connecting to Ghent and Brussels. This hotel provides free Wi-Fi, a snack bar and reception open 24 hours. Bicycle rental services to explore the area are also available.Air-conditioned, all rooms come with a comfortable bed, a desk and a TV with 57 channels in more than 10 languages. Private bathrooms are fitted with a walk-in shower, a hairdryer and a toilet.The daily buffet-style breakfast includes hot and cold dishes, fresh coffee, yogurt, several spreads, cornflakes, pancakes, orange juice, bread and rolls. You can enjoy a snack or a selection of drinks in the hotel bar. Vending machines with drinks and snacks are also provided.Other facilities at the ibis Aalst Centrum include a 24-hour front desk, car rental, an internet corner and meeting rooms.Aalst Train Station is 3.4 miles or an 8-minute drive from the property. A 20-minute drive will take you to historic Ghent or Brussels. The hotel includes a private parking, which comes with free chargers for electric vehicles.
- Very nice hotel with friendly staff. Rooms are comfortable and breakfast is very decent. I am here for the second time and I was again satisfied.
- Hotel is nice inside with nice big restaurant. Staff is helpful and nice.
Normal sized room, good isolation, clean.
Fast check in/ check out.
- Good location. Near the train station and near the motorway.
- Welcome on arrival. Very clean and comfortable room. Excellent food and service in the restaurant for dinner.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Tower Hotel offers accommodations in Aalst, just 15 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Antwerp is 25 miles from Tower Hotel, and Ghent is 16 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 20 miles away.
- Great breakfast awesome location. Perfect for carnival stay!
- Breakfast was awful with a very poor selection for the cost.
- Room and bathroom are good, clean and spacious enough. Parking space was really narrow.
- Excellent location for the town centre. Room very good. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast room superb.
- Clean fresh rooms, secure parking. Complementary coffee and tea. Decent minibar prices. Friendly staff
Hotel Royal Astrid
Housed in a mansion from 1838, the small Hotel Royal Astrid is set on Keizersplein Square, within 650 feet from the Aalst’s central Market Square. It offers free WiFi, a bar and a terrace.The rooms at Hotel Royal Astrid are modern in style and come with a TV, a desk and coffee-and-tea-making facilities. Each unit has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.An extensive breakfast buffet is offered every morning. The bar is the place to enjoy a drink. For dinner, you can turn to the restaurants in the near area.From Hotel Royal Astrid, Aalst Train Station is a 10-minute walk away. The historical centre of Ghent is a 30-minute drive. Brussels, with its well-known Grand Place and Manneken Pis, is 25 minutes by car.This accommodation was rewarded with a biker friendly label by the Tourism Office of Flanders.
- Really spacious apartment, had everything to feel like in home
- Decoration is so classic and beautiful. The lady wa nice and friendly. The room was so clean.
وجبة الافطار كانت ممتازة تشكيلة فوق مستوى الجيد
والسرير كان مريح والمكان وسط المدينة
- Zimmer sind sehr modern ausgestattet und sehr sauber.
- Ligging, vriendelijkheid , mooi gerenoveerde kamer
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Station Hotel offers accommodations in Aalst.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Brussels is 15 miles from Station Hotel, and Antwerp is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 20 miles from Station Hotel.
- Nice room, comfy and quiet. Elevator available in the hotel. Cute interiors. Zero complaints from me.
- Very patient and polite host. Beautiful room, very comfy and warm. Liked the free bottles of water each day. Very good location for access to train/bus and city centre.
I have stayed in many hotels in Belgium. This was without doubt, one of , if not the nicest.
The place was clean and well presented. The staff I met (who I believe may be the owners) were efficient, pleasant and helpful. If in Aalst again I would use this hotel without hesitation.
- spacious room with high ceiling. quiet hotel. nice location; restaurants nearby. breakfast was not included in the price of the room.
- Very beautiful furniture. Deluxe room is quite large . Very relaxed family owned …honesty bar was refreshing. Free bottle of water
Best Western Premier Hotel Keizershof
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Best Western Premier Hotel Keizershof is located in Aalst, just 15 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 25 miles from Premier Hotel Keizershof, and Ghent is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- I absolutely liked the service, room and food. Spot on for that price!
I liked that the hotel provided an option to pay the account in Euro’s and GBP.
The hotel receptionist was very helpful on arrival.
- Great location, secure parking. Extremely clean and tidy hotel.
- Nice comfy beds and an excellent breakfast. The location to the Market is great.
- The rooms are very comfortable, the staff is very friendly. They have enough towels in the bathroom, which is refreshing. The staff agreed to keep our breakfast till we returned from the hospital.
Hotel de la Gare Aalst
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel de la Gare Aalst offers accommodations in Aalst. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brussels is 15 miles from Hotel de la Gare Aalst, and Antwerp is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 20 miles from Hotel de la Gare Aalst.
- It is cheap, but you get what you pay, that’s it
- Friendly & all u can eat buffet breakfast, coffee & orange , nice retro tiles in th shower, very comfy beds & a lift to save your legs ! Would go again if only to go for a pizza across the road & some chips
Stayed in this hotel for one night as we were attending a funeral in the town.
A bit shabby but as we only needed somewhere to lay our heads, it was fine and reasonably priced.
Wifi was very good.
Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable.
Breakfast basic but ok.
- Good quality breakfast with good choice. Hotel position is very good, just across from main station and is well placed for the city centre shops and restaurants. In years gone by the hotel would have been very upmarket but is showing signs of lack of investment. Drinks in bar were cheaper than other local bars.
- Very good and tasty breakfast, good price in this region, free parking on the street, good view on square. Shower inside of the room. Kindly staff.
Hotel The New Fox
Hotel The New Fox is located in Affligem, just 11 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 25 miles from Hotel The New Fox, and Ghent is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Excellent location ! Staff is good. Good private parking. I recommend this hotel.
- Nice staff and good value for money. Personal contact is good.
- friendly staff. Several restaurants around. Free parking. Good bed that in contrary to the rest of the room felt rather new.
STAFF WAS REALLY NICE .BREAKFAST WAS ALSO VERY GOOD AND THE ROOM WAS FINE AND DEFINETELY WITH AN APPROPRIATE PRICE. CLEAN AND EVERYTHING WAS GOOD.
I would go again . Hotel restaurant in front of the hotel
- good to reach, easy to park, nice staff, good breakfast
Hostellerie De Biek
Located in Moorsel, 13 miles from Brussels, Hostellerie De Biek features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Antwerp is 23 miles from Hostellerie De Biek, and Ghent is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Very nice property, nicely updated & comfortable
- The staff were friendly and listened to my concerns.
Very clean and comfy room. good point for business around.
Excellent restaurant in the hotel, more good restaurants in the village.
Carrefour supermarket just in front
- Comfortable hotel. Staff friendly and very helpful. The restaurant was closed, but we were directed to a nearby brasserie which had excellent food.
- Comfy room with a view of the garden. Very friendly staff. Convenient on-site parking. Excellent dinner and a good breakfast.
Hotel Gasthof Kapelhof
This modern guesthouse offers elegant rooms with contemporary bathrooms in a peaceful, green setting on the edge of Erondegem. Kapelhof features a spacious garden with a barbecue terrace and views of the mountain landscape and water.Flat-screen cable TV, a work desk and a bathroom with a shower and hairdryer are standard in the rooms at Gasthof Kapelhof. Wired internet is available for free throughout the property.The town of Aalst is just over a 5 minute drive from Gasthof. The Flemish Ardennes are 9 miles away by car. Both Gent and Brussels can be reached within a 30 minute car ride.Guests can enjoy seasonal Belgian dishes in the guest lounge which includes a fireplace. There are also snacks and drinks available. The game room includes ping-pong, billiards and a darts board. Bicycle rental is available on site for the many cycle routes in the area.
- Friendly owners, lovely breakfast, perfectly clean.
Can u leave a nice comment on bookings.com – the hotel was lovely and the people were so helpful and welcoming, and the rooms were comfy and clean ! They were so nice, 10/10🎉🎉
Daughters comments above, need.we say more
- Clean and modern. Friendly staff. Delicious breakfast. Will use the hotel again. The only negative is that the hotel is isolated if you want to walk and find shops/restaurants etc.
The staff were very kind and helpful. They made good impression on taking care their guests.
Breakfast was tasteful and served with courtesy. The hotel was welcoming and clean (‘ed every day).
Clean and tidy rooms, nice staff.
I had a few issues with it, but it’s pleasant enough and worth a go if you’re in the area.
Hotel De Croone
Located in Ninove, 15 miles from Brussels, Hotel De Croone features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.Ghent is 20 miles from Hotel De Croone, and Leuven is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The accomodation was fair in view of price/quality.
- The wifi doesn’t work in my room. So I have to go to downstairs to reception to use the wifi. Even downstairs the wifi can be really slow sometimes
We requested early check-in a few days ahead but no one replied. However when we got there (at 7am) the hotel was locked so we had to call for someone to open up the door and the reception. The staff was really nice though and for a fee (of 40€ extra – a bit pricy) we got our room early.
The room was ok, clean and they provided a free baby crib. The bed was comfy and big. Great dark curtains to sleep through the day. Overall good value for the money we spent.
- All staff members very friendly helpful, really thankful for everything.
- Vriendelijkheid / gemoedelijke omgang van personeel
Top Hotels In Aalst East-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aalst East-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aalst East-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aalst East-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!