10 Best Hostels To Stay In Zozaia Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Zozaia Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Zozaia Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zozaia Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zozaia Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Zozaia Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Zozaia Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Zozaia Navarre:
Albergue Abarun Aterpea
Located in Ituren, 18 miles from San Sebastian, Albergue Abarun Aterpea features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Biarritz is 25 miles from Albergue Abarun Aterpea, and Pamplona is 22 miles away. San Sebastián Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast with a pincho and fruit served by staff. Additional rooms available for playing and sitting outside. Bar. Fronton to play pelota yourself next to the hotel, with equipment available at hotel.
- excellent destination!! very friendly and helping staff!!! After a day in the mountains coming back to the hotel for an excellent and good value for your money dinner!!! Our room had a mountain view and enjoyed it very much!! Too bad we couldn’t stay a few days longer 🙁 !!! In the future we would like to come back again!! Lot to see and do around here!! We had a great vacation time!! And have fun learning a few basque words, the locals will be very happy!! Eskerrik asko/ Thank you Albergue Abarun Aterpea!!!!
- Take the evening dinner offer, for an experience of local cuisine.
- What a lovely place, charming, quiet and affordable.
- Albergue Abarun Aterpea o el resumen de todo lo bueno que ofrece el norte. Un sitio sencillo, casero, con buena comida y cálido como su gente. Amaya, Unai e Iriber nos han hecho sentir como en casa. Las pinturas que hay en toda la casa son obras de arte. Ideal para los peques, con pista propia de frontón y una sala de juegos preciosa que nunca te acabas. Mi mayor, Pol, no se quería ir. Y no me extraña. Es un lugar para perderse ❤ ? ? ?. Agur eta eskerrik asko!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Kortarixar offers accommodations in Elizondo, just 26 miles from San Sebastian. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Biarritz is 24 miles from Kortarixar, and Pamplona is 23 miles away. San Sebastián Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Tasty pinchos in the bar and supermarket next door.
- Great location, next to a supermarket. Fair price, staff very helpful. Town center near by.
Friendly staff, great room. Quiet location.
Good breakfast. And we were able to get a breakfast tray to room at 9pm for early start in the morning.
- Nice staff and very friendly. Facilities are fine and price too.
- Village or small city Elizondo was very pittoresc and around beautiful countryside with mountaine.River middle of the Elizondo nice. In Elizondo couple big supermarkets and small bakery, pizzeria and couple restaurants for eating.
Albergue Olasenea Aterpea
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Albergue Olasenea Aterpea is located in Zubieta in the region of Navarra, just 18 miles from San Sebastian. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Biarritz is 26 miles from Albergue Olasenea Aterpea, and Pamplona is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 16 miles from Albergue Olasenea Aterpea.
- Great staff in a very nice village. The persons here are the best!
- Wonderful community – fabulous location – brilliant fun!
- The place, house, village, landscape are amazing. I simply jumped back 200 years ago and I felt as a guest in an old traditional countryside albergue. The magic was total as the locals were having a nice party in a small bar close to the house and they were singing and playing guitar in a lovely harmony with the place.
- comme l annee passé ,l auberge est juste parfaite ! le personel est accueillant disponible gentil serviable c’est encor mon coup de coeur cette année
- La personas que trabajan en el albergue son encantadoras y de gran ayuda. Muchas gracias, sobre todo, a María por todo. La verdad es que han sido unos días por Zubieta muy agradables. Si tengo la posibilidad, volveré de nuevo al albergue en el futuro.
Youth Hostel Stop Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Youth Hostel Stop Inn offers accommodations in Igantzi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. San Sebastian is 16 miles from Youth Hostel Stop Inn, and Biarritz is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 11 miles from Youth Hostel Stop Inn.
- Look for something else just next door, it’s worth to spend 10€ more anywhere else.
- El trato del personal es muy bueno, atentos y receptivos a solucionar cualquier cuestión. La ubicacion del lugar es excelente pese a la dificultad del acceso por ser carretera de montaña.
- Es perfecto para ir con niños de 4 a 14 años. Tiene una zona de juegos cubierta muy grande que cuando cae la noche y hace frio en el exterior sirve para que los niños jueguen sin parar y hagan multiples actividades
La atención por parte del personal fue muy buena. Son gente joven que nos atendieron muy bien a todas las preguntas que les hicimos.
Estaba todo muy limpio y recogido.
Las camas, almohadas, sábanas limpísimas.
Es un hostel/albergue sencillo pero con todas las comodidades necesarias. Ideal para viajar con amigos y/o familia
Si vuelvo a Irrisarri land, sin duda me volveré a alojar allí.
- beau site tout est sympa cuisine pour faire a manger
Featuring free WiFi, Matxinbeltzenea offers accommodations in Lesaka.You will find a shared lounge at the property.San Sebastian is 15 miles from Matxinbeltzenea, and Biarritz is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from Matxinbeltzenea.
- Calefacción. La zona de estar, muy bien, futbolines…juegos..microondas…nevera…fregadera…utensilios…aunque no estaba demasiado limpio. En general me gustó. Estuvimos a gusto. Amables.
- Le nombre de lits dans la chambre, l’aide du gérant pour nous expliquer les endroits sympas en ville (cafés, restaurants, etc.)
- muy comodo y muy atentos nos ayudaron mucho y nos indicaron zonas para cenar
- Había libertad de entrada y salida gracias a la llave del establecimiento facilitada. Las habitaciones estaban tal cual se hicieron las reservas. El pueblo es muy típico del pirineo navarro y la gente muy amable.
- La Direction s’est montrée arrangeante pour modifier la datedu séjour.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Txakainlo offers accommodations in Lesaka. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.San Sebastian is 14 miles from Casa Txakainlo, and Biarritz is 18 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very friendly owner, shared bathrooms and showers clean, kitchen, cosy
- Very helpful owner and someone who came out to collect us when we got lost and both garmin and tomtom couldn’t cope. Probably due to me not having “unmade up roads on”. A lovely house with good facilities near a very picturesque town. Slept in a 6 berth with family, had it to ourselves.
El lugar es de gran calidez y es especialmente acogedor, muy similar a la forma de ser de Mikel. Él es una persona muy amable y atenta, que me recibió de manera amistosa e hizo sentir como en casa.
La ubicación es ideal, a unos pasos de la pintoresca villa en un bosque de ensueño frente al claro río, entre el suave canto de los pájaros, el sonido dulce del agua que corre y la frondosa vegetación de verdes intensos.
- El albergue es acogedor, tiene encanto , servicio cocina, buena ubicación y la atención de Mikel excelente.
- El albergue esta situado en un lugar tranquilo, acogedor y con un entorno bello. Mikel, un gran tipo en todos los sentidos que hace tu estancia muy facíl y la limpieza muy buena.
Suseia – The pilgrim’s home
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Suseia – The pilgrim’s home offers accommodations in Zubiri. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a shared bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Pamplona is 11 miles from Suseia – The pilgrim’s home, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- It was clean and bright…felt happy…Alex the host was so gracious and kind. Welcomed us with a glass of lemonade and a genuine warm smile. The beds are very comfy and semi private with half curtain. The dinner was beyond super. Wish I had taken a picture. Salad, vegetable soup (with many vegetables) and vegetarian choice for me. Both the presentation and the food was spectacular. And altho he was working alone the evening I arrived and to me it seemed pretty busy, he was ever so patient and kind with everyone. Thank you so much Alex, for what I expect will be one of the most memorable stays during my Camino. You are a gem!!
- Great to get a free beer on arrival. Excellent dinner, decent selection of breakfast foods.
- Brilliant hospitality and very friendly welcome. great food and facilities
- Clean. Modern. Got a room with 3 bunks all to myself. En suite bathroom. Towels. Washing machine. Excellent dinner.
Alex welcomed us made us feel at home
Nothing was too much for him to do for us and assist
Please extend our sincere thanks to him for making our stay so enjoyable
Albergue Segunda Etapa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Segunda Etapa offers accommodations in Zubiri.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pamplona is 11 miles from Albergue Segunda Etapa, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 13 miles from Albergue Segunda Etapa.
- An excellent place to stay if you ate walking The Camino.
- Small dorm, cash machine and bar and restaurants down the road. Glad to be able to stop there after walking from Roncesvalles.
- Clean, only 8 beds to a room. Lovely lady looking after everyone. Nice breakfast.
- They have a little terrace outside and a laundry service (that we didn’t use though). Breakfast was nice (toast, sweet bread, yoghurt, butter, jam, orange juice, coffee).
- Anna the lady in charge was simply fantastic. She was helpful and ever so kind and concerned. She went over and above the call of duty to help us.
Albergue El Palo de Avellano
Albergue El Palo de Avellano is located in Zubiri, just 11 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play pool at the hostel. Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles from Albergue El Palo de Avellano, and Zugarramurdi is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 13 miles from Albergue El Palo de Avellano.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Rural Haizea
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Rural Haizea offers accommodations in Espinal-Auzperri, just 18 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 14 miles from Hostal Rural Haizea, and Zugarramurdi is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from Hostal Rural Haizea.
- The restaurant was excellent quality and value for money. Great advice on menu from staff as it is written in Basque but recommendations were spot on.
- The bar and room was nice. Evening stafff were good if a little busy. I was eating alone and when went to get a drink my half finished dinner was taken away whilst at the bar. Bit of a bummer.
- The dormitory is very comfortable and one can leave in the morning without having to rush.
- The beds were comfortable. Nice hot showers. A nice big area to eat your own food and relax. The village is very pretty.
- clean comfortable rooms. efficient service. Restaurant and bar on -site. Offered pilgrim menu for walkers on the Camino de Santiago. Were able to order packed lunch for the departure day.
Top Hostels In Zozaia Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Zozaia Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Zozaia Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Zozaia Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!