10 Best Hostels To Stay In Zolforata Lazio – Top Hotel Reviews
Zolforata Lazio is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Zolforata Lazio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zolforata Lazio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zolforata Lazio. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Zolforata Lazio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Zolforata Lazio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Zolforata Lazio:
Backpackers Piramide is set in Rome’s Ostiense area, 1,500 feet from Piramide Metro. It offers dormitories with air conditioning.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ostiense Station, with links to Rome Fiumicino Airport, is 1,300 feet from the property. Via del Porto Fluviale, renowned for its restaurants and bars, is a 2-minute walk away, and the night clubs of Monte Testaccio are 2,150 feet from the property.
- There is a shared kitchen which is well facilitated and clean
- It was really close to train station Piramide, (5min). Also saffs were so nices and friendly. I had a good moment there.
- The location was very good, a 5 minute walk from the Piramide Metro station and supermarket.
- Near to Piramide station. Same line to Tiburtina station. Easily accessible to other interesting places in Rome. Smooth check in & out.
- Very near Ostense train station, with airport train from about 5 30 am.Also good graf art area and Eataly by the station, so good for foodies. And cheap!Great friendly staff.
Located in Rome, 0.6 miles from Trastevere, Hostel Trustever features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Great Synagogue of Rome is 1.1 miles from Hostel Trustever, and Roman Forum is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The staff was friendly. The location was good, accessible by tram lines. Overall cleanliness was good.
- The cleanest hostel ever: room, bathroom, common area. Everything new, good shower, comfortable beds. Double option for locker, one under the bed and one at the entrance, the second one not free and in both cases you need a lock. Quiet area and quiet rooms. Bathrooms inside rooms.
The staff members speak English, Italian and Spanish.
I was early for check-in but my room was ready.
There are bathrooms in the common areas, just in case the one in the shared room is occupied.
Buffet breakfast was great. It includes coffee, cereal, bread, pastries.
They allowed me to use the shower after I did the check-out. That was very nice from them.
The best thing is the staff, they are so kind and attentive, and the amazing location it offers.
- Good location and rooms, clean and in a very nice neighborhood
Dreaming Rome is located in the San Giovanni neighborhood in Rome, 1,400 feet from Re di Roma Metro Station and 0.8 miles from Porta Maggiore.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Domus Aurea is 0.8 miles from Dreaming Rome, and The Colosseum is one mile from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 7 miles from Dreaming Rome.
- Domenico and Fabio are really awesome hosts! One of the kind who would be in for the extra mile with lots of good spirit all over the place. They also make some free pasta and pizza events, really tasty! The breakfast is rich and offers a lot of choice including cereals, eggs, toast, cake, yogurt and jam.
Great hostel. Really sociable.
Free breakfast, free dinner.
Very helpful staff. Really enjoyable stay.
I checked many good reviews of this hostel before I visit, so I had certain degree of expectations . But their welcome that I received was more warmer than I expected.
The people visiting this hostel from all over the world were also very kindly, and friendly.
Owner always keeps room clean, takes care of Gests one by one.
Staff is awesome and the clean of the hostel too!
I want to say thanks to them to made me spend a wonderful time in Rome, i will come back in this hostel for sure!
- Very friendly staff. Awesome location. First time using hostel, and very good experience, and met great people which you don’t get to do in hotel. Nice dinner provided by the staff. Good atmosphere. Will definitely visit again.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nika Hostel offers accommodations in Rome, just half a mile from Domus Aurea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a shared bathroom fitted with a bidet.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Porta Maggiore is 0.6 miles from Nika Hostel, and Re di Roma Metro Station is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 7 miles from Nika Hostel.
- The host was very helpful. I liked the location. It’s near the bus stop ant the tube. I also liked the bathrooms because they were renewed and clean.
Location: In front of San Giovanni in Laterano Church, you have Metro and Tram stations nearby (3 minutes walk), not to mention bus lines that take you everywhere. Coliseum is also reachable by walking distance (10 minutes walk).
Amenities: They’ve got kitchen (dishes, table), so you can cook there. They have microwave and refrigerator too.
Comfort: Bathrooms have good heating. Water is warm. Place is quiet at night.
Staff: Marvin is a gentle person.
- Cozy and small hostel, with very friendly staff. They recommended some really nice spots to have dinner, coffee or ice cream. We had a nice, clean twin room with sink, mirror and blow dryer. They have a kitchen as well. Location is close to the Colloseum.
- The staff is so nice and provided a lot of information for tourists.
- Loved it! Great staff, attentive, friendly, caring about your experience. Shower was the best I’ve had in ages (in really nice bathrooms, too!) – I was worried about water pressure / temperature/ weird unattached shower head, like in many other places, but it was just PERFECT, and really made me feel comfortable after a stressful flight. Clean, cozy, just the right amount of interaction with hosts / other travelers. Highly recommend!!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Generator Rome offers accommodations in Rome, just 1,950 feet from Santa Maria Maggiore. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Domus Aurea is half a mile from Generator Rome, and Porta Maggiore is half a mile away. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 8 miles from Generator Rome.
- Nice hostel, nice bar, the shower and toilet were separated which is good
- I think it was the best hostel I’ve ever stayed. The design is perfect – place is really beautiful, my room was beautiful, big and comfortable. The service impeccable, even when I left a hostel (I had some problems with payments, which they really tried to solve). Stuff extremely friendly.
In every room there is a bathroom and a toilets! It’s
awesome!!! There is a large space just for 4 beds in a girls’ room!!!
It’s close to the TERMINI train station just 10 mins on foot.
I strongly recommend you!
- The property inside was very nice . Dope setup with the bar and rooms very clean
- food temendous and also a great breakfast. Unfortunately the prices are rising as we are going towards the summer. I love this place!!!
Litus Roma Hostel
Located on the beach in Ostia, Litus Roma offers free parking, a billiards room and private movie theater. It is half a mile from Ostia Lido Centro Station for trains to Rome.Litus Roma Hostel is a historic building featuring a variety of accommodations. Rooms and dormitories come with a TV, fan and bathroom with toiletries, bed linens and towels included.A buffet breakfast is served each morning. You will have a free Wi-Fi zone and a different movie in Italian or English in the movie theater every evening.Litus Roma is a 10-minute walk along the seafront to Ostia’s port, home to many restaurants and tourist attractions. The archeological ruins at Ostia Antica are a 10 minute drive away or 2 stops on the train for Rome.You can reach Rome in 30 minutes by the Freccia del Mare metro, with buses to the station stopping right outside the hostel. Fiumicino Airport is a short drive away.
- The building from 1916, is an ex Colonia so interesting in relation to the history and sociology of Italy! The staff, the location, the SPACE great! Very near the lovely local market – Wed & Saturday mornings.
- The guys at the counter and in the bar are just great, very cheerful and helping people.
- I felt very welcome and they were open even when I arrived late (about 23.20, after calling in advance and announcing my later arrival) and provided all necessary information. The room was just ok, the bathroom too, I was satisfied with the breakfast as well.
- Good food,staff is amazingly nice, hard to see from the outside but the inside is amazing
-24/7 reception with no lockout times
-Plug socket near the bed
-Bathroom inside the room ?
Korean stella is located in the Central Station neighborhood in Rome, just 1,750 feet from Porta Maggiore.Every room has a TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Domus Aurea is 0.6 miles from korean stella, and Santa Maria Maggiore is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 7 miles from korean stella.
The owners were so kind! The hostess cooked me an amazing breakfast every morning at different times each day to not disrupt my schedule. She also gave me an umbrella, a map, and checked every morning and evening how I was doing.
It felt like being in good hands, which was always a great way to start and end the day.
- This is the nicest place I have ever stayed in Rome. The staff are amazing and super friendly. Our room was awesome, just like our own apartment! It had a kettle and mini fridge plus indoor shoes and was super close to the central station. Definitely staying here every time we go to Rome from now on.
- Hosts were very nice, cooked breakfast, provided maps, umbrella, very kind people
- Very clean and organized, hot water, free WiFi, comfortable bed, a 5 min from Termini station
- The Hostess/Owner went out of her way to make our stay comfortable. Even giving us an umbrella on a rainy day and packing some cake and cookies when we went out for a day trip to pisa for the kids.
- The owners were so kind! The hostess cooked me an amazing breakfast every morning at different times each day to not disrupt my schedule. She also gave me an umbrella, a map, and checked every morning and evening how I was doing.
One of our best sellers in Rome! Roma Tempus is located in the Central Station neighborhood in Rome, just 1,950 feet from Porta Maggiore.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Maria Maggiore is half a mile from Roma Tempus, and Università La Sapienza is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 8 miles from Roma Tempus.
- Cool people staying over, pasta&wine evening, lovely staff 🙂
Very good staff, comportable place and amazing atmosphere!
I cannot imagine a better place in Rome. If you want to visit this city I would like to recommend Roma Tempus.
Also it is very close to the railway station Roma Termini.
- The localization is great, can walk and go to everywhere. Nice people in the hostel, Roberta is great! Bathroom and room are also good.
- Very friendly attitude. I made friends and I loved the two tiny dogs that kept me company. Excellent WiFi and good temperature. Everything was fine. The location is excellent close to Roma Termini and the rooms were renovated and well designed.
- It was always clean and comfortable and I was helped a lot when I was in trouble. Literally, without her help, I wouldn’t be at home.
Zoe Rooms offers accommodations in Rome.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Porta Maggiore is 1,450 feet from Zoe Rooms, and Università La Sapienza is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 8 miles from the property.
The most I like it’s the fact that owner and staff of this guesthouse were very attentive to my wishes. Due to my schedule’s changes I wasn’t able to check in at the date that I booked before, I didn’t expected it so I couldn’t cancel the reservation for free, but I still had a necessity to keep my luggage somewhere the next day, so they allowed me keep it inside, met me in the early morning and ask to pay just like for one night staying. I’m really thankful for it!! It’s really great and rarely to meet such a perfect persons.
Location is also good, it takes only 5 minutes by walking to nearest subway station.
The included breakfast was very delicious and saved a lot of time.
The care taker was available 24/7 for everything and was very cooperative. Even minor issues like where is the light switch for this etc were handled appropriately.
- Staff was friendly, cheap, wifi works, close to the metro station
- The accommodation was more than what we expected. The best when it comes to proximity to tourist spots. The owner was the one who entertained us, made sure we had everything we needed during our stay.
- Simple hostel, very good value for money. Bedroom was nice and clean. Breakfast were sweet pastries, bathroom was clean and worked well. Wifi was good. Staff were friendly. Location was 15-20inute walk from colosseum, 5 minute walk from nearest metro, and 10 minutes to central train station. Good value for money and would definitely return in future
- The most I like it’s the fact that owner and staff of this guesthouse were very attentive to my wishes. Due to my schedule’s changes I wasn’t able to check in at the date that I booked before, I didn’t expected it so I couldn’t cancel the reservation for free, but I still had a necessity to keep my luggage somewhere the next day, so they allowed me keep it inside, met me in the early morning and ask to pay just like for one night staying. I’m really thankful for it!! It’s really great and rarely to meet such a perfect persons.
Happy Rome offers accommodations in Rome.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Porta Maggiore is 1,300 feet from Happy Rome, and Università La Sapienza is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Location is nice. Breakfast included with fresh breads.
- Cheapest I found online,not so far away from termini, good location there are so many shop&restaurant nearby
The caretakers are nice
Location is quite central
- price was the only thing. The guy at the reception was really nice
- Price was really cheap, and the place is quite closed to Termini Train Station, just 15 minutes by walk. Staff is friendly.
Top Hostels In Zolforata Lazio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Zolforata Lazio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Zolforata Lazio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Zolforata Lazio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!