10 Best Hostels To Stay In Zizur Mayor Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Zizur Mayor Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Zizur Mayor Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zizur Mayor Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zizur Mayor Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Zizur Mayor Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Zizur Mayor Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Zizur Mayor Navarre:
Hostal Izaga is located in Noáin, just 3 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Olite is 20 miles from Hostal Izaga, and Estella is 21 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 0.6 miles away.
good food to be had in the restaurant. 10 euros menu. rooms very comfy.
hotel receptionist was helpful.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. Close to the airport and not far from the city center if you have a car.
- nice, modern, clean, comfy room. Front desk reception area very nice and helpful.
- Excellent customer service attendance. Mr Angel was very helpful and gave us many info and tips to reach the city centre by bus during the San Fermin Festival! strategic location! Simply and comfortable bedrooms!! Great staff!
- very clean hotel good value for money and took our dogs. very close to macdonals etc and good for filling up fuel for car as there is a vey cheap station opposite macdonalds.
- good food to be had in the restaurant. 10 euros menu. rooms very comfy.
Residencia Universitaria Los Abedules
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residencia Universitaria Los Abedules offers accommodations in Pamplona, just 22 miles from Olite. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Estella is 22 miles from Residencia Universitaria Los Abedul, and Roncesvalles is 22 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Whats a basic dormitory for a local student which has some rooms for a guests to rent. The room was fine, it was clean, maybe bit small. But the worst thing is the kitchen. If you book a room woth kitchen, you do expect that it will be equiped for a food making. But there even havent been a Tea Kettle, which didnt meet my expectations. I did park by the street, so still dont know if the parking was allowed there or not, as private parking was closed.
The coffee at breakfast was great- I had cafe con leche. And I enjoyed meeting some fellow travelers. I also liked the decor of the breakfast room. And I liked the kitchenette.
There was also free parking.
- This is a dormitory room in the Public University of Navarre. It is a bus ride from downtown Pamplona but it was comfortable, had a private bath and attached shared kitchen.
- It was a basic stopover location. Suitable options and very cheap. So no real complaint.
- Location was good near a bus stop to get into Pamplona easily. Parking good and staff very helpful and friendly
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Featuring free WiFi, Alojamientos Estela offers accommodations in Pamplona. Olite is 22 miles away. Private parking is available on site.All units include a TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with an oven, a microwave, and a refrigerator.Estella is 21 miles from Alojamientos Estela. Pamplona Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and comfortable , the shared bathroom was also clean, a cosy little area with 4 rooms and a bathroom.
- High cost efficiency place. Very near to the university.
- The room is part of a larger apartment so we had use of the kitchen and fridge.
- Since we were a family, they considered opening the kitchen for us
- Very clean, staff very helpful, not so crazy expensive considering that we were there for San Fermin.
Plaza Catedral is located in the Pamplona City Centre neighborhood in Pamplona, just 23 miles from Olite.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Estella is 22 miles from Plaza Catedral , and Roncesvalles is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.7 miles from Plaza Catedral.
- Everything else. All the owners and staff are amazing. Clean and great facilities. Brilliant location. We will see go back if we return to Pamplona.
- Great location… you can get to everywhere you want from here by walking… we had a room for 3 with a restroom nearby just for us… the bed was comfy and the room not cold or hot… shower had very hot water and there was not a lot of noise…
- We stayed here whilst walking the Camino. The view of the cathedral from our window was great. The staff did our laundry whilst we went sightseeing which may sound like a given but on the Camino this is a winner! Breakfast is self service, but taken whenever you wish if you want an early start on the Camino next day. Lounge area for relaxing too. Also has great showers which are another important concern on the Camino! Would thoroughly recommend to pilgrims!!!
- Stopped here on the Camino. Friendly staff, very clean and well run accommodation. Old building recently well refurbished to very high standard inside: excellent fire safety, sprinklers in rooms etc. Lots of space, good toilet/shower to beds ratio. Good communal area. Good mix of pelegrinos and ‘ordinary’ hostellers. Great location in the old town right next to the Cathedral. Good value, breakfast included in our (room) price and can be taken at any time however early.
- Great place to stay when on the Camino De Santiago. It’s across the street from the Pamplona Cathedral; we could see it from the window of our room.
Aloha Hostel is located in Pamplona, just 23 miles from Olite.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Estella is 22 miles from Aloha Hostel, and Roncesvalles is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.1 miles from Aloha Hostel.
- the owner was amazing and made us felt super welcome, has a well-equipped kitchen and a wonderful shared livingroom with board games and books as well as a beautiful outside area. room was also amazing!
- Clean and comfortable. Fun garden balcony to hang out on
- A great place to stop and relax for a few days. Martha was always cheerful and extremely helpful.
- Excellent value for money. Great room. Large and comfortable. Good location.
- Great location, friendly staff, amazing space especially the terrace
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Jakue offers accommodations in Puente la Reina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 13 miles from Albergue Jakue, and Olite is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- It was a simple and clean room with nice bathroom for a good price.
– great value for money
– helpful and nice staff
– tasty breakfast
– great location, right on the Camino
– clean bathroom and room
- Was not bad at all for the price. Was about ten mins walk from centre of town so if you wanted to be central is not for you. But if you want to just eat and drink at your hotel for the Camino is great. Buffet dinner was pretty Good. Is €13 so don’t expect 5* but it’s good for what you pay.
- great atmosphere in this very large hostel/ hotel complex. The evening buffet is great value (all you can eat/ drink for 13 EUR) and adding 2 EUR for breakfast in the morning is also great value.
- Incredible staff. A lovely terrace and outside bar.
In the center of Pamplona, Hostel Hemingway features bright, modern rooms with bunk beds and individual lockers. It also has a shared equipped kitchen with free tea and coffee and a TV lounge.Rooms are decorated in cheerful colors and have parquet floors. There are 3 modern, shared bathrooms with showers. Bed linens are provided.Hemingway hostel also features a common area with a TV, DVD player, and movies, as well as vending machines and computers. Luggage storage is available and there is a safe at the front desk.There is an on-site bar and a self-service breakfast, and the surrounding area has a wide range of bars, restaurants and shops.In a 5-minute walk you can reach Pamplona’s famous bull ring. Pamplona Train Station is about 2 miles from the hostel.
- Very comfortable and clean, lovely staff, very central. Good breakfast and tea and coffee available all day. Would definitely stay again.
Clean room, friendly staff, and comfortable shared room.
The atmosphere of the whole facility was very nice and relaxing.
- The breakfast was really great and there was free coffee and tea all day. the satff was really nice and the rooms are cute but a little bit too small. the bathroom was really clean and good.
- Location was ideal. The front desk fellow did an excellent job. It was only his first day. Made sure our taxi was ordered the night before
- Seems like a great hostel especially if you want to stay for a longer period.
Albergue de Villava
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Albergue de Villava is located in Villava, just 2.1 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 29 miles from Albergue de Villava, and Olite is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Staff was excellent. Especially Elizabetha, who took my calls before I arrived and made me feel so welcomed!
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, beds were clean and comfortable.
- EL alojamiento, sencillo pero muy practico, comodo, limpio y tranquilo. El personal muy amable.
- La amplitud de la habitación. Espacio entre literas inmejorable.
- La cama no está mal pero si estás acostumbrado a camas más dura pues lo notas, pero el colchón y almohada están bien. Si eres de los que te cuesta dormir si alguien ronca lo pasarás mal porque las habitaciones son para varios.
El Jardín de Muruzábal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Jardín de Muruzábal offers accommodations in Muruzábal, just 11 miles from Pamplona. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Olite is 16 miles from El Jardín de Muruzábal, and Estella is 14 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The hosts are very gracious and welcoming. The beds are well arranged for some privacy. Dinner was very tasty and there was plenty.
- Great location, amenities were very nice, and staff was helpful and very personable.
- Alicia is a wonderful host to pilgrims walking the Camino. She has walked the Camino and understands the challenges of the pilgrim. It is a wonderful property. You can borrow a bike and ride to Eunate to see the old church!
- It was a lovely little spot and the hosts were so welcoming, they helped me practice my Spanish. The group evening meal was delicious and so generous! The beds were very comfortable and modern. Favourite stop on the Camino so far.
- An oasis which was welcoming, completely relaxing, with lovely food and excellent hosts. Couldn’t recommend more highly!
Albergue Residencia Larraona
Offering a restaurant and free WiFi throughout, Albergue Residencia Larraona is located in Pamplona. Set 2 minutes’ walk from Yamaguchi Park, the hostel offers lovely views.Every room is single, with simple décor and a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Albergue Residencia Larraona is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine.Pamplona Train Station is 5 minutes’ drive away and the airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- I liked the 24 hour reception so I never had to take my keys with me.
- Individual rooms very clean with all the necessary amenities, the hotel in general was clean and nice. The staff helped us with information to go see the encierro (bull running) and there was a bus leaving in front of the hotel every morning taking people to the city center where all the fun was.
- Good breakfast, coffee could be better. Private room with a bathroom during San Fermin for a decent price.
- Was better than expected, helpful and welcoming staff
- The single room is good size. Value for money during most popular San Fermin bullrun. Not too far walking from event.
Top Hostels In Zizur Mayor Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Zizur Mayor Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Zizur Mayor Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Zizur Mayor Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!