10 Best Hostels To Stay In Zariquiegui Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Zariquiegui Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Zariquiegui Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zariquiegui Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zariquiegui Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Zariquiegui Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Zariquiegui Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Zariquiegui Navarre:
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Albergue Mendizabal is located in Muruzábal in the region of Navarra, just 11 miles from Pamplona. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Olite is 15 miles from Albergue Mendizabal, and Estella is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- An albergue for pilgrims,on the Camino, but we had a 2-bed room. Laid-back atmosphere and owner, nothing ever locked. Comfortable, with sun-terrace. Breakfast ok. Shared facilities, ok. Could eat at the nearby co-op bar/cafe, tho mainly pintxos. Nice small village of Muruzabal, near Obanos, 4 km Puente la Reina, all visitable. Must-see tiny church at Eunate 1.5km.
- The owner offered a very nice optional evening meal for us, as well as breakfast.
- Breakfast comprised of toasted bread and coffee.bed linen could be cleaner.Host very helpful .
- The meal cooked by the owner was lovely. He went out of his way to help. Even when we couldn’t communicate verbally we got by.
- Simple albergue in a quiet location on El Camino with washing facilities and sun terrace. Breakfast is included and is a simple start of toast, fruit, juice, yoghurt and hot drinks. Tip: Muruzabal has only one option to eat in, is limited and no shop .
In the center of Pamplona, Hostel Hemingway features bright, modern rooms with bunk beds and individual lockers. It also has a shared equipped kitchen with free tea and coffee and a TV lounge.Rooms are decorated in cheerful colors and have parquet floors. There are 3 modern, shared bathrooms with showers. Bed linens are provided.Hemingway hostel also features a common area with a TV, DVD player, and movies, as well as vending machines and computers. Luggage storage is available and there is a safe at the front desk.There is an on-site bar and a self-service breakfast, and the surrounding area has a wide range of bars, restaurants and shops.In a 5-minute walk you can reach Pamplona’s famous bull ring. Pamplona Train Station is about 2 miles from the hostel.
- Very comfortable and clean, lovely staff, very central. Good breakfast and tea and coffee available all day. Would definitely stay again.
Clean room, friendly staff, and comfortable shared room.
The atmosphere of the whole facility was very nice and relaxing.
- The breakfast was really great and there was free coffee and tea all day. the satff was really nice and the rooms are cute but a little bit too small. the bathroom was really clean and good.
- Location was ideal. The front desk fellow did an excellent job. It was only his first day. Made sure our taxi was ordered the night before
- Seems like a great hostel especially if you want to stay for a longer period.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Jakue offers accommodations in Puente la Reina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 13 miles from Albergue Jakue, and Olite is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- It was a simple and clean room with nice bathroom for a good price.
– great value for money
– helpful and nice staff
– tasty breakfast
– great location, right on the Camino
– clean bathroom and room
- Was not bad at all for the price. Was about ten mins walk from centre of town so if you wanted to be central is not for you. But if you want to just eat and drink at your hotel for the Camino is great. Buffet dinner was pretty Good. Is €13 so don’t expect 5* but it’s good for what you pay.
- great atmosphere in this very large hostel/ hotel complex. The evening buffet is great value (all you can eat/ drink for 13 EUR) and adding 2 EUR for breakfast in the morning is also great value.
- Incredible staff. A lovely terrace and outside bar.
Hostal Izaga is located in Noáin, just 3 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Olite is 20 miles from Hostal Izaga, and Estella is 21 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 0.6 miles away.
good food to be had in the restaurant. 10 euros menu. rooms very comfy.
hotel receptionist was helpful.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. Close to the airport and not far from the city center if you have a car.
- nice, modern, clean, comfy room. Front desk reception area very nice and helpful.
- Excellent customer service attendance. Mr Angel was very helpful and gave us many info and tips to reach the city centre by bus during the San Fermin Festival! strategic location! Simply and comfortable bedrooms!! Great staff!
- very clean hotel good value for money and took our dogs. very close to macdonals etc and good for filling up fuel for car as there is a vey cheap station opposite macdonalds.
- good food to be had in the restaurant. 10 euros menu. rooms very comfy.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Albergue-Hostel Atseden offers accommodations in Obanos.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 12 miles from Albergue-Hostel Atseden, and Olite is 15 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 10 miles away.
- Exactly how every hostel should be. Spotless, outlet and large shelf in each capsule bunk. Owner was super kind.
- Very friendly albergue. Very clean and welcoming. Very helpful owners.
- Individual bunk bed pods that gave you some privacy. The whole facility was spotless and clean.
- Great new place… clean, comfortable and worth staying at!
- Beds were very clean, comfortable and private. Each pilgrim got a locker in a building outside as well as a locking drawer under the bed. The bathrooms were beautiful. There was a common area where you could make tea and also where there was a good self serve breakfast. The owner keeps the albergue spotless and she is so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this albergue!
El Jardín de Muruzábal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Jardín de Muruzábal offers accommodations in Muruzábal, just 11 miles from Pamplona. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Olite is 16 miles from El Jardín de Muruzábal, and Estella is 14 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The hosts are very gracious and welcoming. The beds are well arranged for some privacy. Dinner was very tasty and there was plenty.
- Great location, amenities were very nice, and staff was helpful and very personable.
- Alicia is a wonderful host to pilgrims walking the Camino. She has walked the Camino and understands the challenges of the pilgrim. It is a wonderful property. You can borrow a bike and ride to Eunate to see the old church!
- It was a lovely little spot and the hosts were so welcoming, they helped me practice my Spanish. The group evening meal was delicious and so generous! The beds were very comfortable and modern. Favourite stop on the Camino so far.
- An oasis which was welcoming, completely relaxing, with lovely food and excellent hosts. Couldn’t recommend more highly!
Albergue de Villava
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Albergue de Villava is located in Villava, just 2.1 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 29 miles from Albergue de Villava, and Olite is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Staff was excellent. Especially Elizabetha, who took my calls before I arrived and made me feel so welcomed!
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, beds were clean and comfortable.
- EL alojamiento, sencillo pero muy practico, comodo, limpio y tranquilo. El personal muy amable.
- La amplitud de la habitación. Espacio entre literas inmejorable.
- La cama no está mal pero si estás acostumbrado a camas más dura pues lo notas, pero el colchón y almohada están bien. Si eres de los que te cuesta dormir si alguien ronca lo pasarás mal porque las habitaciones son para varios.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Puente offers accommodations in Puente la Reina.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Pamplona is 13 miles from Albergue Puente, and Olite is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Perfect place to begin hiking the Camino. Very friendly staff and wonderful location.
- The location was perfect, the property was clean and the terrace was amazing!
- Clean, comfortable, washing & drying facilities for clothes, lovely garden, nice breakfast
Susanna at the front desk was amazingly helpful. My friends had a problem with their baggage transfer and she called the company and the previous hostel to sort it out. When no solution was found she got her husband to drive back to Pamplona and retrieve the bags for us.
The owners are a credit to the Camino.
- Bed was comfy and the view was stunning. It was nice to have a room to ourselves for a night.
Aloha Hostel is located in Pamplona, just 23 miles from Olite.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Estella is 22 miles from Aloha Hostel, and Roncesvalles is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.1 miles from Aloha Hostel.
- the owner was amazing and made us felt super welcome, has a well-equipped kitchen and a wonderful shared livingroom with board games and books as well as a beautiful outside area. room was also amazing!
- Clean and comfortable. Fun garden balcony to hang out on
- A great place to stop and relax for a few days. Martha was always cheerful and extremely helpful.
- Excellent value for money. Great room. Large and comfortable. Good location.
- Great location, friendly staff, amazing space especially the terrace
Albergue Plaza Catedral
Albergue Plaza Catedral is located in Pamplona, just 23 miles from Olite.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Estella is 22 miles from Albergue Plaza Catedral, and Roncesvalles is 21 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Great albergues for anyone doing the Camino — right along the trail, decent breakfast, lockers, good showers, clean, etc.
- The hosts set their hostel apart from others, a pleasure to speak to and professional and down to earth family. The hostel is very clean, has a large well equipped kitchen, plenty of toilets and is in an excellent location in Pamplona
nice breakfast ! Maybe can you just add some fruits and biscuits ?
- The staff very helpfull and friendly. The place is clean, spacious and very central in Pamplona. I would recommend it to everyone!
- Excellent stay – we were late on the bus arriving into town and reception stayed open a little longer for us (thanks so much!). Super friendly staff, comfy beds, great breakfast, perfect location. Will be back i’m sure. Excellent Camino de Santiago option but also great option just for a quick stay in Pamplona. Would recommend to anyone.
Top Hostels In Zariquiegui Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Zariquiegui Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Zariquiegui Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Zariquiegui Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!