10 Best Hostels To Stay In Zamudio Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Zamudio Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Zamudio Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zamudio Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zamudio Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Zamudio Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Zamudio Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Zamudio Basque Country:
Mañarikua Hostelling International
Mañarikua Hostelling International is located in Derio, 3.5 miles from Bilbao and 18 miles from Castro-Urdiales.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Valle De Villaverde is 20 miles from Mañarikua Hostelling International, and Barakaldo is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 1.2 miles from Mañarikua Hostelling International.
- Well located for the airport. Free wifi worked well.
- It is very near the Bilbao airport. The price is suitable. The front desk is very patient.
Price is low and location is good.
For a dinner or drink you can go to the hotel next door.
- Private room for low price, simple breakfast provided in the morning, staff very obliging to late arrival and ordered a taxi for the morning.
- colazione fai da te spartana ma carina e abbondante. posto che dichiara una certa epoca, letti non comodissimi.
Residencia Universitaria Blas De Otero
Residencia Universitaria Blas De Otero offers accommodations in Bilbao. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Castro-Urdiales is 17 miles from Residencia Blas de Otero, and Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- It was comfy, spacious, friendly, clean and well located! Nice decor too, full breakfast but coffee could be better, for sure!
- If your looking for a good accommodation, this is not where you want to go. Very poor rooms, equally poor breakfast. No service whatsoever. The rooms on the website look amazing,… But when you come there… Very bad! I would not let my kids sleep in there.
- The Price of the hotel is high for the commfort offered
- Staff were really helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to provide answers to any tourist questions.
- I liked everything and i will strongly recommend that place to anybody who going to visit Bilbao. Great value for money in terms of many reasons. Simplicity (you have exactly what you need for a comfort stay: kitchenette, individual shower, needed furniture), everything is very clean and in a good condition, comfortable location. I will definitely come back when i visit Bilbao next time.
Quartier Bilbao Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quartier Bilbao Hostel offers accommodations in Bilbao, just 31 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz.There is a shared lounge at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 17 miles from Quartier Bilbao Hostel, and Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 miles from Quartier Bilbao Hostel.
- Rooms very clean, staff extremely friendly! Quite well situated. Would return in a heartbeat!
- Very beautiful common area equipped with everything one could possibly need. Bed very comfortable,own plug plus privacy by shelf.Breakfast included, good value for money. Staff friendly. Location excellent.
The stuff was superb- friendly, helpful, gave very valuable tips on what to see in the city.
Location of the hostel is great.
+ At night there are no load noices and you can sleep undisturbed.
Really liked that electricity sockets were at each bed.
- Good location! Friendly staff! Very clean! Good facilities!
Staff very welcoming and went out of their way to help us enjoy our stay .
Comfortable accommodation. Tranquil retreat in bustling old quarter.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Bilbao Hostel is located in Bilbao in the region of Pais Vasco, just 15 miles from Castro-Urdiales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Valle De Villaverde is 15 miles from Bilbao Hostel, and Barakaldo is 2.7 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Nice breakfast and sitting area. Has free on sight parking, which is convenient if you have a car. I have expected to see backpackers in the hostel, but mainly that were local people traveling in families. I had problems to get to it by car, however, it was easy on the way out. I haven’t visited city, but it looked more than walking distance from the hostel. This place looks good for overnight during road trip.
- Friendly staff and big and clean rooms with nice view. Free secure parking and good connection with motorway.
- Clean, Comfortable, Free luggage stowage before and after checkout, free breakfast
- The Accommodation was quit decent,clean and good view. I like it.
- free parking, wi-fi connection, view from the room, common areas, the staff and the breakfast!
All Iron Hostel
All Iron Hostel is located in Bilbao, 31 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz and 18 miles from Castro-Urdiales.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valle De Villaverde is 18 miles from All Iron Hostel, and Barakaldo is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Clean, quiet, friendly, affordable, breakfast, hot water in the showers (takes a few mins to warm-up), knowledgeable staff, maps, padlocks and lockers, wifi, plug socket in lockers, fresh sheets, 24hr access.
- The kitchen is great, lot’s of hanging out space.
- The staff are incredibly friendly. The kitchen and bathroom are very clean, the view from the window of the room is AMAZING. The breakfasts are free (8:00-10:30). There is free tea in the kitchen (even black tea, which is unpopular among locals). The lunge room is supercomfy.
- Great staff willing to help you. This hostel is very clean and tidy place. You will love it if you are minimalist. No carpets, no additional stuff that can cause allergy.
- A very friendly and organised hostel. It had a great calm atmosphere, the staff were very helpful and personable. Just be aware that the hostel is on a wee hill (great views) but does mean you need to take short walks up it. Would definitely stay here again.
Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel is located in Bilbao, just 16 miles from Castro-Urdiales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles from Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel, and Barakaldo is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- I stayed in 4 room hostel. Room was small but comfortable. Noise from other rooms noticeable. We had a student group next to us which was really loud and noticeable. Most staff very helpful. Great location and to have restaurant and bar on location was very helpful for someone new to Bilbao. Overall a very good experience.
I was lucky enough to have an 8-bed dorm room to myself!
Staff were very helpful and the hostel is in a great location.
Comfortable beds and linen.
Excellent, stylish, communal areas.
- Nice design and kind personel. Very good location in Bilbao.
- Enough space and clean rooms. 3 bathrooms for the dorm is sufficient.
Ganbara Hostel is in the heart of Bilbao’s historic quarter, on one of its famous Siete Calles, or Seven Streets. It serves a free breakfast, offers free Wi-Fi and features a 24-hour front desk, 2 communal lounges and a shared kitchen.Each of the simply decorated, modern dorms at Ganbara Hostel has heating, air conditioning and access to a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linens and lockers are included. Guests can rent towels at the front desk.The hostel also has a laundry room, and there are 2 TVs, a Wii, games and DVDs in the lounge area. There are also vending machines, luggage storage and tourist information available at the front desk.The hostel is a 5 minute walk from the Basque Museum and nearby Casco Viejo Metro station. Buses to the famous Guggenheim Museum stop a 10 minute walk away.Bilbao Train Station is less than half a mile from the Ganbara.
- Very big hostel, large room with private big bathroom in the 8 beds bedroom, with big window. Comfortable beds. The reception people, very kind, without asking they offer you a map and tourist information, and always gave attention to me and remember me that in the kitchen I have free tea/coffee and cookies. The social room very nice, big with a beautiful interior design, also kitchen in case you want to cook.
A really good hostel to stay with friends or even alone, as there’s always people to hung out with. The stuff is amazing young people, who will help you with anything you need.
There was a bathroom inside the room, which was extremely comfortable. The bed mattress was really good, everything was clean and the atmosphere was really comfy and welcoming.
Modern Hostel, Friendly staff, Large Kitchen area.
Excellent location in old town.
- The hotel is close to Casco Viejo, and you can walk around easily. The hostel is ok, it was very calm what I didn’t expect, but it’s not a bad thing. The breakfast was not the best, but it’s enough if you don’t want to spend more money having breakfast outside. The beds are ok, and the toilet/shower was good and clean.
- Had a great stay here for two nights, a bit quite (however was out of season) but extemely clean, fully equipped and in a prime location.
Botxo Gallery – Youth Hostel Bilbao
This modern hostel offers a chill-out lounge with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and views over the River Nervión and the Guggenheim Museum. Guggenheim Tram Station is 800 feet away.Botxo Gallery – Youth Hostel Bilbao has bold red, black and white décor with stylish murals. It offers spacious, air-conditioned dormitory rooms. Towels and bed linen can be rented from the reception.The hostel has a communal kitchen with a microwave, dishwasher and fridge. You can also find a wide range of traditional tapas bars within a 10-minute walk.The Botxo Gallery is just 500 feet from Deusto University. The nearby tram station provides easy access to the historic city centre.
- A lounge area to enjoy the spectacular view of the Guggenheim. Secure mobile charging locker – so cool, I’ve never seen something like this.
- Budget hostel. You get a bed, can make a tea or coffee.
Free budget breakfast is very nice addition
Cleanliness and clean toilets were nice surprise after reading negative comments
- Perfect location in front of the Guggenheim. Its 21 beds per rooms. Unfortunately due to the law in Basque country the kitchen cannot be equipped for warm cooking (except microwaves).
- Good breakfast, comfortable bed, shared kitchen, free coffee and tea all the time, nice common area, strategic location.
BBK Bilbao Good Hostel
This modern hostel is a 5-minute walk from Bolueta Metro Station. It features 3 outdoor terraces, a free buffet breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a cafeteria, just over 1 miles south of the center of the city.Bright dormitory rooms BBK Bilbao Good Hostel are all adapted for disabled guests. Each bunk bed has an individual locker, light and plug, and shared bathrooms have a hairdryer. Sheets are included and towels can be rented.You can prepare meals in the kitchen and the hostel has 2 lounges with TV, DVD players, books and games. There is 24-hour free tea and coffee and computers with free internet connection.The staff at the hostel can organize guided tours and activities for groups. The center is a 5-minute metro ride away and buses around the city stop 150 feet away.The BBK Bilbao is a 15-minute walk from Atxuri Train Station and a 10-minute walk from Larreagaburu Park.
- Very big new hostel out of Bilbao centre. Friendly staff, clean, good wifi, good breakfast. Located five minutes walk from a metro station, supermarket, about 20 minutes walk to the centre along the river. Generally, this hostel was fine but unfortunately the room I was in had bed bugs. Once I informed the staff member, she changed my room immediately, and allowed me a free wash and dry of my clothing. She was very nice, but I didn’t get the impression that the complaint was going to be followed up on.
- clean and modern . Probably works well when You just want a bed. I rented a double room and it was not good . Felt more like modern, effiecient prison then hotel .
- Very friendly staff and convenient location,as comfortable room
- Very spacious and comfy bed. Very clean and lots of common areas.
- I love this place:) The stuff is awesome, the building is nice, clean and modern.
Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio offers accommodations in Bilbao, just 16 miles from Castro-Urdiales.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Valle De Villaverde is 16 miles from Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio, and Barakaldo is 2.6 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- in generally, it is a bargain hostel for young people. Located not in downtown, but very close to the river bank and Metro station.
- Very nice and friendly staff, good location, very close to city centre, supermarkets and Guggenheim museum. Bedroom was a little bit too tiny and beds not very comfortable, but good enough for a short stay.
- It is nice and cozy place, not far from the city centre and main attractions.
- Great personell, who are really helpful. Nice clean bathroom, and comfy bed. Great hostel vibe, and good kitchen/common area. Safety also good.
- Sitio tranquilo y agradable. Suficiente para estar agusto
Top Hostels In Zamudio Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Zamudio Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Zamudio Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Zamudio Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!