10 Best Hostels To Stay In Zabalza Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Zabalza Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Zabalza Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zabalza Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zabalza Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Zabalza Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Zabalza Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Zabalza Navarre:
Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta
Located in Ilzarbe, 10 miles from Pamplona, Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta features a barbecue and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Olite is 28 miles from Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta, and Estella is 17 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Jardín de Muruzábal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Jardín de Muruzábal offers accommodations in Muruzábal, just 11 miles from Pamplona. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Olite is 16 miles from El Jardín de Muruzábal, and Estella is 14 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The hosts are very gracious and welcoming. The beds are well arranged for some privacy. Dinner was very tasty and there was plenty.
- Great location, amenities were very nice, and staff was helpful and very personable.
- Alicia is a wonderful host to pilgrims walking the Camino. She has walked the Camino and understands the challenges of the pilgrim. It is a wonderful property. You can borrow a bike and ride to Eunate to see the old church!
- It was a lovely little spot and the hosts were so welcoming, they helped me practice my Spanish. The group evening meal was delicious and so generous! The beds were very comfortable and modern. Favourite stop on the Camino so far.
- An oasis which was welcoming, completely relaxing, with lovely food and excellent hosts. Couldn’t recommend more highly!
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Albergue Mendizabal is located in Muruzábal in the region of Navarra, just 11 miles from Pamplona. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Olite is 15 miles from Albergue Mendizabal, and Estella is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- An albergue for pilgrims,on the Camino, but we had a 2-bed room. Laid-back atmosphere and owner, nothing ever locked. Comfortable, with sun-terrace. Breakfast ok. Shared facilities, ok. Could eat at the nearby co-op bar/cafe, tho mainly pintxos. Nice small village of Muruzabal, near Obanos, 4 km Puente la Reina, all visitable. Must-see tiny church at Eunate 1.5km.
- The owner offered a very nice optional evening meal for us, as well as breakfast.
- Breakfast comprised of toasted bread and coffee.bed linen could be cleaner.Host very helpful .
- The meal cooked by the owner was lovely. He went out of his way to help. Even when we couldn’t communicate verbally we got by.
- Simple albergue in a quiet location on El Camino with washing facilities and sun terrace. Breakfast is included and is a simple start of toast, fruit, juice, yoghurt and hot drinks. Tip: Muruzabal has only one option to eat in, is limited and no shop .
Albergue Residencia Larraona
Offering a restaurant and free WiFi throughout, Albergue Residencia Larraona is located in Pamplona. Set 2 minutes’ walk from Yamaguchi Park, the hostel offers lovely views.Every room is single, with simple décor and a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Albergue Residencia Larraona is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine.Pamplona Train Station is 5 minutes’ drive away and the airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- I liked the 24 hour reception so I never had to take my keys with me.
- Individual rooms very clean with all the necessary amenities, the hotel in general was clean and nice. The staff helped us with information to go see the encierro (bull running) and there was a bus leaving in front of the hotel every morning taking people to the city center where all the fun was.
- Good breakfast, coffee could be better. Private room with a bathroom during San Fermin for a decent price.
- Was better than expected, helpful and welcoming staff
- The single room is good size. Value for money during most popular San Fermin bullrun. Not too far walking from event.
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Featuring free WiFi, Alojamientos Estela offers accommodations in Pamplona. Olite is 22 miles away. Private parking is available on site.All units include a TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with an oven, a microwave, and a refrigerator.Estella is 21 miles from Alojamientos Estela. Pamplona Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and comfortable , the shared bathroom was also clean, a cosy little area with 4 rooms and a bathroom.
- High cost efficiency place. Very near to the university.
- The room is part of a larger apartment so we had use of the kitchen and fridge.
- Since we were a family, they considered opening the kitchen for us
- Very clean, staff very helpful, not so crazy expensive considering that we were there for San Fermin.
Pension Payvi is located in Pamplona, just 1.1 miles from Plaza del Castillo.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 2.5 miles from Pension Payvi.
- Clean and spacious room. Thanks to double windows no noise of the traffic. Good connection to city center by bus.
- Host was very flexible and waited until late to meet us on arrival.
- Pleasant stay and staff helpful once we found her!
- Price was reasonable and the hostel was well located.
- Great location on a quick bus route or walk to the city centre, with bars and food in the immediate area so you don’t have to go into the centre unless you want to. Lovely room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Big windows with great views over the city to the mountains.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Albergue-Hostel Atseden offers accommodations in Obanos.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 12 miles from Albergue-Hostel Atseden, and Olite is 15 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 10 miles away.
- Exactly how every hostel should be. Spotless, outlet and large shelf in each capsule bunk. Owner was super kind.
- Very friendly albergue. Very clean and welcoming. Very helpful owners.
- Individual bunk bed pods that gave you some privacy. The whole facility was spotless and clean.
- Great new place… clean, comfortable and worth staying at!
- Beds were very clean, comfortable and private. Each pilgrim got a locker in a building outside as well as a locking drawer under the bed. The bathrooms were beautiful. There was a common area where you could make tea and also where there was a good self serve breakfast. The owner keeps the albergue spotless and she is so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this albergue!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Jakue offers accommodations in Puente la Reina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 13 miles from Albergue Jakue, and Olite is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The dinner was a great value. One of the best we have had.
The location right on the Camino
Able to use the hotel facilities and dining room with its excellent food.
This is my second visit.
- Reception manager more than helpful went the extra mile.
- Really enjoyed our stay. The dinner buffet was fantastic and exceeded our pilgrim menu expectations. Staff exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- It was a simple and clean room with nice bathroom for a good price.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Puente offers accommodations in Puente la Reina.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Pamplona is 13 miles from Albergue Puente, and Olite is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Enjoyed a cerveza from the drink machine on the patio.
- Perfect place to begin hiking the Camino. Very friendly staff and wonderful location.
- The location was perfect, the property was clean and the terrace was amazing!
- Clean, comfortable, washing & drying facilities for clothes, lovely garden, nice breakfast
Susanna at the front desk was amazingly helpful. My friends had a problem with their baggage transfer and she called the company and the previous hostel to sort it out. When no solution was found she got her husband to drive back to Pamplona and retrieve the bags for us.
The owners are a credit to the Camino.
Albergue Santiago Apostol
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Albergue Santiago Apostol is located in Puente la Reina, just 14 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Olite is 16 miles from Albergue Santiago Apostol, and Estella is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Zabalza Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Zabalza Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Zabalza Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Zabalza Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!