10 Best Hostels To Stay In Yura Arequipa – Top Hotel Reviews
Yura Arequipa is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Yura Arequipa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yura Arequipa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yura Arequipa. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Yura Arequipa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Yura Arequipa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Yura Arequipa:
Hotel Riviera Cayma
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Riviera Cayma offers accommodations in Arequipa. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Room large, safe, mattress the bed, quality of towels
- A equipe de recepção são muito educados. Excelente café da manhã. Acomodação confortável. Garagem de facil acesso
- Habitaciones y baños muy espaciosos, personal amabilísimo, muy pequeño y silencioso.
- muy bonito el hotel el personal muy atento muy contenta co todo volvere
- Las camas muy buenas, limpio, el personal muy amable
Bambu Backpackers Arequipa
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Bambu Backpackers Arequipa offers accommodations in Arequipa.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Really nice staff, good location – 20 minute walk to Plaza de Armas.
- Just a 10min walk to the city center and 2 min to a Metro Supermarkt. Emanuel is very friendly and helpful. Clean and cozy Hostel. Well equiped kitchen. Good WiFi. Perfect for a Spanishlesson.
Nice rooms, chillout area and big kitchen! The owner is a very friendly and helpful guy who is there for you at any time! Its quiet at night and good oportunities to go for some groceries nearby.
I would definetely go there again!
- I was planning to stay in Arequipa for couple of days, but I ended up staying here longer only because of this place. They have amazingly nice and helpful staff. They created a map for me to see the nice spots in the city and suggested the best saviche in the town. The place was cleaned and kept really well. The price is fair. The shower is nice, u just have to wait a little for the hot water and then ur good to go. The internet is good but the last day I was here it got slow ( only for a day). And the best part is that the staff have amazing voice and sometimes they sing, so you can enjoy the show for free. I absolutely loved this place and mostly because of the staff and how amazing they were to me. Yes come here and relax and enjoy ur stay.
We had a great stay at Bambu. It was only for one night and we were a group of four. The hostel is very clean and organized. Staff was superb and the it’s all decorated by hollywood movies (star wars, blade runner etc) – amazing!
We only had one little problem, there was no electricity, so we could not have a shower… The rest was great!
Lion AQP Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Lion AQP Hostel offers accommodations in Arequipa. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 3.7 miles from Lion AQP Hostel.
- Comfortable beds, staff friendly enough, able to do laundry, nice open spaces for chilling and relaxing. Ok for staying a couple of nights.
- The live is simple don’t esprit to much, but for that it is super cheap and a lot of happy happy people here, playing music in the night. If you are looking for an relaxed place and you don’t care about all the facility’s, then it will be perfect.
Nice old building, has a lot of potential
Friendly and helpful staff
The size of the dorm is massive
Very cool old colonial house close to the city centre. There’s a big yard to have breakfast or to chill out, plus you can sit on the roof to watch Arequipa from above. It’s quite alternative which we liked. Quiet neighbourhood.
Dorms are spacious with lockers (you just need to bring your lock), free tea, etc. Breakfast is average but will fill you up. Nice hot shower. The staff is very easy-going, esp. with checkout, keeping your luggage, etc. There’s always someone around if you need anything. In general it felt more like staying with a friend or in an alternative commune. It was something different, so we enjoyed our time there and would come again.
- Very nice and traditional house. The bedroom is very big. The hostel is not so close to the city center, so it’s quiet and it has an amazing view of the volcanoes. The staff are very nice.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Uspalay offers accommodations in Arequipa.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport is 4.3 miles away.
Great bed and great hot shower
Very friendly and helpful receptionist.
Cool terrasse vith views over the city and nice sunset.
Great location, 2 minutes walk from Plaza de Armas
- The place was really clean and quiet. Very modern and comfortable.
- This place and the people working there are amazing! I felt sick, and they took care of me. The room is great, the location perfect at the main plaza and the breakfast good too, aswell as the view from the terace. They have real bed Sheets!! I would always Go back, its completly worth the Price.
- Location was great, room was good – clean and functional – good value – but the location was above a busy retail precinct – with lots of buskers well into the night – and they were the worst street musicians I have ever heard anywhere in the world
- I was sick and they were really nice and helpful to me
- Great bed and great hot shower
Wild Rover Hostel Arequipa
One of our best sellers in Arequipa! Featuring free WiFi, Wild Rover Hostel Arequipa offers accommodations in Arequipa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Good atmosphere, cool staff, lots of bathrooms and showers, awesome bar and good food
- The bar is nice to hang out, and the beer games are cool. The hostel is big, the swimming pool area is chill.
- party party party. its wild rover guys…….. so its all about the party
- Great people, amazing staff..nice pub, cheap food and amazing swiming pool area. Bathrolms are.shared but they are super clean!
Great place, every member of staff from the front desk, Cleaners, day staff, bar staff all make really hard to leave this place. Had the best time. Food was great, cocktails excellent. Nightlife 100%
I will return
One of our best sellers in Arequipa! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Park Hostel offers accommodations in Arequipa.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 5 miles from Park Hostel.
- Friendly and helpful Staffs, especially Susan who helped and booked all the tours for me. My Spanish teacher and Photographer were arranged for my charity project through her as well. I was sick when I reached the hostel, the staff called for Doctor and take good care of me. Clean room and nice breakfast everyday.
- Amazing staff, beautiful terrace!! You can use kitchen laundry and everything you need.
- The staff was very nice and helpul. The rooftop of the building
- all was clean, warm water, the location, the breakfast, confortable beds, new clean towels .
- I arrived at the hostel at like 4:30 in the morning and my room was ready and I could just shower and go to sleep, it was fantastic. I liked the high ceiling and the comfy blanket. Also the terrace was wonderful and everyone was very helpful, friendly and nice.
One of our best sellers in Arequipa! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Melgar offers pet-friendly accommodations in Arequipa.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
The property is located at walking distance to the touristic places, bars and restaurant.
Our room was large and comfortable, had a small window and a wardrobe.
- The staff was very friendly and went out of there way to ensure we have a pleasant experience. They gave us an extended check-out (till 7pm) as our bus was leaving at 8pm. Everyone spoke really good English which was a bonus.
- The staff, in particular Sergio, were wonderfully helpful.
Great staff, good value for money. I like that I could use the kitchen facilities and that I could make tea anytime. It’s not super close to the centre but 15mins walk easily.
I loved the terrasse on the 4th floor and the view to the Volcano!
The location is perfect in the center And you can walk to go every where in the center. The hotel very clean, hot water is good, nice bed and blankets, very comfortable, get in get out every time. They always have staff open the door. The staff behind reception is nice and helpful, speak English well. Derseverd
with your money
- The property is located at walking distance to the touristic places, bars and restaurant.
Estela de Oro Hostal Boutique
Featuring free WiFi, Estela de Oro Hostal Boutique offers accommodations in Arequipa.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Nuñez offers pet-friendly accommodations in Arequipa.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Nuñez.
No reviews yet.
La Casona De Jerusalen Traveler´s Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casona De Jerusalen Traveler´s Hostel offers accommodations in Arequipa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 4.3 miles from Casona Jerusalen Hostel.
Very nice located in the heart of the city.
The terrace is nice.
- We stayed here for three days in march 2018. The place was very clean and staff really friendly and helpful. There was someone 24/7 to help you. Owners spoke fluent english, spanish and german. There is loundry service, good wifi, hot shower with good pressure and breakfast available. We got really good restaurant and sighseeing tips from staff. Place has two nice patios for relaxing. Hostel is located walking distance from Monastery Santa Catalina, Plaza de Armas, shopping street and Mercado san Camila. If i’d go to Arequipa again I’d stay here again. Strong recommadation. Very good value for your money!
- Perfect location, just 5 minutes walk from the plaza de armas. A lot of travel agencies and food options nearby. The facility is very clean and well maintained. Very good value for what I paid.
- The room was very clean and comfy. Hot shower and clean towels. Walking distance to all top ranking restaurants, laundries, grocery stores.
- Surprisingly nice, 1st floor hostel with very attentive owner. Nothing fancy, but everything you need, and nice airy outside area. Close to town square. Right opposite police station which is a plus.
- Very nice located in the heart of the city.
Top Hostels In Yura Arequipa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Yura Arequipa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Yura Arequipa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Yura Arequipa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!