10 Best Hostels To Stay In Woodside New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodside New York State is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Woodside New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodside New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodside New York State. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Woodside New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Woodside New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Woodside New York State:
Located in Queens, 2.3 miles from Flushing Meadows, Kamway Lodge features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 1.9 miles from Kamway Lodge.
It’s conveniently located with shops and restaurants within walking distance. This Lodge has no elevator. If you have large suitcases then it’s not easy to carry them up the stairs.
The room is very simple and clean.
- Very cozy and intimate. Easy access to mass transit and every kind of food you could ever want. The staff was very kind and helpful.
- Proper European style duvet rather than American comforters.
- I stay here often,safe, great staff, clean rooms. Close to transportation, shopping and resturants.
- It’s clean and I stay here all the time. Good location close to transportation and restaurants. Staff is friendly. I love the cozy feel.
- It’s conveniently located with shops and restaurants within walking distance. This Lodge has no elevator. If you have large suitcases then it’s not easy to carry them up the stairs.
Q4 Hotel and Hostel
In Queens, this Long Island City hostel is a 10-minute train ride from Manhattan’s east side. The Q4 Hotel has a kitchen and lounge with ping-pong and a TV that is shared by the guests.In addition to male and female-only rooms, there are mixed dormitory rooms. Private rooms are also available. All rooms features a private bathroom.The Q4 Hotel includes free Wi-Fi throughout the entire propertyMoMA PS1 and 5 Pointz are a 15-minute walk from the hostel and the Queens Plaza underground train station is a 5-minute walk away.
- it will be good stay if you are group of friends staying together in the same room
- I like that there was private bathroom in the dormitory room.
- Staff very helpful. I asked them to help me get the TV working and they did, very fast. Great location – steps away from the E,F,M,R trains and 3 blocks away from the 7,Q,N,W. Mattress comfy, nice tile in the bathroom, nice guest lounge and self service kitchen area.
- i forgot my ipad in bed ,when i called them they have it
The location was good. Right in front of the station.
Room was clean and the kitchen was also clean. There was some free condiments that I could use. There were not so many dishes but was enough.
Bed was quite comfortable
The Local Hostel NYC
One of our best sellers in Queens! This NYC hostel features a fully-equipped common kitchen, free Wi-Fi and a rooftop terrace with skyline views. Guests can enjoy coffee, breakfast, beer, wine and cocktails on site.The Local Hostel NYC has dormitory style and private rooms, all with a private bathroom. The rooms are air-conditioned and have linens, towels and locked storage.Guests are welcome to use the on-site laundry facilities.The on-site café bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and craft beer.Court Square metro station is a 4-minute walk from the hotel. Times Square is an 8-minute train ride away.
- The Staff was really friendly and it looked nice as well, so I felt comfortable at the Local. I also felt save and they helped me out as soon I had any questions!
- The room was well designed with a large locker under the bed which made it possible to always have a tidy clean room.
- Its not on Manhattan but it might as well be because its one stop on the subway.
- The place was really nice and the staff really helpful
- Only one stop from Lex Av, which is great. Kitchen is fully equiped .
Greenpoint YMCA Brooklyn
Featuring a fully equipped fitness center and an indoor swimming pool, Greenpoint YMCA Brooklyn is a 4-minute walk from the Nassau Avenue metro station. The Barclays Center is 6 miles away.Air conditioning and access to a shared bathroom are included with each simply furnished guest room. Select rooms feature a TV.A communal sauna and free Wi-Fi access are available at the Brooklyn YMCA in Greenpoint. The property has a 24-hour front desk.McCarren Park is just a 5-minute walk from the YMCA. Manhattan is a 25-minute subway ride from the property. LaGuardia Airport is 7 miles away.
- The staff was really good and helpful.The gym is excellent!
- Fecal matter in the bathroom, also their a rehab program on the 4 floor. Staff confused me with them.
- Location is in safe area with police station across street. Short walk to subway. Kept clean.
- My brother stayed at YMCA for a night, whilst visiting NYC and he liked the hotel. He booked a shared bathroom accommodation and he mentioned that the bathroom was clean as well as his room.
- Room was clean, quiet. Restroom clean. Neighborhood ok.
With a fabulous location in Midtown Manhattan, this New York hostel features free Wi-Fi and 24-hour security. United Nations Plaza is just over a quarter mile away.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and a refrigerator are featured in each room at the Vanderbilt YMCA. Semi-private shared bathrooms are provided and are stocked with towels. Access to shared kitchens and lounges is included.Two swimming pools are available for guest use at Vanderbilt YMCA, which also features a steam room and a sauna. Guests can exercise at the on-site fitness center as well.Grand Central Terminal is just a 10-minute walk from the hostel, and Times Square is only just under 1 miles away. Bryant Park and the New York Public Library are both within a 15-minute walk.
Midtown East is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and walking.
Location was great as conference was at UN.
Room was cute.
Nice and warm
Swimming pool and suchlike facilities were excellent
- I was so much disappointed as I could not get available toilet in fixed area and kitchen was out of service. But your staff at front desk was very friendly and with smiling face.
- The daily room service was excellent. Being 6 ft tall and sleeping in the lower bunk meant hitting my head on the metal frame the first night getting in and out during the night. Wrapping a towel around the frame solved the problem the next six nights. Rest room and shower were very good. I was attending a weeklong conference at the UN and being 3 blocks away was convenient as well as being 10 blocks from Grand Central Station for my train travel in and out of NYC. Finally being 7 blocks from Museum of Modern Art was great.
- The beds where incredibly comfortable and room was basic and staff were very nice and helpful
- Reception staff were friendly and helpful as always. Facilities were clean. Location in Manhattan is fantastic, within walking distance of many midtown landmarks.
- Location was great as conference was at UN.
NY Moore Hostel
Located in Brooklyn, 5 miles from New York City, NY Moore Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queens is 3.2 miles from NY Moore Hostel, and Bronx is 9 miles away. LaGuardia Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Staff was friendly and went out of their way to accommodate me with the lowest price for the evening. Beds comfy, great company from all over the world, free coffee. Pretty much what you’d expect of a Hostel.
- Staff is amazing… Nice artsy area with lots of organic shops
- Good guests, nice people to hang out with when traveling alone! Staff is also very kind and friendly.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, rooms were huge with their own bathroom
- Big/spacey and clean. Rooms facing the street were a little too noisy for me but I was able to move to the back and that was much quieter.
International Students Residences
International Students Residences is located in Brooklyn, just 4.3 miles from New York City.Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Queens is 3.8 miles from International Students Residences, and Bronx is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Too noisy I had no idea that the beds were basically just separated by walls with no ceiling to stop the transfer of noise even with ear plugs could hear people snoring and comingn back late at night
- The location is close to subway and not a bad walk from where I park my car.
- Close to the J train and near the bar and restaurants in Brooklyn. Good bathrooms and very nice staff
- The extra room next door was great to watch a movie and make whatever I wanted to make myself to eat. Plus with Wifi including. It was awesome. Thank you.
- I really love the fact of getting constant qiutness and also the air is so inviting n warm.
West Side YMCA
West Side YMCA is located in the Upper West Side neighborhood in New York City, 1,650 feet from Central Park and 0.7 miles from Museum of Modern Art.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play racquetball at the hostel. Radio City Music Hall is 0.7 miles from West Side YMCA, and Rockefeller Center is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Upper West Side is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, culture and walking.
- Safe and quiet location. Access to Central Park, proximity to Broadway and subway with a poster sized subway map on the wall. The property is always warm. Access to computer and printer. Storage for bags on last day. Linen and bathroom facilities were clean and maintained daily.
- Very convenient location, in a high end part of town.
- The best place, to go for morning run at Central Park
- Very clean, great location & very courteous staff.
- Clean, comfortable, warm room with access to handicap bathroom! I was using a walker so I had to use 62nd street entrance which is locked,but reponse to the bell was quick.
Jazz on Columbus Circle Hostel
Located in the Midtown West neighborhood in New York City, 0.4 miles from Radio City Music Hall, Jazz on Columbus Circle Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Museum of Modern Art is half a mile from Jazz on Columbus Circle Hostel, and Central Park is half a mile away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 6 miles from Jazz on Columbus Circle Hostel.
- The rooms are big and have En-Suite bathrooms, the hostel is in walking distance of Times Square and Broadway! Towels are provided.
- It is very comfortable. Big bathrooms with all the facilities.
- The staff was really amazing. Super friendly and helpful. I liked watching Netflix.
- Location is so good. Here is around the time square. And i used female domitory for 4.
- Close to central park , restaurants And all kind type of leisures
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and fitness facilities, Flushing YMCA is in Queens. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Citi Field, home of the New York Mets baseball team, is 2.2 miles away.A refrigerator, a flat-screen cable TV, and access to a shared bathroom are included with each guest room.A communal sauna is available at the YMCA in Flushing. Meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage are also offered.Arthur Ashe Stadium is 2 miles away and LaGuardia Airport is 3 miles away. Manhattan is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- The price, location, check in, and knowing that there is a fridge and microwave I can use.
- Everything,but your vending mach.needs to give change for more then a dollar.
- The cafe is awsome and soo cheap, the area is amazing! For the money we paid id reccomend this place 10 fold and ive been sevrel times before to new york. The shower was ice cold the first night but there was a notice saying they were getting it sorted and i did have hot showers 🙂 some of the most confortable matresses ive ever had in a hostel. Im sure the facilities were great unfortunatly we diddnt get chance to use them cos we were soo busy. The gym, basketball and pool were busy throughout everyday tho. Great community centre. If u wanna feel a bit more a part of new york instead of one of those easy to scam tourists this is the place! the area is awsome and right next to flushing medows with zoos and museums etc.
- It is a great value for NYC! All the staff are very friendly, you can use the gym & there is a tiny little cafe where you can get snacks, bagels, & drinks. I slept very well there – it’s very quiet, warm & cozy.
- The location was close to La Guardia airport that was our purpose so that was nice.
Top Hostels In Woodside New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Woodside New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Woodside New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Woodside New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!