10 Best Hostels To Stay In Vuelta del Virilla San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Vuelta del Virilla San José is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vuelta del Virilla San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vuelta del Virilla San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vuelta del Virilla San José. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vuelta del Virilla San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vuelta del Virilla San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Vuelta Del Virilla San José:
Mi Casa Hostel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Mi Casa Hostel is located in San José in the region of San José, just 9 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and car rental is available. Escazú is 2.8 miles from Mi Casa Hostel, and Heredia is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
Staff service, they are very friendly. If you need something they’re resolved anything.
It is very relax place
- I liked the common area both indoors and out – each little subspace of the larger common areas had a unique feel and all were charming and comfortable
- The room was big and nicely decorated. It was clean and quiet. The garden is very nice and looks amazing! The staff was very helpful and friendly.
- Very easy to find if coming by car, secure parking, very friendly staff
The hostel is beautiful and in a fantastic neighborhood. Safe and secure. Located close to any amenities a guy could want or need.
Staff is friendly and knowledgable. I have made some friends there. Breakfast is pretty tasty and rooms are always clean and tidy. (Thank you, Marina!) It is the ONLY place I will stay in San Jose.
- Staff service, they are very friendly. If you need something they’re resolved anything.
Capital Hostel de Ciudad
One of our best sellers in San José! Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Capital Hostel de Ciudad is located in San José in the region of San José, just 10 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Escazú is 2.4 miles from Capital Hostel de Ciudad, and Heredia is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.1 miles from Capital Hostel de Ciudad.
- Had a wonderful experience. Super friendly and helpful staff. Great facilities and accommodations. Nice breakfast. Great company of fellow travelers with great conversation.
- Everything was perfect, very helpful staff, awesome chill area with projector, super clean kitchen$ bathrooms, beds in perfect condition. We didn’t want to leave 😉
- Clean and very nice outdoor bathrooms, especially the showers. Nice private beds with drapes and very comfortable. Good breakfast buffet with a few different choices. Cozy yard and common areas and quiet during the nights!
- Clean and lovely atmosphere. Nice private beds with drapes and very cozy fresco bathrooms. Lovely common areas, both indoor and outdoor.
- It was really comfortable, cosy and nice! The photos shown at booking.com are exactly what you can expect. One of the most beatiful hostels I’ve ever visited.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hostel Club is located in San José, just 9 miles from Alajuela.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Escazú is 2.8 miles from Hostel Club, and Heredia is 4.2 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Monte Campana Escazu
Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Monte Campana Escazu offers accommodations in San José, just 9 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Escazú is 0.9 miles from Hostel Monte Campana Escazu, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Nomadas Backpackers
Hostel Nomadas Backpackers offers accommodations in San José. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a computer are available. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alajuela is 9 miles from Hostel Nomadas Backpackers, and Escazú is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ester`s Place in Escazù. provides accommodation with, a garden and a terrace. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen for guests.Every room has a coffee machine. All rooms have a wardrobe.San José is 2.5 miles from the accommodation, while Alajuela is 6.2 miles from the property.
- Excelent location 5 min from business center restaurants and shopping. Excelent house with huge rooms. Mine had a bathroom size of the hotel room with seperate shower and a large tub.felt like renting 2 br luxury appartment for tge price of the hostel
- I was picked up at the airport. After I checked in they asked if there was anything that I would like I replied that a beer would be nice and they bought me one at no cost.
- We appreciated the warm hospitable welcome. The attention to detail and service. Ester made us feel at home and provided us with great recommendations for food and shopping which is a short 10 minute walk away.
- Large comfortable room, hot shower, in an excellent location in Escazú. Meals can be prepared if you desire. Very friendly and helpful people in this home-stay accommodation.
Excellent value for money, great staff – very attentive and helpful and speak good English.
Rooms of high standard with very good beds, WiFi worked perfectly and the room was very clean. Will definitely go back!
Located in San José, 10 miles from Alajuela, Aldea Hostel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 3.4 miles from Aldea Hostel, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The hostel was in a good area in relation to things to do in San Jose. It’s 1 block from a major street so there are lots of options for food and other things. The front desk people were very helpful, the room and the hostel were clean.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful. The common area was nicely decorated and looked cool. There’s a restaurant in the same building and breakfasts there were just amazing.
- Aldea Hostel is really close to the Tica Bus terminal, so it’s very convenient for overnighting in San José when travelling from Panama to Nicaragua, or vice versa. Also, for Tica Bus travellers who want to stay overnight, and for the day after in San José – before taking a night bus on the second night – Aldea allows you to put your luggage in their storage room while you go off to spend the day in San José. As well as the above, the beds are very comfortable, with strong bed bases and good mattresses.
- free coffee. hot water shower, resturant attached, good breakfast
- Loads of character and 5-10 minutes walk into town. One of the few hot showers we encountered in Costa Rica.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Gaudys Backpackers is located in San José, just 10 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Escazú is 3.3 miles from Gaudys Backpackers, and Heredia is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.1 miles from Gaudys Backpackers.
- Its apretty good hostel for one night or when your in a group. It is really quiet and clean. But it is not the best place to meet people. The hole hostel has a very clam and quiet vibe, which isn’t nessarily bad but not the best if you want to meet new people.
- Near to larve park. Near to supermarket for supplies
- Very friendly and helpful staff, great communal areas
- Very friendly and very helpful in every way. Each staff surpassed their service.
- The bed & pillow were thick and comfy. The staff were warm, friendly, helpful, and professional. The location was excellent 3 blocks from supermarket and bus to airport. Breakfast was good and there is a great little soda around the corner with good food and prices. Walking distance to central San Jose. What more could you ask for !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hostel Casa Colon
Located in San José, 10 miles from Alajuela, Hostel Casa Colon features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.Escazú is 3.6 miles from Hostel Casa Colon, and Heredia is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from Hostel Casa Colon.
- The location close to the bus depot and close to walking distance to downtown. The hotel itself was lovely and very clean.
- This was a decent cheap option to spend the night at. It is a little noncentral, but is not a far walk from the centre of the city. The staff were helpful and when the park I wanted to visit was closed gave me directions to another national park, including writing down the bus number and location of the bus stop I needed to go to, which was a great help.
- The hostel is very near the Ticabus station in San Jose. I was expecting to arrive at 3 am from Panama City, but I arrived at 11pm. It was a safe walking. I had Google maps offline so I found the hostel very easily with my phone GPS. It is also a very easy walk to center during the day. There is restaurant in the hostel and nearby and also a supermarket. Excellent quality for the price.
- The bed was really good quality. The rooms were clean. The decor was colonial and attractive. The couches were comfy.
- The bed was uncomfortable and creaked a lot, but that would be my only negative comment. I had a pleasant stay overall.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Transilvania Hostel offers accommodations in San José, just 10 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play pool and darts at this hostel, and car rental is available. Escazú is 3.4 miles from Transilvania Hostel, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, super nice staff, great breakfast, very knowledgeable on trips, buses, embassy’s (all in walking distance), wonderful decorations, easy to find.
- I absolutely loved my two nights at this hostel. The host is extremely helpful and kind. She always made sure my needs were met, and went the extra mile. Had great recommendations on how to do things more cheap around town, and to avoid any tourist traps. She really does goes out of her way to make sure that the guests are happy, and it was greatly appreciated. The room and bathroom was very clean, and she even had some water waiting for me in the room upon my arrival. Only about a 20 minute walk away from downtown, which is nice to be away from the all night hustle and bustle of the main strip. Highly recommend.
- She is a great host, dedicated to her guests – a retired banker for more than twenty five years and a wonderful cook as well. She does a good job and makes you feel at home. Also the price is right.
Lots of fun, a great host, food was incredibly good. The owner is an excellent chef with training as a cook in Rumania.
The best dinner for several days – even though the food in Costa Rica is good.
She has good advice on which tours to take.
The tour buses pick you up at the hostel in the morning.
Nicoleta is extremely nice and helpful. The hostel was like a home from home.
The centre of town is only a short walk from the hostel. The room at the back is very quiet, especially for San Jose standards.
Top Hostels In Vuelta Del Virilla San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vuelta del Virilla San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vuelta del Virilla San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vuelta del Virilla San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!