10 Best Hostels To Stay In Viscarret-Guerendiáin Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Viscarret-Guerendiáin Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Viscarret-Guerendiáin Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viscarret-Guerendiáin Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viscarret-Guerendiáin Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Viscarret-Guerendiáin Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Viscarret-Guerendiáin Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Viscarret-guerendiáin Navarre:
Hostal Rural Haizea
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Rural Haizea offers accommodations in Espinal-Auzperri, just 18 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 14 miles from Hostal Rural Haizea, and Zugarramurdi is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from Hostal Rural Haizea.
A modern, warm hostal. Comfortable beds. Clean and with good bathrooms.
Meals provided if required.
- The restaurant was excellent quality and value for money. Great advice on menu from staff as it is written in Basque but recommendations were spot on.
- The bar and room was nice. Evening stafff were good if a little busy. I was eating alone and when went to get a drink my half finished dinner was taken away whilst at the bar. Bit of a bummer.
- The dormitory is very comfortable and one can leave in the morning without having to rush.
- The beds were comfortable. Nice hot showers. A nice big area to eat your own food and relax. The village is very pretty.
- A modern, warm hostal. Comfortable beds. Clean and with good bathrooms.
Albergue Segunda Etapa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Segunda Etapa offers accommodations in Zubiri.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pamplona is 11 miles from Albergue Segunda Etapa, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 13 miles from Albergue Segunda Etapa.
- An excellent place to stay if you ate walking The Camino.
- Small dorm, cash machine and bar and restaurants down the road. Glad to be able to stop there after walking from Roncesvalles.
- Clean, only 8 beds to a room. Lovely lady looking after everyone. Nice breakfast.
- They have a little terrace outside and a laundry service (that we didn’t use though). Breakfast was nice (toast, sweet bread, yoghurt, butter, jam, orange juice, coffee).
- Anna the lady in charge was simply fantastic. She was helpful and ever so kind and concerned. She went over and above the call of duty to help us.
Suseia – The pilgrim’s home
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Suseia – The pilgrim’s home offers accommodations in Zubiri. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a shared bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Pamplona is 11 miles from Suseia – The pilgrim’s home, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Excellent food. I appreciated having a towel provided. Also happy to have a washing machine and dryer available. The staff was friendly and helpful!
- Or host, Alex was great. He did anything he could to make us comfortable and feel welcome
- It was clean and bright…felt happy…Alex the host was so gracious and kind. Welcomed us with a glass of lemonade and a genuine warm smile. The beds are very comfy and semi private with half curtain. The dinner was beyond super. Wish I had taken a picture. Salad, vegetable soup (with many vegetables) and vegetarian choice for me. Both the presentation and the food was spectacular. And altho he was working alone the evening I arrived and to me it seemed pretty busy, he was ever so patient and kind with everyone. Thank you so much Alex, for what I expect will be one of the most memorable stays during my Camino. You are a gem!!
- Great to get a free beer on arrival. Excellent dinner, decent selection of breakfast foods.
- Brilliant hospitality and very friendly welcome. great food and facilities
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Albergue Haizea offers accommodations in Espinal-Auzperri. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Pamplona is 18 miles from Albergue Haizea, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 20 miles from Albergue Haizea.
- lounge area with amenities, such as making hot water, microwave, reading area and books.
- Muy limpio. Y súper amble el chico de la tarde. La comida abundante y riquisima
- Camas muy cómodas, el menú del restaurante muy rico. La habitación era muy grande y tenias espacio apesar de ser mucha gente.
- La amabilidad del personal, las instalaciones y servicios con las que cuenta el establecimiento son perfectas para caminantes, el ambiente en la taberna/bar y en el restaurante,…Todo en general.
- Excelentes habitaciones comunitarias con duchas y banos nuevos. El bar de debajo no se escucha nada y tiene unas croquetas estupendas 🙂
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Kortarixar offers accommodations in Elizondo, just 26 miles from San Sebastian. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Biarritz is 24 miles from Kortarixar, and Pamplona is 23 miles away. San Sebastián Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Tasty pinchos in the bar and supermarket next door.
- Great location, next to a supermarket. Fair price, staff very helpful. Town center near by.
Friendly staff, great room. Quiet location.
Good breakfast. And we were able to get a breakfast tray to room at 9pm for early start in the morning.
- Nice staff and very friendly. Facilities are fine and price too.
- Village or small city Elizondo was very pittoresc and around beautiful countryside with mountaine.River middle of the Elizondo nice. In Elizondo couple big supermarkets and small bakery, pizzeria and couple restaurants for eating.
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Xarma Hostel offers accommodations in Pamplona.Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Olite is 23 miles from Xarma Hostel, and Estella is 23 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- It was a small room with a double bed, just basic, but good and enough for me for 1 night. The bathroom was outside just next to it and downstairs the kitchen with tea for self service. Breakfast was also available there in the morning, not a lot, but enough. The location is good, just a short walk to the oldtown.
- Great place, getting there is not difficult, just keep in mind the address and the name of the main road where it is located, 15 minutes walk from the bus station. The hostel is cozy and clean, great staff.
- Good breakfast, comfortable bed, shared kitchen, free coffee and tea all the time, nice common area, strategic location
- Nice staff, nice lounge zone, quite clean and has a very good location.
- Very nice hosts! Helped me with all I needed to know. I can really recommend!
Plaza Catedral is located in the Pamplona City Centre neighborhood in Pamplona, just 23 miles from Olite.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Estella is 22 miles from Plaza Catedral , and Roncesvalles is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.7 miles from Plaza Catedral.
- Everything else. All the owners and staff are amazing. Clean and great facilities. Brilliant location. We will see go back if we return to Pamplona.
- Great location… you can get to everywhere you want from here by walking… we had a room for 3 with a restroom nearby just for us… the bed was comfy and the room not cold or hot… shower had very hot water and there was not a lot of noise…
- We stayed here whilst walking the Camino. The view of the cathedral from our window was great. The staff did our laundry whilst we went sightseeing which may sound like a given but on the Camino this is a winner! Breakfast is self service, but taken whenever you wish if you want an early start on the Camino next day. Lounge area for relaxing too. Also has great showers which are another important concern on the Camino! Would thoroughly recommend to pilgrims!!!
- Stopped here on the Camino. Friendly staff, very clean and well run accommodation. Old building recently well refurbished to very high standard inside: excellent fire safety, sprinklers in rooms etc. Lots of space, good toilet/shower to beds ratio. Good communal area. Good mix of pelegrinos and ‘ordinary’ hostellers. Great location in the old town right next to the Cathedral. Good value, breakfast included in our (room) price and can be taken at any time however early.
- Great place to stay when on the Camino De Santiago. It’s across the street from the Pamplona Cathedral; we could see it from the window of our room.
Albergue de Villava
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Albergue de Villava is located in Villava, just 2.1 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 29 miles from Albergue de Villava, and Olite is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Staff was excellent. Especially Elizabetha, who took my calls before I arrived and made me feel so welcomed!
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, beds were clean and comfortable.
- EL alojamiento, sencillo pero muy practico, comodo, limpio y tranquilo. El personal muy amable.
- La amplitud de la habitación. Espacio entre literas inmejorable.
- La cama no está mal pero si estás acostumbrado a camas más dura pues lo notas, pero el colchón y almohada están bien. Si eres de los que te cuesta dormir si alguien ronca lo pasarás mal porque las habitaciones son para varios.
Set in Espinal-Auzperri in the Navarre Region, 25.5 miles from Pamplona, Albergue Irugoienea features a terrace and views of the mountain.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. The rooms have a shared bathroom. Albergue Irugoienea features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 20.8 miles from Albergue Irugoienea, while Zugarramurdi is 22.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 27.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue El Palo de Avellano
Albergue El Palo de Avellano is located in Zubiri, just 11 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play pool at the hostel. Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles from Albergue El Palo de Avellano, and Zugarramurdi is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 13 miles from Albergue El Palo de Avellano.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Viscarret-guerendiáin Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Viscarret-Guerendiáin Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Viscarret-Guerendiáin Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Viscarret-Guerendiáin Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!