10 Best Hostels To Stay In Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Viloria De La Jurisdicción Castile And Leon:
Albergue Santo Tomás de Canterbury
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Albergue Santo Tomás de Canterbury is located in León, just 1.6 miles from Palacio del Conde Luna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.
- The staff was really nice and helpful. The room was perfectly clean. They have bikes for free, we had a fantastic ride
- The people at reception were really kind. Breakfast was great!
- Staff person (Maria) was friendly and helpful, even when she was simultaneously tending bar and answering pilgrim questions.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was great.Enjoyed the breakfast the rooms were spacious very clean and well presented.
- Hostel amazing, amazing staff always taking care of the guest, Very clean and quite place, far from center but close to bus station.
Check In León
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Check In León offers accommodations in León.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Check In Léon was very clean; Alfonso, the owner, constantly cleaned the whole place throughout the day! Alfonso was really nice, very accommodating, and helped with anything one needed. The facilities in the hostel is great, considering it is a boutique hostel that caters to mostly Compostela pilgrims/walkers. It has a very spacious, open, and efficient floor plan. Even though the location is 15 minutes walk from the center, the quietness of the surroundings, the 2-minute walk to CarreFour Hypermarket, KFC across the street, bus stops to center, autobuses and train stations are just a minute walk – these more than make up for it’s distance from the center.
- very clean, very nice shower, very friendly personnel, everything was perfect.
- All good, clean , good kitchen great wifi, good host!
- Super nice place that’s very modern and comfortable. The staff was very nice to me as I showed up way before check in time but they still let me use the common area while I waited for a bunk. I was walking the Camino and got one of my best nights of sleep here even though it was a mix of pilgrims and non-pilgrims.
- Kitchen. Location near large grocery market with supplies.
Albergue Peregrinos San Francisco de Asis
Albergue Peregrinos San Francisco de Asis is located in León, 26 miles from Astorga and 26 miles from La Bañeza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Clean good size room. Great location. Bike storage
- I loved the location! The room was clean and had all we needed!
- Very friendly staff. Clean and spacious room and bathroom (room for 2 persons)
- The staff were very helpful, they took care of all our laundry with no charge. It’s a great place to stay
- The albergue is a welcoming place for pilgrims walking through Leon. They provide one service that can’t be underestimated – a free laundry service.
Albergue Muralla Leonesa
Albergue Muralla Leonesa is located in León, 27 miles from Astorga and 27 miles from La Bañeza.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- We spent one night at Albergue Muralla during our September 2017 camino. It is in a very nice part of Leon, in the “old town” with an updated interior of a very old brick building. Four of us shared a “quad room” of two bunkbeds. Our room was one of several private rooms on the main floor of the albergue. Very nice hostess. Breakfast was included in the rate. Small patio in back of the building. Good wifi. Will stay here again during a future camino.
- Great location close to Plaza Mayor…a reasonable walk to the train station.
- We had a shared bathroom. Best thing was there were two of them for 5 rooms. The we clean and very well lite.
- Nice place to stay. Very clean and silent. I recommend this place
- The localisation… it’s perfect for anyone who want to explore Leon center. Every location is close to this Albergue.
Hostal Restaurante Central
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Restaurante Central offers accommodations in La Virgen del Camino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.León is 4 miles from Hostal Restaurante Central, and Astorga is 23 miles from the property.
- The waitress was helpful and gave me a bag of ice for my injury
- Buena acogida por las regentes. Las habitaciones individuales están bien aunque las que dan a la carretera sin un poco ruidosas. La cocina del restaurante del hostal es buena. Buen menu calidad precio. Fuimos por motivos de trabajo en la localidad y el alojamiento cumplió con las expectativas. A destacar la amabilidad y profesionalidad de las propietarias.En el proceso de reserva se implicaron para cumplir nuestras necesidades.
- Hotel pequeño y bien aprovechado, habitacion pequeña, limpia, con todo lo básico y una excelente calidad precio. Tiene una cafeteria con cocina para bocadillos, platos combiandos y otros. Por el precio no se puede pedir ni exigir más. Si tengo que volver por la zona de paso, me alojaría otra vez.
- Olía a limpio, tienen ascensor, puedes acceder a través de una puerta que hay en la cafetería, muy bueno.
- La limpieza de la habitacion y en el restaurante la comida exquisita. Estube muy comoda. Siempre que voy a Leon me quedo alli. Las chicas son adorables!
Located in León, 0.4 miles from Palacio del Conde Luna, Residencia Moebius features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Urban Rio Cea
Rio Cea Urban Hostel is located in central León, just 500 feet from Casa de Botines. Set in a historic building, this bed and breakfast offers rooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at Rio Cea Urban Hostel all have shared bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have city views.At Hostel Urban Rio Cea you will find a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. It offers city views.The kitchen can also be used by the guest to prepare their own meals. There is also a communal sitting-room at the guest disposal and free WiFi.The property is just 3 minutes’ walk from both the Barrio Húmedo and the Barrio Romántico districts, which are famous for their tapas bars and nightclubs. León Cathedral is just 1,500 feet away.
- It was a lovely place, wonderful facilities However the breakfast was basic and I was eaten alive by bed bugs…
- This place was great! Located close to the cathédrale and restaurants ect…
- Nice and quiet hotel, very well located. Recommended.
- Good position, nice relax zoone, nice windows view and cute chica rubia en la recibo… mui linda 🙂
The location is fantastic. There’s a restaurant downstairs, it’s two minutes to many other restaurants, bars and shops, and just a five-minute walk to the cathedral.
The price was low, on par with places outside the city center.
I liked that they had laundry facilities on site. The common living room was also a nice place to hang out.
Hostel Covent Garden
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Covent Garden offers accommodations in León, just 450 feet from Palacio del Conde Luna.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- The owners made you feel at home and the location cannot be beaten.
- Excellent location, staff was very friendly, breakfast & towel included
- The hostel is 100 mt far from León Cathedral, at a very good position. It is a very nice place to stay and you feel like at home. The owners are really special people. They help you, care you and give you all the information you need in order to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Juan, one of the owners, gave me all the assistance I needed and more. I only had the chance to see the other owner very few times but when I saw him I realised that kindness is part of both of them. The hostel has a really big kitchen with all the stuff needed to prepare your meals. The beds are comfortable and the rooms very bright. A “must go” hostel for sure. I will come back when I have the chance.
- AMAZING! Best hostel Ive ever been to, by miles. Staff and facilities the best. For 2 euro more I Upgraded to a 4 bed dorm room (called a Trip to Japan)that has its own in-room bathroom (toilet and shower). Place is very clean, big soft towel, good heat in room (few other hostels I visited were freezing, no heat in late November). Staff was the BEST. Feels like you are in a very very nice home. Breakfast was great and all laid out on table beautifully. Great kitchen and outdoor deck where you can look over some of the city. Central location. As it was low season, I had the room to myself. Beds have curtains, which I love. I honestly didn’t really want to leave after 3 nights, it was so relaxing, I felt like I was at a spa retreat.
– Central location in the old town
– Hostel in an old town building
– nice interior staffed with old equipment for sports
Albergue San Pelayo
Located in Villarente, 7 miles from León, Albergue San Pelayo features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Astorga is 31 miles from Albergue San Pelayo, and La Bañeza is 28 miles away.
- The bed was a little hard but the room was spacious and clean. The menu was excellent served with wonderful wine.
- Very friendly host and room had all I expected. The garden is lovely to sit in after a long day walking. The communal dinner was very good and all enjoyed.
- Perfect Camino stop over. Lovely evening meal and beautiful garden
- The property is amazing, we was not on the camino route but loved meeting the walkers and 19.00 communal evening meal was a great idea to speak with others. The garden is lovely for a peaceful stay.
- Just so friendly and although we were not on the camiño we absolutely loved the communal diner served pronto at 19.00 … met some lovely travellers and the owners are super friendly and the food and wine is deliciously home cooked and provided for €10 per person Highly recommend especially if your looking for a very comfortable albergue along the camiño. Approx 10 kms from central Leon.
Alda Centro León
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alda Centro León offers accommodations in León.The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 26 miles from Alda Centro León, and La Bañeza is 27 miles away.
- Location was good! You have all you need in the room for spending the night.
- The hotel is located almost in the city centre. We walked the camino, so nice place to stay and feel like a human agian (at least for one day) :). The hotel is good value for money.
- Bed was comfortable and the room was warm. Overall ok value for money.
- The location was great and the room was clean and comfortable! Was a great choice for our rest day while we did the Camino Frances
- The Location, quiet and close to old center. The (double) bed and flexibility of the woman at the reception. Three ward robes, free wifi, goid information about parking and breakfast and lunch opportunities near the hotel. Very reasonable price for a room near the old historical center.
Top Hostels In Viloria De La Jurisdicción Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Viloria de la Jurisdicción Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!