10 Best Hostels To Stay In Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Villefranche-sur-mer Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Nice Art Hotel
One of our best sellers in Nice! Nice Art Hotel is just 1,150 feet from Nice-Ville Train Station and a 15-minute walk from the Promenade des Anglais. It offers free WiFi access and free use of 2 computers with webcams.The property offers private guest rooms with private bathrooms. Dormitory rooms with access to shared bathroom facilities are also available.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room near the reception. Additional facilities at the property include luggage storage.Public parking is available with an extra cost at the train station. Other local attractions include the Russian Orthodox Cathedral, which is a 15-minute walk from the property. Gare Thiers tramway stop is a 2-minute walk away.
- Absolutely nothing!! It was disgusting. I did not want to even lay in the bed it was so nasty. It smelled so bad. The floors, walls, and blankets were all so dirty. DO NOT STAY HERE.
- Lady at reception was excellent. So very kind and helpful. Breakfast was delicious – croissants, bread, juice, and coffees. Comfortable bed.
- Great location. Close to train, tram, and bus. Main shopping area just a few blocks away. Great value for the money.
- I like the hostel. Really it’s located in a good place of Nice.
- The property was in a great location and the staff were very helpful to fix any issues. Our room wasn’t ready and they had given us the key but when I went down to ask they said no worries and just changed rooms for us. Bed was comfy and warm.
Featuring a garden, Villa Ida is located in Nice in the Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur region, 4.4 miles from MAMAC and 5 miles from Place Massena. The property is around 5 miles from Cours Saleya Flower Market, 5 miles from Castle Hill Colline du Chateau and 5 miles from Avenue Jean Medecin. The property is 11 miles from Allianz Riviera Stadium and 4.3 miles from Garibaldi Square.At the hostel, the rooms include a terrace. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath, rooms at Villa Ida also feature free WiFi, while some rooms contain a mountain view.Cimiez Monastery is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Russian Orthodox Cathedral is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 9 miles from Villa Ida.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Ozz by Happyculture
One of our top picks in Nice.Hotel Ozz by Happyculture (ex Normandie) is a hotel located in the city center of Nice, a 2-minute walk from Nice-Ville Train Station and a 15-minute walk from the beach. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout.All the rooms are air-conditioned and feature lockers. Some rooms also have balconies. The bathrooms have a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the Ozz.The hotel is easily accessible from the airport by a shuttle bus that stops a 2-minute walk away. The hotel is 2,650 feet from Promenade des Anglais.
- It’s a beautiful hostal with friendly staff and excellent location
It’s really new and the colour in the room is very warm.
Facility is rather modern compared with other hostel, really clean and has a good location, near to nice ville and tramway1, even offer ice water and coffee for free, staff there is always ready to help.And lots of choice for breakfast around.
- I truly appreciate a clean bathroom. I was very comfortable staying there and the facilities were more than clean and comfy.
- The location was great. Close to the tram station which takes you to the beach and the main square. For a hostel, it was clean.
- For a hostel style accommodation it was quiet, clean and the staff were very friendly . Good location close to the tram and train station.
Villa Saint Exupery Beach Hostel
Villa Saint Exupéry Beach Hostel is in central Nice, just 650 feet from Nice’s Old Town and the beaches. Free facilities available include WiFi access, a fitness center, lockers, luggage storage and a sauna.This hostel offers air-conditioned private rooms and dormitories for all ages with private bathrooms.Meals are available in the restaurant for an additional charge. The hostel also offers a bar, where guests can enjoy happy hour from 18:00. Many bars, shops and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.Guests also have access to a TV lounge with home cinema features and there is a 24-hour reception. There is secure key access to the hostel 24/7. Additional facilities include currency exchange.Staff can provide local tourist and travel information and a free walking tour of the Old Town. Galeries Lafayette department store is located opposite the hostel. The property is 350 feet from Place Massena Tram Stop and 0.6 mi from Nice-Ville Train Station. Nice Airport is 4 mi away.
- Location is very good, easy access to old town, the beach, the city market and the tram lines. A 5 minute walk for everything.
- The staff was pleasant, understanding and as accommodating as they could be when I approached them about the room I was in.
- The location close to the beach. The staffs are pretty kind. The breakfast was kind of nice.
The location was central and I appreciate that there is always someone present, such as a staff or security during the night.
The bathrooms are very spacious and clean.
- Staff was quite nice and friendly. Our questions were answered promptly.
Located in the center of Nice, just 1,000 feet from Nice Ville Train Station, this hostel offers a youthful atmosphere with air-conditioned accommodations. Guests can relax on the terrace and use the free Wi-Fi provided throughout.Pastoral Hostel provides rooms with attached bathroom with showers or accommodations in dormitories with shared bathroom facilities. All shared dormitories provide a safety deposit box and are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.All guests have access to shared kitchen. There is a tour desk on site to provide advice on visiting the area and staff can organize tours and car rental.Pastoral hostel does not have a curfew and luggage storage is available. It is a 15-minute walk from the beach and Nice Old Town.
- The receptionist let me into the property at midnight – I arrived way too late to Nice by plane. I was glad there were sockets to charge my phone, and that I was given a key to a luggage locker for free. Another bonus is that the bathroom was in the room. I also loved the location of the property – very central.
- The room was air conditioned, which was really important in June. However the mini bathroom inside was not that clean. The bed sheet was ragged.
- Great location! Very nice staff and very comfortable
- Jake is awesome and super helpful. He introduced us to this bar crawl event and it was so much fun! The hostel is in a great location. Its right at the end of the promenade. Only a 10-15 minute walk to the old town and the beach. And the train station is right up the street less than 5 minutes to walk. Would definitely come back to stay here again.
- The staff! Australian guy is great and overall they were all quite responsive and helpful
Located in the center of Nice and a 10-minute walk from the Promenade des Anglais and the beach, this hostel offers self-catering studios with free Wi-Fi. Bed linen is included in the rate.Rooms at Open House feature a private bathroom with hairdryer and housekeeping is included. Guests have access to a shared kitchen for preparing meals.The old town of Nice with its pedestrian area is only a 10-minute walk and offers characteristic restaurants and shops. The Train Station is 0.9 mi while Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is a 15-minute drive.
- Excellent location. Close to the beach and Place Massena. Nice and friendly staff. Good kitchen.
- Nothing. I am super itchy, hope I don’t scare.
- I really didn’t anything about the property, super run down and dirty
The location is the best location you can choose during your stay in Nice.
The staff is so friendly and helpful. During your check in they give you a map and shows you how and where you can get to Monaco and back to the airport and what you should visit..plus the owner of the hostel one of the nights she made some appetizers and welcome us in the common area ( such a sweet move). The place is clean.the rooms are spacious with lockers and plugs for every bed…
- Location is very nice and staffs are helpful and kind. Clean bathroom and clean bed, linen and blanket.
La Maïoun Guesthouse
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, La Maïoun Guest house is located in Nice in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region, 1,650 feet from the beach.Each dormitory room offers bunk beds with privacy curtains, a reading light, electrical outlets and a locker. There is access to a shared bathroom and toilet. The mixed dormitory includes a seating area where you can relax. A double room with access to a private external bathroom and shared toilet is also available.Free coffee and tea are provided in the shared living room. Guests have shared access to the kettle, microwave, toaster and refrigerator.The old city is 650 feet from La Maïoun Guest house, while Allianz Riviera Stadium is 4.3 mi away. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 4.3 mi from the property and guests can access it with the bus line 52, which stops in front of the property.
- La Maioun is absolutely wonderful! The common areas are cozy and beautifully decorated, the rooms are spacious, the lockers are big and located close to each respective bed, everything is clean at all times, breakfast is lovely. As a solo female traveler I really appreciated how safe and cozy the space was and the thoughtful touches – the owners were quick to communicate and checked in with me about my arrival time, they helped with anything and everything and even texted me screenshots of directions when I was lost in the town center. Will definitely stay here again.
I never write reviews but I had such a good experience here that I felt I owed it to the business to give them some props!
#1 Friendly, helpful staff!
Extremely clean facility; shower was very clean!
The bed had the best pillow I ever had in a hostel.
Free shower towel.
Awesome location near the beach and right off of old Nice.
They provide a map of the area and have a book filled with hot spots to check out.
There was a guitar in the common area (I love being able to play a bit when backpacking).
Free small breakfast. Free tea.
Common area fridge.
Laundry service for a small fee.
They clean all the dishes.
I’ve been to a lot of hostels, I’d say that this was one of my favourites.
- Only 5 minutes to the beach, and great breakfast, everyone have their private space
- The privacy of the bed, the kitchen and free breakfest, all the common spaces, the location was great, out stay couldnt be better than this place.
- Breakfast was good. The location of the guest house is in central so it is very easy to get bus or train. Beach is about 5-10min walk from this place.
Located in Nice, Hotel Antares is a 15-minute walk from the beach and 550 feet from Nice Ville Train Station. It offers free Wi-Fi, rooms serviced by a elevator and a garden with tables and chairs.All rooms feature air conditioning and heating. Some have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guests staying in the dormitory room have access to a shared bathroom.A kitchen equipped with a microwave, an electric kettle and a stove is at guests’ disposal. Free coffee and tea are available next to the reception desk.A bakery and a supermarket can be found less than 150 feet away.This property is 5 mi from Nice Airport and 2,650 feet from Noter-Dame de Nice Basilica. The A8 motorway is a 10-minute drive away.
- Great location near train station. Friendly staff!
good location, kind staff
new towels everyday
- All staffs was so nice and helpful. The location was so near train station and tram, so that was easy to go everywhere in Nice. Room and bed was so clean, they always change my towel everyday ( I love it). And cleaning toilet room perfect. In the morning have basic breakfast. The facility was so well. The receptionist always stand by escorted.
Quiet time after 10 / 11pm.
Location to train station.
No laundry service, but laundrette’s in the local area are simple to use. Balcony to hand things etc.
- It was near the train station and walking distance from the main road and transportation, and I was able to walk all the way to the Russian Church.
Hostel Baccarat is located in the center of Nice, just a 3-minute walk to Nice-Ville Train Station and a 15-minute walk to the Promenade des Anglais and the beach. Guests can relax in the garden.The rooms at Hotel Baccarat are air-conditioned and provide free WiFi access. Some rooms offer a flat-screen TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with a shower.Guests have access to a shared kitchen area. Many restaurants, bar and cafés can be found within a 5-minute walk.Jean Médecin Tram Stop is a 5-minute walk away and guests can enjoy shopping on Avenue Jean Médecin, just 150 feet away. A computer is available for guests at the hotel.
- location was near the main rail station and easily to reach.
- Two blocks from the train station, two blocks from the red line. Very friendly and helpful staff. Perfect for travelers who want to be near Old Town or who plan on exploring Canes/Monaco via train.
- Very friendly stuff and a supreme place to social with people from around the world. Also a beauty garden inside with the opportunity to cook and talk with new friends. Very close to the train station and to markets etc
- Very close to train station. Shower and toilet is in the shared room.
- Great place where you can meet lots of cool people, the staff is very friendly abd helpful. It has a great atmosphere. Very close to the train station which makes traveling very easy. Location is great!
One of our best sellers in Nice! Located in Nice and within a 6-minute walk of Avenue Jean Medecin, Hostel Lyonnais has a shared lounge, non-smoking rooms, and free WiFi. The property is around a 16-minute walk from Place Massena, 0.9 miles from Russian Orthodox Cathedral and 1.3 miles from MAMAC. The property has a shared kitchen, and luggage storage for guests.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the hostel.Cours Saleya Flower Market is 1.9 miles from Hostel Lyonnais, while Cimiez Monastery is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- Location, because its beside the church, its near the tram way, near the Frence Riviera and near the shopping center
- Not so clean, its very small and rooms are very small as well. There where a lot of insects too
- They took care of our bags from midday until we arrived until check-in
- nice, cosy and cute. well equipped kitchen. location was good as well. check in was really flexible. 👌👌
- Absolutely bare minimum. I didn’t really like anything about it but ok it was a place to put my stuff and lay my head.
Top Hostels In Villefranche-sur-mer Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!