10 Best Hostels To Stay In Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Villaviciosa De La Ribera Castile And Leon:
Albergue La Encina
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Albergue La Encina offers accommodations in Hospital de Órbigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hostel. León is 19 miles from Albergue La Encina, and Astorga is 9 miles away.
- Great place to stay when walking the Camino Frances. Pilgrim meals were tasty. Very clean and comfortable. Warm room – very welcome in winter!
- Lovely place to stay while on the Camino. Very relaxed atmosphere. Room clean and comfortable. Segundo was a great host and very obliging.
- Perfect place to stay while walking El Camino De Santiago.
- Nice Albergue just a stones throw from the Camino. Clean comfortable, good food.
- Friendly owners, option to book a massage on site. I also believe people staying have use of the swimming pool across the road in a camping site.
Albergue Peregrinos Santa Ana
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergue Peregrinos Santa Ana offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Martín del Camino, just 14 miles from León. The hostel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.Astorga is 13 miles from Albergue Peregrinos Santa Ana, and La Bañeza is 14 miles away.
– helpful staff
– internet connection was good
- Great value for money, friendly staff, p possibility to have dinner
- This property is directly on the Camino de Santiago, the door is a few meters from the actual path. There are a few options for dinner in the town, but the staff provided a wonderful home-cooked meal for a reasonable price, which also included a few bottles of Orujo to share at the end of the meal.
- Four of us stayed here during our October, 2017 camino. We reserved two private rooms, each with a private bathroom. Very friendly albergue staff. Lots of lines to dry laundry. Excellent outside patio area. We took advantage of the communal dinner and it was excellent – mixed salad and paella plus wine. Overall a nice place and we’ll consider staying here again.
- It’s on the Camino de Santiago and close to a market. The community dinner was a highlight of our trip.
- – cheap
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Crucero offers accommodations in La Magdalena, just 17 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.Astorga is 26 miles from El Crucero, and San Isidro is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 55 miles from the property.
We absolutely loved staying at El Crucero. This place is amazing!
Exceptionally clean, generous space, quite neighbourhood and breath-
taking views of the mountains. And what an amazing and kind host! She
was so kind to us that even took my kids for a long walk. We loved it so
much and stayed twice! Highly recommended to everyone!
- We absolutely LOVED staying at El Crucero. This place is AMAZING! Exceptionally clean, generous space, quite neighbourhood and breath-taking views of the mountains. And what an amazing and kind host! She was so kind to us that even took my kids for a long walk. We loved it so much and stayed twice! Highly recommended to everyone!
- The owners went out of their way to look after us and even let us use their garage for our motorbikes for the night. The food and drink was good and the beds comfy and clean rooms.
- Very helpful, english speaking staff. Big enough, pretty and clean room.
- There was no breakfast but he did everything in his power to provide us with a lovely evening meal. There was a Krupps coffee machine in the room and all the trimmings! Well done to the hotel but no instructions on how to use it!
- We absolutely loved staying at El Crucero. This place is amazing!
Albergue de Peregrinos- La casa del camino
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Albergue de Peregrinos- La casa del camino offers accommodations in Valverde de la Virgen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.León is 6 miles from Albergue de Peregrinos- La casa del, and Astorga is 21 miles away.
- Bed was comfortable with pod like arrangement for a bit of privacy. Very clean establishment. Hosts were incredibly kind and went out of their way to help in any way. Nice dinner for the usual fee. Free beverage upon arrival (including beer or wine), modest breakfast available for a few Euros. I visited in cold weather so the foot baths, pool and other warm weather amenities were not set up. Looks like these would be amazing at the end of a warm Camino day. I highly recommended despite the bad coffee!
The staff were super friendly!
Helped with everything I asked.
- Staff was very helpful although we did not speak Spanish
- This is an Albergue on the Camino Santiago so your standard format does not easily fit this specific function in the market I exceeded all of my expectations
- Super albergue right on the Camino route. Wonderful from start to finish. Great friendly staff – wonderful meal.
Hostal Restaurante Central
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Restaurante Central offers accommodations in La Virgen del Camino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.León is 4 miles from Hostal Restaurante Central, and Astorga is 23 miles from the property.
- The waitress was helpful and gave me a bag of ice for my injury
- Buena acogida por las regentes. Las habitaciones individuales están bien aunque las que dan a la carretera sin un poco ruidosas. La cocina del restaurante del hostal es buena. Buen menu calidad precio. Fuimos por motivos de trabajo en la localidad y el alojamiento cumplió con las expectativas. A destacar la amabilidad y profesionalidad de las propietarias.En el proceso de reserva se implicaron para cumplir nuestras necesidades.
- Hotel pequeño y bien aprovechado, habitacion pequeña, limpia, con todo lo básico y una excelente calidad precio. Tiene una cafeteria con cocina para bocadillos, platos combiandos y otros. Por el precio no se puede pedir ni exigir más. Si tengo que volver por la zona de paso, me alojaría otra vez.
- Olía a limpio, tienen ascensor, puedes acceder a través de una puerta que hay en la cafetería, muy bueno.
- La limpieza de la habitacion y en el restaurante la comida exquisita. Estube muy comoda. Siempre que voy a Leon me quedo alli. Las chicas son adorables!
Albergue El Encanto
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue El Encanto offers accommodations in Villares de Órbigo, just 20 miles from León.A flat-screen TV is featured.Astorga is 7 miles from Albergue El Encanto, and La Bañeza is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Alda Centro León
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alda Centro León offers accommodations in León.The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 26 miles from Alda Centro León, and La Bañeza is 27 miles away.
- Location was good! You have all you need in the room for spending the night.
- The hotel is located almost in the city centre. We walked the camino, so nice place to stay and feel like a human agian (at least for one day) :). The hotel is good value for money.
- Bed was comfortable and the room was warm. Overall ok value for money.
- The location was great and the room was clean and comfortable! Was a great choice for our rest day while we did the Camino Frances
- The Location, quiet and close to old center. The (double) bed and flexibility of the woman at the reception. Three ward robes, free wifi, goid information about parking and breakfast and lunch opportunities near the hotel. Very reasonable price for a room near the old historical center.
Albergue Peregrinos San Francisco de Asis
Albergue Peregrinos San Francisco de Asis is located in León, 26 miles from Astorga and 26 miles from La Bañeza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Clean good size room. Great location. Bike storage
- I loved the location! The room was clean and had all we needed!
- Very friendly staff. Clean and spacious room and bathroom (room for 2 persons)
- The staff were very helpful, they took care of all our laundry with no charge. It’s a great place to stay
- The albergue is a welcoming place for pilgrims walking through Leon. They provide one service that can’t be underestimated – a free laundry service.
Albergue Muralla Leonesa
Albergue Muralla Leonesa is located in León, 27 miles from Astorga and 27 miles from La Bañeza.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- We spent one night at Albergue Muralla during our September 2017 camino. It is in a very nice part of Leon, in the “old town” with an updated interior of a very old brick building. Four of us shared a “quad room” of two bunkbeds. Our room was one of several private rooms on the main floor of the albergue. Very nice hostess. Breakfast was included in the rate. Small patio in back of the building. Good wifi. Will stay here again during a future camino.
- Great location close to Plaza Mayor…a reasonable walk to the train station.
- We had a shared bathroom. Best thing was there were two of them for 5 rooms. The we clean and very well lite.
- Nice place to stay. Very clean and silent. I recommend this place
- The localisation… it’s perfect for anyone who want to explore Leon center. Every location is close to this Albergue.
Albergue-Residencia del Camino de Santiago Unamuno León
Located in León’s city centre, just 500 feet from Leon’s Cathedral, Albergue-Residencia del Camino de Santiago Unamuno Leon offers a private garden, and 24-hour reception. There is free WiFi throughout.This simple hostel offers functional private and shared rooms with a private bathroom inside. There is a common living area. The hostel serves a continental breakfast and has a free bicycle parking.Guests can find many tapas bars and restaurants in El Barrio Romántico neighbourhood, just 2 streets away. The lively Barrio Húmedo neighbourhood with more tapas bars and clubs is just 1,300 feet from Albergue-Residencia del Camino de Santiago Unamuno Leon.Basílica de San Isidoro Church is 1,150 feet from the hostel. Gaudi’s Casa Botines is a 4-minute walk away. The town of Astorga, also in El Camino de Santigo Pilgrimage Route, is 31.1 miles away.
- right in the city center and close to anywhere. quiet during the night. friendly atmosphere. simple but practical.
- La posizione comoda per visitare il centro della città
Tivemos um problema no quarto, apareceram uns insetos, mas o mais importante é que reclamamos e resolveram o problema em minutos, nos trocando de quarto, inclusive para um quarto melhor. Fiquei muito satisfeito!
- Cerquita al Catedral y supermercado. La habitación tranquila y la cama comoda, Hay lugar para limpiar la ropa y nevera en cada planta y sala de televisor en la planta baja.Hay lugar suficiente para secar la ropa. El patio fue ideal para disfrutarnos. Free Wifi accesible.
- El personal muy amable, nos brindaron información de la ciudad y buscaron nuestro confort
Top Hostels In Villaviciosa De La Ribera Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villaviciosa de la Ribera Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!