10 Best Hostels To Stay In Villasoto Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Villasoto Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villasoto Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villasoto Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villasoto Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villasoto Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villasoto Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Villasoto Galicia:
Hostal Costa Victoria
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Costa Victoria offers pet-friendly accommodations in Samos, just 23 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Manzaneda is 30 miles from Hostal Costa Victoria, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 28 miles from the property.
- The staff were outstanding, Joseph was so helpful and kind. The food was excellent so good in fact that we ate breakfast, lunch and dinner there. Location is great, oppiosite the monastery. Perfectly located for the Camino and best place to eat in town.
- Directly across the street from the Monastery. Can listen to the sound of the rushing river.
- Great place to stop on the Camino, directly across from the Monastery. The room was cosy and the bed comfortable. The restaurant was extremely busy, however, we received prompt, friendly and courteous service. The food was excellent and extremely good value!
- This property has an excellent location directly across from the Samos monastery. It is Pleasant for an evening or morning walk and a monastery visit. It is next to the small River and with an open window the sound of the river is very pleasant. As a genius booking.com member we were given a comp. glass of wine and some tapas. Although the Innkeeper spoke no English, it was no problem, she was helpful. We parked directly on the street in front of the property. We were here in mid-september with a temperature of 39 degrees Fahrenheit. The blankets were thick and warm. The shower was larger than most and good hot water. Our room was clean, the bed was a wee bit older and a little saggy but the room was larger than many and the river outside the window was pleasant. I would stay here again especially at the good value price.
- travelled with a person in a wheelchair and staff were very understanding and helpful. Food in restaurant was very good. Location good for el camino.
Albaroque offers accommodations in Samos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Lugo is 23 miles from Albaroque, and Manzaneda is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pensión-Albergue Puente Ribeira
Located in Sarria, 18 miles from Lugo, Pensión-Albergue Puente Ribeira features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from Pensión-Albergue Puente Ribeira, and Portomarin is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from Pensión-Albergue Puente Ribeira.
- Convenient location, very helpful owner, washing machine facilities, good wifi and comfortable.
- The hospitalero went beyond to assist and be helpful. The facilities were close to the Camino and town center. Great experience!
- Very clean, very friendly staff. Lovely breakfast, central, quiet. Would recommend.
- Very welcoming! Showed us where the restaurants, pharmacy etc were on the map. Where the Camino trail started. Was a lovely stay! Will recommend!
- Excellent rooms. Staff friendly and helpful.Location excellent. Breakfast great.
Albergue La Casona de Sarria
One of our best sellers in Sarria! Albergue La Casona de Sarria is located in Sarria, 17 miles from Lugo and 18 miles from Monforte de Lemos. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from Albergue La Casona de Sarria.
- The host was very friendly and knowledgeable about the Camino. Gave us a map and directions of sarria and recommended a fantastic restaurant. The breakfast to start our first day on the Camino was very good and we shared it with other guest . What a way to start it was everything the Camino is about. Meeting new friends. Definitely recommended.
- Warm reception from Marcella. Terrific Camino advice and wonderful breakfast with an international clientele. Highly recommend!!
- Very welcoming hosts. Breakfast in downstairs dining area was great. Gorgeous pancakes, with a variety of homemade toppings. Extra special is the chocolate sauce!!? opportunity to meet fellow travellers. Buen Camino!
Fantastic breakfast including pancakes, chocolate sauce and banana.
Lovely hostess providing useful info and passports for our Camino journey
- A place to stay I think, should be warm, have hospitality, and keep you warm. It was the latter
Albergue O Durmiñento
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Albergue O Durmiñento offers accommodations in Sarria.All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Albergue O Durmiñento, and Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from Albergue O Durmiñento.
- Great Location on the Camino path. Also even with a language barrier between Spanish and English, the staff were extremely accommodating, offering their kitchen as well as advice about the local area.
- Service very good. Excellent location. On the Camino.
- This albergue was very clean and the staff was pleasant and helpful. The dinner was very good. The location is excellent, right on the camino.
- Staff was excellent. Hostel was very clean. Perfect for our needs!
- right on the camino route and close to bars and cafes
Albergue Casa Don Alvaro
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Albergue Casa Don Alvaro offers accommodations in Sarria, just 18 miles from Lugo.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from Albergue Casa Don Alvaro, and Portomarin is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Not very welcoming during check-in and grudgingly put on the heater in the evening
- Fantastic location right on the Camino Santiago. The pension is in a separate building to the albergue. Very new and clean.
- Great suggestion by staff to go to the local Friday market to eat octopus with the locals. A great experience. Very happy with comfortable bed and bathroom. Friendly receptionist.
- Excellent place. Comfortable room, great location right on the camino, right in the middle of restaurants, bars & shops. A great feature was a room in their garden that had a huge wood burning fireplace with tables and benches and a lot of pilgrims sat around, drank and they had a guitar on the wall that a couple people played and sang. Great time.
- The patio area was nice and pretty but the foot pool advertised was not filled/usable. They did our laundry for us which was convenient. The room had 9 beds and was sparse but comparable to most albergues. It was clean and real sheets were provided for free.
Pensión Albergue A Pedra
Featuring free WiFi, Pensión Albergue A Pedra offers accommodations in Sarria, just 18 miles from Lugo. The hostel has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from Pensión Albergue A Pedra, and Portomarin is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from Pensión Albergue A Pedra.
Borris the dog!!!
The hotel room was immaculate, modern, large bathroom. Very nice and highly recommend
- Friendliness and helpfulness of staff and management and communal meal
- Very welcoming owner/manager, excellent communal meal, friendly atmosphere
- Very kind owner, very quiet loacation but easy to walk to downtown, relaxing back yard
- Personnel très sympathique et beau jardin pour se reposer après camino
- Borris the dog!!!
Albergue Monasterio de La Magdalena
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Monasterio de La Magdalena offers accommodations in Sarria, just 18 miles from Lugo.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from Albergue Magdalena, and Portomarin is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- I liked the churches and graveyard, and it was close to the camino route
- well places for start of next day, was comfortable
- The old building, the location. Nice restaurants in old village and you would only experience this if you came to this is of town.
History of the property and religious connection. will stay again.
Felt it was a little expensive thought compared to other accommodation offered along the camino.
- Basic pilgrims hostel in old monastery. Partially charming
Set in Sarria, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Albergue Mayor offers bright, rustic-style rooms. It has an equipped guest kitchen, free Wi-Fi throughout and free, individual lockers.Rooms feature exposed stone walls and brown tones. They have access to shared bathrooms and showers. Bed linen and towels are included.Guests can use the kitchen to prepare meals, and it includes an electric hob, microwave, toaster and fridge, as well as kitchenware. There is also a dining table, sofa and flat-screen TV. Laundry facilities are available.Sarria has a selection of dining options and bars, many within 5 minutes’ walk of the Albergue Mayor. There are also supermarkets nearby.Sarria Train Station and Sarria Bus Station can be reached in under 15 minutes’ walk. Guests will find a secure place to leave their bikes at the property and free public parking is available near the hostel.
The lady was very acommodating.
She continued checking if everything was alright.
- This Albergue is right on the Camino. It is very clean. The receptionist was a great help and very friendly. You also get a blanket.
- This offered the basics fur an albergue but there is no lounge area or your to relax in. Also the toilet area was so small that you could not sit properly in the seat as the wall was too close.
- Very kind owner who couldn’t do enough for guests. Good location and facilities for the price paid.
- The lady who checked me in was so wonderfully friendly and helpful. Good location, comfortable beds, nice showers – a lovely stop on the camino!
- The lady was very acommodating.
One of our best sellers in Sarria! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Obradoiro offers accommodations in Sarria.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Obradoiro, and Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- It was very roomy and the curtain for privacy was a nice touch. Nice big window too. I was in a room for 4 but there was only 2 so even better
- Very clean, staff is very nice and helpful. Good location, it is located on the way of Camino!
- Great service, lovely hosts and wonderful, artistic place to stay! We chose to stay here two days.
- Showers were spacious for an albergue and had hot water. The laundry area was nice and had ample space for drying your clothes. Beds weren’t too cramped together like some albergues. If you stay in the furthest room from reception you will have good ventilation at night.
- We arrived late in the evening. The staff were very generous and kept the door open while we went for food. They were very accommodating.
Top Hostels In Villasoto Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villasoto Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villasoto Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villasoto Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!