10 Best Hostels To Stay In Villarmosteiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Villarmosteiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villarmosteiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villarmosteiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villarmosteiro Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villarmosteiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villarmosteiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Villarmosteiro Galicia:
Albergue Granxa Escola de Barreiros
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Granxa Escola de Barreiros offers accommodations in Nabas, just 17 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Sarria is 2.4 miles from Albergue Granxa Escola de Barreiros, and Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Extremely helpful and friendly staff (and Valantine the dog was a delight). The hostel was kept open especially for us and we were treated very well. Home cooked food and local beers were very good
- Laura, our hostess was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- The farm it had, plenty of animals, children enjoyed it very much. The location and the environment is really nice.
- La Granja Escuela está en un entorno natural ideal para los amantes de la naturaleza, paseo, animales y agricultura. El personal es amable, profesional, cercano, cuidadoso y de un trato excelente. La comida es casera, ecológica en muchos productos, o de producción propia, cocinada y servida con mucho cariño. No os perdáis el helado casero de frambuesa si lo hacen durante vuestra estancia. Hay espacio de sobra y muy cómodo para aparcar. La habitación es compartida pero la litera y las taquillas muy cómodas. Las instalaciones están impecables e impolutas. Y hay más que espacio de sobra para poder deambular, leer, escuchar música, pasear y descansar. Es un lugar ideal para aquellos que buscamos descansar, desconectar y conectar con un entorno natural y rural.
Si deve deviare dal cammino di Santiago di un paio di km, ma ne vale veramente la pena! Lo staff è molto cordiale e disponibile. Il fatto che sia una fattoria didattica mi ha entusiasmato.
Speriamo di rivederci presto!!
Located in Laje, 15 miles from Lugo, Mercadoiro features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Sarria is 8 miles from Mercadoiro, and Monforte de Lemos is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Lovely social area, very inviting as music was playing when we arrived. Very clean, nice staff and great food.
- Staff friendly and very helpful. Excellent location. On the Camino.
- Great rustic decor. Great food. Helpful and very friendly staff.
- Supper and breakfast were epicurean! Service was excellent, and multilingual. Old, stone farm buildings have been transformed into a modern and pleasingly rustic Camino hostal. And it was spotlessly clean!
- Excellent location on Camino route. Great food at attached bar/cafe. Room had lots of character and very clean. Staff were all very attentive.
Albergue La Casona de Sarria
One of our best sellers in Sarria! Albergue La Casona de Sarria is located in Sarria, 17 miles from Lugo and 18 miles from Monforte de Lemos. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from Albergue La Casona de Sarria.
- The host was very friendly and knowledgeable about the Camino. Gave us a map and directions of sarria and recommended a fantastic restaurant. The breakfast to start our first day on the Camino was very good and we shared it with other guest . What a way to start it was everything the Camino is about. Meeting new friends. Definitely recommended.
- Warm reception from Marcella. Terrific Camino advice and wonderful breakfast with an international clientele. Highly recommend!!
- Very welcoming hosts. Breakfast in downstairs dining area was great. Gorgeous pancakes, with a variety of homemade toppings. Extra special is the chocolate sauce!!? opportunity to meet fellow travellers. Buen Camino!
Fantastic breakfast including pancakes, chocolate sauce and banana.
Lovely hostess providing useful info and passports for our Camino journey
- A place to stay I think, should be warm, have hospitality, and keep you warm. It was the latter
Albergue Monasterio de La Magdalena
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Monasterio de La Magdalena offers accommodations in Sarria, just 18 miles from Lugo.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from Albergue Magdalena, and Portomarin is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- I liked the churches and graveyard, and it was close to the camino route
- well places for start of next day, was comfortable
- The old building, the location. Nice restaurants in old village and you would only experience this if you came to this is of town.
History of the property and religious connection. will stay again.
Felt it was a little expensive thought compared to other accommodation offered along the camino.
- Basic pilgrims hostel in old monastery. Partially charming
Albergue San Lázaro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue San Lázaro offers accommodations in Sarria, just 17 miles from Lugo.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from Albergue San Lázaro, and Portomarin is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from Albergue San Lázaro.
- Great hostel, such kind staff and very clean. Perfect place to relax after a day of walking.
- The host / owner of this property was incredibly helpful and kind. Staying here was an excellent start to my Camino experience, and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
- A very nice Albergue definitely a favourite of mine on the Camino. Clean, has a really nice outside seating area and the staff is exceptionaly friendly. Highly recommended
- Good location for picking up our hike on the Camino.
- It was very nice to have a small breaksfast, good wifi, excellent service and right on the camino
Pensión-Albergue Puente Ribeira
Located in Sarria, 18 miles from Lugo, Pensión-Albergue Puente Ribeira features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from Pensión-Albergue Puente Ribeira, and Portomarin is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from Pensión-Albergue Puente Ribeira.
- Convenient location, very helpful owner, washing machine facilities, good wifi and comfortable.
- The hospitalero went beyond to assist and be helpful. The facilities were close to the Camino and town center. Great experience!
- Very clean, very friendly staff. Lovely breakfast, central, quiet. Would recommend.
- Very welcoming! Showed us where the restaurants, pharmacy etc were on the map. Where the Camino trail started. Was a lovely stay! Will recommend!
- Excellent rooms. Staff friendly and helpful.Location excellent. Breakfast great.
Casa Do Marabillas
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Casa Do Marabillas is located in Portomarin, just 14 miles from Lugo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarria is 11 miles from Casa Do Marabillas, and Monforte de Lemos is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles away.
- The proprietor of the hostel on the Camino Francia was delightful and the property was very clean and well kept,I would thoroughly recommend it for anyone. I’m a single woman traveling alone. Breakfast was perfect- everything you could want. I would definitely return here.
- Our room was cozy and clean. Beds were comfortable. Owner Pedro was friendly, welcoming and so informative. He really cares about the comfort of his guests. The albergue is just off city centro so it was very quiet. One of my favorite albergue son the Camino.
- This was a great stop on the Camino. We had the private room with private bathroom. The owner could not have been more helpful! We enjoyed our overnight stay!!! Thank you!
- Great breakfast for 3 euro, very friendly staff, very clean.
- We had a twin room with a little balcony. Room was basic but fine. The owner was friendly and spoke good English
Located in Portomarin in the region of Galicia, 14 miles from Lugo, PortoSantiago features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Sarria is 11 miles from PortoSantiago, and Monforte de Lemos is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from PortoSantiago.
No reviews yet.
Albergue O Durmiñento
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Albergue O Durmiñento offers accommodations in Sarria.All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Albergue O Durmiñento, and Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from Albergue O Durmiñento.
- Great Location on the Camino path. Also even with a language barrier between Spanish and English, the staff were extremely accommodating, offering their kitchen as well as advice about the local area.
- Service very good. Excellent location. On the Camino.
- This albergue was very clean and the staff was pleasant and helpful. The dinner was very good. The location is excellent, right on the camino.
- Staff was excellent. Hostel was very clean. Perfect for our needs!
- right on the camino route and close to bars and cafes
Albergue Casa Don Alvaro
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Albergue Casa Don Alvaro offers accommodations in Sarria, just 18 miles from Lugo.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from Albergue Casa Don Alvaro, and Portomarin is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Not very welcoming during check-in and grudgingly put on the heater in the evening
- Fantastic location right on the Camino Santiago. The pension is in a separate building to the albergue. Very new and clean.
- Great suggestion by staff to go to the local Friday market to eat octopus with the locals. A great experience. Very happy with comfortable bed and bathroom. Friendly receptionist.
- Excellent place. Comfortable room, great location right on the camino, right in the middle of restaurants, bars & shops. A great feature was a room in their garden that had a huge wood burning fireplace with tables and benches and a lot of pilgrims sat around, drank and they had a guitar on the wall that a couple people played and sang. Great time.
- The patio area was nice and pretty but the foot pool advertised was not filled/usable. They did our laundry for us which was convenient. The room had 9 beds and was sparse but comparable to most albergues. It was clean and real sheets were provided for free.
Top Hostels In Villarmosteiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villarmosteiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villarmosteiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villarmosteiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!