10 Best Hostels To Stay In Villareda Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Villareda Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villareda Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villareda Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villareda Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villareda Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villareda Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Villareda Galicia:
Located in Palas de Rei in the region of Galicia, 19 miles from Lugo, Zendoira features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from ZENDOIRA, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from Zendoira.
- Amazing staff went out of their way to assist. The locale is very fashionable and very clean. A little bit downhill but only 5 min from town center and the Camino way out of town. Would definitely recommend!
- My room was located directly in front of the common shower/toilet. Almost seemed like I was in a room with personal bathroom attached.
- This was a hostel located near the El Camino (signage is bright yellow, clearly marked and easy to follow). We had a room with 3 beds in it and found it comfortable and clean. As it is a hostel there were large groups in house at the same time so I would recommend bringing ear plugs for your stay as it can get loud at times. There are kitchen facilities and shared washrooms both which were clean and easy to access. There is a small bar down around the corner with good tapas, snacks, sandwiches and cheap drinks though no breakfast so be prepared.
- Even with a language barrier, the staff where helpful, courteous and friendly. Our party of 13 stayed in both a large shared room and a private triple room and were clean, comfortable and great value.
- Very clean, centrally located to Palas de Rei. Really liked the individual sleeping pods – it was so nice to be able to close the curtain and have some privacy. Each one was equipped with a light and socket, plus a storage shelf. It was extremely clean.
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Albergue Montoto is located in Melide, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Albergue Montoto, and Portomarin is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Food was excellent. Staff were friendly. Helpful. It wad the best Albergue I stayed in over 14 days in Portugal and Spain
- Extra wide beds with crisp white sheets.Staff very helpful and committed to pilgrims journeying through.Super clean. Good outdoor space for drying clothes and hanging out in sun chairs.Great value for money.Definitely recommend this hostel.
- Dormitory accommodation on the Camino. Brand new and very clean. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- Super clean and modern, great value for money. Perfect for a one night stop along the Camino. Good secure bike storage.
- Wow! Best run Albergue on the Camino walk. Super clean, amazing staff, spacious. Thank you Sandra and team.
Albergue a Casina di Marcello
Offering free WiFi throughout, Albergue a Casina di Marcello is located in Palas de Rei. It features snack and drink vending machines, and simply furnished dormitory rooms with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, plus a shared kitchen and lounge on site. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Santiago de Compostela Airport is a 50-minute drive from Casina di Marcello.
- Small cozy hostel, homely atmosphere, good food, nice owner.
- Smaller hostel at the edge of towne near the Camino . Loved the country feel and meet the owners of the large garden across the road . Fell in love with them!
- This was a good property but I had a little difficulty finding it. Slightly outside the town. Comfortable and clean and well organised. Owner met me with a huge basin of warm salted water which was a great welcome after a long day walking.
- Located just off the main street in a quiet laneway. This place had character and held a small number of travellers in one dorm. WiFi, laundry facilities, clean showers and beds plus homemade Italian food if you want it. I liked it.
Marcello prepared dinner for us and other guests. He made a vegetarian option which was appreciated. Marcello took the time to explain the history of the Camino adding some cool trivia during dinner. Sharing this meal was one of the most memorable parts of our trip! I strongly recommend spending time with other pilgrims in this way.
Marcello was also helpful with the laundry and dealing with our aches and pains. We also loved meeting his son.
O Cabalo Verde
O Cabalo Verde is located in Palas de Rei , 18 miles from Lugo and 24 miles from Sarria.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bidet.Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles from O Cabalo Verde, and Portomarin is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from O Cabalo Verde.
- I rate the property high as I was the only occupant in the whole property for the night!! That being the case I had a 4 bed dorm all to myself so I was able to spread out and also had lovely new bath/toilet facilities to myself! The property has been refurbished. If it had been old I think I would not have stayed as even caretaker left the premises & I would have been freak out a little 😳 I was able to lock the front door and the door to my bedroom so I did feel safe! Friendly staff.
- The man who owns the hotel is very nice and the rooms are great for the price.
- Loved this place. A haven of beauty and sun on the Camino. Great small balcony for sitting and drying clothes on 2nd level. Good windows opening onto balcony Just Beautiful. Great owner very friendly.
- It was quiet, clean, and I loved the fresh towels. That’s a treat on the Camino!
- The room was very nice and super clean. The big bathroom was such a relaxing place. The place was just perfect for a stay after a long day on the el Camino , but I fully recommend to anyone else too.
Albergue Outeiro is located in Palas de Rei , just 18 miles from Lugo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from Albergue Outeiro, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Very friendly manager, spacy and clean rooms, excellent shower
- It was a adequate albergue – nothing special but nothing wrong.
- The hospitalero is super nice and speak English very well!
- Manuel( staff) was very helpful! We wanted to eat paella and he phoned around to the restaurants to find out who would make it for us!
- The guy that runs this place is the best! He is beyond nice and was constantly asking me if I needed help with anything. I was really grateful for this because at one point during my stay I did need a favor and he helped me solve my problem very quickly. I’m really glad I stayed here in the end because I don’t think another albergue owner would have been as helpful to me. I also saw him constantly cleaning the bathroom and making sure there were no problems anywhere in the building, which is a sign that he cares a lot about his guests and their comfort. The beds were comfortable and my room had good light. I can’t complain about the facilities. This city has a supermarket with good offerings and there is a fridge and stove you can use at the albergue.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Albergue Melide is located in Melide in the region of Galicia, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Albergue Melide, and Portomarin is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 21 miles away.
Abdul, our hospitalero was very friendly and attentive and he got our breakfast. We had two proper beds which was a nice change from bunks. The common room/kitchen was big enough.
A good camino hostel. Town was a bit far if you’ve been walking all day!
- Perfect for anyone walking the Camino. Lovely staff.
- Es un albergue del Camino de Santiago, muy limpio y el personal es muy amable.
De los mejores albergues del camino.
Ideal para alojarte con tu mascota, la cual duerme en el cuarto de lavandería.
Trabajadores muy amables.
Todo muy limpio.
- Sauber, ordentlich und seeeehr freundlich und hilfsbereit.
- Abdul, our hospitalero was very friendly and attentive and he got our breakfast. We had two proper beds which was a nice change from bunks. The common room/kitchen was big enough.
Albergue O Candil
Albergue O Candil offers accommodations in Melide.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Albergue O Candil, and Lugo is 24 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Albergue Orois offers accommodations in Melide. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Albergue Orois, and Lugo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Alfonso II
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Alfonso II offers pet-friendly accommodations in Melide, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Albergue Alfonso II, and Portomarin is 22 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 21 miles away.
- Clean facilities, nice view, big yard for hanging out the wash
- A backpack was sent to the wrong location. Staff located backpack and helped us get it, driving us back to the albergue
- I was doing the Camino de Santiago (French one) with two friends and I needed to go to the doctor. The staff was very friendly and they drove me to the closest medical center (which was a bit far from the hostel). The room and bathrooms were very clean.
I really liked the staff here. They were some of the best staff in albergues I stayed. They were quite friendly and caring. It was the best albergue experience!!
The facility was good too: very clean. They had a nice outside space and a terrace, where I spend some time writing my diary.
- Nice place to stay walking on the Camino primitivo!
Albergue San Anton
Located in Melide, 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Albergue San Anton features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Albergue San Anton, and Portomarin is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 miles from Albergue San Anton.
- Property is Clean, great outdoor area especially if weather is good. Good kitchen also food/ beverages available at the property.
- Outdoor area in the back. Drinks and breakfast available. Nice staff.
- The albergue was renovated and the bathrooms and rooms were kept super clean! They also had a nice little garden on the back where you could enjoy a fresh orange juice at the sun after a long walk- to try out!:) The location was great- very central in the charming old part of the city and just 50meters away from a very charming square.
- Beautiful aubergue well run a gem! Very close to a wonderful frozen food stores on the main Street that sold every fish and seafood you can imagine. Some ready prepared, like Gambas.
- Fantastic kitchen stocked with cooking equipment, plates and utensils. Small restaurant that serves wine, beer and sandwiches. Lovely garden area with lounge chairs out back
Top Hostels In Villareda Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villareda Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villareda Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villareda Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!