10 Best Hostels To Stay In Villanueva del Pardillo Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Villanueva del Pardillo Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villanueva del Pardillo Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villanueva del Pardillo Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villanueva del Pardillo Community of Madrid. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villanueva del Pardillo Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villanueva del Pardillo Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Villanueva Del Pardillo Community Of Madrid:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Era offers accommodations in Madrid, just 1.8 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Convention Center is 2 miles from Hostel Era, and La Paz Hospital is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 8 miles from Hostel Era.
- The location is great. Close to the metro and main avenue.
- The breakfast for only 25 MAD was amazing! And the people were very kind. The hotel is in the city center
The staff was really nice and helpful ! ?
The Hostal is at the heart of Malasaña, really close to all the places of interest, such as museums, Puerta del Sol, …
- The location was perfect, 10 min or less walking to the Gran Via st. One of the persons in the front desk was very kind and helpful.
- Decent location. Clean. Fairly quiet and respectful atmosphere.
Room007 Ventura Hostel
Room007 Ventura Hostel is located in the Madrid City Center neighborhood in Madrid, just 1.4 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Convention Center is 2.6 miles from Room007 Ventura Hostel, and La Paz Hospital is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Nice room. Good location and Restaurant. Price is ok.
- Perfect location – close to the main station, restaurants, supermarkets and stores. Staff is really friendly and kind (specially the portuguese one). In general, was a good experience with this hostel. Certainly, I will come back there if I back to Madrid.
- Bathrooms were ample. The owners understand what travelers need.
Good deals with neighbouring restaurant.
- Everyhing. One of best hostels out of 35 i have used around the world.
H La Cabaña
H La Cabaña, located 0.6 miles from the San Pablo CEU University, provides free WiFi throughout the property and rooms with air conditioning. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also has a terrace. The accommodation offers room service, ticket service and organization of visits for guests.Every room is fitted with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom and wardrobe.Guests at H La Cabaña can enjoy a buffet breakfast. Next to the accommodation you will find a restaurant serving Spanish and steakhouse cuisine. Gluten-free, Dairy-free and Vegetarian options can also be requested.Madrid is 7.5 miles from H La Cabaña, while Aranjuez is 29.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 14.9 miles from the Inn.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Las Encinas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Las Encinas offers accommodations in Villaviciosa de Odón.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Madrid is 11 miles from Hostal Las Encinas, and Aranjuez is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 19 miles from Hostal Las Encinas.
Spacious room and comfortable beds. Very nice to have a kitchen.
Great location for visiting our son who is studying at UEM, but very easy to get into Madrid central in the 518 bus to Principe Pio (20 mins)
- La habitacion era muy grande con microondas y frigorifico, en el centro del pueblo con un centto comercial al lado! Y a 25 min de madrid en coche
- El trato, el gran espacio de la habitación y la limpieza
- Ideal para padres que vayan a ver a sus hijos a la universidad
- Trato excelente del personal y la comodidad y cercanía del transporte
- Spacious room and comfortable beds. Very nice to have a kitchen.
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Located in Madrid, 1.5 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium, casa TAO features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Convention Center is 2.2 miles from casa TAO, and La Paz Hospital is 4.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Localisation is also nice !
- Lisa was very friendly and smart. She answered my phone and messaged me the details how to get in as I arrived too late. She didn’t speak English, but she is clever enough to note down the frequently asked questions in English and German and used that as her means to communicate. She also answered all my questions in my limited Spanish. The bathrooms were very clean and big.
- Good value for shared accommodation (one of the bathrooms is particularly spacious), but don’t expect the Ritz. Must be ok with a little bit of bins overflowing and close quarters interactions with many, many guests. Would probably stay again if the budget required it.
- The worker was nice, it was in a very central place and also close to the university. There was a very friendly atmosphere.
- So, it’s basically a house-turned-hostel. Like a grandma’s house with extra rooms. With the reviews and the price I was rather surprised but also not so surprised. Beds are fine – and they come with towels! Only two bathrooms, this is true, but they are nice bathrooms. There’s also a kitchen. There isn’t really a “reception”, just a young woman named Maria who signs people in. A suitable place to rest. Maybe to make friends if you’re talkative. If you’re looking for something high-end and stylish, super not for you. Spend a couple of dollars more on something else. Treat it like any other hostel. Hide your stuff, keep to yourself. It’s fine, and in a desperate pinch, I’d use it again.
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Inkantomadrid is located in Madrid, one mile from La Paz Hospital and 1.1 miles from Plaza de Castilla Metro Station.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chamartín Metro Station is 1.2 miles from Inkantomadrid, and Chamartin Station is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 7 miles from Inkantomadrid.
- Good conditions, nothing special but more then enough if you just need a place to lay your head at night and then go sightseeing all day.
- The lady was very nice and answered any questions. The bed was comfortable and the shower even tho it was small it had a good water pressure.
- I just needed a place to drop my head. So this was perfect. Price was fair. A little tricky to find but I also went late at night which was probably a factor. Both hosts were lovely and very accommodating.
- nos dejaron acceder en un horario fuera del horario de check-in
Al tener 2 lavabos completos (lavabo, ducha, aseo), aunque minúsculos, no hay que esperar turno.
Decoración cuca, aunque lowcost total
Residencia Universitaria Vallehermoso
Located in Madrid in the region of Comunidad de Madrid, 0.4 miles from Cuatro Caminos Metro Station, Residencia Universitaria Vallehermoso features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Nuevos Ministerios Metro Station is 0.8 miles from Residencia Universitaria Vallehermoso, and Convention Center is 1.2 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Located just 500 feet from Noviciado Metro Station, Mad4You Hostel is set on a 15th-century building and offers a shared kitchen, bar and laundry service. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Most dormitory rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. Personal lockers are available at no extra cost. Bed linen is provided.The hostel offers discounted tours, a 24-hour reception and a shared TV lounge.
A free buffet breakfast including fresh bread, croissants, cereals, juice and hot drinks is included in the rate.Tribunal and San Bernardo metro stations are also located within 1,650 feet. Plaza de España Square is 1,950 feet from the property and Plaza del Sol and the historic centre of Madrid can be reached in about 15 minutes’ walk away.
- The location was great and close to bus and metro. The staff’s behavior was great and they were so friendly. The breakfast was good too.
- The breakfast is really good for it being free. There was a heater/air conditioning in the room and there were also enough blankets available so no problems with it being too cold or anything. The hostel is located in a cool area with lots of clubs for young people. Would definitely recommend staying here for some nights in Madrid!
- Nice with lockers and individual reading lights in the rooms, breakfast was above average, good facilities in kitchen and common areas, in nice quiet yet vibrant neighbourhood close to public transport and walkable distance to city centre
- Breskfast was very good but Beds in the rooms were very short and my head was clised to upper bed and I coudn,t seat on my bed
- The location of the hostel was nice and the breakfast was great. For breakfast they provide ham, cheese, bread, fruit, cereal, juice, coffee, tea, yogurt, etc. There are lockers you use the room key card to open and close, which was nice.
Far Home Bernabeu
Far Home Bernabeu is located in the 06.Tetuan neighborhood in Madrid, half a mile from Santiago Bernabeu and 0.6 miles from Convention Center.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cuatro Caminos Metro Station is 0.6 miles from Far Home Bernabeu, and Nuevos Ministerios Metro Station is 0.6 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Great place! Love this design so much! Very clean and super friendly staff. Recommend it!
- Pristine! Love the space, went back because everything was so comfortable adorable great location and value for money.
- I normally would never ever stay in the hostel (I usually do not tick the option of Hostel in the search process). This time Madrid was fully-booked due to so many events happening during my stay so I had to keep my other options open ;)) This little gem came up and was very affordable! The property looks awful from outside but has been fully renovated (recently, I think) so everything is very new, clean and modern. The room is small but cosy, you have everything you need (even the possibility to change the colour of your room(lights). So, all good.
Very good room.
- Really satisfied of this stay. Hostel feels brand new. Everything looks and works very nice.
Located in the Madrid City Center neighborhood in Madrid, 0.9 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium, Hostels Meetingpoint features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Convention Center is 2.8 miles from Hostels Meetingpoint, and La Paz Hospital is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Very new and clean rooms with nice decorative stuff. Very friendly staff and good music always playing in the hall. They even gave me a better room without charging me for it, which was amazing cause I was very tired and needed some quality rest. =) Highly recommended!
- The toilet was really clean and there was a private toilet
- The location of the hostel couldn’t be better. It literally faces the Royal Palace and it’s just a few minutes from Plaza Mayor and Sol, which is great because you can easily move around without taking the metro. I would strongly recommend it to other backpackers.
- Great staff! Carlos and rafa took care of me and gave me great recommendations as well as making me feel comfortable.
- Excellent localization. Maps of the city were provided.
Top Hostels In Villanueva Del Pardillo Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villanueva del Pardillo Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villanueva del Pardillo Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villanueva del Pardillo Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!