10 Best Hostels To Stay In Villa Sarmiento Salta Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Villa Sarmiento Salta Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villa Sarmiento Salta Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villa Sarmiento Salta Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villa Sarmiento Salta Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villa Sarmiento Salta Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villa Sarmiento Salta Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Villa Sarmiento Salta Province:
Hostal de la Luna
Hostal de la Luna is set in Salta in the Salta Province region, 0.9 miles from Salta – San Bernardo Cableway and 1.2 miles from 9 de Julio Park. This property is situated a short distance from attractions such as El Palacio Galerias Shopping Mall. Catedral Basilica is 1.2 miles away.At the hostel, the rooms have a patio. The units will provide guests with an oven.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Hostal de la Luna.The accommodation offers a terrace.Salta Town Hall is 1.2 miles from Hostal de la Luna. The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 6.2 miles from the hostel.
- They are very friendly and the rooms are huge and clean. The bathroom is really nice and their terrace is really good to chill.
- The staff was great and helpful, the place was very clean and tge room was big. Nice breakfast and great value for the money!
- Great owner. Good facilities. It had everything you would need for a comfy stay.
- Garden patio, rooftop with nice view. Comfortable, furnitured room.
- Very friendly stuff,very clean and nice place.Everything was perfect!
7 Duendes Base
Only 1,300 feet from Salta’s bus station, 7 Duendes Base offers budget accommodation with free Wi-Fi. Breakfast is provided and common kitchen facilities are featured. There is also a garden with BBQ facilities.Bright and spacious, rooms at 7 Duendes Base are fitted with fans and private lockers. Some of them have private bathrooms.A buffet breakfast is served daily. Guests can cook their own meals in the common kitchen, or enjoy barbecues in the garden. There is also a bar offering drinks and snacks.There is library at guests’ disposal, and a games room is also featured. Cafayate is 111.8 miles away. Salta Airport is 6.8 miles from 7 Duendes Base.
No reviews yet.
Salta Por Siempre
Located in Salta, 12 miles from La Merced, Salta Por Siempre features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
The garden/backyard is nice to relax in!
The Asado was great, including a lot of vegetables!
- This is a fantastic hostel. The owners clearly know what is important to travellers and has made a hostel that is perfect for travellers. Our shower had plenty of hot water. We had aircon. The breakfast was awesome – better than any we had in Argentina so far. It’s possible to pay by credit card – which very few hostels have accepted so far. The communal outdoor spaces are amazing. So lovely to relax in. But best of all the staff were amazing. Helpful, friendly. They have a brilliant map of the town showing all the bodega and another printout showing opening times. Plus there is an amazing bodega right on this street! You MUST stay here if you visit Cafayate.
Nice hostel for a couple of days.
Kitchen facilities were good and breakfast OK.
- Victor is a fantastic host! He has the answer to possibly any question you could think of in your travels. You can book tours through them although I didn’t because booking a single tour is quite expensive. Clean room and bathroom. There’s a bar that has reasonably priced food and drinks. A few blocks from the main square and supermarket round the corner. I like the early breakfast they provide you if you have an early tour.
- Awesome friendly staff and great courtyards for relaxing
- The garden/backyard is nice to relax in!
La Covacha Hostel
One of our best sellers in Salta! La Covacha Hostel offers accommodations in Salta.Each room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. La Merced is 13 miles from La Covacha Hostel, and San Lorenzo is 7 miles away. Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Great location close to plaza and bus station. Stayed for one night and was all I could have asked for. Large kitchen and balcony on rooftop.
- good location, very nice terrace, surprisingly good sleep/bed
- located very good, nice terrasse, nice and helpful staff!
- Staff was very helpful, nice bbq offered weekly, good explanation of the town and kept our bags safe in deposit and letting us check in early
- Very close to the bus stop, main plaza and shops and restaurants. The rooftop terrace is beautiful.
Hostal Del Norte
Located in Salta, 13 miles from La Merced, Hostal Del Norte features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- A very nice clean hostel, and the staff were helpful
- La buena predisposición de los jóvenes del hostal.
- El lugar dispone de una limpieza permanente, buena iluminación, muy silencioso muy reservado, el barrio es iluminado y tranquilo. El conjunto te da una sensacion de seguridad. Totalmente recomendable por bajo precio y confort. Se puede dejar el auto con total seguridad sobre calle.
- Personnel sympa et dispo 24/24 malgré ce qui est marqué dans le descriptif. Hôtel vide, nous avons eu une chambre de 6 que pour nous deux. Climatisation ! Pas de parking mais rue large et à sens unique, on peut (normalement non mais…..) garer la voiture juste devant l’auberge (sous les conseils du Mr de l’accueil qui nous l’a surveillé)
- Muy tranquilo, posibilidad de entrar y salir a cualquier hora la atención del personal muy buena
One of our best sellers in Salta! Ferienhaus offers accommodations in Salta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Merced is 13 miles from Ferienhaus, and San Lorenzo is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Great place at two quadras from the main square. Clean, good vibes, possibility to cook everything. Staff is friendly and the rooms are confortable.
Spacious room with lockers
Good sized kitchen
Breakfast was ok would be nice to include some fruits
- WiFi was great, comfortable beds, nice warm showers, very clean and really Central. Great value for money
- Friendly staff, comfortable beds, clean rooms, relaxed atmosphere.
- Perfect location, nice staff, well equipped with everything as an international hostel ,breakfast is simple but good
Hostal La Salamanca
Hostal La Salamanca is located in Salta, 13 miles from La Merced and 7 miles from San Lorenzo.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Hostel is between bus terminal and city center.
About 10min walk from bus terminal
Breakfast is simple, but enough.
Staff is kind.
- Closed to bus station and the park. Bed is already made when I arrive. 6 lockers in a 3-ppl room that is very good. Breakfast is simple but enough, esp. they provide cake.
- Nice staff, good location between bus and square, enjoyed the air con!
- The location is really good, it’s between the center and the bus terminal. Within walking distance from all the places. The kitchen is small and not really clean but the rest of the hostel was really clean. The staff was nice but didn’t give any recommendation on what to do. There’s not really any common area and you don’t really meet other people here.. But it’s a nice place if you want privacy.
- nice location near bust terminal and city centre, nice price, didnt try breakfast
- Hostel is between bus terminal and city center.
Nuevo Puesto Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nuevo Puesto Hostel offers accommodations in Salta, just 13 miles from La Merced. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Friendly helpful staff. Lovely courtyard and very quiet
Good location. Great staff, really welcoming, nice and caring. Felt very comfortable. They let us continue using the facilities once we already checked out. Place was clean.
- Breakfast was really great. Kitchen was well equipped. Bathroom was clean and showers had hot water.
Some staff can’t speak english, but they are so kindly and help me many times.
I could stay so comfortable:dorm room has enough large, Wi-Fi is fast, the hostel is quiet but perfect location, breakfast is simple but good, there are some supermarkets close to the hostel. However, they should improve only bathroom.
If I have a chance to visit here again, I want to stay next time too.
- La predisposición del personal, la buena onda con la que siempre se maneja. Y las duchas!! Siempre agua caliente disponible y con mucha presión! La gloria en estos rumbos
La Casa Del Peregrino
La Casa Del Peregrino is located in Salta, just 13 miles from La Merced.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 7 miles away.
- A simpatia da recepcionista, uma graça de pessoa, sempre prestativa.
- La cercania al centro, trato del personal y el precio
- La atención del personal es lo que más destacó del lugar, todos son muy agradables y siempre dispuestos a colaborarte…..Lo recomiendo totalmente
- Nos recibieron muy bien con mi perrito. Muy amables.
- La privacidad, limpieza y el baño con mucha agua durante todo el dia. Tambien aire acondicionado en habitacion.
One of our best sellers in Salta! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Coloria Hostel offers accommodations in Salta, just 13 miles from La Merced. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Perfect location, nice breakfast and friendly people.
- Good location. Quiet but close to the main square and museums. Great breakfast – cereal, yogurt, fruit, cake, bread, spreads and juice. Breakfast is served from 6.30 so you can have it before going on the tours. Clean. Dorms have adequate PowerPoints and large lockers. Nice common area and swipe card access for the building. Staff are also quite helpful.
- Really liked the hostel. Clean and spacious. Decent location. Alright breakfast. Milk for the coffee. Helpful snd knowledgable staff. Secure and friendly.
- The location is perfect. The hostel has a nice atmosphere with lots of friendly people. Good breakfast.
- Great location, the hostel is big and has very good facilities. The room had a good size for 4 people and the bed was very comfortable. Wifi works very well! There are 5 bathrooms in the hostel. There are plugs just beside the beds. The staff was very helpful at all moments and you can even wash your clothes paying a little bit. The breakfast is very good! I didnt use the pool because of the weather, but the other commom areas are also pretty nice and it was easy to make friends. I would stay there again for sure!
Top Hostels In Villa Sarmiento Salta Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villa Sarmiento Salta Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villa Sarmiento Salta Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villa Sarmiento Salta Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!