10 Best Hostels To Stay In Villa Marini Mendoza Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Villa Marini Mendoza Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villa Marini Mendoza Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villa Marini Mendoza Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villa Marini Mendoza Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villa Marini Mendoza Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villa Marini Mendoza Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Villa Marini Mendoza Province:
Casinha do Sol Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Casinha do Sol Hostel offers accommodation in Villa Hipódromo.Rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a bath.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. Guests can unwind in the shared TV lounge.Mendoza is 1.9 miles from Casinha do Sol Hostel, while Potrerillos is 19.9 miles away. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel de Los Artistas
Located 0.8 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum in Mendoza, Hostel de Los Artistas features free WiFi access and private parking.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Big commun area’s and good equipped kitchen, nice breakfast.
Nice family run hostel with dito atmosphere.
- Great, family run hostel that exceeded my initial expectation! I was only passing through, but that evening I had the pleasure of sitting down to an Assado (Argentinian barbecue) with all the family, their friends and hostel guests. We stayed up until the early hours of the morning chatting, playing music and drinking pisco. It was an evening to remember and a local experience I will cherish forever. Although the accommodation is quite basic, the welcoming from the hosts far outweighed any reservations I first had. I would definitely return if I were visiting Mendoza again.
- I really enjoyed my stay here. I stayed three nights and felt totally at home. The owner and the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and the facilities are very clean and comfortable. The hostel is spacious and there is an outdoor area to relax in as well. I definitely recommend staying here.
- A really lovely hostel with nice outdoor chilling space, comfortable bed, clean everywhere. The staff were so lovely, they lent me the bus card so i didn’t have to buy one and were great in helping me when i missed my onward bus journey. They also did a great Alsado!!!!!
- Overall ok. Nice kitchen. Everything clean. Good atmosphere.
- Big commun area’s and good equipped kitchen, nice breakfast.
Break Point Hostel
The outdoor swimming pool, free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi are just some of the highlights at Break Point Hostel in Mendoza. Independencia Square is only 950 feet away and San Martin Park is a quarter mile from the hostel.The rooms are colorful and uplifting, with fun designs on the walls. They have either a shared or private bathroom, fan and heating. One dormitory has a balcony and view of the grounds. Linen and lockers are provided in each.Guests can enjoy the BBQ facilities, game room and bike rental at Break Point Hostel. There is a bar and 24-hour front desk assistance. The property features a garden and an on site tour desk, where tours can be reserved.Mendoza bus station is one mile from Break Point Hostel and Governor Francisco Gabrielli International Airport is 6 miles away. Penitentes ski resort can be reached in 2 hours by car.
Right next to the bars
Very helpful stuff
Good breakfast with fruits, pastry and coffee
- Very nice place, with great, helpful stuff. Beautiful garden with swimming pool and many places to sit and rest. Spacious room, with big balcony and garden view. It was perfect place to stay in Mendoza, I felt there like home 🙂
- Hostel located on busy street where all the fancy restaurants and bars are. Hostel was ok, we liked the garden with pool. Kitchen alright (sometimes seemed like owner use it as office).
- The hostel was in a really good area, in the middle of all the bars and restaurants, but was not noisy at night. The pool area out the back was also really nice! Even though the staff did not speak English, they still tried to help as much as possible!
- Amazing location great price and really cool hostal with helpful staff
- Right next to the bars
Hostel Suites Mendoza
Hostel Suites Mendoza is located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza, just 0.7 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Plumerillo Airport is 5 miles away.
- the staff, the location, the central market next door
- Very good location and decent price, so you pay for what you get. We walked from the bus station so very handy. We had a private room which was fine. Tidy enough and calm. However my partner didn’t think the bed was comfortable at all. Thank God the air conditioning worked well cause the room was so hot, it was a furnace without it. Shower water didn’t flow very well but at least we had a private bathroom in the room. Basically you pay for exactly what you get. Kitchen facilities are decent and the breakfast at least had some fruits
It’s centrally located, close to supermarkets, restaurants and shops.
It’s good for couple of night stay, cheap stay in another word so you can’t expect anything more than you paid for.
- The person at the desk, when I arrive, was very nice and with a good English. There was some issue with my credit card (that I still don’t understand), but he was flexible and relax in us finding a solution to it. I didn’t talk much with the person in the morning, but he seemed to be very nice as well. The wifi worked well in the common area, and it even worked (although less strongly) in my room on the same floor, most of the time I tried it.
- Helpfull staff, cleaned reguarly. outside patio to our room was a great addition!
Hostel Internacional Mendoza
Located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza, 0.9 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Hostel Internacional Mendoza features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The staff was nice what that saves the average of the hostel
- Great value. Superior to what we expected before coming. We got a private bathroom and private patio alocated yo our room. Gaston was also an amazing person working there. If you need anything go look for him.
- Had a private patio which was great, and the staff were excellent, especially gaston who went out of his way to make us feel welcome
- The staff were really very friendly and went out of their way to help us. Great service!
- The hostel lends itself well to making friends ,but beer /wine prices are slightly dear.
Jaque Mate Hostel
Jaque Mate Hostel offers accommodations in Mendoza.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pasado Cuyano Museum is 1.2 miles from Jaque Mate Hostel, and Dona Paula Winery is 2.7 miles away. El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The hostel overall is new and has everything that is needed, well located in a quiet side street next to Main Street.
- Right next to Arístides St. which is where the nightlife is. Easy to connect with important walkable sites.
- Perfect location, a block from all the fine restaurants. Staff are super friendly and have a lot of humor. Best I have ever experienced!
- Rodrigo, who works at the hostel, was a delight to chat with and made the most thoughtful recommendation for a goodbye dinner for me and a colleague. Great place to stay. I had stayed there a month before and was happy to go back. Mercedes who also works there took the time to research bus times and departures for me. Great people.
- La ubicación es buena cerca de la avenida donde hay muchos bares. A su vez, es destacable la amabilidad del personal, son super serviciales y simpáticos.
Lemon Tree Hostel
Lemon Tree Hostel offers accommodations in Vistalba. The hostel has an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Mendoza is 10 miles from Lemon Tree, and Potrerillos is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 15 miles from Lemon Tree Hostel.
- Staying at Lemon Tree was my favorite part of my 3 weeks in Argentina. Matias (the owner) is the best–super helpful and really fun to be around. And Im still amazed that he painted every inch of the place with murals; its really incredible. You won’t regret staying here. I wanted to stay longer!
The owner has put a lot of effort to make this hostel very special. Every spot in the hostel is decorated by genius artwork.
The location is great, surrounded by many vineyards. You can rent mountainbikes to visit them.
Afterwards you can buy a cold beer at the hostel and chill in the garden (with pool!) where they sometimes organize a nice bbq.
- Very good ambience, superfriendly stuff, unique decoration, comfortable and cozy
Very well run but also friendly
Funky young feel but also fine relaxed for older ones
Plenty to do but no pressure
Best place in Mendoza province
Spectacular views and atmosphere
- Feels like a new hostel, on a really big property and has a pool. Had a BBQ with the guests on Sunday afternoon (had to pay ARS150 each) which was nice. Good location if you want to go out to the disco clubs.
La Pascana offers accommodations in Mendoza.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pasado Cuyano Museum is 1.4 miles from La Pascana, and Dona Paula Winery is 2.7 miles from the property. El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Mora International Hostel
One of our best sellers in Mendoza! Mora International Hostel is located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza, just 1,300 feet from Pasado Cuyano Museum.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. El Plumerillo Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The staff was helpful, and location is very good (close to main plaza, bus station). The breakfast was ok, but very basic.
- The Hostel location is wonderful, everything’s at a stone’s throw! Beds are really comfortable and all the place is very clean. Breakfast is quite complete, croissants,cereals,jams are included, however you gotta be as early as possible, otherwise it’ll be over.
- They had all the kitchen facilities for us to cook and we loved how they had a “free” shelf with products you could use if you wanted to cook. Also they had an area to do asado if you wanted to bbq. The space is nice and open. The staff was so friendly and helped with all our questions.
- Good location, helpful staff, really nice courtyard. Room was very clean. Really nice cat!
- You get a very cozy comfortable vibe at this hostel the minute you walk in. Run by 2 friends as a family style business, who were beyond helpful and friendly to us and everyone else. Very nice outdoor area with a big grill for bbq, where everyone hangs out. This hostel was probably the only good thing about the Mendoza trip entirely.
Casa Pueblo Hostel
Located in Mendoza in the region of Mendoza Province, 0.6 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Casa Pueblo Hostel features a barbecue and terrace.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from Casa Pueblo Hostel.
- Staff were friendly and it was a nice space to meet other travellers. Kitchen was well equipped too!
- Girls at reception were fantastic and the location couldn’t be better.
- The location was good for me on that day. The staff were extra nice
- Nice staff, close to the station. Nice breakfast as well
- Very close to the bus station and the staff who work here are so lovely and genuine.
Top Hostels In Villa Marini Mendoza Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villa Marini Mendoza Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villa Marini Mendoza Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villa Marini Mendoza Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!