10 Best Hostels To Stay In Vilamarxant Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Vilamarxant Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vilamarxant Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vilamarxant Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vilamarxant Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vilamarxant Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vilamarxant Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Vilamarxant Valencia Community:
Albergue Rural Peña María
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Albergue Rural Peña María is located in Gestalgar in the region of Valencia Community, just 26 miles from Valencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Cheste is 11 miles from Albergue Rural Peña María, and Paterna is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 21 miles from Albergue Rural Peña María.
- The staff was super friendly and nice. The breakfast was good and the restaurant serves delicious local food.
- Personal amable. Fácil aparcamiento enfrente del albergue.
La comida, limpieza y el tamaño de la habitación.
El personal es agradable y nos informaron muy bien.
- Netter Gastgeber, unkompliziert, großzügige Zimmer, gutes Essen, fairer Preis
La calefacción en todas las habitaciones funcionaba perfectamente, todo muy limpio.
Jonathan fue muy amable y atento y nos explicó y recomendó rutas cercanas y lugares de interés para visitar.Gestalgar tiene un cielo espectacular para hacer astronomía.
SingularStays Botanico 29 Rooms
Located in the Extramurs neighborhood in Valencia, 16 miles from Cheste, SingularStays Botanico 29 Rooms features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.There is ticket service at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Cullera is 22 miles from SingularStays Botanico 29 Rooms, and Paterna is 3.6 miles away. Valencia Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Super bed and pillow – and perfect location for me (close to my family in next street).
- Conveniently located within a short walking distance from El Carme yet far enough from it so as to stay away from the fuzz.
- At first sight a nice studio with patio. Location is good
Flat was clean and adequate, although the Cooking/Washing up facilities were a bit basic.
And it was close to the City Centre.
Big and comfortable bed.
Our apartment was equipped in everything we needed like hairdryer, kettle and fridge.
Our host was very kind and we could check in earlier.
Central Station Valencia Hostel
Central Station Valencia Hostel is located in the Extramurs neighborhood in Valencia, just 16 miles from Cheste.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cullera is 22 miles from Central Station Valencia Hostel, and Paterna is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from Central Station Valencia Hostel.
- Fabulous hostel, manager was very kind and helpful, good English. Our room was very cute with big windows and bad. Good location.
- The bed was super comfortable, the place was really clean and I liked the facilities. It is a very nice hostel. Even though we arrived reeeally late (at 1 am), the owner came and we could make the check-in.
- The service was great! Location amazing! And the man that works in reception, Juan! was incredible, giving me tips of the best places to visit, eat etc. Definitely coming back! Thanks!
- 2 mins to the city centre and night life. It was also right next to the train station which was brilliant for the motogp
- Prime location next to the train station, extremly helpful staff, generally clean, neat and good value for money.
Quart Youth Hostel
One of our best sellers in Valencia! Quart Youth Hostel is located in Valencia, 16 miles from Cheste and 22 miles from Cullera.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Paterna is 3.8 miles from Quart Youth Hostel, and Sagunto is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 5 miles from Quart Youth Hostel.
- Everyone was super helpful, especially Stefan. The manager went the extra mile to sort out some issues, great customer service!! Many thanks.
- Nice and clean. Large bathrooms with nice showers. Lockers for things. Also common room with nice kitchen.
- The room is like a hotel! There’s a curtain so you have enough privacy. The drawer is really big to store your luggage.
- Great hostel, friendly staff and close to most sights and attractions. Very cosy and comfy bedding with private curtain, kitchen is fantastic and bathrooms are great too.
- The staff are very Nice and polite, the beds with curtains makes it Very private, the shower os big and the safe hás lots of Space. Relly liked It, i Will book there when i return to valência for sure
The River Hostel
One of our best sellers in Valencia! Centrally located next to Turia Gardens, The River Hostel is 5 minutes’ walk from Valencia Cathedral and Alameda Metro Station, which has direct airport trains. There is 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi, free parking nearby and free luggage room.Accommodation is in dormitories or private rooms, all with shared bathroom facilities which are separate for males and females. All have air conditioning and heating, while most of them have balcony. Sheets are provided free of charge. Towels can be provided upon payment of a deposit.There are vending machines for drinks and guests can have breakfast in the onsite café. The hostel also has a games room and lounge and guests can make use of the shared kitchen for free.You can hire a bicycle directly at reception. Transfers to the airport, train or bus stations are available for an extra charge.
- staff’s service is very good and warm, breakfast is good!
- The River Hostel has been great, the rooms were spacious and clean, the lobby is great if you want to meet other travellers. What I liked is that most people visiting were a bit older and quite a lot of solo travellers. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.
- Breakfast was good, lot of things to choose from. Location is good, right next to Turia Gardens and the old city, overall a decent hostel for a great price.
- The Location of the Hostel is wonderfull, 5 min walk to the center of the city, 5 min to the nearest Metrostation and there’s a great park just accross the street. The staff is friendly, they offer a free tour around the city and some other usefull info. The rooms are neat, and although it’s a huge place with a lot of people all the time, it’s never so crowded that you have to wait a lot of time for anything. A decent offer from a breakfast buffet is just enough to start your day.
- Awesome hostel – everything was great. Perfect location near the city park in Valencia, great dorms, spacious and clean.
Home Youth Hostel by Feetup Hostels
Home Youth Hostel by Feetup Hostels is located in the Ciutat Vella neighborhood in Valencia, just 16 miles from Cheste.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Cullera is 22 miles from Home Youth Hostel by Feetup Hostels, and Paterna is 4 miles away. Valencia Airport is 5 miles from the property.
It was perfect for what it was, the breakfast included, which while not the best, more like airplane food, but my point is, you can roll out of bed into 100’s of amazing cafes and have an amazing breakfast and coffee in the sun for 3€ or 4€.
The hostel lends itself to having a sociable dinner, getting to know people and heading out for a beer and explore. For this, it’s beyond excellent.
Greg does a ‘must do’ city tour which sets you up for what to see with the time you have. Really interesting.
- The Hostel is located perfectly, is quiet and clean. They offer various activities (such as guided tours) and offer free dinner.
- The staff is very welcoming and prepared to answer all your answer. Very good experience especially because it is very close to everything and you are able to reach most of the places. Besides, there’s always something going on organized by the hostel, from the street art tour to the sangria night and many of these activities are free as well. If you’re looking for somewhere to eat good food at dinner and meet amazing people this is the hostel for you!!
- Great place for your stay in Valencia. Excellent location. I appreciated the size of the hostel and that the staff was very helpful. It felt like visiting a friend rather than sleeping at a hostel. Recommended!
- Very friendly staff, with great recommendations around Valencia. Cozy beds, clean bathrooms. No complaints!
- It was perfect for what it was, the breakfast included, which while not the best, more like airplane food, but my point is, you can roll out of bed into 100’s of amazing cafes and have an amazing breakfast and coffee in the sun for 3€ or 4€.
Center Valencia Youth Hostel
Center Valencia Youth Hostel offers free WiFi, air conditioning, a 24-hour reception and a communal kitchen. It is situated in Valencia’s historic centre, next to the Plaza de la Virgen.The property offers bright and modern rooms and dormitories. Rooms feature a private bathroom and dorms have a bathroom within the dormitory, which is shared with the other guests in the room. Breakfast consisting of coffee, juice, tea, milk, cereals and toast with jam is available.The building is non-smoking and has an elevator and a terrace. A tour desk, bicycle rental and a safe are available at Center Valencia’s reception. There is also a free internet point.Center Valencia Youth Hostel is only metres from the Torres de Serranos, Valencia’s Old City Gates. The Turia Gardens are within 350 feet.
- Staff was great. Helpful, talkative and kind. Close to everything. Many activities to take part in.
+ Good locations in the old town and close to many attractions, but a 30min walk from the train station.
+ Free breakfast in the morning.
+ Individual toilet and bathroom in each room.
+ Convenient locker and electricity socket for each person.
+ The walking tour connected with the hostel was very fun, the tour guide was extremely passionate and knowledgable.
+ Cheap and good value.
- There was 24 hour check in, beds were comfortable. Great location.
- Close to town, very cheap and comfortable. Really nice staff. Would recommend!
- The hostel is in a good location in the old town. Good value for money.
Innsa Hostel is located in Valencia, 16 miles from Cheste and 23 miles from Cullera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a tour desk at the property.Paterna is 3.8 miles from Innsa Hostel, and Sagunto is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Beautiful old building, clean, great location, lovely owners, comfy bed. I loved the little balcony in my room
- It’s perfectly located in the old centre, a charming building with friendly owners. The room was big and had good facilities.
- Wifi was good. Staff very helpful. Building with old charm.
- The owners were very friendly, the bed really comfy I loved the building ! it is old, (1701 I think) and cannot be renovated to its original state, and the doors creak , but the food and wine lovely
- Very convenient location, not far from most historical buildings also bus stations nearby allows exploring the rest of the attractions.
Red Nest Hostel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Red Nest Hostel is located in Valencia in the region of Valencia Community, just 17 miles from Cheste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Cullera is 22 miles from Red Nest Hostel, and Paterna is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from Red Nest Hostel.
- Good location, fair price, friendly staff and very clean.
Perfect Location – Walking distance to all the main sights. Great Restaurants and bars around. Staff was really nice and helped us a lot.
Rooftop was nice to relax a bit
- Was a great location, almost everything is easy to walk to 🙂
- Nice staff, good private bathroom (the girls shared bathroom wasn’t pleasant though!) Comfy bed and good, cheap bar. Perfect location for exploring Valencia.
- Staying in RedNest was fun.Situated in city center,close to cultural places.Many restaurants and shops right next to hostel.Personal was friendly.I would definitely recommend this hotel.
UP Hostel Valencia
One of our best sellers in Valencia! UP Hostel Valencia is located in Valencia, within the North Train Station, and next to Valencia Bullring and city hall. It is located 0.7 miles from Barrio del Carmen and a 20-minute walk from Turia Gardens.This property offers beds in dormitories with bunk beds for 16 people, including private lockers and access to shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen are provided.Breakfast includes croissants, toast, butter and jam, cereals as well as coffee, tea and juice.You can find several restaurants, bars, and shops within a 5-minute walk of UP Hostel Valencia. Oceanografic is 30 minutes away by bus, while Bioparc Valencia is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 5.6 miles from UP Hostel Valencia.
- The Hostel is well located and pretty cheap which is why I chose it. It is a formal train station hall so the “living room” is huge and really pretty. The breakfast is cheap (3€) and pretty ok.
- Nice place, good location, great idea with the curtains for each bed.
- The central location is amazing with friendly staff, very comfortable with good beds and clean and fresh.
Really good bathrooms, even though they are shared, very clean, there is hot water in showers from the very beginning, really comfortable beds
Location is rather good
- Convenient if you’re leaving or coming to valencia by train. Well located to the old city. Friendly staff, the Romanian girl that works in reception was really cute and friendly.
Top Hostels In Vilamarxant Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vilamarxant Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vilamarxant Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vilamarxant Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!