10 Best Hostels To Stay In Viérnoles Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Viérnoles Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Viérnoles Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viérnoles Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viérnoles Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Viérnoles Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Viérnoles Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Viérnoles Cantabria:
La Ermita 1826
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La Ermita 1826 is located in Rudaguera. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Santander is 18 miles from La Ermita 1826, and Llanes is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Solar de Hidalgos
This renovated, 16th-century palace is set in a pedestrianised area of Santillana del Mar’s historic town centre. It lies just a few feet from Plaza Mayor and La Colegiata Románica.Many of the palace’s ancient features have been carefully preserved, giving the Solar de Hidalgos an authentic, historic charm. Here you will find numerous antique sculptures and artwork, suits of armour, dark stone flooring and exposed wood beams. These ancient features are now blended with modern facilities.The hostel is located beside the Benemejiis Palace, which now acts as the Caja Cantabria exhibition centre. This small town is filled with impressive historic buildings, and outside it you will find some of Spain’s best green landscape.
- couldn’t have a friendlier welcome by staff!!! Perfect location and in my case wonderful warm-hearted start for my Camino.
- The old style of the hostel was really lovely and added to the charm of it, and the guy at reception were very welcoming.
- Spacious, comfy room in a medievil setting full of character.
- Incredible location, marvelous smiling staff, we had a very spacious attic room. The place is just great!
- An amazing find. Fantastic location and a building frozen in time with appropriate antique decor. Also excellent value as many of these heritage buildings in Spain have become paradors at much higher rates. Friendly and helpful service. We enjoyed the experience immensely.
Albergue El Convento
Located in a former nun convent, Albergue El Convento offers accommodation in Santillana del Mar city centre.Featuring a simple-vintage décor, this hostel offers dormitory rooms for maximum 4 people as well as private rooms, the former nun cells. They feature a garden view and give access to a shared bathroom.There is a dining area where the continental buffet is served every morning, as well as a communal lounge area with a library, and board games.The property boasts a spacious garden with barbecue facilities and guests have access to the communal terrace.Other facilities include a bio store with local products and souvenirs.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found within walking distance. Santander Airport is 14.9 miles away.
1. It is a historical building, so I guess it is cool to stay there.
2. The staff was very polite.
- Lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful, the place is beautiful with lots if spaces to relax. The little village is incredible. Shared bathroom was decent sized and individual showers are a plus. They accepted our small dog at no extra cost.
- Very clean, friendly staff, great breakfast, nice common areas.
reception is kind (but could be better if told the customer every rule earlier )
- Spotlessly clean, and a wonderfully spiritual atmosphere.
- 1. It is a historical building, so I guess it is cool to stay there.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Hostería Fimar is located in Ubiarco, just 15 miles from Santander.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 2.1 miles from Hostería Fimar, and Suances is 2.9 miles away. Santander Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Extremely friendly staff at the reception. Nice breakfast.
- We booked this accommodation on the day we stayed as our ferry had been cancelled (thank you Brittany Ferries!). We arrived on Sunday afternoon, just in time for lunch and loved the delightful, friendly owners, who didn’t speak a word of English and the food was outstanding, both for breakfast and lunch. We’ve never seen so much food offered for breakfast and their menu del dia was just fabulous for 17 euros. The night’s accommodation, including breakfast was so reasonable through Booking.com.
- Breakfasts were the best I’ve ever seen. The staff was extremely friendly like the friends were caring us. The location is between the green hills with a sea view line from the room window.
- Todos! The reception was great, awesome food, location and value for price
- It is a stone’s throw from the sea.. And a gorgeous view!! The restaurant serves lovely spanish food. The host is a very friendly lady, but speaks only spanish! She even packed us a small breakfast the previous evening since we had to leave very early in the morning.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Amarantos is located in Suances, 12 miles from Santander and 4.2 miles from Santillana del Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Isla is 24 miles from Hostal Amarantos, and Somo is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- There is a busy bar/restaurant where you must go to check in etc and everyone we dealt with was incredibly nice and helpful. Our room was cozy and warm. Bathroom was big and we slept very comfortably. It was very quiet despite being full of people. We ate delicious burgers for dinner from the restaurant and had a yummy breakfast as well. They accepted our small dog at no extra cost. Wonderful experience all around, would happily return and recommend. Location is very central, was easy to find street parking despite a busy holiday weekend.
- Very convenient for start of Vuelta a Espana in Suances
- La limpieza, ubicación y la amabilidad de la chica que nos trato super bien. La tortilla del desayuno muy rica.
- La tortilla de patata y el zumo de naranja del desayuno estaban riquísimos. La chica que nos atendió a nuestra llegada fue un encanto. El agua de la ducha sale con mucha potencia, lo que se agradece cuando quieres aclarar una melena larga.
La atención y trato del personal del hostal fueron excelentes. El hostal está muy bien situado, en pleno centro de Suances.
Las habitaciones eran correctas y la relación calidad precio excelente.
El desayuno, por 2 € muy bueno y completo.
Albergue El Pino
Albergue El Pino is located in Cóbreces, 20 miles from Santander and 28 miles from Llanes.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Potes is 26 miles from Albergue El Pino, and Santillana del Mar is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from the property.
The hostel was spotlessly clean.
A good breakfast was included in the price.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
Our room was spacious and the beds were comfortable.
The hostel is in a quiet rural location with sea views.
The local beach is pretty good and only 1 mile from the hostel.
The restaurant in Cobreces does a good Menu del Dia for only 9.20 euros.
Towels were provided.
There was no TV.
- Extremely friendly helpful staff – they booked a taxi to transfer our luggage and contacted previous accommodation to locate some lost clothing .Wonderful view from the property and only short walk to excellent restaurant . Fantastic location for camino . Really clean and comfortable -excellent value for money !
- Super nice albuerge along the Camino. Everything is new and very clean. Nice little garden. Good breakfast. Short walk into the village for dinner at the bar. Highly recomended.
- The host was great and helped everyone out as much as she could. Evrything you could need for an Albergue.
- I loved everything in their,especially Asuzena. She make sure all the guest has a good place to stay.
- The hostel was spotlessly clean.
Located in Boó de Piélagos, 7 miles from Santander, Albergue Piedad features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a shared bathroom.Santillana del Mar is 9 miles from Albergue Piedad, and Suances is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from Albergue Piedad.
No reviews yet.
Posada Corral Mayor
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada Corral Mayor offers accommodations in La Serna.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 23 miles from Posada Corral Mayor, and Potes is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- great staff fabulous building very traditional great breakfast and we requested extra pillows , whilst we were there lots of snow and roads closed , staff updated us on constantly changing condition
- This is a lovely pension. The building is very traditional with lots of dark wood everywhere. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We had a very reasonably priced and good evening meal provided, which was just as well as we were on bicycles and there wasn’t anywhere else open for miles. The lady owner was very friendly and helpful and made us feel most welcome.
- Very warm welcome, the owner went out of her way to make arrival and stay very smooth. House is a lovely refurbishment of an old building and more atmospheric than the photos suggest. Good,filling breakfast to start the day.
- Lovely understanding staff, room was lovely , very quiet place to stay
- Very authentic recostruction of the old building. Very comfortable and peaceful. Breakfast was excellent.
Black Shark Surfhouse
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Black Shark Surfhouse offers accommodations in Cóbreces.All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Santander is 21 miles from Black Shark Surfhouse, and Llanes is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 20 miles from the property.
The staff was amazing!
Very helpful, kind and professional!
Surf house was very clean and in a great location. Alex and Cachi very helpful and friendly hosts!
- Frühstück war ausreichend. Perfekte Lage. Mega freundlicher Host. Immer wieder gern.
- Tolle Lage, freundlicher Inhaber, preisgünstig, gutes Frühstück, alles bestens !
- Todo el espacio común y la atención de Francisco y Alex.
- The staff was amazing!
Located in Totero, 12 miles from Santander, Los Nuberos features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for hiking. Santillana del Mar is 15 miles from Los Nuberos, and Suances is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Viérnoles Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Viérnoles Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Viérnoles Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Viérnoles Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!