10 Best Hostels To Stay In Vicos Ancash – Top Hotel Reviews
Vicos Ancash is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vicos Ancash. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vicos Ancash. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vicos Ancash. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vicos Ancash right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vicos Ancash with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Vicos Ancash:
Located in Carhuaz in the region of Ancash, 20 miles from Huaraz, Albergue Urpichallay features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Hof Hostel
The Hof Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Huaraz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 14 miles from The Hof Hostel.
- Right on the doorstep to the mountains, you couldn’t ask for a better location to enjoy some hiking in the Andes. Real simple back-to-basic living, a great break from the hustle of the cities!
- The bed was very comfy with a great duvet although we booked a tent at a much cheaper price. See negative section for more. Staff was friendly and tried to be helpful best they could. Great location for laguna churup. The food ended up delicious but again see negatives. Just a bit stressful at arrival not sure anything would work out.
- The Hof Hostel has an amazing location at the bottom of the mountains. You have a great view of the mountains and absolute quiet. You can eat lunch and dinner at the Hostel which is delicious vegetarian food and breakfast is included in the room. The people there are very friendly. There is now Wifi but you absolutely do not need it.
- I loved management at the Hof – Ian was super accomodating when we arrived. The room itself was unique and super insulated, it was always quite warm when it was extremely cold outside. The food at the Hof was delicious!!! I was quite sad when we left because I LOVED their cinnamon porridge.
- Awesome location in the mountains outside Huaraz. It’s peaceful and quiet and you can hike right from the hostel or just spend hours wandering around the large boulders and nearby fields. It’s very rustic but I liked that about the property.
La Casita de mi Abuela
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Casita de mi Abuela offers accommodations in Mancos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Huaraz.Featuring free WiFi, Akilpo offers accommodations in Huaraz.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 13 miles from Akilpo.
- No issues. Helpful staff give in depth details on all tours/self hikes in the area
- Akilpo is located on a very busy avenue with tons of street salespeople, pedestrian and vehicles traffic. Although at first we perceived it as a negative, it quickly turned into a positive as it was very easy to walk everywhere a tourist would want to go (including a great laundry service called”Liz” locates a few blocks from the hostel). The stuff was very courteous and were kind enough to give us a bigger room at the agreed upon price to accommodate our request to have a room not facing the busy street. This is clearly a hostel geared towards a much younger clientele (we’re in our 50’s) but we felt very comfortable. It was clean, well organized and safe. They have common areas (including a kitchen) as well as tours services. We didn’t get to use any of them for lack of time.
- One of the best hostels I’ve ever stayed in. Really helpful staff whatever time you arrive and always willing to help you plan your trip in Huaraz. Great guides on guided walks. Comfy beds and good common space
- Really helpful staff that help you organise tour treks. Hot showers after a long day of trekking. Room cleaned everyday.
- I traveled with my partner and enjoyed our stay here at the property. The staff was friendly and understanding if you needed anything. They have planned trips that you can book there at the property for outdoor activities in the area. Overall the location was in the city center and pretty much closer to food, bar, restaurants and even markets if you wanted to walk around and visit. The wifi was a bit slow but the hot shower baths were worth it. I would recommend this place!
Albergue Casarotto offers accommodations in Marcará. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, room service and a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 1.9 miles from Albergue Casarotto.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gran Chavin offers accommodations in Huaraz.All rooms have a TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Vacahouse 2 Eco-Hostel
One of our best sellers in Huaraz! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Vacahouse 2 Eco-Hostel is located in Huaraz.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport is 13 miles away.
Fantastic staff, super friendly and helpful. I was sick for part of the time I was there and they were regularly checking in to make sure I was okay.
Loved the courtyard area with hammocks and plenty of seating, great atmosphere.
- The staff were excellent. Very helpful. The coffee in the morning was good and I am very picky with coffee.
- Helpful staff. Nice location and comfortable beds.
Hot showers in the private rooms
- The breakfast was good and the staff always friendly and helpful. They organised us the tour to the Laguna 69, it was a great experience. The privat room was comfortable and they cleand it every day. The wifi worked perfect.
- Fantastic staff, super friendly and helpful. I was sick for part of the time I was there and they were regularly checking in to make sure I was okay.
El Jacal Backpacker
El Jacal Backpacker offers accommodations in Huaraz. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and comfterble, the staff were super nice and helpful. They gave us a room to rest in when we got there at 06:00 am!! The breakfast is very good as well.
- Very nice hostel, friendly staff, nice room. All superb
- Staff always friendly. Room refreshed every day not that we needed clean towels every day. Didnt mind the few mins walk for their other property for breakfast. Decent food but the view at breakfast wow! Stunning mountain outlook. Also appreciated the well equipped kitchen at El Jacal backpackers. Restaurants within 5-10 min walk.
- Clean, nice hostel. There is a kitchen. Well located, although Huaraz is small anyway. Nice towels offered. Hot shower.
- Everygthing is nice. Owner and staff is super kind. Kitchen is good. Hot shower is possible all the time. Room and every place is so clean.
La Casa de Zarela
One of our top picks in Huaraz.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, La Casa de Zarela offers accommodations in Huaraz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 14 miles from La Casa de Zarela.
Very nice! The room is nice, especially the blanket is quilt, not carpet! That’s very comfortable! Shower was very nice after your day-hiking! Malhiero help me to arrange every day-tour. Staffers are very kind and helpful!
If you are Asian, I especially recommend the restaurant in this hotel. They provide curry food and Thai food! I love their sopa verdura and curry tofu with rice!:)
- Zarela’s service, food, the hot water, the beds, everything was amazing. Climbers will feel especially at home! It was probably the best place we stayed all month.
- Zarela is a wonderful hostess and the hostel is very safe and peaceful. I was here at the end of the busy season so I imagine that it is much busier and noisier in the middle of the high season.
- Zarela was a fantastic host. Best breakfast we have had in Peru
- The owner, Zarela, was extremely nice and helpful. She clearly has experience dealing with international travelers. She gave us lots of good suggestions on getting around town and also let us store our bags and shower in a spare room on the last day when we did a long hike and were leaving later that night. (Rather than make us check out or pay for an extra night) The breakfast was very tasty! They have a simple menu but do it well. The rest of the staff do not speak English, but are very helpful nonetheless and do their best to work with you if Zarela is not around.
- Very nice! The room is nice, especially the blanket is quilt, not carpet! That’s very comfortable! Shower was very nice after your day-hiking! Malhiero help me to arrange every day-tour. Staffers are very kind and helpful!
Monkey Wasi Hospedaje
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Monkey Wasi Hospedaje offers accommodations in Huaraz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Vicos Ancash Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vicos Ancash to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vicos Ancash but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vicos Ancash. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!