10 Best Hostels To Stay In Venta del Fraile Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Venta del Fraile Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Venta del Fraile Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Venta del Fraile Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Venta del Fraile Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Venta del Fraile Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Venta del Fraile Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Venta Del Fraile Andalucía:
Albergue El Aguadero
Albergue El Aguadero is located in Padul, just 11 miles from Granada.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Sierra Nevada is 12 miles from Albergue El Aguadero, and Nerja is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 16 miles from Albergue El Aguadero.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Restaurante Luciano
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostal Restaurante Luciano is located in Ventas de Huelma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Granada is 14 miles from Hostal Restaurante Luciano, and Sierra Nevada is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 9 miles from Hostal Restaurante Luciano.
No reviews yet.
Lemon Rock Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Lemon Rock Hostel offers accommodations in Granada, just 13 miles from Sierra Nevada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Lemon Rock Hostel, and Motril is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 9 miles from Lemon Rock Hostel.
- The bed was really comfortable. Had a great sleep!
I love the bar , the dorms and the live music .
Thank you for the receptionists who I admit are professional and meet my expectations.
See u soon big family.
- Cute and trendy looking hostel, very well located for walking around Granada! The front desk staff were EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. The bar and restaurant downstairs were nice, and one night while I was there I caught some live music which I really enjoyed. They let you rent a lock for a deposit (eg, free as long as you don’t lose the key).
- Great hostel, excellent location, friendly staff and the best part: IS HAS ONE OF THE BEST BARS IN TOWN!
- This was the second hostel we stayed at in Granada. And we highly recommend Lemon Rock! Large rooms, comfortable beds, very clean, friendly helpful staff. Great location. The bar at the hostel is a gathering place, lots of good people and energy.
Hostel Casa Mercader de Sedas
Located in Granada in the region of Andalusia, 12 miles from Sierra Nevada, Al-Andalus Hostel features a terrace and views of the city. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Almuñécar is 31 miles from Al-Andalus Hostel, and Lanjarón is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Out standing customer services and very clean. Breakfast for 3€ where the staff cooks it for you.
- The place was clean and nice. The staff was friendly but a little bit chaotic.
- The position it was perfect and the hostel was clean. Also the price was cheap
- Location is great, right in the city center and very close to the cathedral
- – the only advantages were location and the fact that it was clean
Granada Inn Backpackers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Granada Inn Backpackers offers accommodations in Granada, just 12 miles from Sierra Nevada.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Almuñécar is 31 miles from Granada Inn Backpackers, and Lanjarón is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- One of best hostels of the 40 I have stayed in worldwide. Super clean
- The hostel seems to be very new so everything looks modern, clean and working properly. The staff is nice, location is good enough although not in the old city but close to. There are parties in the evening to socialize with people.
- It’s really a great Hostel. In the center and with a nice spot inside for have a conversation with other people or for reading. It’s clean and the people are great.
- Nice patio and kitchen, perfect location for getting to know new people. Tea and breakfast is for free and great. Nice, young staff who offer for examle Free Tours in Granada and a dinner every day. Really recommend a stay there!
- Private Room w bathroom is very big with very modern kitchen and a great bathroom. Also very tall ceilings as in attic
Oh! My Hostel
Oh! My Hostel is located in the Granada City Center neighborhood in Granada, just 12 miles from Sierra Nevada.Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Almuñécar is 31 miles from Oh! My Hostel, and Lanjarón is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Oh! My Hostel.
- The ladies who work there are very nice; the rooms are very clean; the location is fantastic.
- The staff was really friendly and great and the room was not bad at all for the price and location.
- Location was good. Staff friendly. Continental breakfast included. Clean hostel.
- Matye the owner is wonderful, she’s very friendly, speaks English well, gave a map with good indications and always greeted me when I saw her (her colleague was nice also). Tidy kitchen. Varietal breakfast. Very comfortable beds, own lamps and fans for top bunks. Great location, quiet yet old town accessible within 10 mins walk.
- I found staying here is relaxing because it is in the downtown or walking distance to the attractions. I did not have to do a rush to Alhambra and I could come back anytime. To entrance, you need to use the key code, which is really safe and stressless because I don’t feel like carrying the key around. There is also shopping mall nearby. The bed is comfy and soft. There are lockers inside the room.
Hostel Vita is located in the Granada City Center neighborhood in Granada, just 12 miles from Sierra Nevada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a bidet.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Almuñécar is 31 miles from Hostel Vita, and Lanjarón is 19 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 10 miles away.
- I had a private double room with a shared bathroom. I think , from previous reviewers- what you feel about the property depends on what kind of room you have. I only shared the bathroom with the room next door, and only twice did I come across anyone else using it. The room was really pretty and stylish, 3 hangers were provided, but I could have done with more storage-perhaps a small set of drawers or shelves. The room was a nice size -not huge, but fine by me, with a very comfy bed with a down duvet and lots of pillows! quite luxurious for a hostel! The room overlooked the cafe /courtyard, and it was always an ambient temperature, but there was a heater/air con unit. I would recommend it. the loaction was 5 minutes fromt he catheral and at the bottom of the hill up to the Alhambra..
- The location is great & the decoration of the hostel is quite funky.
- +Beautiful lounge, friendly staff,very clean facilities, great location, nice drinks at the bar, three people room.
- hostel vita was great, excellent location, helpful information about granada, great room and atmosphere
- It is in a great location and the staff are helpful and friendly.
Granada Old Town Hostel
One of our best sellers in Granada! Granada Old Town Hostel is located in Granada, just 12 miles from Sierra Nevada.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Almuñécar is 31 miles from Granada Old Town Hostel, and Lanjarón is 19 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 10 miles away.
- Location was very central, it was clean, breakfast was good and kitchen was open for guests’ use 7/24
- Very good host and facilities. The whole hostel marvelously decorated, indeed. Thank you for all.
- Great location. Nice staff. Luggage storage. Clean and breakfast included (just some toast, cereal, milk and juice, coffee)
- The dorm was clean and spacious, bathroom was big too. Good location. Ok breakfast. Front desk lady was very nice and helpful.
- The room was super cozy with all the single beds. Bright and clean bathroom and with automatic air freshener. Decent breakfast in the beautiful moorish kitchen. Great location.
Albergue Inturjoven Granada
Albergue Inturjoven Granada is located next to Camino de Ronda Avenue in Granada, 650 feet from the train station. It offers simple, air conditioned rooms and a 24-hour front desk.A buffet breakfast is served every day in the hostel’s bright breakfast room. It has vending machines, and there is a variety of restaurants and bars on Camino de Ronda Avenue.The staff at the hostel’s 24-hour front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Granada and the surrounding area. There are also packed lunches available upon request.A regular bus service to Granada leaves from just outside the hostel. In this beautiful city you can find the Alhambra Palace as well as the medieval Moorish Quarter of Albaycín.
- Esther on reception was v friendly and I was allowed to leave my van parked til the following afternoon – v. handy!
basic place but you get what you pay for. good value for money really.
location is a little far from the centre but walkable (30mins or so).
- Very secure on site parking. Easy walk to city centre. Very efficient staff kept everything clean
- Free privat parking!!! Was amazing featire. Breakfast was without the meat, but still quiet good. It is quiet place from outside. Just a walls is very thin and very not sound proof, so it we was lucly that we did not had loud neigbours.
- Free parking, reasonable buffet breakfast and staff
Barbieri Granada Hostel
Located in Granada, 13 miles from Sierra Nevada, Barbieri Granada Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Barbieri Granada Hostel, and Motril is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Barbieri Granada Hostel.
- The staff were cordial, welcoming and helpful. Bed was comfortable and made every day. Breakfast was good.
Highly recommend! The staff really nice and helpful! They gave me very useful tips and thanks them I reached one of the most important place in the city. Thank you! 🙂
The rooms are cozy and beds comfortable, breakfast- enough to start a day.
- On arrival I was given a great recomendation for a fantastic tapas bar which really made the trip and saved me lots of money.
- The central location was perfect and whilst pretty basic it is good value for money
- Location is good, staff remember me call my name, he explained granada tourmap and nice breakfast
Top Hostels In Venta Del Fraile Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Venta del Fraile Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Venta del Fraile Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Venta del Fraile Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!