10 Best Hostels To Stay In Venecia Masaya Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Venecia Masaya Region is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Venecia Masaya Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Venecia Masaya Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Venecia Masaya Region. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Venecia Masaya Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Venecia Masaya Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Venecia Masaya Region:
Hostal Los Pueblos
Located in Masaya in the region of Masaya Region, 13 miles from Granada, Hostal Los Pueblos features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Managua is 18 miles from Hostal Los Pueblos, and Montelimar is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Beautiful grounds with lots of places to relax. Pool and pool table look fun although we weren’t able to use them because of construction. Room is good size. Overall the grounds/common areas are far above average. Woman who checks you in is very friendly and helpful. Huge outdoor kitchen is really convienient and very well stocked.
Muy amable las personas lo q atienden y gran calidad de ir
De la mano con la naturaleza
- Accueil des propriétaires, ils nous ont beaucoup aidé et ont été très aimables.
- La gentillesse de la propriétaire. La situation tout près des sites touristiques intéressants.
- Ein spezieller Platz, für alle, die das Besondere mögen. Ruhig, das Umfeld ein ursprünglicher Ort, ohne üblichen Tourismus, viel zu entdecken- und die Pueblos Blancos unkompliziert mit Bus zu erreichen
Hostal San Antonio
Hostal San Antonio offers accommodations in Masaya.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Granada is 9 miles from Hostal San Antonio, and Managua is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 14 miles from Hostal San Antonio.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa San Miguel
One of our best sellers in Masaya! Hostal Casa San Miguel offers accommodations in Masaya.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 10 miles from Hostal Casa San Miguel, and Managua is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 13 miles from Hostal Casa San Miguel.
- Ok for the price. Nothing special but ok for one night.
- Good for a group to stay before flying home from Managua airport.
- Rooms are away from road, communal places to sit, walking distance to the markets, shuttle service, nice enough staff.
- Great location, friendly staff. Free pancake and banana breakfast. Also use of kitchen and fridge. Very clean. Work In walking distance of centre.
- One of the places we preferred in Nicaragua, and a good value for money. Comfortable room, pleasant atmosphere, far from the road noise, friendly staff, availability of the kitchen (which could be better equipped though, but just like in most other places). The location is convenient between the two markets.
Hostal Villa de San Fernando
Hostal Villa de San Fernando is located in Masaya, just 10 miles from Granada. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Managua is 16 miles from Hostal Villa de San Fernando, and Montelimar is 31 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 12 miles away.
- Clean room and beds very comfortable!! The owner is really nice and the location is very close to the center!
- Our host was very friendly and helpful during our very short stay. The bedroom was lovely and big, with a locking wardrobe, bedside cabinets and lights, plus a small desk. For us, the location was very convenient as we had no need to go into central Masaya. Hostal San Fernandes is excellent value for money.
- Amazing host, great parking and free wifi for a very reasonable price
- The owner of the hostel was really friendly. We could use her garden. She was able to speak English and organised a good trip for us to the vulcano of masaya. The house was nice. It was easy to go an leave the hostel because of the public bus station just 200 m away next to the gas station.
- The staff were amazing and super friendly! The lady running this place is the best!
One of our top picks in Masaya – and a guest favorite.
Located in Masaya in the region of Masaya Region, 7 miles from Granada, Paradiso Hostel features a terrace and water sports facilities. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Managua is 21 miles from Paradiso Hostel, and El Rosario is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- i liked the location which was the best ever, the whole complex was hugh. i couldnt believe they sold it as and hostel as it was more of a resort type, but with dorm rooms. If you need to relax and take a break you should not miss out staying here.
- A nice clean hostel at the shore of the Laguna. Nice open air restaurant. Very pretty grounds. E-mail correspondence prior to arrival was very helpful (thank you, Harold!).
- Okay, so the main thing about this hostel is the location: at the very beautiful and quiet laguna. The hostel and its grounds also look great: the whole atmosphere makes you think you’re on a tropical island. It seems this hostel has the best access to the laguna because it has a small beach. The volunteers organise a welcome drink your first night and this is fun and a good opportunity to meet all the other guests. They also organise party’s, dj’s and there is always a (board) game you can join. The food is really good, from breakfast to desert. You can take out a free kayak around the laguna, which is really nice (go in the morning, the water is more quiet then). I also did a hike up the crater, which was very nice as well, very friendly guide, although almost no English!
- Great location on the water with swimming and kayaks. A fun, hostel atmosphere in a beautiful location and good food. Basic sleeping accommodations which is all you need. Helpful staff.
- Cool lay out, lively setting but everything shuts down in time to relax. Food is fair priced and really good.
One of our best sellers in Granada! Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, GM Granada offers accommodations in Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Managua is 26 miles from GM Granada, and El Rosario is 21 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- was a great little place. pool, kitchen.well run..10/10
- Staff is super friendly. Pool is definitely an asset. The kitchen is really clean. Bathrooms are clean too.
- The friendly and hardworking staff. The young manager was very helpful and made a couple og phonecalls for us and she speaks good English. The hostel was newly painted and very, very clean . Very nice pool area.
- Really nice hostel, with a beautiful pool. The customer service was a little hit and miss. Often there was no one at reception. We booked a shuttle which arrived early and staff allowed it to leave without us! To their credit they sorted the problem and got the van to return and pick us up. They provide some well priced hassle free tours. Would stay there again.
The turtle pond
Helpful reception lady
Hostel De Boca en Boca
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel De Boca en Boca offers accommodations in Granada, just 26 miles from Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. El Rosario is 21 miles from Hostel De Boca en Boca, and San Marcos is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The hostel has such a homely feel that makes you want to stay longer than planned.
The staff are very friendly and always welcome you with a smile, which makes a huge difference. Thank you Lucy, Yancy, Darwin, Hancel, Luis and Raman!
The premises are very nicely decorated and the garden and terrace are wonderful spots to relax.
The kitchen is cleaned regularly and well equipped.
They offer a very interesting free guided tour of the city and a lot of fun activities in the evening.
- Lovely place and quiet at night while still close to the main square. Super to chill!
- The staff was very helpful and speaks a decent amount of English which was helpful for me. $15 direct bus ride from Granada to San Juan Del Sur picked up at the hostel. The atmosphere was comfortable and relaxed but close to the hustle if you needed anything and after getting oriented to the city I felt safe making the walk alone.
- Location was great. Loved all the hammocks and outdoor seating as well as the happy hour. Very clean and comfortable. I recommend booking a massage!
- Perfect place to stay in Granada. It’s absolutely close to the city cente. Personal is very friendly and try everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Hostel full of young backpacker. It was possible for me to stay one night more. Good breakfast with pancakes. Wifi works everywhere. They offer a locker and towels.
- The hostel has such a homely feel that makes you want to stay longer than planned.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hostal Mochilas is located in Granada in the region of Granada Region, just 26 miles from Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rosario is 22 miles from Hostal Mochilas, and San Marcos is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from Hostal Mochilas.
- This could not have been any more lovey and friendly! It had a great vibe and caring staff. It was very clean, comfortable and located right next to the center. It was an oasis.
- The staff was very nice and the location of the hostel was perfect. There is a fan and the shower pressure was really good. The staff cleaned up my room every 3 days which was ok for a hostel. The breakfast was good.
- Great location, very close to the city center. Breakfast was great, with a range of options. The staff was friendly, and with the pool and bar we hung around here during the hottest hours of the day. The Room was basic, but sufficient.
- We liked the staff and the delicious breakfast! The location is very good.
- Room was clean and comfortable. We had to leave early in a rush to catch a bus and the staff quickly made us a sandwich as we didn’t have time for the free breakfast.
Hostel Nicaragua Mia
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel Nicaragua Mia offers accommodations in Granada, just 26 miles from Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rosario is 22 miles from Hostel Nicaragua Mia, and San Marcos is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Location is practically unbeatable … good English spoken … good resto … changed money … near tour operators … on people-watching strip … covered patio … good wifi … I have no more stars to give 🙂
- The breakfast (included) is great. The staff are great. It was a really fair price for what it offered. I would stay here again.
- The location was amazing- literally could not be more in the centre of it tried! Plus somehow the room was far enough back so it wasn’t too noisy! Not silent (obviously) but definitely nice and quiet. It was all very relaxed, the staff just let us get on with it. The breakfast was unbelievable! Biggest portions I’ve ever had, even for a paid breakfast! They basically let you choose an option from their actual menu, so you have a choice, and it’s amazing quality & size! I actually had to ask for bits to not be included so I could finish it all! The garden was a nice touch too,it was nice to be able to escape from the city & sit in the chair hammocks they have.
- the yard is nice (but beware of mosquitoes) & free coffee.
- Great breakfast. Chico and andres were very nice. You can’t ask for a better .location. Good for the money
El Caite Hostel
Located in Granada, 26 miles from Managua, El Caite Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rosario is 22 miles from El Caite Hostel, and San Marcos is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from El Caite Hostel.
- Very nice staff and a good place for singe traveller, chill out at the pool you’ll get to know many people
- Excellent location, friendly staff, secure, clean and a very good breakfast … all for as little as 12 dollars a night! Highly recommend this place
- pool was great, rooms comfy as well, breakfast good size
– comfortable beds
– mostly clean rooms with ensuite bathrooms
– good breakfast
- Very good beds in the dorms. Great central area where you can meet people and take a refreshing dive in the swimming pool.
Top Hostels In Venecia Masaya Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Venecia Masaya Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Venecia Masaya Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Venecia Masaya Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!