10 Best Hostels To Stay In Vega de San Mateo Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Vega de San Mateo Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vega de San Mateo Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vega de San Mateo Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vega de San Mateo Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vega de San Mateo Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vega de San Mateo Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Vega De San Mateo Gran Canaria:
Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Vega de San Mateo.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.Playa del Ingles is 18 miles from Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo, and Maspalomas is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Great place, caves around property as a secret bonus, nice people around.
The view from the terrace is spectacular and the surrounding area is amazing for hiking.
It really feels like staying in someone’s home (which you do) and everyone was really nice.
Loved the cats and the dogs!
- Great people. Wonderful location. Awesome breakfast and dinner. Nice talk. Good sleep.
- The animals were cute and the staff were welcoming in the eve of arrival. Our room had a lot of character and the communal areas including outside terrace were beautiful.
The nights are so silent and sleep so sound (of course, if you are lucky no to get a snoring roommate what in hostel might unpredictably happen). The view from the patio and old tree hammock dropped a happy tear in my morning coffee 🙂
Meal is not included, but for a good price you may sit in a front of full table of local delicacy, even the pickiest person can remain shut. Suggested!
Del Pino Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Del Pino Hostel offers accommodations in Teror, just 21 miles from Playa del Ingles.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 22 miles from Del Pino Hostel, and Las Palmas is 8 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 12 miles away.
- Room ok, kitchen ok, bathroom ok, place on the roof for smokers and sunbathers.
Only contact via Whatsapp and e-mail with instructions for the self-check in, what went well.
Busstop in front of the house
- the place is fancy decorated and the owner is trying to make the stay as nice as possible. price performance ratio is correct.
- A very basic place, but very good value for money and was clean. Good views, nice blankets, good shower, nice terrace.
- Awesome place with most spectacular wiew from the window. The manager was most helpful and friendly and obviously putting some effort in to the place. Easy access to Teror – sunday market: must! I went twice to Arucas as well; the wiew from the bus alone worth a trip.
In the center of Las Palmas, the Ecohostel Bettmar has simple, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is an eco-friendly hostel with recycled furniture and an interior patio with a vertical garden.The modern rooms feature brightly colored walls, parquet floors, and light shades made from used plastic bottles and cups. The bathrooms are shared, and water is heated using solar power. Bed linens and towels are provided.The property has 2 lounges where you can relax, as well as a computer area. Guests may use the equipped kitchen to cook their own meals. A selection of restaurants can be found within a 10-minute walk.Bettmar Hostel has services such as luggage storage, tourist information and laundry. A daily room cleaning service is included.The property is close to Las Palmas Bus Station, and Gran Canaria Airport is around a 20-minute drive away. Ferries to other islands leave from Las Palmas Port, a 10-minute drive from Ecohostel Bettmar.
- Very good location. All major bus stations are close by and you can reach pedestrian area with stores, cafes and restaurants in 10 minutes by walk. It was very easy getting to and from the airport. Facilities are clean and bad is comfy with all you need.
- Simple and easy going. Great place compare the price. Very nice staff.
- I really loved this hostel, clean, tidy and comfortable. It is located in the charming Barrio of Vegueta, close to Triana, to public transports and it is not diffult to park the car. Rooms are cozy, there are nice shared spaces. Breakfast is simple but good. The staff is absolutely kind.
- Very nice and helpful personel. Clean and cozy place. Light breakfast for free. In this price it was great.
- Very clean and cozy place. Very, very nice and helpful personel. Free,light breakfast. In this price- great!!!
Black Pig Hiking Hostel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Black Pig Hiking Hostel is located in Tenteniguada. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Playa del Ingles is 16 miles from Black Pig Hiking Hostel, and Maspalomas is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 9 miles from Black Pig Hiking Hostel.
- Perfect sun in the morning and very nice view of the Mountains
- It’s difficult to know where to start, so I’ll condense it down by simply saying I enjoyed everything about the place, from the comfortable layout of the property, to the views, to the lovely staff. EVERYTHING..
- Perfect location for hiking, great people, cute dog Asha and special atmosphere of the place (it used to be a family house).
- We went to Gran Canaria to hike in the mountains. Therefore we needed a place close to trails. Hostel is perfect for it. Ask owner for a transfer from the airport and you do not even need to rent a car.
- Sehr schönes Haus in den Bergen. Ideal zum Wandern.
Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tejeda. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Playa del Ingles is 16 miles from Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa, and Maspalomas is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa.
Tom is a fantastic host. The hostel has a fantastic position with a great view to the mountains and the stars.
Near to the prettiest village of spain – Tejeda.
The host tom was very friendly.
We had a room better than the one we were supposed To have so that was good and we had the Wi-Fi. Otherwise we would have had it in the common room
The breakfast was simple but okay.
Tom gave us good advice to visit the region
- The place is just at the perfect spot, Tom is such a friendly and relaxed person and there is selfmade dinner in the evening for everbody and breakfast…. Couldn’t be better. Very happy to found this place and those people!
No-frills accommodation in a spectacular location. the multi-talented manager (TOM) makes the place tick and is very hospitable.
Unbeatable base for hiking and nature.
Superb sunsets and starts are night.
- This is an amazing place with a pure hippie inspired soul and great vibes in the mountains just above Tejeda. Trekking, yoga lessons, jacuzzi, unbelievable sunsets… Tom also prepares for dinner some healthy excellent meals with fresh vegetables from the island.
- Tom is a fantastic host. The hostel has a fantastic position with a great view to the mountains and the stars.
Canary Sun Hostel
Located in Telde in the region of Gran Canaria, 19 miles from Playa del Ingles, Canary Sun Hostel features a barbecue and terrace.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing. Maspalomas is 20 miles from Canary Sun Hostel, and Las Palmas is 9 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The property was about 10 minutes from the hotel and the taxi took me right to the building.
- The hammock & the swings in the back garden that was it.
- Stuff was very nice and friendly. I can totally recommend the hostel 🙂
- Rita was very nice and helpful, everything was very clean. Not many guests staying when I was there (4 others besides me I think). Not the best place to meet people if that´s what you´re looking for.
Receptionist, Rita was lovely she got a taxi for us in the ealry morening and got a very nice customer service. Many thanks for everything!
Hostel was very very clean too!!
Puerta del Sol
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Puerta del Sol offers accommodations in Juncalillo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Playa del Ingles is 20 miles from Puerta del Sol, and Maspalomas is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 18 miles from Puerta del Sol.
- Beautiful location, really nice owner, nice hiking options starting directly from the property.
- Everything Was perfect! Amazing place, friendly people, perfect view. We will come back! 🙂
The place is excellent and the location out the way, but awesome. You needs your own vehicle.
Very nice and helpful owner.
- It was a big adventure to spent 2 nights in this very unique place! Just imagine: there is a big cave with hewed cells in it – for sleeping, for taking a shower, also for main area. Everything is properly equipped: you have an electricity, hot and cold water and even wi-fi connection here. So you are living here like a modern caveman! 🙂 This unique hotel is located in the middle of nowhere – in the valley and you can see only big mountains everywhere. There are a lot of trekking roads around where you can walk for hours and even days, you can take sunbath here completely naked, because there are no people around at all, you can enjoy for the valley breeze in the completely calm atmosphere – in this place only cats and local birds could disturb you 🙂 If you want to get away from people and civilization – this place is definitely for you!
This is a truly special place for those whose appreciate beauty in tranquil surroundings. The cave house is very comfortable with the most amazing gardens to bask in the sun with a book and of course a bottle of the wine locally produced.
The hosts Frank and Daniel are 5 star from the initial welcome and continuing throughout your stay, they can’t do enough. They both work very hard onsite as well as behind the scenes!! I didn’t realize when I booked this trip how much I would benefit.. very inspiring and therapeutic indeed. The village has a warm
Heart. I most definitely return.
Albergue Gran Canaria
Albergue Gran Canaria offers accommodations in Las Palmas.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 11 miles from Albergue Gran Canaria.
- Great stay, comfortable, clean and very welcoming.
Mili, pomocni wlasciciele/Nice and helpfull owners. Swietne sniadania/ tastfull breakfasts
wszystko nowe / everythink new . Mila atmosfera / nice atmosphere
- The owners were really helpful and friendly. The hostel was well decorated to a good standard and the facilites high quality.Comfortable and quite.
- Hostel is new, everything clean, facilities were amazing. Bedroom, bathroom and restrooms VERY clean. Kitchen and breakfast were really good too! The owner of the hostel is incredibly friendly and helpful with anything you need during your stay. This was the best hostel I’ve ever been.
- The staff atention. Is a hostel that feels like a hotel! Very comfy.
Located in Las Palmas, 2.5 miles from Las Canteras Beach, Tropical House features a barbecue and views of the city.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Gran Canaria Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- I really enjoyed my stay at this new, wonderful hostel. Lovely atmosphere, big beds!!!, lot of space in the rooms! and good prices. You can find everything around the hostel by a little walk. Also staffs are always happy to help you. Really enjoyed my stay, even if it was short. I heartly recommend and looking forward to visit it again!
- Not only very friendly, but also enormously spacious. Very close to the central bus station, yet quiet and with bus connection to both beaches. Amazing people working there, who make sure you will be well informed about everything regarding the place, surroundings and even regular activities they develop throughout the week. The best atmosphere I have ever experienced in a hostel 🙂
The hostel had a great atmosphere. The staff were super friendly and the vibe was more of a big family in a house rather than a lot of separate people staying in one place. There were people of all ages staying, both long and short term. The hostel has regular dinners cooked by the volunteers which is a great opportunity to chill out and meet all the guests and staff.
It was easy to find people to socialise with or to have a quiet night in. Since the building and backyard is so huge it was always possible to find a peaceful area in the hostel to relax in if you wanted to.
- I really loved the atmosphere there, a very friendly place. Moreover the bed was very confortable as well as the facilities very new and spacious.
- Central and close to the bus station. Perfect location, and wonderful staff!
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Columbus Hostels offers accommodations in Las Palmas, just 3.1 miles from Las Canteras Beach.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Gran Canaria Airport is 11 miles from the property.
– Rooftop terrace is great, perfect for a breakfast in the sun or a beer with others in the evening
– Easy to get talking with other guests in the common room/kitchen
– Perfect location in Vegueta, surrounded by beautiful buildings, museums, a cathedral, plenty of places to eat and close to bus stops.
– Friendly staff that were easy to talk to and very accommodating
– Our bed was very comfortable in the private room, which was also a good size, had a great view to the moon at night and high ceiling.
Despite some small issues, we would be happy to come back:)
- Reception is open till very late, compared to other hostels in the area a very reliable wifi, staff is very welcoming.
People(!!!) , design, terrace, cleansiness, service (also laundry),
Place is new and smells fresh, with artistic touch & unique; funky atmosphere. Definitely recommend wholeheartedly!
- The volunteers are really friendly, there is a lovely rooftop terrace where you can sit and relax, the rooms have great big lockers that you can lock with your own padlock, the kitchen is pretty well equipped with water filters and lots of cutlery, pots and glasses. Also, one of the volunteers, Sabrina, was making this amazing artwork: a string and nail world map. Especially the common areas are quiet nicely decorated with old wooden panels, little decor pieces and a few plants. You can see they put effort into it. I guess the amount you pay suits what you get.
- The beds were much more spacious than first expect, nicely made I had a great nights sleep which is often hard at hostels. Not here, I met a great bunch of people during my stay, the staff were really helpful and the daily activities hosted and suggested by Columbus hostels took a lot of stress out of finding the best things to do in town. Highly recommend, great staff, great stay. I’ll be back!
- – Rooftop terrace is great, perfect for a breakfast in the sun or a beer with others in the evening
Top Hostels In Vega De San Mateo Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vega de San Mateo Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vega de San Mateo Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vega de San Mateo Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!