10 Best Hostels To Stay In Vaqueros Salta Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Vaqueros Salta Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vaqueros Salta Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vaqueros Salta Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vaqueros Salta Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vaqueros Salta Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vaqueros Salta Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Vaqueros Salta Province:
Hostal Che Quara
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Che Quara offers accommodations in Salta, just 0.8 miles from Children’s Hospital.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and bike rental and car rental are available. The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The whole hostel was very spacious.
- I was the only one there my first night so having a room to myself was nice.
- Friendly stuff composed by (unfortunately) non-paid volunteers. They are very friendly but they don’t know nothing about Salta or the surroundings.
- Good location near to the centre, nice staff (however does not speak english), nice hostel, private bathroom was clean and ok
- Lo mejor la amabilidad de las voluntarias que atendían el hostal
Salta Por Siempre
Located in Salta, 12 miles from La Merced, Salta Por Siempre features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
The garden/backyard is nice to relax in!
The Asado was great, including a lot of vegetables!
- This is a fantastic hostel. The owners clearly know what is important to travellers and has made a hostel that is perfect for travellers. Our shower had plenty of hot water. We had aircon. The breakfast was awesome – better than any we had in Argentina so far. It’s possible to pay by credit card – which very few hostels have accepted so far. The communal outdoor spaces are amazing. So lovely to relax in. But best of all the staff were amazing. Helpful, friendly. They have a brilliant map of the town showing all the bodega and another printout showing opening times. Plus there is an amazing bodega right on this street! You MUST stay here if you visit Cafayate.
Nice hostel for a couple of days.
Kitchen facilities were good and breakfast OK.
- Victor is a fantastic host! He has the answer to possibly any question you could think of in your travels. You can book tours through them although I didn’t because booking a single tour is quite expensive. Clean room and bathroom. There’s a bar that has reasonably priced food and drinks. A few blocks from the main square and supermarket round the corner. I like the early breakfast they provide you if you have an early tour.
- Awesome friendly staff and great courtyards for relaxing
- The garden/backyard is nice to relax in!
Hostal All Norte
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal All Norte offers accommodations in Salta, just 14 miles from La Merced.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Fernando was amazing!!! Couldn’t do enough for you. So welcoming and friendly; felt like home.
Two very cute labradors.
Private double room was great size with comfortable bed.
Well stocked kitchen.
- Super clean, quiet and chill. Rooms are big and plenty of showers and toilets. Warm croissants, fresh fruit, cereal and coffee for breakfast. I ended up staying a week to recover from weeks of hiking in Patagonia, to chill out and take some Spanish classes in Salta. Was perfect for it. Fernando, the owner, is very friendly and willing to help where he can. Plus there’s two awesome chocolate labs to play with.
- Lovely atmosphere- super friendly host and amazing dogs!
- It is about 15 min ealk from the centre so in a quieter part of town. It’s a nice soz place. The 4 bed dorms was big so plenty of space for people and bags! Fernando is also super human – if every hostel had someone like him it would be amazing. I had a flight change hours before I left meaning I had to get up at 4am. He got up at 4.15 to make sure my taxi arrived. Just a great host.
- Great comfortable hostel. Very clean. The rooms are large and nicely furnished and beds very comfy. The owner is amazing, always so friendly and helps with everything. Lots of fresh fruit for breakfast. There is a big shopping centre with supermarket right next door. Nice backyard garden to sit there.
- Fernando was amazing!!! Couldn’t do enough for you. So welcoming and friendly; felt like home.
One of our best sellers in Salta! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Coloria Hostel offers accommodations in Salta, just 13 miles from La Merced. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Perfect location, nice breakfast and friendly people.
- Good location. Quiet but close to the main square and museums. Great breakfast – cereal, yogurt, fruit, cake, bread, spreads and juice. Breakfast is served from 6.30 so you can have it before going on the tours. Clean. Dorms have adequate PowerPoints and large lockers. Nice common area and swipe card access for the building. Staff are also quite helpful.
- Really liked the hostel. Clean and spacious. Decent location. Alright breakfast. Milk for the coffee. Helpful snd knowledgable staff. Secure and friendly.
- The location is perfect. The hostel has a nice atmosphere with lots of friendly people. Good breakfast.
- Great location, the hostel is big and has very good facilities. The room had a good size for 4 people and the bed was very comfortable. Wifi works very well! There are 5 bathrooms in the hostel. There are plugs just beside the beds. The staff was very helpful at all moments and you can even wash your clothes paying a little bit. The breakfast is very good! I didnt use the pool because of the weather, but the other commom areas are also pretty nice and it was easy to make friends. I would stay there again for sure!
La Covacha Hostel
One of our best sellers in Salta! La Covacha Hostel offers accommodations in Salta.Each room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. La Merced is 13 miles from La Covacha Hostel, and San Lorenzo is 7 miles away. Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Great location close to plaza and bus station. Stayed for one night and was all I could have asked for. Large kitchen and balcony on rooftop.
- good location, very nice terrace, surprisingly good sleep/bed
- located very good, nice terrasse, nice and helpful staff!
- Staff was very helpful, nice bbq offered weekly, good explanation of the town and kept our bags safe in deposit and letting us check in early
- Very close to the bus stop, main plaza and shops and restaurants. The rooftop terrace is beautiful.
HOLA AMIGOS! Hostel
HOLA AMIGOS! Hostel is located in Salta, just 1,600 feet from Children’s Hospital.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal La Posada de Gervasio
Located in Salta in the region of Salta Province, 1.4 miles from Children’s Hospital, Hostal La Posada de Gervasio features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 6 miles from Hostal La Posada de Gervasio.
- Tiene una gran vista de la ciudad de Salta y los ambientes son muy comodos y luminosos. Los dueños son muy amables.
- Muy linda la hosteria, buena atencion. Tal vez mejoraria el desyuno poniendo un pan mas rico y unas media lunas.
- Les personnes qui nous ont accueilli étaient vraiment adorables!! La vue est sympa, les chambres propres, le quartier calme… on serait revenu y séjourner avec plaisir mais ils étaient complets…
- La ubicación genial, muy lindo el alojamiento y cómodo.
- La amabilidad con la que nos atendieron, la vista hermosa! Muy recomendable.
7 Duendes Base
Only 1,300 feet from Salta’s bus station, 7 Duendes Base offers budget accommodation with free Wi-Fi. Breakfast is provided and common kitchen facilities are featured. There is also a garden with BBQ facilities.Bright and spacious, rooms at 7 Duendes Base are fitted with fans and private lockers. Some of them have private bathrooms.A buffet breakfast is served daily. Guests can cook their own meals in the common kitchen, or enjoy barbecues in the garden. There is also a bar offering drinks and snacks.There is library at guests’ disposal, and a games room is also featured. Cafayate is 111.8 miles away. Salta Airport is 6.8 miles from 7 Duendes Base.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Del Norte
Located in Salta, 13 miles from La Merced, Hostal Del Norte features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- A very nice clean hostel, and the staff were helpful
- La buena predisposición de los jóvenes del hostal.
- El lugar dispone de una limpieza permanente, buena iluminación, muy silencioso muy reservado, el barrio es iluminado y tranquilo. El conjunto te da una sensacion de seguridad. Totalmente recomendable por bajo precio y confort. Se puede dejar el auto con total seguridad sobre calle.
- Personnel sympa et dispo 24/24 malgré ce qui est marqué dans le descriptif. Hôtel vide, nous avons eu une chambre de 6 que pour nous deux. Climatisation ! Pas de parking mais rue large et à sens unique, on peut (normalement non mais…..) garer la voiture juste devant l’auberge (sous les conseils du Mr de l’accueil qui nous l’a surveillé)
- Muy tranquilo, posibilidad de entrar y salir a cualquier hora la atención del personal muy buena
One of our best sellers in Salta! Ferienhaus offers accommodations in Salta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Merced is 13 miles from Ferienhaus, and San Lorenzo is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Great place at two quadras from the main square. Clean, good vibes, possibility to cook everything. Staff is friendly and the rooms are confortable.
Spacious room with lockers
Good sized kitchen
Breakfast was ok would be nice to include some fruits
- WiFi was great, comfortable beds, nice warm showers, very clean and really Central. Great value for money
- Friendly staff, comfortable beds, clean rooms, relaxed atmosphere.
- Perfect location, nice staff, well equipped with everything as an international hostel ,breakfast is simple but good
Top Hostels In Vaqueros Salta Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vaqueros Salta Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vaqueros Salta Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vaqueros Salta Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!