10 Best Hostels To Stay In Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Valverde De La Virgen Castile And Leon:
Albergue de Peregrinos- La casa del camino
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Albergue de Peregrinos- La casa del camino offers accommodations in Valverde de la Virgen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.León is 6 miles from Albergue de Peregrinos- La casa del, and Astorga is 21 miles away.
The staff were super friendly!
Helped with everything I asked.
- Staff was very helpful although we did not speak Spanish
- This is an Albergue on the Camino Santiago so your standard format does not easily fit this specific function in the market I exceeded all of my expectations
- Super albergue right on the Camino route. Wonderful from start to finish. Great friendly staff – wonderful meal.
- Juan Carlos and Sandra, and their staff, were the most amazing and most welcoming hosts I have come across on the journey. The food and wine was superb too. Nothing beats the atmosphere here, a great place to rest. Thank you Sandra and Juan Carlos, from my sister Katie and I (Australians).
- The staff were super friendly!
Check In León
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Check In León offers accommodations in León.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Check In Léon was very clean; Alfonso, the owner, constantly cleaned the whole place throughout the day! Alfonso was really nice, very accommodating, and helped with anything one needed. The facilities in the hostel is great, considering it is a boutique hostel that caters to mostly Compostela pilgrims/walkers. It has a very spacious, open, and efficient floor plan. Even though the location is 15 minutes walk from the center, the quietness of the surroundings, the 2-minute walk to CarreFour Hypermarket, KFC across the street, bus stops to center, autobuses and train stations are just a minute walk – these more than make up for it’s distance from the center.
- very clean, very nice shower, very friendly personnel, everything was perfect.
- All good, clean , good kitchen great wifi, good host!
- Super nice place that’s very modern and comfortable. The staff was very nice to me as I showed up way before check in time but they still let me use the common area while I waited for a bunk. I was walking the Camino and got one of my best nights of sleep here even though it was a mix of pilgrims and non-pilgrims.
- Kitchen. Location near large grocery market with supplies.
Albergue Peregrinos Santa Ana
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergue Peregrinos Santa Ana offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Martín del Camino, just 14 miles from León. The hostel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.Astorga is 13 miles from Albergue Peregrinos Santa Ana, and La Bañeza is 14 miles away.
– helpful staff
– internet connection was good
- Great value for money, friendly staff, p possibility to have dinner
- This property is directly on the Camino de Santiago, the door is a few meters from the actual path. There are a few options for dinner in the town, but the staff provided a wonderful home-cooked meal for a reasonable price, which also included a few bottles of Orujo to share at the end of the meal.
- Four of us stayed here during our October, 2017 camino. We reserved two private rooms, each with a private bathroom. Very friendly albergue staff. Lots of lines to dry laundry. Excellent outside patio area. We took advantage of the communal dinner and it was excellent – mixed salad and paella plus wine. Overall a nice place and we’ll consider staying here again.
- It’s on the Camino de Santiago and close to a market. The community dinner was a highlight of our trip.
- – cheap
La Madriguera Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Madriguera Hostel offers accommodations in León, just 1,600 feet from Palacio del Conde Luna.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- The kitchen had everything needed to prepare a meal Lockers in the rooms. The hostess and her mother were very friendly, caring and helpful.
- Rooms were ok, beds a bit close. Should have wished more hooks etc in the bathroom area to hang clothes and items on when taking a shower. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful.
the bathroom is clean
the host also great
the fee is totally cheap
- Lovely owner. She couldn’t be more helpful. She emailed me beforehand to find out when I would be arriving. I was in a dorm with one other person (sorry for snoring!). I would recommend this hostal definitely, for the location and the price. You can’t get better. I was on Camino for my stay here.
- I loved the living room area to sit in and get away from my bed. The owner is trusting & kind. She let me sleep in… until 9:00 and never interrupted my sleep…so thoughtful!!!
Albergue Santo Tomás de Canterbury
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Albergue Santo Tomás de Canterbury is located in León, just 1.6 miles from Palacio del Conde Luna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.
- The staff was really nice and helpful. The room was perfectly clean. They have bikes for free, we had a fantastic ride
- The people at reception were really kind. Breakfast was great!
- Staff person (Maria) was friendly and helpful, even when she was simultaneously tending bar and answering pilgrim questions.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was great.Enjoyed the breakfast the rooms were spacious very clean and well presented.
- Hostel amazing, amazing staff always taking care of the guest, Very clean and quite place, far from center but close to bus station.
Albergue Peregrinos San Francisco de Asis
Albergue Peregrinos San Francisco de Asis is located in León, 26 miles from Astorga and 26 miles from La Bañeza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Clean good size room. Great location. Bike storage
- I loved the location! The room was clean and had all we needed!
- Very friendly staff. Clean and spacious room and bathroom (room for 2 persons)
- The staff were very helpful, they took care of all our laundry with no charge. It’s a great place to stay
- The albergue is a welcoming place for pilgrims walking through Leon. They provide one service that can’t be underestimated – a free laundry service.
Hostel Urban Rio Cea
Rio Cea Urban Hostel is located in central León, just 500 feet from Casa de Botines. Set in a historic building, this bed and breakfast offers rooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at Rio Cea Urban Hostel all have shared bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have city views.At Hostel Urban Rio Cea you will find a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. It offers city views.The kitchen can also be used by the guest to prepare their own meals. There is also a communal sitting-room at the guest disposal and free WiFi.The property is just 3 minutes’ walk from both the Barrio Húmedo and the Barrio Romántico districts, which are famous for their tapas bars and nightclubs. León Cathedral is just 1,500 feet away.
- It was a lovely place, wonderful facilities However the breakfast was basic and I was eaten alive by bed bugs…
- This place was great! Located close to the cathédrale and restaurants ect…
- Nice and quiet hotel, very well located. Recommended.
- Good position, nice relax zoone, nice windows view and cute chica rubia en la recibo… mui linda 🙂
The location is fantastic. There’s a restaurant downstairs, it’s two minutes to many other restaurants, bars and shops, and just a five-minute walk to the cathedral.
The price was low, on par with places outside the city center.
I liked that they had laundry facilities on site. The common living room was also a nice place to hang out.
One of our best sellers in León! Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Leon Hostel is located in León in the region of Castila y Leon, just 27 miles from Astorga.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Bañeza is 27 miles from Leon Hostel, and Colle is 24 miles away.
- The location is perfect, close to all the sights and right next to the cathedral. The bathroom was very clean and the kitchen looked well equipped, although we didn’t use it. The staff were friendly and let us check in an hour early. Its a 15 min walk to the train station and there are lots of bars and restaurants around the area.
- A definite upgrade to staying in Leon Albergues on the Camino de Santiago! Awesome having a comfortable living room area to relax in with balcony views of main pedestrian thoroughfare. 3 minute walk to cathedral and in the heart of the best Leon restaurants and bars. Well kept and very clean hostel on 3rd floor of historical building. Good value for the solo traveller.
- The location, the staff, the rooms, and the overall environment were fantastic. This is one of my favorite locations to stay when I visit Leon.
- Located near the cathedral, it is in the center of town. Close to supermarket.
- The location is great, just a few steps from the Cathedral, in front of a supermarket and many cafés and restaurats.
Alda Centro León
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alda Centro León offers accommodations in León.The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 26 miles from Alda Centro León, and La Bañeza is 27 miles away.
- Location was good! You have all you need in the room for spending the night.
- The hotel is located almost in the city centre. We walked the camino, so nice place to stay and feel like a human agian (at least for one day) :). The hotel is good value for money.
- Bed was comfortable and the room was warm. Overall ok value for money.
- The location was great and the room was clean and comfortable! Was a great choice for our rest day while we did the Camino Frances
- The Location, quiet and close to old center. The (double) bed and flexibility of the woman at the reception. Three ward robes, free wifi, goid information about parking and breakfast and lunch opportunities near the hotel. Very reasonable price for a room near the old historical center.
Albergue Muralla Leonesa
Albergue Muralla Leonesa is located in León, 27 miles from Astorga and 27 miles from La Bañeza.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- We spent one night at Albergue Muralla during our September 2017 camino. It is in a very nice part of Leon, in the “old town” with an updated interior of a very old brick building. Four of us shared a “quad room” of two bunkbeds. Our room was one of several private rooms on the main floor of the albergue. Very nice hostess. Breakfast was included in the rate. Small patio in back of the building. Good wifi. Will stay here again during a future camino.
- Great location close to Plaza Mayor…a reasonable walk to the train station.
- We had a shared bathroom. Best thing was there were two of them for 5 rooms. The we clean and very well lite.
- Nice place to stay. Very clean and silent. I recommend this place
- The localisation… it’s perfect for anyone who want to explore Leon center. Every location is close to this Albergue.
Top Hostels In Valverde De La Virgen Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Valverde de la Virgen Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!