10 Best Hostels To Stay In Vallirana Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vallirana Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vallirana Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vallirana Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vallirana Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vallirana Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vallirana Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Vallirana Catalonia:
Inés B&B is located in Sant Cugat del Vallès, just outside Barcelona. It offers modern rooms with free WiFi and garden views.This property has a dining area where breakfast is served. A fridge and microwave are also available for guests’ use, and there is a charming terrace overlooking Collserola Park.Valldoreix Train Station is around 15 minutes’ walk from the hostel, connecting you to Barcelona’s Plaza Catalunya in 20 minutes. The airport is just 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Great value for money, super friendly staff and very clean.
- Lovely house in wonderful neighborhood. Clean bathroom, excellent breakfast.
Nice pleace, friendly and helpful owner ! I can honestly remcomand it,
- Inez was very friendly. I wish my Spanish had been good enough to tell her about the things that could be improved myself.
- General comfort and cleanliness. The location was ideal for us, meeting family at the airport. The swimming pool was nice.
Hostal Sant Sadurní
Hostal Sant Sadurní offers accommodations in Sant Sadurní dʼAnoia.A flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop are featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Barcelona is 20 miles from Hostal Sant Sadurní, and Sitges is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 17 miles from Hostal Sant Sadurní.
- Good location in the center of Sant Sadurni. Parking is just a block away. You will need your phone since the desk staff are not always on site………………..but close by. Rooms are spotless, especially the baths. Price point is very good and if I had to rate it would call it a high end 2*.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff that was easy to communicate with, great location in the center of town, very clean and comfortable room. 15 min walk from the RENFE train station
Lady in charge was very welcoming and informative.
Free car park about 200 metres away
clean and light
Convenient for shops and cafes, pedestrianised main street about 50 metres away
- Nice owner, communication was easy. Clean room with a small bathroom
- Friendly proprietor, very clean, cheerful decor, good view, excellent AC. walk to many Cava tastings. Tas nearby.
Centre Esplai Albergue
Just 2 miles from Barcelona’s El Prat Airport, guests at Centre Esplai Albergue can reach the center of the city in 40 minutes by bus and Metro. This hostel features an indoor swimming pool and accommodations with balconies.In a striking, colorful building, Centre Esplai Albergue has modern décor. Each air-conditioned room and dorm has Wi-Fi, and overlooks the hostel’s grounds. There are either shared or private bathroom facilities.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Centre Esplai’s dining room, which is also open for lunch and dinner. Guests leaving earlier than 7 am can pick up a free take-out breakfast.The Centre Esplai’s 24-hour front desk can arrange bike rental and guided tours of Barcelona and the Llobregat Delta. Garraf Natural Park is less than 12 miles from the hostel, while the beaches around Castelldefels can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- Clean, good breakfast, nice staff and close to airport
- Convenient if you have a very early flight out of barcelona
- Very close to the airport which makes it a good choice between flights of long wait time
- Great location. We wanted to stay close to the airport. We took the metro from the airport and walked for about 10 minutes to reach the hotel. Costed less than 10 euros for two of us. There’s parking available in case you are driving.
- Good location, near to the airport. Clean room, clean bathroom. It was fine to spend a night between 2 flights.
Airhostel Barcelona Aeropuerto
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Airhostel Barcelona Aeropuerto offers accommodations in El Prat de Llobregat.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barcelona is 6 miles from Airhostel Barcelona Aeropuerto, and Sitges is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The bed is super comfortable(also brand new), and the interior of the hostel is very modern and clean. They have little terrace at 2Fand 3F which is nice to hangout.
- Very new, only opened 1 week ago so things are clean and working.
- The place is little remote without much signs on the way
Perdí mi vuelo a las 01:00 y encontré este hostel en booking. Llame para reservar y me atendieron muy rápido, me aconsejaron muy bien sobre las formas de llegar (con bus en menos de 15m) y muy barato. El hostel muy limpio, tranquilo. La cama muy cómoda y sé consigue una sensación de privacidad muy alta aunque compartas habitación con más gente. Los trabajadores muy amables y atentos, me aconsejaron en todo lo que necesitaba con una gran sonrisa))
Muy recomendable !
- Cama comodísima. Tranquilidad. Súper secadora. Personal amable fotos coinciden tes. Cercano al aeropuerto, metro , tren, plazas, bus, con taquillas seguras y a precio decente.
Mucha Masia Hostel Rural Urba
Mucha Masia Hostel Rural Urba is located in El Prat de Llobregat, just 6 miles from Barcelona.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Sitges is 16 miles from Mucha Masia Hostel Rural Urba, and Castelldefels is 6 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- We stayed 1 night close to the airport to depart early in the morning. The previous night went walking to eat and it was safe, peaceful great environment. We were very happy with the location.
- I felt safe to walk from the bus top, I checked in at almost 2am, there is always someone there. Kind and helpful staff. Wide, comfortable mattresses. Fresh linens, clean rooms and bathrooms. I only had an instant coffee, which is on the house. Very close to El Prat airport.
- Decent place to stay close to the airport. Parking at the Renfe station a few minutes’ walk away was free. Private room was large and comfortable. Neighbourhood is quite industrial and a quiet quiet at night, but seems to be lived in. Staff were very friendly.
- Wery nice place to stay, clean and very sweet personal stuff. I believe its great to stay one night and also spending vacation. I can recomend for everyone.
- Very friendly staff. Rooms were very clean. The architech of the hostel and interior decoration was amazing.
This unique hostel covers 59 acres in the privileged setting of Collserola Park, the largest metropolitan park in the world, just a 20 minute train ride from central Barcelona.Enjoy a relaxing stay in a fantastic natural environment at the Inout hostel. Breathe in the fresh air while you go for long walks through the woodland.Relax in the Inout’s common rooms with TV, or read in peace in the library.Children can enjoy themselves in the playground, or by playing tennis, ping pong, soccer and basketball on site.Enjoy full meals at the self-service restaurant. You can also cook for yourself in the in-house kitchens, or take a picnic basket out into the green surroundings.Make the most of free parking on site after the drive from Barcelona. You can also take a straight train to world-famous Plaça Catalunya.The Inout is unique in participating in a project that provides paid employment to people with learning difficulties. You can make a difference to the staff’s lives while enjoying your vacation.All areas and facilities of the hostel are wheelchair accessible.
- Cleanliness, Room size locker size, location, staff (for the most part) Real value for money.
- The place is amazing and it’s the perfect retreat to have relaxing days outside the city. I love the social background that has. Aurora was a great host! You can tell the place is really clean and the beds are really comfy.
- Clean toilet, if you like nature its on the cliffs.
- Great nature-rich location 15 minutes away from pl. Catalonia. Friendly staff. Bar/restaurant open 24 hr.
- The only thing that I did like was the fact the staff during the time that I checked-in told me that if the room was too much for me then I can have it changed in the morning and that was it! Didn’t even know that the room I will be having was not the one I booked and whatever horror that follows.
Residencia Albergue Studio
Residencia Albergue Studio is in the residential district of Sarrià, 150 feet from Reina Elisenda FGC Station. It offers free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, a roof terrace and rooms with private bathrooms.Rooms at the Studio are brightly decorated. Each has heating and a desk.The Albergue has a communal lounge with a TV and there is also a reading area. There are vending machines in the lobby.Just off Passeig de la Bonanova, the hostel is within a 10 minute walk of a selection of restaurants, cafés and bars. The popular Gràcia district is just 5 train stops away.The staff at the Studio’s 24-hour front desk can provide information on Barcelona’s many tourist attractions. The center of the city is 20 minutes from Reina Elisenda Station, and free on-street parking is available nearby.
- Staff was absolutly great. Breakfest was simple but liked it. Great common area to eat your own food. Beatiful roof terrance to chill. Sarria area is nicest and best in barcelona. Close to numerous markets and coffee and restaurants. Beatiful area.
- Great value for city accommodation. Friendly staff & close to public transport. Small & simple room & breakfast. Although not downtown, local centre is lovely!
- Pedro, admin, is the best man on Earth. He is more friendly, than my father. This guy is the axis of this hotel.
- The place is lovely! We’ve been touring across Europe and this was the best stay we had. The breakfast is simple, but really nice and the staff is friendly and great.
- Staff was incredibly friendly! 24 hour checkin was helpful.
Cool & Chic Hostel
Located in Hospitalet de Llobregat, 2.9 miles from Barcelona, Cool & Chic Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sitges is 19 miles from Cool & Chic Hostel, and Castelldefels is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 6 miles from Cool & Chic Hostel.
- Perfect location, friendly neighbourhood and kind personnel
- Good location, metro in ~5 min walk. Good, helpful staff.👍🏼 Low price.
Good location and near to Metro L9 & L5.
The room is clean with nice staffs.
- Was just what I needed. Close to the nou camp. Friendly staff, and made to feel welcome
- Very convenient location near the stadium and metro.
Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona
Located in the Les Corts neighborhood in Barcelona, 1,300 feet from Camp Nou, Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong, pool, and darts at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Palau Sant Jordi is 1.9 miles from Fetup Yelow Nest Barcelon, and Montjuïc is 1.9 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 6 miles away.
- Nice hostel … Staff was really nice ..Good breakfast and in walking distance from Camp Nou stadium which was really nice since I was going to a Barcelona Soccer Match 🙂
- Friendly staff, close to subway and camp nou stadium
- I loved the staff in the afternoon . They were so sweet and accommodating. They were also very knowledgeable and made me feel at home.
- Nice to have a free pool table and table tennis, staff were super friendly and very helpful.
Feetup Yellow Nest is in a good location, very close to the metro and it’s easy to get there from the airport.Thanks to Carlos and the rest of the staff for being friendly, kind and always available to help.
Rooms and bathrooms are clean and on the basement there’s the kitchen and a huge lounge plus pool table, ping pong..just amazing! I would totally recommend Yellow nest and I hope to go back soon.
Residencia Universitaria Barcelona Diagonal
Located in Barcelona in the region of Catalonia, 0.9 miles from Camp Nou, Residencia Universitaria Barcelona Diagonal features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Tibidabo is 2.1 miles from Residencia Universitaria Barcelona Diagonal, and Park Güell is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Actually the only problem I had was that my room was on the street, so it was very noisy because of traffic. Otherwise, I liked everything, the staff very nice and helpful, the room and the bathroom clean and comfortable, airconditioning, screens on windows to make it dark. As for breakfast, I did not unfortunately have time to take it. The location was great for where I needed to go, but even if you want to explore the centre of BCN, the metro station line 3 is about 300 metres, and it takes you straight to the historical centre.
- Friendly atmosphere. Good facilities (gym, washing machines, lounge, studying/working rooms etc)
- Clean, big, close to public transport, had all the amenities. The terrace in the room was big. The kitchenette was sufficient. Bathroom was clean and everything was clean in the room.
I asked for a quiet room and I got a quiet room. First time I could sleep in a hotel without earplugs.
That’s what I care about the most.
- The staff are excellent, the breakfast very reasonable, the rooms perfect for the price.
Top Hostels In Vallirana Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vallirana Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vallirana Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vallirana Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!