10 Best Hostels To Stay In Vallesa de Mandor Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Vallesa de Mandor Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vallesa de Mandor Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vallesa de Mandor Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vallesa de Mandor Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vallesa de Mandor Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vallesa de Mandor Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Vallesa De Mandor Valencia Community:
SingularStays Botanico 29 Rooms
Located in the Extramurs neighborhood in Valencia, 16 miles from Cheste, SingularStays Botanico 29 Rooms features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.There is ticket service at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Cullera is 22 miles from SingularStays Botanico 29 Rooms, and Paterna is 3.6 miles away. Valencia Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Super bed and pillow – and perfect location for me (close to my family in next street).
- Conveniently located within a short walking distance from El Carme yet far enough from it so as to stay away from the fuzz.
- At first sight a nice studio with patio. Location is good
Flat was clean and adequate, although the Cooking/Washing up facilities were a bit basic.
And it was close to the City Centre.
Big and comfortable bed.
Our apartment was equipped in everything we needed like hairdryer, kettle and fridge.
Our host was very kind and we could check in earlier.
Quart Youth Hostel
One of our best sellers in Valencia! Quart Youth Hostel is located in Valencia, 16 miles from Cheste and 22 miles from Cullera.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Paterna is 3.8 miles from Quart Youth Hostel, and Sagunto is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 5 miles from Quart Youth Hostel.
- Everyone was super helpful, especially Stefan. The manager went the extra mile to sort out some issues, great customer service!! Many thanks.
- Nice and clean. Large bathrooms with nice showers. Lockers for things. Also common room with nice kitchen.
- The room is like a hotel! There’s a curtain so you have enough privacy. The drawer is really big to store your luggage.
- Great hostel, friendly staff and close to most sights and attractions. Very cosy and comfy bedding with private curtain, kitchen is fantastic and bathrooms are great too.
- The staff are very Nice and polite, the beds with curtains makes it Very private, the shower os big and the safe hás lots of Space. Relly liked It, i Will book there when i return to valência for sure
The River Hostel
One of our best sellers in Valencia! Centrally located next to Turia Gardens, The River Hostel is 5 minutes’ walk from Valencia Cathedral and Alameda Metro Station, which has direct airport trains. There is 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi, free parking nearby and free luggage room.Accommodation is in dormitories or private rooms, all with shared bathroom facilities which are separate for males and females. All have air conditioning and heating, while most of them have balcony. Sheets are provided free of charge. Towels can be provided upon payment of a deposit.There are vending machines for drinks and guests can have breakfast in the onsite café. The hostel also has a games room and lounge and guests can make use of the shared kitchen for free.You can hire a bicycle directly at reception. Transfers to the airport, train or bus stations are available for an extra charge.
- staff’s service is very good and warm, breakfast is good!
- The River Hostel has been great, the rooms were spacious and clean, the lobby is great if you want to meet other travellers. What I liked is that most people visiting were a bit older and quite a lot of solo travellers. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.
- Breakfast was good, lot of things to choose from. Location is good, right next to Turia Gardens and the old city, overall a decent hostel for a great price.
- The Location of the Hostel is wonderfull, 5 min walk to the center of the city, 5 min to the nearest Metrostation and there’s a great park just accross the street. The staff is friendly, they offer a free tour around the city and some other usefull info. The rooms are neat, and although it’s a huge place with a lot of people all the time, it’s never so crowded that you have to wait a lot of time for anything. A decent offer from a breakfast buffet is just enough to start your day.
- Awesome hostel – everything was great. Perfect location near the city park in Valencia, great dorms, spacious and clean.
Home Youth Hostel by Feetup Hostels
Home Youth Hostel by Feetup Hostels is located in the Ciutat Vella neighborhood in Valencia, just 16 miles from Cheste.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Cullera is 22 miles from Home Youth Hostel by Feetup Hostels, and Paterna is 4 miles away. Valencia Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The Hostel is located perfectly, is quiet and clean. They offer various activities (such as guided tours) and offer free dinner.
- The staff is very welcoming and prepared to answer all your answer. Very good experience especially because it is very close to everything and you are able to reach most of the places. Besides, there’s always something going on organized by the hostel, from the street art tour to the sangria night and many of these activities are free as well. If you’re looking for somewhere to eat good food at dinner and meet amazing people this is the hostel for you!!
- Great place for your stay in Valencia. Excellent location. I appreciated the size of the hostel and that the staff was very helpful. It felt like visiting a friend rather than sleeping at a hostel. Recommended!
- Very friendly staff, with great recommendations around Valencia. Cozy beds, clean bathrooms. No complaints!
- Perfect for meeting other travellers, directly in the centre and great ambience
Center Valencia Youth Hostel
Center Valencia Youth Hostel offers free WiFi, air conditioning, a 24-hour reception and a communal kitchen. It is situated in Valencia’s historic centre, next to the Plaza de la Virgen.The property offers bright and modern rooms and dormitories. Rooms feature a private bathroom and dorms have a bathroom within the dormitory, which is shared with the other guests in the room. Breakfast consisting of coffee, juice, tea, milk, cereals and toast with jam is available.The building is non-smoking and has an elevator and a terrace. A tour desk, bicycle rental and a safe are available at Center Valencia’s reception. There is also a free internet point.Center Valencia Youth Hostel is only metres from the Torres de Serranos, Valencia’s Old City Gates. The Turia Gardens are within 350 feet.
- Staff was great. Helpful, talkative and kind. Close to everything. Many activities to take part in.
+ Good locations in the old town and close to many attractions, but a 30min walk from the train station.
+ Free breakfast in the morning.
+ Individual toilet and bathroom in each room.
+ Convenient locker and electricity socket for each person.
+ The walking tour connected with the hostel was very fun, the tour guide was extremely passionate and knowledgable.
+ Cheap and good value.
- There was 24 hour check in, beds were comfortable. Great location.
- Close to town, very cheap and comfortable. Really nice staff. Would recommend!
- The hostel is in a good location in the old town. Good value for money.
Innsa Hostel is located in Valencia, 16 miles from Cheste and 23 miles from Cullera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a tour desk at the property.Paterna is 3.8 miles from Innsa Hostel, and Sagunto is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Beautiful old building, clean, great location, lovely owners, comfy bed. I loved the little balcony in my room
- It’s perfectly located in the old centre, a charming building with friendly owners. The room was big and had good facilities.
- Wifi was good. Staff very helpful. Building with old charm.
- The owners were very friendly, the bed really comfy I loved the building ! it is old, (1701 I think) and cannot be renovated to its original state, and the doors creak , but the food and wine lovely
- Very convenient location, not far from most historical buildings also bus stations nearby allows exploring the rest of the attractions.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Habitaciones Barcelonina is located in the Ciutat Vella neighborhood in Valencia, 1.6 miles from City of Arts & Sciences and 2 miles from Oceanografic.Port of Valencia is 2.5 miles from Habitaciones Barcelonina, and Old Town Valencia is 900 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Nothing special. Just looking forward to see daylight and leave the place
- Location right next to Valencia Nord train station. Ice cold air conditioning. Very helpful host.
- Está situado muy bien, en el centro de la ciudad, al lado del Ayuntamiento, metro, restaurantes.
- Como alojamiento, muy básico y poco acondicionado, en casa antigua, aunque está en pleno centro
Posizione centrale a 500 m dal Metrò.
Proprietario e amministratore gentilissimi e sempre presenti (credo che uno abitasse in 1 stanza)
Prezzo x una stanza non caro a confronto degli altri alloggi.
Absolut zu empfehlen. Zentral Lage.
Freundlichen Service immer anwesend. War da wegen Valencia Marathon.
Colegio Mayor La Concepción
Located in Valencia, 17 miles from Cheste, Colegio Mayor La Concepción features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Cullera is 22 miles from Colegio Mayor La Concepción , and Paterna is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from Colegio Mayor La Concepción.
- Optimal studio, containing all that is needed. Ten minutes from the center.
- Room 801 which had an amazing view to one of the goals at the Mestella! I could have sat on the balcony and watched Real Madrid!
- I am sure that this was very upmarket student accommodation, but absolutely excellent and the staff were so so helpful and friendly. For the level of comfort offered, it was extremely good value for money.
- It has everything you need. The lady at reception was very nice and spoke good English!
- I’d the bigger room with the biggest balcony with the view on Mestalla Stadium! The bedroom had an essential bathroom with shower; the bed was comfy; the air conditioning working perfectly; the little kitchenette super cute and functional with one person only fridge and microwave but the best is the vetroceramic cooking station that usually you don’t find in resas. I’ll be back for sure and I hope to have the same room!
Central Station Valencia Hostel
Central Station Valencia Hostel is located in the Extramurs neighborhood in Valencia, just 16 miles from Cheste.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cullera is 22 miles from Central Station Valencia Hostel, and Paterna is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from Central Station Valencia Hostel.
- Fabulous hostel, manager was very kind and helpful, good English. Our room was very cute with big windows and bad. Good location.
- The bed was super comfortable, the place was really clean and I liked the facilities. It is a very nice hostel. Even though we arrived reeeally late (at 1 am), the owner came and we could make the check-in.
- The service was great! Location amazing! And the man that works in reception, Juan! was incredible, giving me tips of the best places to visit, eat etc. Definitely coming back! Thanks!
- 2 mins to the city centre and night life. It was also right next to the train station which was brilliant for the motogp
- Prime location next to the train station, extremly helpful staff, generally clean, neat and good value for money.
Russafa Youth Hostel
Russafa Youth Hostel is located in Valencia, 17 miles from Cheste and 21 miles from Cullera.All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paterna is 5 miles from Russafa Youth Hostel, and Sagunto is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from Russafa Youth Hostel.
- The window view was lovely and I appreciated the care taken in decorating the room I was in. It was nice to be walking distance from the train station also.
- The best Hostel I stayed in my life. The staff made me feel at home. Amazing! Great bathroom, super clean, the dorm was super clear and clean. Breakfast with lots of healthy options. Loved it!
The receptionist was very nice and friendly, he gave us a discount ticket for an underground parking which was right next to the hostel. Yes, and he warned us immediately that there will be a party until 4 am right behind our windows, but it did not help much once we had checked-in already 😀
The location was great indeed – it was a nice area, within a walking distance to the city center.
Breakfast was good as well.
Rooms were spacious and bright. I also appreciated the fact that rooms were for 2-3 people with normal beds (no terrible bunk-beds).
For 20 euros per night – it was really good!
- Very kind personel, they gave me info about the city and the most important things to see.They let me leave my bags in the hostel after the check out. Nice breakfast and i would def stay again!
- Very frendly staff and greate breakfast. This hostel is in the midddle between Old Town and The future city
Top Hostels In Vallesa De Mandor Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vallesa de Mandor Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vallesa de Mandor Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vallesa de Mandor Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!