10 Best Hostels To Stay In Vallecas Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Vallecas Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vallecas Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vallecas Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vallecas Community of Madrid. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vallecas Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vallecas Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Vallecas Community Of Madrid:
Scout Madrid Hostel
Scout Madrid Hostel is located in the 14.Moratalaz neighborhood in Madrid, 3.6 miles from Convention Center and 5 miles from La Paz Hospital.The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Gregorio Maranon Hospital is one mile from Scout Madrid Hostel, and Madrid Botanical Garden is 2 miles from the property.
- A reasonably complete breakfast was provided with madeleine cakes, orange juice, water, coffee, cereal, toast, butter and peach jam. The start and end times for breakfast were not strictly enforced. Reception and cleaning staff were friendly and helpful. The location was nice and quiet, away from the city centre but close to a Metro stop. The facilities were new as the hostel only opened 3 years before my stay. The kitchen was well equipped and easy to use.
Kitchen has COOKER and pots!
Huge washing machine 3€
No hostel that wants to make money, really care about guests
- The staff was really friendly and helpful, and the rooms were clean. Breakfast was also nice.
- The facilities were nice. The staff was very helpful!
- Scout Madrid Hostel really exceeded my expectations in every way and even allowed me a very early check-in! I am simply impressed! Never knew dorm-stay could be so great! Additional benefits- I made friends there which is not easy in a hotel!
Albergue Juvenil Madrid San Fermin
Albergue Juvenil Madrid San Fermin is located in Madrid, just 3 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Convention Center is 6 miles from Albergue Juvenil S Fermin, and La Paz Hospital is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 10 miles from Albergue Juvenil Madrid San Fermin.
Very friendly staff, private parking behind gate. Good breakfast including fresh fruits.
Bathroom shared within only two rooms. Kitchen available.
Two small shops 3min walk, Lidl and Metro 10min walk.
- We booked a room for 2 people in a room with 1 bunkbed only. We booked it in a good price, like 15EUR each one/night and we had the room only for us. The room was very clean, as well as the sheets, but we had had our bath towels because you have to pay a low cost to the hostel for them to provide to you. However, we shared the baths (thank God warm water) and the toilet with only one room (like ours), i liked because it was like private. Value for money.
- They had a parking space of their own. Places to read and dine. So overall it was good.
- The staff is very kind with us and helpful. We are coming up again the next month.
- Good reception staff very happy to help and good place to stay
- Very friendly staff, private parking behind gate. Good breakfast including fresh fruits.
Room007 Ventura Hostel
Room007 Ventura Hostel is located in the Madrid City Center neighborhood in Madrid, just 1.4 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Convention Center is 2.6 miles from Room007 Ventura Hostel, and La Paz Hospital is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Perfect location – close to the main station, restaurants, supermarkets and stores. Staff is really friendly and kind (specially the portuguese one). In general, was a good experience with this hostel. Certainly, I will come back there if I back to Madrid.
- Bathrooms were ample. The owners understand what travelers need.
Good deals with neighbouring restaurant.
- Everyhing. One of best hostels out of 35 i have used around the world.
- Staff are nice and friendly and the bath facility and breakfast is good
Far Home Atocha
Far Home Atocha offers accommodations in Madrid.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vicente Calderón Stadium is 1.2 miles from Far Home Atocha , and Convention Center is 2.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 8 miles from the property.
really nice and helpful staff
clean rooms, comfy beds
- If you are looking for a bed in a clean, neat and spacious room, this hostel will meet your expectations. Location is great too.
- The location and the Bulgarian lady at the reception.
- The room was clean and quiet, fine for one or 2 nights, but very basic
- The place is great, super nice and clean and excellent location, nice stuff and comfortable rooms
- really nice and helpful staff
Living Mad Hostel
Located in Madrid, 1.2 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium, Living Mad Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Convention Center is 2.9 miles from Living Mad Hostel, and La Paz Hospital is 5 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very cool place. Staff also very accommodate. Good place to stay in centre of Madrid.
- The hostel is really clean and the common area was spacious and comfy. They had cornflakes and little pastries for breakfast, simple but tasty. There are lockers in the rooms.
- The comforter was comfortable, the breakfast was generous, and the staff was friendly.
- The hostel is located in a 10 minute walking distance from Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol. The reception is open 24 hours and there is no problem with check-in even after midnight. Hot water is available at night. There are lockers in rooms, so your luggage is safe when you are out of the room. Moreover, after check-out you can store your luggage in the lockers located next to the reception at extra charge of 2 euros. Quality/price ratio is very good, only 12 euros/night in the real heart of Madrid. The hostel is easily accessible by metro from terminal T1-3 or T4 of the Airport (you need to change the metro line two times, but it is very smooth). The Prado Museum is located in a 20 minutes walking distance. The staff is very nice and friendly, and can help you with everything you need. Wi-Fi works very well. A simple breakfast (croissants, jam, juices, yogurt, coffee, water) is supplied as well. There is a very nice atmosphere in the common area adjacent to the reception.
- MAD Hostel has plenty of common space and is in a great location. The breakfast and comfort fit the price and a free walking tour is offered with the partner hostel a 2-minute walk away.
Cats Party Hostel Madrid
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Living Cat’s Hostel is located in the Madrid City Center neighborhood in Madrid, just 1.2 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Convention Center is 2.8 miles from Living Cat’s Hostel, and La Paz Hospital is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Friendliness of staff and visitors; cleanliness and location. Free dinners were delicious!
Very good party hostel located in the center of Madrid!
Friendly staff, free activities and cheap drinks!
- I loved the staff there. Everybody super friendly, also the location you can walk to almost everywhere in Madrid from there!
- It was Woody design and clean. Beautiful common rooms and nice bar
- Friendly staff, hype guests, interesting talks in the lounge
Featuring free WiFi, D´Hostel Madrid offers accommodations in Madrid.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vicente Calderón Stadium is 1.2 miles from D´Hostel Madrid, and Convention Center is 2.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 9 miles from D´Hostel Madrid.
- The couple who did the check in was very nice and helpful
- Great hostel, nice common room with kitchen and lots of sofas. Nice staff, very helpful. Good room, with lighting for the beds. Nice breakfast also.
- Location good. And bedbug bites me!!! It’s first time during one year!! When I check my bed pillow there’s someone’s hair and bedbug bites me near pillow area including face !!!! It’s crazy!!!!!!!
- Awesome hostel! Their beds have curtains, what gives you privacy and the bathroom was big and clean. Also, the reception lady was very helpful and friendly and their free breakfast we’re very good!
- The breakfast and location was good and the decor of the hostel was nice.
Hostal del Quijote
Located in the Madrid City Center neighborhood in Madrid, 1.4 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium, Hostal del Quijote features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Convention Center is 2.7 miles from Hostal del Quijote, and La Paz Hospital is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Great location, very clean and very helpful friendly staff.
- Cosy small property, very nice location, shower is very nice. Cristel was a very lovely owner.
- I like the location, convenient and close to everything, a walk from center and shops. The staff were amazingly friendly and helpful.
- location is very convenient to walk to the center city
- Good equipment in bathroom also hair dryer, nice candle,..
La Posada de Huertas
Set 10 minutes’ walk from Puerta del Sol, La Posada de Huertas features a 24-hour reception and dorms with air conditioning. It offers a free breakfast and free use of its computers with internet access.Each simply decorated dorm at La Posada de Huertas has heating, lockers and access to a shared bathroom. Towels are available at an additional cost.The hostel features a communal kitchen. Cafés, bars and restaurants can be found in Puerta del Sol and in the streets surrounding the property.The famous Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen-Bornemisza museums are within 15 minutes’ walk of the Posada de Huertas. Anton Martin Metro Station is 650 feet away, while Atocha Railway Station can be reached in 10 minutes by foot.
- It provides kitchen and hangout place in the hostel, where basic cooking and dining tools are equipped.
- Great, nice and helpfull staff. Perfect location. Nice kitchen.
Friendly and helpful staff
Handy bracelet room key
Shower gel dispensers
- International atmosphere, nice staff, comfortable kitchen, comfortable bed, wonderful place to visit Madrid!
Was very central. Nice room, and sheets smelt nice.
Locked place to leave luggage and free breakfast was a nice thing to do.
Cleaning staff were happy and friendly.
Good Morning Madrid Hostel
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Located in Madrid, 1.1 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium, Good Morning Madrid Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Convention Center is 3 miles from Good Morning Madrid Hostel, and La Paz Hospital is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 9 miles from Good Morning Madrid Hostel.
Location- is good,near metro lavapies
Staff- is helpful
- The only good thing was the hot water of the shower
- The share room for girls is in different location and we actually had a whole apartment for ourselves
- Location is probably the only advantage of this hostel.
- I did not like anything about this hostel. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL.
- Location- is good,near metro lavapies
Top Hostels In Vallecas Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vallecas Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vallecas Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vallecas Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!