10 Best Hostels To Stay In Valdeconejos Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdeconejos Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Valdeconejos Community Of Madrid:
Far Home Bernabeu
Far Home Bernabeu is located in the 06.Tetuan neighborhood in Madrid, half a mile from Santiago Bernabeu and 0.6 miles from Convention Center.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cuatro Caminos Metro Station is 0.6 miles from Far Home Bernabeu, and Nuevos Ministerios Metro Station is 0.6 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Very good room.
- Really satisfied of this stay. Hostel feels brand new. Everything looks and works very nice.
- Great location. Couple minutes to metro. Brand new furniture. Looks modern and interesting.
- Clearly a new hostel, really clean with modern and trendy bunks and nice actual bedding. The staff were helpful and nice. Close to a metro stop.
- Very modern hostel, very friendly staff. Not in the center of Madrid, but the metro station was one minute away. Some nice shops and cosy breakfast cafes were also close by.
- Super Clean.
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Inkantomadrid is located in Madrid, one mile from La Paz Hospital and 1.1 miles from Plaza de Castilla Metro Station.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chamartín Metro Station is 1.2 miles from Inkantomadrid, and Chamartin Station is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 7 miles from Inkantomadrid.
- Good conditions, nothing special but more then enough if you just need a place to lay your head at night and then go sightseeing all day.
- The lady was very nice and answered any questions. The bed was comfortable and the shower even tho it was small it had a good water pressure.
- I just needed a place to drop my head. So this was perfect. Price was fair. A little tricky to find but I also went late at night which was probably a factor. Both hosts were lovely and very accommodating.
- nos dejaron acceder en un horario fuera del horario de check-in
Al tener 2 lavabos completos (lavabo, ducha, aseo), aunque minúsculos, no hay que esperar turno.
Decoración cuca, aunque lowcost total
Siesta & Go
Located in the 06.Tetuan neighborhood in Madrid, 800 feet from Nuevos Ministerios Metro Station, Siesta & Go features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Convention Center is 1,850 feet from Siesta & Go, and Santiago Bernabéu Stadium is 1,950 feet away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- I didn’t like the place at all.I can’t recommend a single thing.
- Its proximity to the airport via Airport-Nuevos Ministerios metro line. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Location is perfect, just 3 minutes away from Nuevos Ministerios that connects you with any part you need to reach in Madrid. The value for money is unbeatable for such location.
The instructions to reach the property are perfectly accurate and easy to follow, without them I’d have spend a considerable time to find the entrance.
- Check-in round the clock and super close to Metro. Bathroom and bed were basic but very clean. Great friendly staff! They give you ear plugs and an eye mask for sleeping which is a cool touch.
The people at reception were great and friendly to talk with!
It’s generally quiet.
The location is good.
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Located in the 06.Tetuan neighborhood in Madrid, half a mile from Cuatro Caminos Metro Station, Casa 18 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Convention Center is half a mile from Casa 18, and Nuevos Ministerios Metro Station is half a mile from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 7 miles away.
- It was a very friendly hostel. The color of everything which was white.
- near to the UK VISA Center. The house holder is the best! Everyone is friendly and helpful. Strongly recommend.
- clean, well maintained spaces (very tidy bed, perfectly white walls, clean wooden floor,…), new showercabin, warm room and enough blankets during winter – early springtime, spacious kitchen where usually most of socializing happens, good wifi connection (at least in room 4), kind staff, close to the metro station (Estrecho), calm and quiet at night
- The hostel lady was very friendly and answered all my questions. She also accommodated my requests.
- The beds were comfy and there were lots of showers and bathrooms between everybody. Kitchen was well-functioning and people were friendly. Really good for the price. The blankets and pillow are comfy too and they give you your own towel.
JMG Hostels Madrid
One of our best sellers in Madrid! JMG Hostels Madrid offers accommodations in Madrid.There is a tour desk at the property.Cuatro Caminos Metro Station is 0.7 miles from JMG Hostels Madrid, and Nuevos Ministerios Metro Station is 0.8 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 7 miles away.
- Was everything very good there and actually im grateful
- Receptionist lady was rude am so upset no welcoming no smily prefer better receptionist
- Great place for sleep if you want know madrid, the location is perfect and the enviroment is great for rest and meet people.
- The whole place is totally clean during all day. Beds are comfortable. The staff is nice and helpful.
- Good staff they waited till midnight for our checkin
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Located just 500 feet from Noviciado Metro Station, Mad4You Hostel is set on a 15th-century building and offers a shared kitchen, bar and laundry service. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Most dormitory rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. Personal lockers are available at no extra cost. Bed linen is provided.The hostel offers discounted tours, a 24-hour reception and a shared TV lounge.
A free buffet breakfast including fresh bread, croissants, cereals, juice and hot drinks is included in the rate.Tribunal and San Bernardo metro stations are also located within 1,650 feet. Plaza de España Square is 1,950 feet from the property and Plaza del Sol and the historic centre of Madrid can be reached in about 15 minutes’ walk away.
- The location was great and close to bus and metro. The staff’s behavior was great and they were so friendly. The breakfast was good too.
- The breakfast is really good for it being free. There was a heater/air conditioning in the room and there were also enough blankets available so no problems with it being too cold or anything. The hostel is located in a cool area with lots of clubs for young people. Would definitely recommend staying here for some nights in Madrid!
- Nice with lockers and individual reading lights in the rooms, breakfast was above average, good facilities in kitchen and common areas, in nice quiet yet vibrant neighbourhood close to public transport and walkable distance to city centre
- Breskfast was very good but Beds in the rooms were very short and my head was clised to upper bed and I coudn,t seat on my bed
- The location of the hostel was nice and the breakfast was great. For breakfast they provide ham, cheese, bread, fruit, cereal, juice, coffee, tea, yogurt, etc. There are lockers you use the room key card to open and close, which was nice.
Chueca The Palmer House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chueca The Palmer House offers accommodations in Madrid.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Convention Center is 1.9 miles from Chueca The Palmer House , and Vicente Calderón Stadium is 1.9 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Flexibilidad en los horarios.
Anfritrion muy agradable
- la calidad de las personas encargadas del check-in. Dos hermanos que te acogen como si fueras familia. Grandes personas, el hospedaje y la calidad humana supero todas mis expectativas.
- Lo único fue la ubicación y el personal que fue muy amable y disponible en todo momento.
La posizione è ottima, a due passi dalla fermata metro Alonso Martinez e molto vicina al centro città (Puerta del Sol).
Wi-fi funzionante e di buon livello.
- La ubicación…. muy céntrica…cerca de todo… caminando se puede conocer lugares importantes además de curiosear por el comercio…
- Flexibilidad en los horarios.
Located in Madrid, 1.7 miles from Convention Center, Safestay Madrid features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vicente Calderón Stadium is 2 miles from Safestay Madrid, and La Paz Hospital is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Very clean, very close to 2 metro stations (also about 15 min from city centre by walking), very cozy rooms and plenty of other nice stuff like fussball table or the movie room
- Everything was super! I love the place, id love to come back, breakfast was very good, delicious coffee and the stuff was very kind
- Everything was good, clean, comfortable and good value
- The location is great. It is in the city center and at the same time in a quite street.
- Breakfast! Quietness! Cleanliness! They allowed me to keep my luggage in their storage before check-in time. Wonderful shower and toilet facilities.
Pil Pil Hostel Madrid
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Featuring free WiFi, Pil Pil Hostel Madrid offers accommodations in Madrid.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calle de la Princesa is 1,700 feet from Pil Pil Hostel Madrid, and Plaza de España Metro Station is 1,750 feet away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 9 miles from Pil Pil Hostel Madrid.
- Staff is great, common area and toilets were clean all the time. Matresses were comfy and breakfast was sooo good!
- The best advantage of this hostel is the location. Fifteen minutes walk far from the Plaza Major for that price? C´mon! This is definitely a good choice for young tourists! Enjoy your stay in Madrid and be like Madrilaňas!
- I really liked to spend 7 nights in this hostel. The staff were amazing… All the girls helped me a lot about transportation, things to do and gave me some maps. You are nice girls, especially Evana that helped me a lot… Always talkative and nice with the guests. I made some friends in this place. The environment of the hostel is great. The area is good. There are many rooms and bathrooms available for the guests.The breakfast was good. You just paid 2,50 euros. The Magdalenas helped me a lot in my paths….hehe! I walked a lot in Madrid. The hostel’s location was useful! I could reach the best sightseeings in Madrid. I felt really safe there.
- Room was great, people were very helpful, everything super clean, super close to the metro station and city center
- Great hostel very close to the city center, stuff was super friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay and could even leave our luggage for free at the check out day until our flight: )
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Era offers accommodations in Madrid, just 1.8 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Convention Center is 2 miles from Hostel Era, and La Paz Hospital is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 8 miles from Hostel Era.
- The breakfast for only 25 MAD was amazing! And the people were very kind. The hotel is in the city center
The staff was really nice and helpful ! ?
The Hostal is at the heart of Malasaña, really close to all the places of interest, such as museums, Puerta del Sol, …
- The location was perfect, 10 min or less walking to the Gran Via st. One of the persons in the front desk was very kind and helpful.
- Decent location. Clean. Fairly quiet and respectful atmosphere.
- it was rather calm in the living room, and wifi connectio was good
Top Hostels In Valdeconejos Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Valdeconejos Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!