10 Best Hostels To Stay In Vachao Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vachao Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vachao Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vachao Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vachao Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vachao Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vachao Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Vachao Galicia:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blanco Albergue offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, just 1,100 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.The rooms include a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Galicia Park is 0.4 miles from Blanco Albergue, and Belvis Park is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed, curtained bed compartments, locking locker, floor edges sealed so that there was no place for dirt or insects to hide, helpful staff. About the best albergue at which I stayed on the entire trip.
- It was a great location and very comfortable. The beds were nice, roomy, and private. It was a nice place to stay after finishing the Camino.
The bunkbeds are the best in Spain: Curtain, Power Plug, Good Mattrace, Very little noise!
The main receptionist is an expert!
- Perfect place to end your camino! You will be so pleased about the comfort and privacy here! The beds are cozy and have curtains, everything is clean and super stylish, staff is super nice – do absolutely recommend!!!
- The staff, the beds were large and luxurious, the curtains on the bed were perfect for the night and the key card lock on the lockers were a superb idea!!
Albergue Seminario Menor
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! This hostel is set in a seminary, a 10-minute walk from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. It is opposite Belvis Park, which offers wonderful views over Santiago’s Old Town. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Albergue Seminario Menor offers private single rooms and single beds in large mixed dormitories. All rooms have shared bathroom facilities.Guests can prepare food in one of the common rooms, which has microwaves, electric ovens and some cooking utensils. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks.The hostel has a common room with computers and the use of them is available for a small charge.Luggage storage is provided, and the hostel offers a self-service laundry room.Free public parking is available near the Albergue Seminario Menor, and there is easy access to the AP-9 Motorway.
- The best part of this Albergue is the staff. They were all wonderful, helpful, there for whatever I needed. The place is big so some of the facilities are far away from each other. If you don’t mind that, you’ll have a great stay there. It’s perfect to get some rest and to enjoy nature because it located on the hill and has a great view over the green park. I would recommend it definitely!
- A slick Albergue that has changed a lot in 6 years. More professional.
- Its in a historical building, it look nice from the outside. Staff was very helpful and had provided lots local information like where to eat, how to go, etc. Low price is a bonus. From the hostel, you can see a nice view of the old town.
- A perfect location and place to stay, I finished my caminho and the albergue was not so far from the cathedral so a perfect choice for my tired feet
- Reasonable price for a single room, staff were helpful.
Albergue Turistico la Credencial
Located in Santiago de Compostela, 0.6 miles from Belvis Park, Albergue Turistico la Credencial features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- For an Alberque, it sure is very clean, quiet, and the family – Rafa, Mars, & one of their daughters – that owns and runs it are amazing people!!!! It is efficiently ran, owners are very accommodating, helped with all my touristy requirements, and simply generous people!!!! I miss them a lot actually; they were like my family in Compostela!!! I’d stay there again if and whenever I go back and recommend them highly to anyone wishing to go to Compostela.
- The staff was awesome. He waited for me ’till late since my plane was delayed and he was very kind at showing me the facilities and giving advices about where I could have gone for dinner.
Kitchen with kitchenware
- Really clean and convenient to bus station for airport!
- Super friendly and helpful staff, spotlessly clean premises within walking distance to huge shopping centre…..
Hostal La Salle
Hostal La Salle offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Belvis Park is half a mile from Hostal La Salle, and Galicia Park is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from Hostal La Salle.
- Five minutes walk from the cathedral. Great secure bicycle storage
- The position of the Hotel was good for walking into the Town and taking in the sights
Hostal La Salle is an outstanding sanctuary in Santiago! It retains a religious atmosphere, in keeping with the spiritual significance of the Camino and the sacred sight of the Cathedral where the relic of St James rests, while offering pilgrims, warm, comfortable and safe lodgings. I first stayed in the Hostal on my first Camino adventure with my dad in 2003 and can vouch for the fact that the same warm, caring and friendly staff still work there to this day! I think that the secret of the Hostals’ success lies in the wisdom of the De La Salle Brothers approach to looking after everyone who works and stays there, treating each person with equal dignity and respect! May God continue to bless you all in your work!
- It was a good value for price, an easily accessible place close to the centre and all the sites. I had a single room with a bathroom, so I enjoyed the privacy, the property wasn’t loud at night which I also appreciated. The check-in and check-out went smoothly, I could also leave my luggage there for a few hours afterwards.
- Good, clean hostal – ensuite, towels and the room made up each day – easy walking into town and 15 mins to the bus station.
Albergue Roots & Boots
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Roots & Boots offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, just 1,950 feet from Galicia Park.The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The window had a great view of the cathedral! The staff was helpful and very nice.
- Breakfast was great but what I liked the most were the nice spanish man and woman working there!
- We arrived late, there was proper communication from the hostel how to get in and which was our beds, it was easy to follow, we found everything and had a good sleep, in the morning the staff was very friendly and helpful, we had a nice breakfast, perfect place to stay in Santiago.
- The staff were very friendly and made me feel welcome, fantastic view of the city, nice relaxing garden and warm indoor room to have breakfast in/read in the evenings
- Everything was at a walk-distance from the hostel and we can see the cathedral from the window. Rooms were simple but comfortable and clean. The staff was super nice and gave us great recommendations on where to go and where to eat 🙂
Albergue Basquiños 45
Albergue Basquiños 45 offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a tour desk at the property.Belvis Park is 0.7 miles from Albergue Basquiños 45, and Galicia Park is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from Albergue Basquiños 45.
It’s 5 minutes walking to the edge of the Old Town and 15 minutes to the Cathedral, so pretty good position, also because bus station is next to it, 3/5 minutes walking distance.
It’s very small hostel, just 1 room with 3 bunk beds, so very quiet. It’s very clean, new, it has very comfortable beds and 2 big bathrooms. The guy working at the reception is a friendly man, he also helped me before I was coming with some train’s schedules, I really appreciated it. Next to the hostel you can also find a “Dia” supermarket, so very convenient to buy some food or drinks. Big lockers are very comfortable for leaving your belongings. Just a pity no plugs next to the bed, but it didn’t bother me much 🙂
Deeply recommended, also because of the convenient price.
- 6 persons share 2 washrooms. Quiet clean and 5 minutes to bus station.
- A nice, clean, small, family-owned hostel that is a good value for budget travelers.
- Bathrooms were top of the range, bed was comfy, and most of all the owner (I think) was incredibly kind and cheerful.
The staff is very nice and friendly.
I needed to go to the hospital and he took me there 🙂
- It’s 5 minutes walking to the edge of the Old Town and 15 minutes to the Cathedral, so pretty good position, also because bus station is next to it, 3/5 minutes walking distance.
Hostel SCQ is located in Santiago de Compostela, just 0.7 miles from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Belvis Park is 0.6 miles from Hostel SCQ, and Galicia Park is 0.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- A stone’s throw away from the bus station which is pretty convenient if you go to airport or do day trips from Santiago. Marcos and Pablo (owners) are the best and go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. It’s a new hostel so facilities are very good. Breakfast and kitchen are good also.
The owner was very nice and friendly.
The location is awesome and the hostel is clean and all things are new. You will find a well equipped kitchen and there is a breakfast every morning where you can help yourself.
I would definetly come back!
- Kindest hosts, most comfortable beds, nicest kitchen I’ve encountered on my camino.
- Es un alojamiento nuevo, no lleva ni un mes funcionando y sin embargo ya muestra buen funcionamiento. El dueño es muy atento. Trata de evitar demasiada gente en una misma habitación. Las camadas son muy cómodas. El baño cuenta con una buena ducha con presión y calor regulable a gusto. El desayuno es libre, puedes tomarlo cuando te levantes a cualquier hora. Me dio mucha flexibilidad para hacer el Chek in y el el check out lo cual es genial. Esta ubicado muy cerca del centro y a escasos metros de la estación de bus. Sin duda repetiría.
- Las instalaciones son muy nuevas y cómodas, la cocina muy completa, el desayuno de bufet libre sin limitación de hora, el dueño muy atento y simpático, me dió libertad en la hora de la salida.
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Casa Lois offers rooms with classic décor in Santiago de Compostela. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas.With a flat-screen TV, each room comes with a wardrobe and parquet floor. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, slippers and free toiletries.Casa Lois is a 10-minute drive from Santiago de Compostela Train Station. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Santiago de Compostela, 0.4 miles from Galicia Park, Albergue Linares features free WiFi access and private parking.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Within the old town. Fast wifi, clean bathroom and shower room.
- The staff were very pleasant, the location was good and it was very clean.
- An amazing albergue for the price, if you consider the location and how people are being ripped off by mediocre mass-albergues for much more than what Linares charges. Great place to wind down your Camino or get new energy for the hike to Muxia and/or Fisterra.
- Linens (including towels) were very nice hotel quality, luxurious by Camino standards! Staff was friendly and helpful, and all areas were immaculately clean.
- The owner was welcoming and very nice, but afterall this is a very below average hostel. There isn’t even an electronic kettle. I booked a bed in a four bed room, but housed in a five beds room. Beds are metal framed and noisy. Bathroom has no air extractor fan. Basic basic basic…
Albergue Acuario is a 20 minute walk from the center of Santiago de Compostela, on the Number 6 Bus route. It offers bunk beds in mixed dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each brightly decorated dormitory has heating. There are shared bathroom facilities with a shower and hairdryer.There are vending machines for drinks and snacks. Within a 5 minute walk you will find shops, bars and restaurants.Free parking is available nearby and you can rent a bike from the tour desk. There is a laundry service and free luggage storage.
- The people were friendly and the decorating was funky
- Ambience very much adjusted to pilgrims. It also felt very Galician – it was not over-international, bland, or samey.
- Very kind staff and pretty clean rooms and restrooms
- The staff there are super friendly! The place is so cool and clean.
- Nice albergue with basic services. The staff is really nice. Close to the bus station.
Top Hostels In Vachao Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vachao Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vachao Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vachao Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!