10 Best Hostels To Stay In Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Utelle Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Featuring a garden, Villa Ida is located in Nice in the Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur region, 4.4 miles from MAMAC and 5 miles from Place Massena. The property is around 5 miles from Cours Saleya Flower Market, 5 miles from Castle Hill Colline du Chateau and 5 miles from Avenue Jean Medecin. The property is 11 miles from Allianz Riviera Stadium and 4.3 miles from Garibaldi Square.At the hostel, the rooms include a terrace. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath, rooms at Villa Ida also feature free WiFi, while some rooms contain a mountain view.Cimiez Monastery is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Russian Orthodox Cathedral is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 9 miles from Villa Ida.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Ozz by Happyculture
One of our top picks in Nice.Hotel Ozz by Happyculture (ex Normandie) is a hotel located in the city center of Nice, a 2-minute walk from Nice-Ville Train Station and a 15-minute walk from the beach. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout.All the rooms are air-conditioned and feature lockers. Some rooms also have balconies. The bathrooms have a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the Ozz.The hotel is easily accessible from the airport by a shuttle bus that stops a 2-minute walk away. The hotel is 2,650 feet from Promenade des Anglais.
- i like the place and the stuff very friendly i highly recommend for anyone
- The receptionists were nice. There’s a possibility to have breakfast early in the morning. Yet, since I am vegetarian and do not eat sweet/processed food, I had no options what to eat. Beds are rather nice and there’s curtains to put around your bed and have some privacy. There’s sockets on bed level. They have large luggage storage and even hangers. The bathroom is inside the room. Location of the place is central.
- Helpful staffs, comfortable public area and great location
I love the color at the room and the locate next to the station. Close to the beach as well.
The provide free coffee and hot choco to everyone.
- The property is close to the train station and walking distance to everything else.
One of our best sellers in Nice! Located in the center of Nice, just 1,000 feet from Nice Ville Train Station, this hostel offers a youthful atmosphere with air-conditioned accommodations. Guests can relax on the terrace and use the free Wi-Fi provided throughout.Pastoral Hostel provides rooms with attached bathroom with showers or accommodations in dormitories with shared bathroom facilities. All shared dormitories provide a safety deposit box and are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.All guests have access to shared kitchen. There is a tour desk on site to provide advice on visiting the area and staff can organize tours and car rental.Pastoral hostel does not have a curfew and luggage storage is available. It is a 15-minute walk from the beach and Nice Old Town.
- The receptionist let me into the property at midnight – I arrived way too late to Nice by plane. I was glad there were sockets to charge my phone, and that I was given a key to a luggage locker for free. Another bonus is that the bathroom was in the room. I also loved the location of the property – very central.
- The room was air conditioned, which was really important in June. However the mini bathroom inside was not that clean. The bed sheet was ragged.
- Great location! Very nice staff and very comfortable
- Jake is awesome and super helpful. He introduced us to this bar crawl event and it was so much fun! The hostel is in a great location. Its right at the end of the promenade. Only a 10-15 minute walk to the old town and the beach. And the train station is right up the street less than 5 minutes to walk. Would definitely come back to stay here again.
- The staff! Australian guy is great and overall they were all quite responsive and helpful
Located in Nice, Hotel Antares is a 15-minute walk from the beach and 550 feet from Nice Ville Train Station. It offers free Wi-Fi, rooms serviced by a elevator and a garden with tables and chairs.All rooms feature air conditioning and heating. Some have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guests staying in the dormitory room have access to a shared bathroom.A kitchen equipped with a microwave, an electric kettle and a stove is at guests’ disposal. Free coffee and tea are available next to the reception desk.A bakery and a supermarket can be found less than 150 feet away.This property is 5 mi from Nice Airport and 2,650 feet from Noter-Dame de Nice Basilica. The A8 motorway is a 10-minute drive away.
- It is close to the train and rental cars. There was a good restaurant around the corner called Gusti grillades that was great!
- it was good. the location too was good. only a KM or away from the beach and the bus and train right in front. The staff too is very friendly and helpful.
- They were located very close to the train station, which was convenient. The staff was also very kind and even provided towels for showering. They also provided a happy hour which was nice to meet new people.
Location is very good
Despite it’s a bit dirty but it definitely worth the money you spend there
I forgot a piece of my personal stuff there and realized it 2 hours after I checked out, I called them to let them know. I came back in the evening of the same day and the reception guy was waiting for me with my thing lost, it was very nice of them
- Location, stuff, clean… If you don’t panic about with whom you will be in a room, it’s a great deal for short time.
Hostel Baccarat is located in the center of Nice, just a 3-minute walk to Nice-Ville Train Station and a 15-minute walk to the Promenade des Anglais and the beach. Guests can relax in the garden.The rooms at Hotel Baccarat are air-conditioned and provide free WiFi access. Some rooms offer a flat-screen TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with a shower.Guests have access to a shared kitchen area. Many restaurants, bar and cafés can be found within a 5-minute walk.Jean Médecin Tram Stop is a 5-minute walk away and guests can enjoy shopping on Avenue Jean Médecin, just 150 feet away. A computer is available for guests at the hotel.
- Two blocks from the train station, two blocks from the red line. Very friendly and helpful staff. Perfect for travelers who want to be near Old Town or who plan on exploring Canes/Monaco via train.
- Very friendly stuff and a supreme place to social with people from around the world. Also a beauty garden inside with the opportunity to cook and talk with new friends. Very close to the train station and to markets etc
- Very close to train station. Shower and toilet is in the shared room.
- Great place where you can meet lots of cool people, the staff is very friendly abd helpful. It has a great atmosphere. Very close to the train station which makes traveling very easy. Location is great!
- I like very much the atmosphere there, very nice place to spend holidays:)
Nice Art Hotel
Nice Art Hotel is just 1,150 feet from Nice-Ville Train Station and a 15-minute walk from the Promenade des Anglais. It offers free WiFi access and free use of 2 computers with webcams.The property offers private guest rooms with private bathrooms. Dormitory rooms with access to shared bathroom facilities are also available.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room near the reception. Additional facilities at the property include luggage storage.Public parking is available with an extra cost at the train station. Other local attractions include the Russian Orthodox Cathedral, which is a 15-minute walk from the property. Gare Thiers tramway stop is a 2-minute walk away.
- Absolutely nothing!! It was disgusting. I did not want to even lay in the bed it was so nasty. It smelled so bad. The floors, walls, and blankets were all so dirty. DO NOT STAY HERE.
- Lady at reception was excellent. So very kind and helpful. Breakfast was delicious – croissants, bread, juice, and coffees. Comfortable bed.
- Great location. Close to train, tram, and bus. Main shopping area just a few blocks away. Great value for the money.
- I like the hostel. Really it’s located in a good place of Nice.
- The property was in a great location and the staff were very helpful to fix any issues. Our room wasn’t ready and they had given us the key but when I went down to ask they said no worries and just changed rooms for us. Bed was comfy and warm.
One of our best sellers in Nice! Hostel Lyonnais is located in Nice, 0.6 mi from MAMAC. Guests will find a shared living room with a TV, 3 computers with internet access and a shared kitchen where breakfast is served.Some rooms come with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Allianz Riviera Stadium is 3.7 mi from Hostel Lyonnais, while Massena Square is 2,300 feet away. Côte d’Azur Airport is 3.7 mi from the property.
- They took care of our bags from midday until we arrived until check-in
- nice, cosy and cute. well equipped kitchen. location was good as well. check in was really flexible. 👌👌
- Absolutely bare minimum. I didn’t really like anything about it but ok it was a place to put my stuff and lay my head.
- Nothing much actually. It is even hard to understand how this place has licenses to operate.
- It’s close to the down town and the staff is very friendly
Backpackers Chez Patrick
Backpackers Chez Patrick is a hostel located in the center of Nice, just a 5-minute walk from Nice-Ville Train Station, and a 15-minute walk from the Promenade des Anglais and the beaches. Free WiFi is available.The air-conditioned dormitories and rooms feature private lockers and sockers near the beds. They all have access to a shared bathroom. Bed linen are provided and towels can be rented at an extra cost.The hostel staff is available to help you organize your stay and tours can be booked on site.The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 4.3 mi from the property.
- Location is excellent, aircon is cool, staff are very friendly, hostel has an an elevator and importantly, place is clean! Good deal with the price point and lots of reataus around.
- Such a clean and a good hostel to stay in! Patrick is one of the funniest and nicest people who knows about a lot of things so maybe he will drop a thing or two about Nice or about Life 😉 bathrooms are amazing and the room is really nice! Will stay again for sure
- Went during the slow season and got the entire room to myself.
- The service was really good and Patrick is a super friendly guy. The location is close to the train station and really convenient. A nice way to meet new people when traveling by yourself.
- Good location,clean room and bathroom, comfortable bed, air conditioner
Faubourg Montmartre is in Nice just off the main shopping street Avenue Jean Medecin and a 5 minute walk from the Nice Train Station. Guests have free Wi-Fi access.The dormitories at Faubourg Montmartre are set up as apartments and are decorated in bright colors. Each dormitory has 1 or 2 bedrooms, a dining area, and a shared bathroom with a shower.Guests can prepare homemade meals in the kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator and stove. A small restaurant is available on site.The Promenade des Anglais is a 15 minute walk away and Old Nice is just a 20 minute walk away. The Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport is 5 miles away.
- Location is good. The only good feature of the hostel…
- The room was very dirty, my bed was full of bed bugs which made it unbearable for me to sleep. I am requesting you to please keep this room off inventory for booking as its not even a room but a small hole with so many people in it and no ventilation. Having bed bugs which are in huge number is unhygenic and cruel. The bed bugs have a lot of psychological effects. Staying in this room is no less than being under punishment
- The people in charge of the housing are really friendly and helpful. The location of the hostel is fairly good. It is good to rent a bike or take a tram to the city center. Fastfood restaurants are just around the corner. For us the price was the best at the time of booking.
- Nothing – asked for money back due to state of room
- Niente, infatti non abbiamo più pernottato per via della sporcizia, la puzza di cadavere in putrefazione e il caldo torrido.
Villa Saint Exupery Beach Hostel
Villa Saint Exupéry Beach Hostel is in central Nice, just 650 feet from Nice’s Old Town and the beaches. Free facilities available include WiFi access, a fitness center, lockers, luggage storage and a sauna.This hostel offers air-conditioned private rooms and dormitories for all ages with private bathrooms.Meals are available in the restaurant for an additional charge. The hostel also offers a bar, where guests can enjoy happy hour from 18:00. Many bars, shops and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.Guests also have access to a TV lounge with home cinema features and there is a 24-hour reception. There is secure key access to the hostel 24/7. Additional facilities include currency exchange.Staff can provide local tourist and travel information and a free walking tour of the Old Town. Galeries Lafayette department store is located opposite the hostel. The property is 350 feet from Place Massena Tram Stop and 0.6 mi from Nice-Ville Train Station. Nice Airport is 4 mi away.
- The staff was pleasant, understanding and as accommodating as they could be when I approached them about the room I was in.
- The location close to the beach. The staffs are pretty kind. The breakfast was kind of nice.
The location was central and I appreciate that there is always someone present, such as a staff or security during the night.
The bathrooms are very spacious and clean.
- Staff was quite nice and friendly. Our questions were answered promptly.
- Great location, less than a 5 min walk from the promenade des anglais and the beach. Decent bar with cheap drinks and happy hour deals
Top Hostels In Utelle Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Utelle Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!