10 Best Hostels To Stay In Urnieta Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Urnieta Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Urnieta Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Urnieta Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Urnieta Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Urnieta Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Urnieta Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Urnieta Basque Country:
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Sebastian, 1.2 miles from La Concha Promenade, Olarain features free WiFi access and private parking. The hostel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 11 miles from Olarain.
- The room was clean and comfortable, bus station nearby. Free public parking.
- The room was a good size, simply decorated but comfortable, spotlessly clean and well presented. The shower was excellent and with plenty of good sized towels provided. While the location is not within walking distance of the main tourist areas it is easily accessed by car and with plenty of free parking onsite which was important for us.
- It was all new, simple and clean. And quiet! Good transport to the city center. We needed no more.
- Front desk staff spoke excellent English. Easy 10 minute walk to the beach. Area was lovely. Felt very safe when walking at night. Campus Bar restaurant nearby had excellent food and excellent prices.
- Value for money. Bathrooms were clean and the beds were comfy. Although quite a distance from where the action is, place was quiet and restful.
Residencia Universitaria Manuel Agud Querol
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Sebastian, 1.4 miles from La Concha Promenade, Residencia Universitaria Manuel Agud Querol features a terrace and fitness center. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 12 miles from Residencia Universitaria Manuel Agu.
Clean students residence in the Campus area, 15min away by car from the City Center and the Playa de Concha.
The room is big enough and has a little kitchenette, everything very clean and nice. Cosy and modern
- A bit military, but very functional and served a good purpose of accommodation, excellent value and very helpful staff
- Accommodation was ok…but I found it pricey for the simple room. It is of course University accommodation so you must keep this in mind. Also we travelled in August which makes prices higher. I would find 50 Eur to be a correct price for most of the off season and 80 Eur in high season
- Walking distance from the beach. If you are planning a longer stay then a few nights it was good to have the little kitchen with the refrigerator.
- Basic but comfortable, friendly & helpful staff, excellent location, several good pintxo bars nearby, comfortable, 45 min walk to beach & old city
- Clean students residence in the Campus area, 15min away by car from the City Center and the Playa de Concha.
Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea
Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea is located in San Sebastian, 1.6 miles from Victoria Eugenia Theater and 1.8 miles from La Concha Promenade. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from Green Nest Uba Aterpetxea.
perfect view from the room，big balcony. big hiking area around the hotel. big super market 1.4km away
- The view was spectacular from the room, nice room and good facilities
- cleanless, lockers inside the room, beds dimension, the balcony and the view
Nice big bedrooms. Shower a little tight but plenty of hot water. Nice big balcony to the room. Very green all around. Bus into San Sebastián under 10 mins walk. Big commercial centre 10 mins walk with big supermarket.
Bicycle rental on site
- Views amazing. Most staff so friendly and helpful. Welcoming.
- perfect view from the room，big balcony. big hiking area around the hotel. big super market 1.4km away
A Room In The City
One of our best sellers in San Sebastian! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. A Room In The City offers accommodations in San Sebastian.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Concha Promenade is 1,400 feet from A Room In The City, and Victoria Eugenia Theater is half a mile from the property.
- Great location, right in the middle of San Sebastián, walking distance to everything. The staff were all really friendly and willing to give recommendations. The room was clean and big enough for 2 adults with 2 large suitcases. The room had 2 single beds which were quite comfortable, clean and warm. The room had a basin and mirror in it which was super handy. The shared bathrooms were clean. Lots of common areas with a big kitchen and 2 fridges. The WiFi worked well we had no issues. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone going to San Sebastián and would stay again ourselves!
- The bunk beds were out of this world. So very very comfy! Plus they have individual curtains for privacy and spacious, lockable drawers underneath to store your belongings. There are several lovely shared spaces, both indoor and outdoor, and the rooms and bathrooms are clean to a fault. Great location too, right in the city centre.
- The bed is well designed and created a good private space.
- Beds are amazing, spotlessly clean and comfortable. Amazing location. The staff are all SUPER nice and helpful and are willing to assist you with everything. Loved the room and that you have your own charger and light by your bed and lockers so you feel safe leaving stuff.
- Very spacious rooms, as a contrast to most hostels, very positive. 24 hour reception, therefore early checkout possible. Staff very nice.Cleanliness is excellent.
Albergue Juvenil Ondarreta
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Albergue Juvenil Ondarreta is located in San Sebastian, 0.9 miles from La Concha Promenade and 1.5 miles from Victoria Eugenia Theater.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Pretty basic standard hostel. Lockers, beds, etc. all to be expected. The common area with kitchen and tables was really nice. Staff were nice and helpful when we talked to them but I wasn’t happy about them not enforcing hostel rules.
- Really friendly staff and good amount of space even in an 8-person or 10-person room. Private bathrooms for each room and kept relatively clean. Sheets and bedding provided. Looks cool from the outside. Although far from the city center, it is just a short walk to the El Peine del Viento sculpture and close to a cool mountain (Mt. Teide) and Ondarreta Beach which is nice for swimming, surfing and watching surfers.
- The room was quite big and the bathroom and shower was clean and good. There was a huge kitchen and a dining room downstairs
- Localization is really nice! Easily to reach city centre and a beach. There was a place to work, locker and nice bed. Reccomended!
Nice area, not much to do but calm.
The room was clean and warm and the kitchen really well prepared.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Set in El Antiguo district in San Sebastián, 2,650 feet from Ondarreta beach, Koisi Hostel features stylish air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and a communal terrace.At Koisi Hostel you can find both private and dormitory rooms. All dormitory rooms come with capsule bunk beds and nightlight. Some rooms come with private bathroom with shower. Bed linen is provided.You can enjoy the communal lounge, and the glass roof top terrace where the bar and restaurant are placed. The restaurant offers traditional pintxos, and a wide range of homemade meals, including several vegetarian options.Other facilities include touristic activities organisation, a 24-hour front desk at the property where touristic advice is provided. Padlocks are available for sale at the reception.El Antiguo district offers shops and bars within a short walking distance. This area is popular for surfing, cultural activities and its gastronomy.La Concha beach is 0.6 miles away from Koisi Hostel, while El Peine del Viento is 0.9 miles away. San Sebastián Airport is 11.2 miles from the property.
- The staff were extremely friendly, written on the wall is that people enter as guests and leave as friends, and it really did feel like that! Clean rooms, quite compact but with everything you need. Great location, and a great price (off-season). I would definitely return here.
- Fabulous hostel with lots of space and very clean. Would definitely stay again.
- It was such a pleasant stay! The people are lovely, the accommodation is new, very clean and pretty! They offer very tasty dinner and breakfast for very little money – I enjoyed the stay a lot!
- The staff is very friendly and helpful, the hostel is nicely decorated extra clean, great atmosphere. I absolutely loved it and felt like home.
- The staff was beyond welcoming and helpful! Everything is clean and works well. Will absolutely stay again!
Albergue Ulia Youth Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Ulia Youth Hostel offers accommodations in San Sebastian, just one mile from Victoria Eugenia Theater. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.San Sebastián Airport is 9 miles away.
- Superb location overlooking San Sebastian, very friendly and helpful staff and given where it is excellent value for money. Pet friendly and being in a park great for walking the dog. Will stay again. Yes you have to make up your own bed and take it down in the morning but it is a youth hostel and the room I had could sleep 4 and there was lots of space. Very good value food and breakfast. Dog loved the place 🙂 and very quiet at night so slept well
- We had a good sized room with own bathroom. Lovely location on top of hill with view of San Sebastian and near small forest. Good facilities and staff.
- Amazing location on the top of one of the three hills in San Sebastian.
- This place had an amazing view over San Sebastián! We loved the heated floors, thought they were great! We had a car which made it easy to get into town otherwise there was a shuttle bus which was €1.70 each way that you can book with reception but you must give 30 minutes notice.
- Very pleasant staff – provided us with detailed driving instructions and door lock code since we came late night. Beautiful sight. Warm floors are great in December.
One of our best sellers in San Sebastian! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Sebastian, 1,950 feet from Victoria Eugenia Theater, Koba Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. La Concha Promenade is 0.9 miles from Koba Hostel, and Monte Igueldo is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from Koba Hostel.
- the staff was supernice and make you feel like home! the room was really comfortable and the way the bed is built give you your privacy. room and bathrooms always clean. The breakfast is very good! The hostel is brandnew and has some beautiful pieces of art and design around! there is an outside area as well nice to chill..even if i couldn t really enjoyed it because was raining in those days!!! 10+ to this hostel..i will stay here again!
- Very friendly staff, great to practice my Spanish with.
- Amazing and helpful staff, great location (especially for Pintxo Pote or surfing, free breakfast! All in the best city in the world! Rooms were very clean, facilities were immaculate, plenty of places to charge devices, a terrace to store my surfboard and wetsuit, and bike rental from reception.
- Good location, friendly staff, nice family room with private bathroom
- It was perfect hostel. Modern, friendly, clean! The beds are comfortable.The breakfast was copious. The calm and peaceful atmosphere. Although I stayed just one night, I would go back other time.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Gros neighborhood in San Sebastian, 2,000 feet from Victoria Eugenia Theater, Surfing Etxea features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.La Concha Promenade is one mile from Surfing Etxea, and Monte Igueldo is 1.7 miles away. San Sebastián Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Lofty space with super high ceilings and they utilize that for the bunk beds, which makes having a lower bunk great. There are a lot of outlets right by the beds and two bathrooms with three showers. The owners are super friendly and relaxed, they’ll also know you by name. They give really good restaurant and bar recommendations, so listen closely when they walk you through the map of the town!
- Good that you were allowed to bring your surfboard and actually be a surfer (walk in and out in your wetsuit ) the place was cleaned everyday so that was great. When I was there everyone (travelers) were super awesome and I made so many friends ! The hostel is built in a good way, everyone is kinda in the same place unless you are in your bed so there is no way to escape being social 😉 (unless you are boring and just go outside alone)! 😉 location was great!! Especially if you surf 😉 you are not allowed to drink alcohol in the hostel which at first was a bit sad but there is a bar that belongs to the hostel just downstairs. it is kinda good that you can’t drink inside the hostel becauSe it would just be too loud and you would miss the morning waves due to lack of sleep, ;).
- The vibe of the guest was pretty good, comfortable beds, everything clean & so on…had a very good time!
- Great location, super close to the surf beach, short walk to the old town. Super friendly people and San Seb is great!!! Defiantly recommend staying here.
- Great vibe in this place, lots of surfers and super close to the beach.
Offering free WiFi and a terrace, Hospedaje Kati is located 1,150 feet from San Sebastian’s La Concha Beach. This hostel is set in the city’s historic centre, surrounded by pintxo bars.Each dormitory room is equipped with single beds or bunk beds. There is access to shared bathrooms with a shower.Guests can relax on the property’s roof terrace. Reception offers a safe and tourist information, and is open 24 hours a day.San Sebastian Train Station is a 15-minute walk from the property, while Zurriola Beach is within a 10-minute walk.
- Kati is a very lovely lady! The location is really amazing, on the best spot to eat out and go to bars!
- The central location and the terrace are the only things good I can say about this place
- Perfect location, Kati was lovely and helpful, would highly recommend staying here!
- The terrace was amazing, location is in the very city centre and you can get everywhere on foot easily. You can get to the place eitself by an elevator and the building is quite interesting too. There are plenty of restaurants around.
- The “hostel” is situated in the old part of town.
Top Hostels In Urnieta Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Urnieta Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Urnieta Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Urnieta Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!