10 Best Hostels To Stay In Urigoiti Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Urigoiti Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Urigoiti Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Urigoiti Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Urigoiti Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Urigoiti Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Urigoiti Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Urigoiti Basque Country:
Koikili Aterpetxea is located in Ochandiano, just 21 miles from Bilbao.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 13 miles from Koikili Aterpetxea, and Zarautz is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The hostel send us an entry code in case we would check in very late. It wasn’t the case, but still very helpful. The location is very nice: in the middle of the center of the village, close to a bunch of local tapas bars. The hostel is very new and if you don’t mind sharing a bedroom with others, this is good.
- The staff were very friendly, serving breakfast extra early on the day of our race. And they took care of our dog for a day. Breakfast tasty and bed comfy.
- I went off before breakfast , next time ill stay more time
Amazing breakfast with jamon, queso, fresh-made tortilla, fruit, banana bread, expresó, fresh suma de naranja and more!
The managing couple are so nice!
- The people are really friendly. Location is great. Nice breakfast.
Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea is located in Arantzazu in the region of Pais Vasco, just 10 miles from Bilbao. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 23 miles from Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea, and Castro-Urdiales is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Very nice location in the mountains & very close to the sea
Very helpful & friendly staff
Brand new & very clean
- Excellent and quite place away from Bilbao in mountains but still worth to visit if you want relax after tough day. It is a true basque house with pleasant host and pretty dog & cat. As a bonus the host has telescope:)
Sitio muy bonito y típico por el medio del campo con unas vistas preciosas!
Albergue recomendable sin dudas ningunas!
Zigor el dueño muy buena persona,atento y amante de su país…
- La ubicacion perfecta y el trato de igor, muy majos.
- Ubicación ideal para amantes de la naturaleza, está rodeado de bosques
- Very nice location in the mountains & very close to the sea
BBK Bilbao Good Hostel
This modern hostel is a 5-minute walk from Bolueta Metro Station. It features 3 outdoor terraces, a free buffet breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a cafeteria, just over 1 miles south of the center of the city.Bright dormitory rooms BBK Bilbao Good Hostel are all adapted for disabled guests. Each bunk bed has an individual locker, light and plug, and shared bathrooms have a hairdryer. Sheets are included and towels can be rented.You can prepare meals in the kitchen and the hostel has 2 lounges with TV, DVD players, books and games. There is 24-hour free tea and coffee and computers with free internet connection.The staff at the hostel can organize guided tours and activities for groups. The center is a 5-minute metro ride away and buses around the city stop 150 feet away.The BBK Bilbao is a 15-minute walk from Atxuri Train Station and a 10-minute walk from Larreagaburu Park.
- Very big new hostel out of Bilbao centre. Friendly staff, clean, good wifi, good breakfast. Located five minutes walk from a metro station, supermarket, about 20 minutes walk to the centre along the river. Generally, this hostel was fine but unfortunately the room I was in had bed bugs. Once I informed the staff member, she changed my room immediately, and allowed me a free wash and dry of my clothing. She was very nice, but I didn’t get the impression that the complaint was going to be followed up on.
- clean and modern . Probably works well when You just want a bed. I rented a double room and it was not good . Felt more like modern, effiecient prison then hotel .
- Very friendly staff and convenient location,as comfortable room
- Very spacious and comfy bed. Very clean and lots of common areas.
- I love this place:) The stuff is awesome, the building is nice, clean and modern.
Residencia Universitaria Blas De Otero
Residencia Universitaria Blas De Otero offers accommodations in Bilbao. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Castro-Urdiales is 17 miles from Residencia Blas de Otero, and Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- It was comfy, spacious, friendly, clean and well located! Nice decor too, full breakfast but coffee could be better, for sure!
- If your looking for a good accommodation, this is not where you want to go. Very poor rooms, equally poor breakfast. No service whatsoever. The rooms on the website look amazing,… But when you come there… Very bad! I would not let my kids sleep in there.
- The Price of the hotel is high for the commfort offered
- Staff were really helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to provide answers to any tourist questions.
- I liked everything and i will strongly recommend that place to anybody who going to visit Bilbao. Great value for money in terms of many reasons. Simplicity (you have exactly what you need for a comfort stay: kitchenette, individual shower, needed furniture), everything is very clean and in a good condition, comfortable location. I will definitely come back when i visit Bilbao next time.
Quartier Bilbao Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quartier Bilbao Hostel offers accommodations in Bilbao, just 31 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz.There is a shared lounge at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 17 miles from Quartier Bilbao Hostel, and Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 miles from Quartier Bilbao Hostel.
- Rooms very clean, staff extremely friendly! Quite well situated. Would return in a heartbeat!
- Very beautiful common area equipped with everything one could possibly need. Bed very comfortable,own plug plus privacy by shelf.Breakfast included, good value for money. Staff friendly. Location excellent.
The stuff was superb- friendly, helpful, gave very valuable tips on what to see in the city.
Location of the hostel is great.
+ At night there are no load noices and you can sleep undisturbed.
Really liked that electricity sockets were at each bed.
- Good location! Friendly staff! Very clean! Good facilities!
Staff very welcoming and went out of their way to help us enjoy our stay .
Comfortable accommodation. Tranquil retreat in bustling old quarter.
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Situated in the Bilbao City Centre district of Bilbao, Bcool Bilbao is 1,300 feet from Casco Viejo. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 1,650 feet from Arriaga Theatre and around 0.6 miles from Athletic Club de Bilbao. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.At the hostel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A Continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bilbao Exhibition Center is 0.7 miles from Bcool Bilbao, while Bilbao Fine Arts Museum is 0.8 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Great location close to rail station, old town, and tranvia. They provide outlet inside the locker so you can charge with safety.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was really nice.
Location is great! Cannot confirm the mentions of an unsafe neighborhood. A Lot of bars around.
Everything feels very spacious and light. Staff is exceptional friendly and helpful! There are two separate receptions depending on what time you arrive /leave. Kitchen is clean!
- Great hostel very centerally located very clean staff was awsome no complaints here
- Budget accommodation (I paid about 20€) close to the old and new city. Hostel is in a local residential street, just off the tourist track with small local bars and fresh food stores. Beautiful walk along the riverside to the Guggenheim. Close to station where for <€2 you can catch a train to San Mames for the main bus station
Bilbao Metropolitan Hostel by Alda Hotels
Bilbao Metropolitan Hostel by Alda Hotels is located in Bilbao, half a mile from Casco Viejo and 0.8 miles from San Mamés Stadium.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Good location, although not in the very center, but close to Cercanías station. Nice helpful staff, possibility to leave luggage after check out. Quite a large room, lockers big enough to comfortably put your stuff. Clean. Bathroom in the room very good, new and clean. Good value for money.
- Our room was very clean and comfortable, and it locks with a code so you don’t have to worry about losing any keys! Great location, decent walking distance from the historic downtown and the bus station
Everything was really good and i loved it
They opened few days ago and everything was new and clean and the staff were really nice
- Excellent hostel, A++. One week old, brand new place. Well organized, plenty of space on rooms and in public areas. Very comfortable and conveniently located. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
- The hostel is new and everything is working and shiny. I value the coffee machine in the kitchen and the location in the city. The social room and the kitchen is fine and comfortable. The staff was really nice.
Ganbara Hostel is in the heart of Bilbao’s historic quarter, on one of its famous Siete Calles, or Seven Streets. It serves a free breakfast, offers free Wi-Fi and features a 24-hour front desk, 2 communal lounges and a shared kitchen.Each of the simply decorated, modern dorms at Ganbara Hostel has heating, air conditioning and access to a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linens and lockers are included. Guests can rent towels at the front desk.The hostel also has a laundry room, and there are 2 TVs, a Wii, games and DVDs in the lounge area. There are also vending machines, luggage storage and tourist information available at the front desk.The hostel is a 5 minute walk from the Basque Museum and nearby Casco Viejo Metro station. Buses to the famous Guggenheim Museum stop a 10 minute walk away.Bilbao Train Station is less than half a mile from the Ganbara.
- Very big hostel, large room with private big bathroom in the 8 beds bedroom, with big window. Comfortable beds. The reception people, very kind, without asking they offer you a map and tourist information, and always gave attention to me and remember me that in the kitchen I have free tea/coffee and cookies. The social room very nice, big with a beautiful interior design, also kitchen in case you want to cook.
A really good hostel to stay with friends or even alone, as there’s always people to hung out with. The stuff is amazing young people, who will help you with anything you need.
There was a bathroom inside the room, which was extremely comfortable. The bed mattress was really good, everything was clean and the atmosphere was really comfy and welcoming.
Modern Hostel, Friendly staff, Large Kitchen area.
Excellent location in old town.
- The hotel is close to Casco Viejo, and you can walk around easily. The hostel is ok, it was very calm what I didn’t expect, but it’s not a bad thing. The breakfast was not the best, but it’s enough if you don’t want to spend more money having breakfast outside. The beds are ok, and the toilet/shower was good and clean.
- Had a great stay here for two nights, a bit quite (however was out of season) but extemely clean, fully equipped and in a prime location.
All Iron Hostel
All Iron Hostel is located in Bilbao, 31 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz and 18 miles from Castro-Urdiales.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valle De Villaverde is 18 miles from All Iron Hostel, and Barakaldo is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Clean, quiet, friendly, affordable, breakfast, hot water in the showers (takes a few mins to warm-up), knowledgeable staff, maps, padlocks and lockers, wifi, plug socket in lockers, fresh sheets, 24hr access.
- The kitchen is great, lot’s of hanging out space.
- The staff are incredibly friendly. The kitchen and bathroom are very clean, the view from the window of the room is AMAZING. The breakfasts are free (8:00-10:30). There is free tea in the kitchen (even black tea, which is unpopular among locals). The lunge room is supercomfy.
- Great staff willing to help you. This hostel is very clean and tidy place. You will love it if you are minimalist. No carpets, no additional stuff that can cause allergy.
- A very friendly and organised hostel. It had a great calm atmosphere, the staff were very helpful and personable. Just be aware that the hostel is on a wee hill (great views) but does mean you need to take short walks up it. Would definitely stay here again.
Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel is located in Bilbao, just 16 miles from Castro-Urdiales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles from Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel, and Barakaldo is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The space is clean and there is good common space. Great that it was so close to the Guggenheim!
- During my trip in Spain I stayed in plenty of places – hotels, hostels, hostals and even in appartments, and I have to say that this hostel was the cleanest, the best designed, the quitest and the niciest place comparing to the rest. Very recommended! Well done guys from Poshtel! Plus the location is just excellent!!!
- I stayed in 4 room hostel. Room was small but comfortable. Noise from other rooms noticeable. We had a student group next to us which was really loud and noticeable. Most staff very helpful. Great location and to have restaurant and bar on location was very helpful for someone new to Bilbao. Overall a very good experience.
I was lucky enough to have an 8-bed dorm room to myself!
Staff were very helpful and the hostel is in a great location.
Comfortable beds and linen.
Excellent, stylish, communal areas.
Top Hostels In Urigoiti Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Urigoiti Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Urigoiti Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Urigoiti Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!