10 Best Hostels To Stay In Umbrete Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Umbrete Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Umbrete Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Umbrete Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Umbrete Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Umbrete Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Umbrete Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Umbrete Andalucía:
Residencia de Estudiantes Fernando Villalón
Featuring free WiFi, Residencia de Estudiantes Fernando Villalón offers accommodations in Bormujos, just 5 miles from Seville. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.El Rocío is 28 miles from Residencia De Estudiantes, and Carmona is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very clean, personnel very nice. Transportation ( bus 163) excelente 20 minutes to Sevilla’s plaza de la Armada.
- It was the only one available at a reasonable price
El trato, gestión y resolución de problemas encontrados a nuestra llegada con respecto a las camas por parte de la residencia fue buena, el problema fue con la pésima gestión de booking, informábamos que veníamos con un niño y pagamos tasas adicionales, sin embargo lo que comunicasteis desde booking es que solo eran necesarias dos camas para dos adultos a pesar de haber pagado un suplemento, ellos nos tendrían que haber cobrado 30 euros adicionales y no lo hicieron por qué entendían y demostramos que habíamos pagado ya un suplemento
PÉSIMA GESTIÓN POR PARTE DE BOOKING
- El que es amplia y tiene cocina dentro y si vas con niños es genial para preparar el biberón …en cualquier momento
- Номер огромный, мини кухня: плита, микроволновка, холодильник что еще нужно, парковаться можно вдоль отеля, если занято то вдоль здания перед отелем, в котором кстати приличный продуктовый магазин, все бесплатно. Здание большое, но в сиесту как в зомби фильме пустое и зловещее можно случайно и мимо проехать. Дверь там всегда закрыта, нужно звонить в звонок. На автомобиле до города не далеко, ну минут 10-15 и с навигатором никаких трудностей, есть бесплатные места для парковки и очень много при съезде с трассы A 49 в город нужно повернуть на светофоре на право на улицу ronda de los tejares вот только идти придется долго до основных достопримечательностей порядка часа.
For You Hostel Sevilla
Housed in a restored 18th-century building, For You Hostel Seville offers modern and functional rooms in Seville City Centre. There is free high-speed WiFi available throughout.The property features both private and dormitory rooms. Each bed has a private locker, a reading lamp and individual sockets. All private bathrooms have a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries; 1 set of towels and bed linen are provided.Plenty of shops and dining options are in the surrounding streets; and guests have also access to a fully-equipped shared kitchen. Other facilities includes a typical Andalusian patio.For You Hostel Seville boasts a traditional interior courtyard with a fountain, where several activities are organized. You can walk to Seville Cathedral and La Giralda in Barrio Santa Cruz within 15 minutes; Real Alcazar is 0.6 miles away.
- I booked a bed in a 4-bed-room and the reception couldn’t find my booking so I got a free upgrade to a family room. It was phenomenal. The rest of the hostel looked very clean, stylish and welcoming too.
- The ambience and the location of the hostel. It was really clean and bright place with most comfortable beds ever !!
- The bed is cool, with energy, light and USB connection. And you get much more privacy in you bed with the curtain. The kitchen is very nice with all equipments working well.
- Excellent bed with privacy, excellent shower. Every thing is clean, neat, & modern. They provide nice and clean white towels, modern facilities, and excellent staff. Thanks forever a wonderful stay!
- The hostel was very modern and clean. I liked the privacy curtains on the beds.
Toc Hostel Sevilla
Toc Hostel Sevilla is located in the Old Town neighborhood in Seville, just 2.4 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Seville Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- I liked everything about this place. It’s literally in the city center, rooms are spacious (I was upgraded into 6 person room). The area is so calm and at that time there were no people on the terrace. It was so nice and beautiful. Also room is clean and the bathroom works perfectly, plugs are located at each bed so you don’t have to worry about not being able to recharge your devices.
- Great location, walking distance to everywhere! Facilities were really modern and up market for a hostel and staff were really friendly and helpful
- The location of the hotel is amazing! just a few steps away from Seville Cathedral and Alcazar palace, they have a fingerprint room lock system which very user friendly!
- Location. Staff very helpful. Bed soft and comfortable. Room very clean
- Everything…. Especially the security and the design of the room
Hostal Museo is a typical 19th-century building, situated in a quiet square next to Seville’s Fine Arts Museum. This guest house offers free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at Hostal Museo are functional and air conditioned. They all include a plasma-screen TV, a safe and a private bathroom. At reception there is a fridge, a hairdryer, an iron, and an electric kettle that guests can use.The Museo Hostal is within a 15-minute walk of Seville Cathedral and the Giralda Tower, while the Maestranza Bullring is around 0.6 miles away. The property offers guided tours of the Old Town and Santa Cruz District.Seville Bus Station is located in Plaza de Armas Square, just 1,300 feet from the guest house. Airport buses leave from here.
- Staff were very helpful.Hostal is basic and traditional but beds were good, shower fine and hostal was very clean.
Good location. Nice and tidy. Staff recommended good restaurantes.
Book tickets to Alcazar in advance to avoid queues.
- central location, nice area of Seville, cozy room, extremely friendly staff, overall excellent value for money
- Immaculately clean and nice hot shower! They loaned us a kettle and mugs we could use for entire stay.
- There were no catering facilities at the hostal so food questions do not apply.
Black Swan Hostel Sevilla
Black Swan Hostel Sevilla offers accommodations in Seville. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olympic Stadium, Seville is 2 miles from Black Swan Hostel Sevilla, and Navy Museum Seville is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from Black Swan Hostel Sevilla.
- Fantastic location.. awsome staff .i highly recommend this property !
Staff and roof garden.
Staff was incredible
- The kitchen is big and beautiful; the terrace is very nice, as well as the common area
- It’s really nice. The staffs are really nice. And the hostel offer free breakkfast, sometimes free dinner and free Flamenco. The bathroom also very clean.
- Every thing. The location, the view on the common area on top of the building especially.
The Nomad Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Nomad Hostel offers accommodations in Seville, just 1.9 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are featured. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Seville Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was awesome. They did have a coffee machine! Staff was really helpful. Their advices about the good local restaurants were amazing. They upgraded me to a single room on my first day.
- The location of the hotel was good to see the monuments. The staff was really nice and helpful.
- very helpful staff, a socket and a lamp at each bed
- Common area is very comfortable, staff wonderful – rooftop with a great ambiance
- Big well appointed rooms. Gd kitchen available. Ample breakfast.
La Banda Rooftop Hostel
One of our best sellers in Seville! La Banda Rooftop Hostel offers accommodations in Seville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Olympic Stadium, Seville is 2.3 miles from La Banda Rooftop Hostel, and Navy Museum Seville is 650 feet from the property. Seville Airport is 6 miles away.
- The staff were fantastic and very helpful, the beds were comfortable and sturdy, and overall it was kept clean. Location is perfect! Right up against the old city and close to the Feria. Meals on site were cheap and very good, and the time spent hanging out with fellow travelers was amazing! Highly recommend hanging out on the rooftop during the evening if you don’t have plans out. Keycard access to both the hostel and rooms improved my sense of security. Full kitchen available if you want to make your own food. Good amount of space for locking up your belongings.
Amazing rooftop bar and dinner place.
Very clean condition.
Staffs are nice and helpful.
- The staff. They were beyond friendly and helpful. The rooftop was also excellent with a view of the cathedral. The dinner was great.
- Location is excellent. Welcoming and comfortable. Roof terrace views amazing. The breakfast and dinner options were fab and the organised tours were a bonus.
- Great friendly staff. Good food. Friendly atmosphere.
Oasis Backpackers’ Palace Seville
Located in Seville in the region of Andalusia, 1.7 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville, Oasis Backpackers’ Palace Seville features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from Oasis Palace Seville.
- Nice location and nice view from roof top terrace
- it’s a very central place, convenient to visit main attractions in Seville
– the rooftop terrasse
– the bar
– kitchen area
– social atmosphere
- Amazing place to crash, my dorm had 2 private bathrooms with shower. It has nice bar and rooftop with a small pool. 3,5 Euros for breakfast with three options to choose from. Each floor has a common area with a kitchen.
I love when i meet voluntary workers in hostel
This family-run guesthouse is located in Seville’s historic quarter, just 300 feet from the Museum of Fine Arts. It offers a 24-hour front desk and rooms with a fan and private bathroom.The staff at the front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Seville. Bicycle and car rental are also available from the front desk.Pensión Bailén is a 15 minute walk from the Maestranza Bullring and the Torre de Oro Tower. You can also walk to the cathedral and Alcázar Palace, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, in under 20 minutes.
It’s a nice place, very close to the bus station (5 min walking) and to the old town (5-10 min). The place is nice, clean, comfy and quiet. And the personel is very, very nice and helpful. Also tells you where to go and what to see in the city.
Good location, good price and it has it’s own climate. Nice place to stay for few days.
- Friendly staff. Provided us with free map to go around the town. It was near bus station (for Alsa bus). There is a nice restaurant nearby with an affordable price.
- Amazingly comfortable in a great location we were able to walk everywhere. The staff gave excellent recommendations on where to go and what to see/eat.
- The staff were very welcoming and accommodating. We arrived early so they were happy to look after our bags until we could check in. They also provided a map, travel information and tips to see a free Flamenco show.
- Very nice location and very friendly staff! We only stayed 2 nights while passing by Sevilla and it was perfect for this.
- It’s a nice place, very close to the bus station (5 min walking) and to the old town (5-10 min). The place is nice, clean, comfy and quiet. And the personel is very, very nice and helpful. Also tells you where to go and what to see in the city.
La Flamenka Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Flamenka Hostel offers accommodations in Seville, just 2 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from La Flamenka Hostel.
The staff was really friendly and gave me some very good advices (ie. Nacho: Santa Cruz las columnas, a special typical bar where eating very good and economic food).
The owner of the hostel let me try a very delicious typical desert of Easter made by herself.
- The staff is really nice and helpful. They gave us a map and explained a little bit about what to do and were to go in the city. The hostel is very nice and looks like a home, very clean and tidy. They have a lovely terrace where you can have some drinks. The pans, pots and everything in the kitchen is pretty new or well maintained.
- Kind staff, sufficient facilities, nice rooftop view. You are able to keep a few things refrigerated if necessary and they made sure to show us the entire place. Location is wonderful for bus station access. The extension cord made charging things easy. A relaxed breakfast was easy in the kitchen.
- It was in an excellent location. Staff was friendly
- Some of the staff very nice.. others not that much… very clean in commun areas and quiet place. Parte del personal muy atento …lugar limpio en general y tranquilo.
- The staff was really friendly and gave me some very good advices (ie. Nacho: Santa Cruz las columnas, a special typical bar where eating very good and economic food).
Top Hostels In Umbrete Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Umbrete Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Umbrete Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Umbrete Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!