Ulloa is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ulloa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ulloa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ulloa. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ulloa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ulloa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in Ulloa.
10 Best Hostels In Ulloa:
Finca Bidea Hostel
Finca Bidea Hostel offers accommodations in Filandia. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 14 miles from Finca Bidea Hostel, and Pereira is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Helena Hostal
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, La Helena Hostal is located in Filandia, just 15 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 11 miles from La Helena Hostal, and Manizales is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Colina de Lluvia
One of our top picks in Filandia.Located in Filandia, 13 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Hostal Colina de Lluvia features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Pereira is 10 miles from Hostal Colina de Lluvia, and Manizales is 29 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Nice front staff clean sheets many other travelers to talk to
- Welcoming hosts, good vibes and good people, nice place to stay for several days in filandia !
- Nice staff, good location and very clean with a choice of breakfast
- A welcoming place where you can het lot’s of nice tips for your stay in Filandia or further travels. A nice shared area and garden, a central location.
- The staff was extra helpful. Very friendly and warm. They had the cutest kitten.
Bidea Backpackers Hostel
Bidea Backpackers Hostel offers accommodations in Filandia.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 13 miles from Bidea Backpackers Hostel, and Pereira is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 11 miles from Bidea Backpackers Hostel.
- The hostal is very quaint, located in an old house, gives a very homely feeling. Staff are friendly and breakfast is great for the cost of the room. Location of the hostel is ideal for anything you want to do.
- Great little hostel with an really great vibe. The volunteers and employees really make the place so nice. The layout of the hostel makes it an awesome place to meet people and feel right at home. It’s also super close to the main plaza and various trekking options. Internet and showers and kitchen all in great clean condition. Will definitely stay here again thanks guys!
- Loved the location of this hostel, and it has great decor and ambiance. Very cute. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Kitchen facilities were very clean and accessible. Windows open to the main street, letting you really feel Filandia. Awesome!
- Lovely, lovely hostel with helpful and kind staff and decent breakfast. If you have time, take the chance to rent some of their bikes and ride around the neighbouring villages.
- People were very friendly, very nice place to chill out and it was really comfortable.
Parceros Hostel Pereira
Set in Pereira, Parceros Hostel Pereira boasts free bikes, garden and terrace with city views. This hostel offers a full-equipped shared kitchen. Pereira’s Art Museum is 1,000 feet from the hostel and Cathedral of Our Lady of Poverty is 0.7 miles away.The property features a share TV area and Free WiFi. Parceros Hostel Pereira offers breakfast included with barbecue zone and dinning area.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.Lucy Tejada Cultural Center is 0.7 miles from Parceros Hostel Pereira. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.Salento is 35.1 Km while Los Termales de Santa Rosa is 26 Km away from Parceros Hostel Pereira.
- Staff was great, even though we had to check in at 3am! Great price, breakfast (diy), beds, bathroom, kitchen, wifi. All good
- It is a comfortable place, you feel at home, good location near the terminal, oh and the bicycles are free, free towels, breakfast your way, the terrace an ideal place to rest from the heat of the city
- The staff were wonderful and welcoming. The location is great for a transitional stay because the bus station is within walking distance. There was hot shower and a nice terrace.
Make your own breakfast is a pretty good idea.
Just one TV for all guests is another great idea.
I really loved rooms colors.
- The staff was very friendly and went out of there way to make my week stay pleasant. The breakfasts were solid hostel fare (though I always eat out) and limitless tasty coffee. It is not a terribly big hostel so don’t expect a party hostel. They do have a rooftop with a bar and lounge area for hanging out. The owners even invited me to eat with them a couple times.
Hostel Coffee Town Pereira
One of our best sellers in Pereira! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostel Coffee Town Pereira is located in Pereira. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 6 miles from Hostel Coffee Town Pereira, and Manizales is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Good location. Walking distance or cheap uber to bus terminal.
Felt welcomed as soon as I arrived. Great location! Close to stores, bars. Had the chance to visit the
City with the worker at the hostel; very friendly!
Would of loved to stay longer!
- The staff was kind and helpful, the breakfast delicious.
- Johan is a really cool guy and he made our stay extremely comfortable. He also made us delicious breakfast at a time that suited us. Awesome location right next to all the bars.
- The rooms are really spacious, bathrooms are clean and nice. The highlight of the hostel is Ana, she is super kind, willing to help in every way she can and she makes a delicious breakfast. It also helps a lot that the reception desk is open 24 hours. The hostel is located in a great area with plenty of restaurants and malls.
Kamalion Hostel Pereira
Located in Pereira in the region of Risaralda, 6 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Kamalion Hostel Pereira features a barbecue and sun terrace.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Manizales is 22 miles from Kamalion Hostel Pereira, and Armenia is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Nice safe place,a lot of bars close, especially mistershoot in front of hostel:)
- Nice cosy rooms, friendly stuff, simply but delicious breakfast
- The staff is great and friendly even though they are not trained in touristic things to do. Location is perfect and safe.
The size of the bed we took was good. With its own fan and a really big bathroom. The common places are good and fun.
People in the front desk were very kind.
- Very welcoming staff and spacious, comfy room. The wifi was also above average.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Guagua Hostal offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pereira, just 6 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and a hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Manizales is 22 miles from Guagua Hostal, and Armenia is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 3.7 miles from Guagua Hostal.
No reviews yet.
Kolibrí Hostel offers accommodations in Pereira.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 6 miles from Kolibrí Hostel, and Manizales is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 3.7 miles from Kolibrí Hostel.
- Such a beautiful hostel, they have 2 kitchen and everything you need. Bathrooms are super clean and beds perfect and comfortable. Rooms are perfect and enough space for everyone. It felt more like an hotel…but its kind of hard to connect to people there…but it anyway better to stay in Pereira just one night because the city has nothig interesting to offer
- I had stayed in this hostel a year ago, and it’s gotten even better now that they have a small restaurant/bar open. Everything is kept quite clean. There are many common spaces to hang out in and meet other travelers. The patio on the back has a beautiful view and several tables and a hammock to hang out in. I stayed in the 11-bed dorm, and it was very spacious, had an outlet and reading light at each bed and my locker was huge with an outlet inside as well to charge my electronics. There was Wifi signal everywhere and during the day it was quite fast, but in the evenings sometimes it would slow down, probably too many people watching Netflix.
- The room was lovely, with a comfy bed, ensuite and small private patio area. The staff were very friendly and helpful when providing instructions on how to get to the Termales.
- The bathroom was clean and the water pressure amazing! A real full shower head, see picture, with great pressure and cool that it is operated by solar heating! After almost a year of central and South America this was the best shower. Bed was comfy. And 10 bed dorm was large with lots of space. They had 2 kitchens both clean and decently stocked and a couple hangout areas with hammocks. The top terrace had a beautiful view, felt like you were not in a city while stil being close to everything. The bar was a nice hangout area, wth options for food. Breakfast was good, and reasonably priced. Staff was very helpful with info and the discounts are a nice touch. it’s a short walk to catch the bus to the thermals and to the terminal for your next destination. Strong WiFi.
- Friendly hostel, lots of space to chill and cook, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms and it’s in a good place. Also lots of info about things to do.
Coffee and Travel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Coffee and Travel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pereira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 6 miles from Coffee and Travel, and Manizales is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 2.5 miles from Coffee and Travel.
- The location in downtown. Clean and confortable Beds. Great breakfast and the service is great
- The bed, was comfortable, the breakfast wonderful, fresh, and balanced, good thing if we’re talking price and quality
- We had a double room with shared bathroom. Very friendly staff, best breakfast we had in Colombia and great location. Warm and clean shower.
The hosts were very helpful in making me feel comfortable in the area.
My room has a nice window to the peaceful backyard. Also, it was right text to the bathroom in a quiet part of the building. There are several floors to the place to it is easy to have your own privacy in the place. The balcony is wonderful to take in a beer in the evening and people watch.
The location is perfect. It is an a safe area, bars and restaurants, are within a block. The hosts recommended nice bars and restaurants and other activities in the town.
I highly recommend this place to others. The price is amazing. I can understand why it has high ratings.
- Alexandria and Daniel are very friendly, relaxed owners and will help in whatever way they can. An extra effort was made with serving fresh hot cacao as I kept on saying no to coffee or serving something else when I avoided the cheese. Provided a variety of breakfast dishes. It’s clean, hot showers always. The strongest WiFi I’ve experienced so far in Colombia (over 2 months). There’s a homely chilled vibe there, despite the modern design. It’s worth staying there. Thank you guys!
Top Hostels In Ulloa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ulloa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ulloa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ulloa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!