10 Best Hostels To Stay In Udave Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Udave Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Udave Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Udave Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Udave Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Udave Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Udave Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Udave Navarre:
Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta
Located in Ilzarbe, 10 miles from Pamplona, Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta features a barbecue and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Olite is 28 miles from Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta, and Estella is 17 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Olasenea Aterpea
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Albergue Olasenea Aterpea is located in Zubieta in the region of Navarra, just 18 miles from San Sebastian. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Biarritz is 26 miles from Albergue Olasenea Aterpea, and Pamplona is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 16 miles from Albergue Olasenea Aterpea.
- Great staff in a very nice village. The persons here are the best!
- Wonderful community – fabulous location – brilliant fun!
- The place, house, village, landscape are amazing. I simply jumped back 200 years ago and I felt as a guest in an old traditional countryside albergue. The magic was total as the locals were having a nice party in a small bar close to the house and they were singing and playing guitar in a lovely harmony with the place.
la mecedora en el super balcón. PERO SOBRE TODO EL TRATO DEL PERSONAL DEL ALBERGUE, EN ESPECIAL MARIA QUE TE AYUDA EN TODO Y ES MUY AGRADABLE HABLAR CON ELLA.
TAMBIEN ES DE RESEÑAR LAS PERSONAS QUE HABITAN EN EL PUEBLO.
- comme l annee passé ,l auberge est juste parfaite ! le personel est accueillant disponible gentil serviable c’est encor mon coup de coeur cette année
Albergue Abarun Aterpea
Located in Ituren, 18 miles from San Sebastian, Albergue Abarun Aterpea features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Biarritz is 25 miles from Albergue Abarun Aterpea, and Pamplona is 22 miles away. San Sebastián Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast with a pincho and fruit served by staff. Additional rooms available for playing and sitting outside. Bar. Fronton to play pelota yourself next to the hotel, with equipment available at hotel.
- excellent destination!! very friendly and helping staff!!! After a day in the mountains coming back to the hotel for an excellent and good value for your money dinner!!! Our room had a mountain view and enjoyed it very much!! Too bad we couldn’t stay a few days longer 🙁 !!! In the future we would like to come back again!! Lot to see and do around here!! We had a great vacation time!! And have fun learning a few basque words, the locals will be very happy!! Eskerrik asko/ Thank you Albergue Abarun Aterpea!!!!
- Take the evening dinner offer, for an experience of local cuisine.
- What a lovely place, charming, quiet and affordable.
- Albergue Abarun Aterpea o el resumen de todo lo bueno que ofrece el norte. Un sitio sencillo, casero, con buena comida y cálido como su gente. Amaya, Unai e Iriber nos han hecho sentir como en casa. Las pinturas que hay en toda la casa son obras de arte. Ideal para los peques, con pista propia de frontón y una sala de juegos preciosa que nunca te acabas. Mi mayor, Pol, no se quería ir. Y no me extraña. Es un lugar para perderse ❤ 🌿 🍃 🌲. Agur eta eskerrik asko!
Albergue Residencia Larraona
Offering a restaurant and free WiFi throughout, Albergue Residencia Larraona is located in Pamplona. Set 2 minutes’ walk from Yamaguchi Park, the hostel offers lovely views.Every room is single, with simple décor and a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Albergue Residencia Larraona is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine.Pamplona Train Station is 5 minutes’ drive away and the airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- I liked the 24 hour reception so I never had to take my keys with me.
- Individual rooms very clean with all the necessary amenities, the hotel in general was clean and nice. The staff helped us with information to go see the encierro (bull running) and there was a bus leaving in front of the hotel every morning taking people to the city center where all the fun was.
- Good breakfast, coffee could be better. Private room with a bathroom during San Fermin for a decent price.
- Was better than expected, helpful and welcoming staff
- The single room is good size. Value for money during most popular San Fermin bullrun. Not too far walking from event.
Hostel Casa Ibarrola
Hostel Casa Ibarrola is located in Pamplona, just 1,300 feet from Plaza del Castillo Square. This modern hostel offers unusual dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi and individual lockers.Inspired by Japanese capsule hotels, the dormitories have white, capsule-like bunks with viscoelastic mattresses and pillows. Each one has under-floor heating and a shared bathroom.Hostel Casa Ibarrola has a shared kitchen where you can prepare your own meals. There are also vending machines for snacks and drinks. The hostel also offers a TV lounge and dining area, as well as laundry services.There are many bars and restaurants in the streets around the property, and Pamplona’s bullring is 1,800 feet away. You can walk to the banks of the River Arga in just 3 minutes.
- The host owner Cesar is super hospitable! The bar cross street is a cheap and good place to pick up some food and drinks all day.
- Great people. Like any hostel a lot depends on who else is there, but the staff were great, the facilities were fine and the location was unsurpassed.
- In the mouth of the old town where taxi can drop you off if you have loads of luggage. A clean, quiet oasis. (In Pamplona’s old city, taxi is not allowed, so if your hotel/hostel is very inside the old city, that might be a problem…) Loved it. Managed by super friendly Edu. (Edu, go do the bull run!)
- I was there during saint fermin fiesta, the location was great it was inside the festival, the reception was great and very helpful that helped me alot during the festival
- A perfect place to stay in Pamplona, friendly staff (extremely friendly actually) and a nice environment to be in, a good layout and welcoming atmosphere with spacious pod style sleeping and good clean facilities (including a washer/dryer, hairdryer and powerful shower) to top it off its location is ideal to visit anything and is also only a short walk to the stations! Highly recommend.
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Featuring free WiFi, Alojamientos Estela offers accommodations in Pamplona. Olite is 22 miles away. Private parking is available on site.All units include a TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with an oven, a microwave, and a refrigerator.Estella is 21 miles from Alojamientos Estela. Pamplona Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and comfortable , the shared bathroom was also clean, a cosy little area with 4 rooms and a bathroom.
- High cost efficiency place. Very near to the university.
- The room is part of a larger apartment so we had use of the kitchen and fridge.
- Since we were a family, they considered opening the kitchen for us
- Very clean, staff very helpful, not so crazy expensive considering that we were there for San Fermin.
Albergue Plaza Catedral
Albergue Plaza Catedral is located in Pamplona, just 23 miles from Olite.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Estella is 22 miles from Albergue Plaza Catedral, and Roncesvalles is 21 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Great albergues for anyone doing the Camino — right along the trail, decent breakfast, lockers, good showers, clean, etc.
- The hosts set their hostel apart from others, a pleasure to speak to and professional and down to earth family. The hostel is very clean, has a large well equipped kitchen, plenty of toilets and is in an excellent location in Pamplona
nice breakfast ! Maybe can you just add some fruits and biscuits ?
- The staff very helpfull and friendly. The place is clean, spacious and very central in Pamplona. I would recommend it to everyone!
- Excellent stay – we were late on the bus arriving into town and reception stayed open a little longer for us (thanks so much!). Super friendly staff, comfy beds, great breakfast, perfect location. Will be back i’m sure. Excellent Camino de Santiago option but also great option just for a quick stay in Pamplona. Would recommend to anyone.
Plaza Catedral is located in the Pamplona City Centre neighborhood in Pamplona, just 23 miles from Olite.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Estella is 22 miles from Plaza Catedral , and Roncesvalles is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.7 miles from Plaza Catedral.
- Everything else. All the owners and staff are amazing. Clean and great facilities. Brilliant location. We will see go back if we return to Pamplona.
- Great location… you can get to everywhere you want from here by walking… we had a room for 3 with a restroom nearby just for us… the bed was comfy and the room not cold or hot… shower had very hot water and there was not a lot of noise…
- We stayed here whilst walking the Camino. The view of the cathedral from our window was great. The staff did our laundry whilst we went sightseeing which may sound like a given but on the Camino this is a winner! Breakfast is self service, but taken whenever you wish if you want an early start on the Camino next day. Lounge area for relaxing too. Also has great showers which are another important concern on the Camino! Would thoroughly recommend to pilgrims!!!
- Stopped here on the Camino. Friendly staff, very clean and well run accommodation. Old building recently well refurbished to very high standard inside: excellent fire safety, sprinklers in rooms etc. Lots of space, good toilet/shower to beds ratio. Good communal area. Good mix of pelegrinos and ‘ordinary’ hostellers. Great location in the old town right next to the Cathedral. Good value, breakfast included in our (room) price and can be taken at any time however early.
- Great place to stay when on the Camino De Santiago. It’s across the street from the Pamplona Cathedral; we could see it from the window of our room.
Pension Payvi is located in Pamplona, just 1.1 miles from Plaza del Castillo.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 2.5 miles from Pension Payvi.
- Clean and spacious room. Thanks to double windows no noise of the traffic. Good connection to city center by bus.
- Host was very flexible and waited until late to meet us on arrival.
- Pleasant stay and staff helpful once we found her!
- Price was reasonable and the hostel was well located.
- Great location on a quick bus route or walk to the city centre, with bars and food in the immediate area so you don’t have to go into the centre unless you want to. Lovely room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Big windows with great views over the city to the mountains.
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Xarma Hostel offers accommodations in Pamplona.Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Olite is 23 miles from Xarma Hostel, and Estella is 23 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- It was a small room with a double bed, just basic, but good and enough for me for 1 night. The bathroom was outside just next to it and downstairs the kitchen with tea for self service. Breakfast was also available there in the morning, not a lot, but enough. The location is good, just a short walk to the oldtown.
- Great place, getting there is not difficult, just keep in mind the address and the name of the main road where it is located, 15 minutes walk from the bus station. The hostel is cozy and clean, great staff.
- Good breakfast, comfortable bed, shared kitchen, free coffee and tea all the time, nice common area, strategic location
- Nice staff, nice lounge zone, quite clean and has a very good location.
- Very nice hosts! Helped me with all I needed to know. I can really recommend!
Top Hostels In Udave Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Udave Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Udave Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Udave Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!