10 Best Hostels To Stay In Turbaco Bolivar – Top Hotel Reviews
Turbaco Bolivar is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Turbaco Bolivar. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Turbaco Bolivar. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Turbaco Bolivar. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Turbaco Bolivar right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Turbaco Bolivar with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Turbaco Bolivar:
Centro Recreacional Coco Frio
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Centro Recreacional Coco Frio offers accommodations in Turbaco, just 13 miles from Cartagena. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the water park. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Barú is 23 miles from Centro Recreacional Coco Frio, and Isla del Rosario is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Playa Nativo
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Playa Nativo offers accommodations in Cartagena. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- PEsimo, es una posilga de mala muerte. Total engaño de booking eso no cuesta ni 35.000 la noche
- A 1 cuadra de la playa. La atencion de la dueña y el cuidador. La predisposicion y onda.
- Las personas a cargo del sitio nos brindaron información de la zona, muy atentos y nos hicieron pasar una grata estadía.
- El ambiente es familiar. El señor y su esposa son muy amables y siempre estuvieron muy sonrientes con mi familia
- La atención de los dueños don miguel y Angela los cuales fueron muy serviciales muy atentos y nos orientaron en los sitios turísticos todo fue muy bonito y recomiendo este hotel un 100 %!!
Pensione San Buenaventura
Located in Cartagena, 6 miles from Convention Center, Pensione San Buenaventura features free WiFi access and free private parking.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Rafael Núñez International Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casa Hostal el Prado
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa Hostal el Prado offers accommodations in Cartagena, just 2 miles from Convention Center.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 2.5 miles from Casa Hostal el Prado.
- Two things that I liked? The price (a trap, probably). The thing that there is a market (big one, in open air, I mean) at ten minutes of walk and other shopping possibilities close, including next door (same owner) for beer and water, for instance.
- THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO STAY. Great staff, very helpfull, even speaks good english. A little far from downtown, but accessible by bus, so its very easy to get around. We had many bad experiences in colombia, so I take the time to highlight the good hotels like this one and I hope you travelers choose wisely.
- The family were lovely, place is clean and comfortable. Good WiFi – helpful when we needed to research and book things. Slight miscommunication with room booking and we arrived late but they worked us into a different room for the night and got us into our room first thing the next morning. Easily fixed and helpful thanks guys! It is about an hour walk into the old walled town, but this is an easy cheap taxi which they will happily call for you.
- It’s clean and very budget friendly. Easy to get to the main tourist section of Cartagena by bus at a cost of 2000 Pesos for each trip.
- It felt being more like at home than in a hostel, which was great!
Axorooms is located in Cartagena, just 2.4 miles from Convention Center. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Urantia Hostel is set in Barú Island and also provides a garden and terrace. With free WiFi, this hostel offers a shared kitchen. The accommodation offers a shared lounge.Urantia Hostel offers one free transfer from the property to Playa Blanca Beach.At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. Bathrooms are shared with other rooms at the property and offer free toiletries.Guests at Urantia Hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.
- They redefine the term hostel! Urantia can be shown to many places in South America as an example of what service/hospitality business is all about. On top of all that, the staff is extremely friendly and sincere; literally felt like a big family the whole time.
- I travelled a lot, in hostels & hotels and would like to give valuable and transparent feedback. From a Hostel Point of view: it‘s okay, because it‘s clean, the staff is very helpful and beds are good.
This place, and specially the people, are just incredible. It feels like family to a solo female traveler – was lucky enough to get to celebrate Carolina’s birthday and it was one of the best nights of my life. They take care of anything you need and make sure you are safe! Ten minute car trip down to the beach and they have running water for showers (not on option for beach dwellings) which is great after being sandy all day long. It’s not luxury, but it’s perfectly comfortable and a beautiful property. I love everyone who loves and works here, they make my heart happy. Easy to reach – about 50
Min car ride from Cartagena and taxis can be arranged (Ever is so nice) or you can take a bus as the island is accessible by bridge. I’m so glad to have had the privilege to stay here and become a Urantian.
- This little hidden jewel is perfect place to stay. Close to playa blanca on isla Baru. Away from all the hustle and bustle of Cartagena. Awsum shuttle experience offered by the owner to avoid taxi experience. Great experience with the owner and all the staff. Great place to relax at night at look at the stars or have some fun!!
- The peaceful, beautiful location was exactly what I wanted to end my trip on a relaxing note. The staff was incredible, they’ll help you out with whatever you need. They are all really friendly and fun too, lots of good conversations. I like putting my money in locally owned and ran places, and all the staff are Colombian. I was a little hesitant that the hostel was out pretty “far” from the beach, but they will shuttle you there and back whenever you want! One day I didn’t even go to the beach because it’s so relaxing and carefree hanging out by the property and the pool all day.
Hostel Crespo Casa Blanca
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hostel Crespo Casa Blanca offers accommodations in Cartagena.The rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, a few steps from the property.
- The closeness to the airport was the best thing. For the price, the quality was as expected.
- Находится очень близко к аэропорту в 300 метрах,рядом много различных кафе. В центр я добирался на коллективо такси за 2000 песо
- L’emplacement proche de l’aéroport. Le personnel digne de confiance.
- La actitud del personal, muy amables, la ubicación a solo una cuadra del aeropuerto, excelente calidad precio.
- La cercanía del aeropuerto es a 3 minutos caminando
HERMOSAS CABAÑAS EN ISLA PRIVADA FRENTE A EL MAR
HERMOSAS CABAÑAS EN ISLA PRIVADA FRENTE A EL MAR is located in Cartagena, just 3.8 miles from Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 6 miles from HERMOSAS CABAÑAS EN ISLA PRIVADA FRENTE A EL MAR.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Cartagena! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, CandE Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cartagena, just 0.8 miles from Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 2.5 miles from CandE Hostel.
Manga is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, sightseeing and restaurants.
- The owners were really lovely and kind. They helped with directions to get around and all.
The host is great at giving you specific and detailed instructions for whatever activities you’re interested in.
Fun patio out back which also has bikes you can use to schlep around the city
- Great Hostel! Everything is new, kind stuff, clean, big kitchen and good AC!
- The beds are amazing and the bedrooms are equiped with AC (that’s an amazing and necessary thing in Cartagena). The staff is super nice, the available and free bikes are a great thing to take a ride in the city and it is close to markets, restaurants and bus stops. I loved it!
Media Luna Hostel
One of our best sellers in Cartagena! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, hammocks, and a garden, this hostel features a common kitchen and BBQ facilities, and a large terrace with splendid panoramic city views.Media Luna Hostel has 6-bed dormitory rooms with shared bathroom facilities. There is also a sitting area with a TV and a game room, as well as a bar and coffee shop.The 24-hour front desk can arrange laundry services and the tour desk can arrange bike rentals. Wi-Fi is available in the entire hostel and is free of charge.Media Luna Hostel is just over a quarter mile from Torre del Reloj’s historical quarter, one mile from Bocagrande Beach, and a 15 minute drive from Rafael Núñez International Airport.
Getsemani is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, architecture and city walks.
The stuff was very helpful
the laundry service was fast and cheap!
- The best thing about this hostel is definitely the atmosphere, full of people wanting to have a good time!! The kitchen was huge so there was always space for you to cook yourself something and the pool was also good. I stayed in a shared dorm and there was only two showers between around four shared dorms but they were kept clean.
- The breakfast was decent. Scrambled egg you got a fair portion
- The staff were awesome! The location was absolutely perfect, and the included breakfast was a great way to start the day.
- Good location, nice common living place.. Swimming pool, ping pong, etc
- The stuff was very helpful
Top Hostels In Turbaco Bolivar Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Turbaco Bolivar to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Turbaco Bolivar but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Turbaco Bolivar. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!