10 Best Hostels To Stay In Tultitlán State of Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Tultitlán State of Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tultitlán State of Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tultitlán State of Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tultitlán State of Mexico. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tultitlán State of Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tultitlán State of Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Tultitlán State Of Mexico:
Hostal El Campanario
Located 3.9 miles from Downtown Mexico City in Mexico City, Hostal El Campanario features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Zocalo Square is 4.1 miles from Hostal El Campanario, and United States Embassy is 5 miles from the property. Benito Juarez Airport is 5 miles away.
- Excellent stay at this hostal. I would highly recommend and visit again!!! Most friendliest, helpful owners I ever met. My sisters and I stayed at the hostal. The owner Gabriela and her husband helped us find our way to the Basilica of Guadalupe (10 mins walk) they even walked with us to the main road. That night it rained so hard, Gabriela called/text us if we needed a ride back to the hostal. Thank you!! Room was very clean, comfortable, WIFI worked, and beautiful modern bathroom.
- Very nice owner who even ordered an airport taxi without additional charge via Uber. We stayed in a small kind of apartments with a beautiful terrasse. Also breakfast was good. Will.come again.
- THE LADY THAT WORKS AT THE HOSTEL IS VERY ACCOMMODATING AND WORKS HARD TO ENSURE THAT ALL YOUR NEEDS ARE TAKEN CARE OF.
It was an cozy old house, so pretty.
Staff are helpful. Breakfasts change everyday.
I ate pancakes and mexican food.
It’s also located in safe area and the subway station is quite near too.
- Very friendly staff! Breakfast was always something different and quite enjoyable! Interesting area!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Índigo offers accommodations in Mexico City, just 2.5 miles from Museum of Modern Art.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 4.3 miles from Casa Indigo.
- Really nice owner, super clean, roof top where you could sit, beautiful rooms
- Súper friendly staff and a lovely room. The view on top was fab for an outside breakfast.
- Very nice and cosy guesthouse, big rooms, and very good location in a chill neighborhood!
- So pretty and unique. A real boutique hotel feel, with fresh flowers everywhere, cool design elements and immaculately clean.
- THE Hospitality and care from the owner than you so much for this.
Casa San Ildefonso
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa San Ildefonso offers accommodations in Mexico City.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Benito Juarez Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- it was just a nice, comfortable and friendly place to stay. We stayed 2 nights at the beginning of our trip , and 2 nights at the end… I preferred our first room, the second one was not as clean, there was a rug in the bedroom that we did not dare walk on , and I would have preferred no rug at all, beside that, I will definitely come back and recommend it. Gracias, Anne
- The house itself is great and it’s really in the middle of Centro Historico, for me it wasn’t the greatest to be here at night time, as I didn’t find many places to eat out or go for drinks, especially walking ….I guess it’s nicer and easier to be in Condesa or Roma for that, but it’s the old town and original…met nice people here and for the price it was quite fair. Recommend it.
- This was great value for money. The property was a 5 minute walk away from the central square (Zócalo) and many other attractions. The receptionist gave me a map with many food and sightseeing tips. The room was pretty basic, with 2 beds, a locker, a nightstand, and a chair. The locker was large enough that I could hang up my clothes inside if I wanted to.
- The place was super clean and the staff is extremely helpful and kind
- It felt like a private, welcoming oasis in the historical centre of Mexico City. Located on a pedestrian walkway it was quiet at night.
Mexico City Hostel
One of our best sellers in Mexico City! Featuring free WiFi, Mexico City Hostel offers accommodations in Mexico City.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
Amazing location – half a block from the cathedral and zocalo, right in the heart of historic center.
I stayed in 8-bed female dorm on 3rd floor and this one was good,
big enough with natural light and air (somebody mentioned that some others are not that nice). Big bathrooms, hot showers, Wi-Fi was very good in social area but a bit spotty in the dorm.
- This is the second time that I have stayed here in 10 months. I like the location and the good breakfast. The bathrooms are large, clean and airy.
-Location is really good
-Bernardo the doorman is AWESOME!
- Good free breakfast. Great location near Historic Center. Close to subway stop.
Location is perfect. Five min from Zocalo metro station; situated in “Centro historico”
- Amazing location – half a block from the cathedral and zocalo, right in the heart of historic center.
Hostel Mundo Joven Catedral
Located in the Mexico City Historic Center neighborhood in Mexico City, 3.1 miles from Museum of Modern Art, Hostel Mundo Joven Catedral features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 3.1 miles from Mundo Joven Catedral.
- Location and nice stuff, print and charge cellphone for me.
- The location is everything! So close to historical sites plenty to walk to and easy uber to everything else. Also, the private room with terrace is wonderful views to wake up to in the morning.
- The best location, in the heart of the downtown, everything clean, super friendly staff, plus there is a terrace with a beautiful view, beers and an excellent dj
- Great location for sighseeing, all other areas are easily accesible by metro! Amazing rooftop bar, lots of fun people to hang out with
- Great building with an amazing rooftop right in the center of the city. Beautiful.
Hostal Centro Historico Oasis
Hostal Centro Historico Oasis is located in Mexico City, 700 feet from Downtown Mexico City and 1,050 feet from Zocalo Square.You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.United States Embassy is 2.2 miles from Hostal Centro Historico Oasis, and Six Flags Mexico is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Very good location, close to Zocalo, metro station, casa de cambio
- Location was perfect, couldn’t get any better. Staff were helpful, particularly the overnight guy, he was super friendly and went out of his way to help us connect to the wifi when it wouldn’t work – he gave us the password to the staff wifi in the end 🙂
- Perfect location only yards from the main square (Zocalo) and the hop-on hop-off buses. Could walk everywhere in the historic centre easily, and only 10 mins to the Alameda. Several metro stations within easy reach, and I believe the airport bus passes nearby. Plenty of restaurants and convenience stores in the area, and streets had people walking on them till reasonably late, so it felt safe walking back after dinner. Staff friendly and helpful, and arranged a cheap and quick laundry service for me during my stay.
- The bed was comfortable, the staff was very friendly and the location is excellent because it’s only half a block from the Zocalo.
- They were very polite and the place has got a good price and location, staff is quite friendly
One of our best sellers in Mexico City! Located in the Mexico City Historic Center neighborhood in Mexico City, 250 feet from Downtown Mexico City, Mexiqui Zocalo features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Zocalo Square is 950 feet from Mexiqui Zocalo, and United States Embassy is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Big dorms, comfy beds, huge lockers, perfect and safe location to explore the city!
- The staff is really friendly and helpful, from receptionists to cleaners. The structure is above average for hostels I’ve stayed (lots). The small locker with a power plug just above the bed is so helpful. The breakfast is also good for a hostel. I loved the waffles. The entire place is always clean.
- The location is perfect if you want to see the center of Mexico City. The rooftop terrace its amazing and is always empty to use it. Amazing view.
- Good room , amazing top floor and good breakfast nice and professional front deck
- location was great. although place could use a heater.
Hostel Historico Centro
One of our best sellers in Mexico City! Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Historico Centro offers accommodations in Mexico City.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Downtown Mexico City is 750 feet from hhistoricocentro, and Zocalo Square is 1,200 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Great rooftop access view, lockers in our room in which you can buy a lock for at the front desk, extremely friendly and accommodating staff, they sell beer at the front desk, they held our luggage and allowed us to utilize the rooftop and tv room after checkout, awesome location, good WiFi
- I liked the hostel because of the reception, the staff was nice. Very helpful.
- excellent service and very good relations with fellow guests, met new people and friends, recommended…
- Very good location, the staff was super nice, the terrace is great, and you don’t feel too inconfortable in the beds because you have a curtain 🙂
- Everything was great except the hot water didn’t work at night…but it’s nothing you wouldn’t be able to ask the staff to fix.
The Foodie Hostel
The Foodie Hostel offers accommodations in Mexico City.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Me encantó el hostal, sin duda uno de los mejores de los que me he quedado.
Excelente ubicación, en la parte de arriba tienes varias opciones para comer y tomarte algo, además de que el servicio es super bueno y te reciben super bien!
Esta súper limpio y para turistas está perfecto porque todo te queda cerca.
- Personal super freundlich, Lage super, preis-Leistung unsxhlagbar
- El lugar muy original, limpio y la atención de todos los empleados impecable.
- Personnel très gentil, décoration et design du lieu superbe et emplacement parfait
- El personal siempre estuvo al pendiente de mi llegada, Paty, José y Elena fueron muy amables y estuvieron al pendiente de mis necesidades, sin duda volvería a hospedarme con ellos 😀 Además de que la ubicación es excelente, puedes llegar caminando a muchos sitios característicos de la cuidad.
- Me encantó el hostal, sin duda uno de los mejores de los que me he quedado.
Hostel St. Llorenc
Hostel St. Llorenc is located in Mexico City, just 1.2 miles from Museum of Modern Art. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Good place to stay to relax. The double bed room, in the dorm area was great value. Staff helped me out with washing clothes when nearby laundry’s charge around 150 pesos for 2-3kgs. I have since had the same amount done for 30 pesos.
- Location was nice and it’s very clean. Friendly staff.
- People working at St Llorenc are totally amazing! Especially Maria Fernanda made everything to let the guests feel home and even organized a posada for Christmas! 10/10
- Hot showers and large rooms. The location is nice in a safe neighbourhood with lots of restaurants.
The staff were super helpful and friendly, nice communal social space downstairs.
As a couple we booked a double bed in a dorm and ended up with a huge room to ourselves!
Just a 20 min walk from the door and you are in the central downtown square. We have never visited Mexico City before and had an absolutely great time, the food, markets, people and festivals were awesome!
Top Hostels In Tultitlán State Of Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tultitlán State of Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tultitlán State of Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tultitlán State of Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!