10 Best Hostels To Stay In Túlor Antofagasta Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Túlor Antofagasta Region is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Túlor Antofagasta Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Túlor Antofagasta Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Túlor Antofagasta Region. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Túlor Antofagasta Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Túlor Antofagasta Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Túlor Antofagasta Region:
Hostal Puritama offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. El Loa Airport is 53 miles away.
- location was perfect , the boss was very friendly and the rooms were always very clean , great hostel , stayed in a room for 2 people and a bathroom
- Excellent location, comfortable and clean rooms. There is a nice shady patio area to lounge in.
- Superior rooms were excelent and new. The location is very good, close to the city center, só you could walk in and out very quickly and it was quiet.
- The bed was too soft. The bed sheet was replaced everyday. The staff were nice 👍🏾
- La ubicación es muy buena, queda cerca del centro y no hay ruidos molestos
Hostal Campo Base
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Campo Base offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is El Loa Airport, 53 miles from Hostal Campo Base .
- Nice staff, good help with booking tours, clean, very good breakfast (even snacks when you go on a tour), mineral water to take away, enough chairs to relax and power next to your bed. Just everything you need.
- Best breakfast – you can choose between pancakes and scrambled eggs. They have shower gel and shampoo for you in the shower. Super nice and helpful staff. Perfect place to meet new people. Loved my stay there!
- Normally if I stay somewhere claimed to be “the best hostel ever” I’d end up being disappointed, but this place is great. The dorms are spacious with lockers, private reading lights and power sockets. The bathrooms are amazing and it was great to have towels, shampoo, shower gel and even toothpaste supplied. Breakfast is fresh and awesome with fruit, pancakes, fresh coffee, nice bread and condiments. The social space is great and the vibe is social but not party. The manager is great – she has clearly thought of everything and was so organised. It was nice to be able to book reasonably priced tours that arranged hostel pick up. 100% stay here and you won’t regret it!
- Super clean, amazing kitchen, beds were so comfy, really good atmosphere. Felt right at home, free breakfast was amazing and the staff were so so lovely!
- Really comfortable and cool, given the heat outside! Lovely patio to plan your trips into the desert, all of which the hostel were able to explain and organise for us at a discount! Kitchen area is large and a great social space whilst the showers were extremely clean and modern (toothpaste even provided)! A 5minute walk to the Main Street in town makes this the perfect location just outside the hustle and bustle. If you miss breakfast due to early trips (Hostel Campo Base organised or not) or flights etc they will make you a snack the night before to take with you! You are well looked after at Hostel Campo Base and we really enjoyed our time there.
La Casa EcoExplor
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, La Casa EcoExplor is located in San Pedro de Atacama.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is El Loa Airport, 53 miles from La Casa EcoExplor.
- Nice patio with hammacks and a house tree to relax. Bathroom are clean. Hot shower provided. Close to the bus station. Tour agency in the hostel.
- Lovely place, the staff are so helpful and will help you sort out all your trips whilst you are there! There are hammocks and a great communal area to chill and meet other people!
- The place is comfortable, very quiet, which is a great plus in San Pedro De Atacama, the rooms are big, with comfy beds and let living room is special. I loved it. Eco explor offers also very well organised tours.
- Great stay for a few days before the Salt Flats. Has hot water, WiFi can be spotty but you are in a desert so can’t expect city WiFi. Towns small so it was very easy to get around being only a couple streets from the main road and the bus terminal.
- The hostel is nice and has a nice outdoor sitting area. It’s a 5 minute walk to town. The bunny rabbit is very cute
Hostal Siete Colores
One of our best sellers in San Pedro de Atacama! Hostal Siete Colores offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is El Loa Airport, 53 miles from the property.
Don Gustavo y doña Celina were fantastics hosts.
The bed was great and super clean hostel.
- Good location-walking distance to main tourist street Caracoles. Nice atmosphere in quieter part of San Pedro where you can sleep at night but still isn’t far away from everything. And Gustavo, the guy who runs everything there, is amazing, always friendly, glad to help, joking around. We came back after a several-day trip to pick up our backpacks that we had left there and even though we didn’t stay for another night we were allowed to shower, even eat breakfast there one more time and spend the day there till our bus to Calama came in the afternoon!
- Nice clean and calm housing. Lovely host Gustavo. Very very clean the hole building, rooms and public area! Good matresses! Nice breakfast! Could store our stuff the whole day and had again a shower.
- The place is really colorful and typical, rooms are big clean and beautiful, Gustavo is super friendly and helpful and we had a lot of fun! Breakfast is good
Very good service.
Gustavo is very nice, and is always there to help everyone.
Martin & Mabel
- Don Gustavo y doña Celina were fantastics hosts.
Situated in San Pedro de Atacama, Hostal Perita is set just a short distance from attractions such as San Pedro Church, Pukará de Quitor, and San Pedro’s main square. Free WiFi available throughtout the property.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Guests can access the garden directly from their room.Staff at the reception can provide guidance and assistance to guests.The property is 16.8 miles from Termas de Puritama and 6.8 miles from the Moon Valley. El Loa Airport, in Calama, is 62.1 miles from the property. Buses departure daily from San Pedro’s bus station.
Super accueil par le jeune couple qui s’occupe de l’hôtel, très sympathiques et arrangeants!
Village très agréable!
- Os proprietários são MUITO atenciosos e não medem esforços para agradar. Cama bastante confortável e chuveiro bom. Está localizado próximo da rua principal da cidade.
Muy buena la atención del personal, buena disposición.
buena ubicación a una cuadra y media de la calle principal.
Excelente el agua caliente nunca hubo problema.
- La tranquillité et l’accueil chaleureux, la gentillesse et l’attention des propriétaires
- Las habitaciones son nuevas y full equipadas, baños impecables, limpieza a la habitación y también desayuno todos los días… El personal preocupado de cada detalle lo que es un gusto.. Salir a pasear y encontrarse con todo ordenado y limpio al volver es un detalle que se agradece! Cerca de todo, del museo, la iglesia, avenida principal etc… 100% recomendado!
- Super accueil par le jeune couple qui s’occupe de l’hôtel, très sympathiques et arrangeants!
One of our best sellers in San Pedro de Atacama! Hostal Alabalti offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guest house, and bike rental is available. El Loa Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- The location was great, a short walk to the center. The rooms and amenities were basic but clean. The overnight staff were helpful about waking you up in the morning and making sure you made it for your tour.
- Bed was clean. The common bathroom was clean enough as well. The little backyard where you can watch stars at night was kinda cool.
- Great cost-benefit ratio! Furthermore, the staff is very kind and helpful.
- It was a good and clean place. Close distance and the staff was the best !
- Very clean en very good wifi. Good location with respect to bus terminal. Friendly staff.
Hostal Km Zero El Senor del Laskar
Located only 650 feet from Caracoles Main Street, Hostal Km Zero El Senor del Laskar offers accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama. Free WiFi access is available and a daily breakfast is included.Featuring tiled floors, rooms at Hostal Km Zero El Senor del Laskar have large windows and private lockers. Some of them have private bathrooms.At Hostal Km Zero El Senor del Laskar guests are welcome to use the fully-equipped kitchen. There is also a terrace with comfortable hammocks, and there is a common living room with a TV set.Free parking is provided. Hostal Km Zero El Senor del Laskar is 650 feet from the Main Square.
- We had a private room with bathroom and a great stay here. Room comfortable and clean. Great location near the centre of town but still quiet at night
- The staff was nice and it was close to the main square.
- Staff is very kind and attencious. They can help you in anything you need. Hostel Clean and organized.
- Comfortable beds, clean bathroom, nice building and very helpful staff!
- We booked a economical twin room which was bunk beds and the room was a bit too small but other than that, there is nothing to complain. Wifi reach the rooms, hot water, very comfy and homey. Book tours with the hostel and had amazing service
Located in San Pedro de Atacama, 7 miles from Moon Valley, Kaipa Inti features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is El Loa Airport, 53 miles from Kaipa Inti.
- La habitación era amplia y con un buen equipamiento
- Me pareció lindo el lugar, la propietaria del lugar nos atendió muy bien, nos esperó hasta tarde, ya que se nos complicó el viaje en ruta.
LA HABITACIÓN CUMPLIA CON LO QUE EN LAS FOTOS APARECE…LA COCINA DISPONIBLE PARA USO COMUN SUPER BIEN.
FALTA NO MAS EN EL PATIO MEJORES CONDICIONES PARA ESTAR Y REPOSAR..LO ÚNICO.
lo que mas me gusto fué la privacidad , lugar tranquilo lejos de la bulla del Centro de la ciudad.
Además la hospitalidad de la dueña.
- Buena ubicación y muy bien atendido por su dueña, quien entrega un trato cordial y amable.
Hostel El Toconar
Featuring free WiFi, Hostel El Toconar offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama.A TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is El Loa Airport, 53 miles from Hostel El Toconar.
The decoration of this place is beautiful and our room was very comfortable and clean.
Kitchen is clean and it is equipped.
It is a quiet place, nice to relax. Close to city center.
- The owner was very friendly and relaxed, he made us feel at ease. The decor is nice: the owner makes sculptures out of used auto parts; he has a real talent for this!
- No frills hostel. Lovely quiet location to relax for a few days. No smoking or boozing allowed, which suited us fine.
Nice sculptures around the hostel. Owner makes from used car parts.
No breakfast but not an issue as most tours in San Pedro include breakfast and kitchen facilities are fine.
- Great staff and most of all it is a really cool art deco place. 5min walk from center, close to the bus station. Small, cozy hostel with good wifi
- The decoration of this place is beautiful and our room was very comfortable and clean.
One of our best sellers in San Pedro de Atacama! Hostal Kirckir offers accommodations in San Pedro de Atacama.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. A flat-screen TV is available.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is El Loa Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Internet, location, free tea coffee, snacks, staff were helpful too and made a packed breakfast for our early start
- It’s located in the quiet area, so you can rest with peace at night. Room is quite small but still okay. They also have excursions just in case you are traveling spontaneously and don’t have any plan yet.
Cabañas Kirckir was a really nice place to stay. It is situated in a different place than the hostel. It was clean and the appartement was well equipped. We tremendously enjoyed our stay. It’s a 5-7 mins walk from the bus station and 5-7 mins walk from downtown. They have a nice outdoor sitting area. Great place to relax as well. Although there was trouble with Wifi at our arrival, the host made sure it was quickly fixed. Wifi worked perfectly throughout our stay. They also have bike rentals service, which could be used to visit the city.
All the staff were really friendly and help us with our planning. Jeymmy, one of our host, was really nice and warm. She made sure our stay was comfortable and made us feel welcome from our arrival. Each morning, breakfast was well prepared and was really good. We strongly recommend this place!
- Freshly made pancakes for breakfast just bought me straight away. Everything was really good. I wish I could swing in that hammock again.
- Really nice hostel! Very helpful and comfortable beds! I loved the hammocks! Nice breakfast in hostel! Close to citycenter!
Top Hostels In Túlor Antofagasta Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Túlor Antofagasta Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Túlor Antofagasta Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Túlor Antofagasta Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!